Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frowned Upon: brother x sister (NightStalker73au & Asterisk)

The girl didn’t know what to do or even less what to say. She just returned the kiss to her brother and shrugged. “Brother knows best…” She whispered and moaned as he moved his finger gently it was a bit sad when he withdrew it. It had felt so good…what was she even thinking? This was her brother. Her moaning picked up softly again as he brushed against her.

Henry heard her moan again, gently pushing her backwards again as his lips travelled down over the taut soft skin of her stomach and navel. Teasing the tiny wisps of pubic hair with his lips and teeth he flicked his tongue lightly across and around her hardening bud as he slid his little finger back into her pussy.

Sam leaned back even though she liked to be close to her brother. His lips gently traveling down her stomach made her giggle softly. She was so ticklish. It was a surprise to her when his tongue worked lightly across and around her. She moaned softly, it was nothing like she had ever felt before. It was so good. She wanted to ask him more questions, no more of what he was thinking but if she did she would probably just get in the way now. She didn’t want it to stop.

Henry sucked and gently nibbled on her hardened bud, his tongue licking slowly down and back up between it and her labia. Stretching them a little wider his tongue was soon dancing upon the soft folds, craving her young sweet juices to flood his face.

Sam couldn’t take it. It was too much pleasure at once, it was touch she had never felt and was a bit confused by her feelings. She moaned softly a little more each time her touched her in a different way. She felt something coming, something she didn’t know what it was and her never felt before. The girl arched her back slightly before moaning a little louder this time. “Henry!” She called out before the girl had her juices drip from her. It felt so good.

Henry heard the louder moans fill his ears only seconds before her juices trickled out, lapping them up he slowly licked back and sucked on her clitoris before moving up her body. His hands moving underneath hers as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Sammy yes lets go back inside. I will carry you."

Sam was breathing deeply from her release. Her eyes met his as his hands gently seemed to pick up her body as she leaned on his chest. “I’ve…I’ve never…felt anything like that before…” She whispered as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck, reaching up to kiss his lips. “How long…since you’ve felt that way?” She whispered wondering how long he had fought against his feelings.

Henry felt her arms wrap around his neck, standing slowly he carried her inside and up the stairs. Her words ringing in his ears and soul as he entered his bedroom, placing her down on the bed before speaking. "Sammy I have been suppressing it for the last two years."

The girl looked at her brother not believing in what he was telling her. It had been two years since he was suppressing his feelings for her? “Was that one of the reasons why you left? Is it my entire fault?” She asked him a bit sad that he had been feeling that way for two years. Was that why he never had a girlfriend? She just wondered watching him as he placed her in his bed.

Henry sat down on the bed, fingers caressing one side of her young body moving to her back as he softly kissed across her forehead and lips. His words spoken softly. "No I moved out for college, no girlfriend because that is the way life panned out for me."

She smiled towards her brother and closed her eyes as he touched her. He seemed always so gentle, always so nice. “I am glad you let me live with you. It was kind of lonely without you.” She told him quietly. Sam had missed him a lot and never really told how much she missed him. She felt embarrassed every time she had to touch on the subject. She was sure he knew though…or at least she thought he did. She returned his kiss still on his bed, with no clothes on.

Henry smiled as she returned the kiss, his fingers lightly caressing down over her hip and between her thighs. His lips moving to softly touch the skin of her neck and earlobe, breath hot on her neck as his words were whispered. "Sammy always wanted you to live with me."

“I am here now, so you tell me what you want the most now.” She whispered back to him wrapping her arms around his figure and she continued to kiss him. It all seemed but a dream, one she hasn’t woken up from. Sam was sure it could only be her dreams, her desire to have her brother after all he was her brother. It still bothered that they were related, she hadn’t gotten over that factor. She moaned very softly at his caressing, her eyes closed as she enjoyed his touch and wrapped her arms gently around him.

Henry heard her whispered words and felt her arms wrap around him, his fingertips dancing like feathers on the soft silken skin of her inner thighs, lightly moving higher to brush against her still heated core. Feeling the moisture there he gently manipulated her small sensitive bud as he offered her his neck. "Sammy I want to take you to new heights."

She seemed to squirm away a little bit. The first time was good but he had just been teasing her, she didn’t know what else he was planning. “You already took me to new heights. I don’t think I could get any higher.” She told him kissing his neck on one side and having her fingers brush against his skin on the other.

Henry felt her body squirm away a little, moaning softly at the combination of her fingers and lips along his neck his words whispered. "Sammy I can, would you like to explore my body more."

"What if I say I am afraid to. I don't know what I am doing." She told him kissing the side of his neck again just enjoying his company for now. It was good to have him there beside her, she liked it and yet she was a bit afraid to move on. The hesitance from the beginning seemed to return but her body seemed to act on her own as she gently pushed him down to the bed and kissed his lips.

Henry smiled softly at her words and moaned at her kisses to his neck, returning the soft kiss to her lips he let her guide his body down. Fingertips caressing her cheek, words moaned out. "Sammy It is understandable you are afraid but I love your touch."

"I love you and I don't know why it was so hard to say it." She whispered stopping for a while just to look into his eyes. Her hand gently left the side of his neck to stroke his hair. There was just a smile. She cuddled a little closer together before playfully licking his cheek before kissing him. "I was worried I did something when you left to sleep out..." She mentioned.

Henry listened to her words, absorbing each and every one of them. His own fingers lightly caressing her side and back as he snuggled her close. Lips softly touching and moving across her forehead as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Love you too and never just needed a little me time I guess."

Back
Top Bottom