Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter forced into wifehood

Azuriyuu

Star
Bartiel frowned as he looked at his sixteen year old daughter in the mirror. Well, here she is, getting ready to get married to her husband, a weak jackass who I never loved, he bitterly thought. “Honey, you don’t have to do this,” Bartiel said, biting his lower lip, looking at her. In a way, he thought he shouldn’t complain. His daughter was the product of an incestuous relationship between Bartiel and his sister Ahlrian when he was thirteen and she was seventeen. Ahlrian died, though, in the zombie apocalypse.

Yeah. Zombie. Fucking. Apocalypse. It was a very Darwinist thing, although most of the survivors weren’t people who had merely avoided being hurt, but those who had an immunity, like the Onyx father and daughter. Ahlrian was also immune, but she died of injuries when migrating north. So now the world was pretty much fucked up, and sex ed was more or less ‘Here’s how you do it, go fuck and have kids’. In a way, it was a blessing in disguise. Bartiel hated losing my sister(Who he married she sexually abused him and had his daughter), but it showed him something important.

In Bartiel's eyes. Women were weak, and it was a blessing that they were dropped to their proper place in society. Wombs. They were people, yes, but their place in society was to have children. Men’s roles were to work and to impregnate them, and they had two purposes.

“You know that your role is going to e to be under your husband, and when you’re not under your husband to have a baby in your belly,” he reminded her out loud, frowning, irritated. Irritation showed on Bartiel's features. His ginger hair seemed frayed from exhaustion, his emerald eyes were irritated, which was only magnified by the glasses that covered his face. Bartiel crossed his arms, his skin was alabaster from his good sense to stay the fuck right out of the sun(Lest it become lobster red).

“Do you really think a man like that will satisfy you? Or protect you? Or give you good children…?” Bartiel asked her.

I stood in front of the mirror, fixing myself up and adding the finishing touches on my bridal outfit. I was wearing a beautiful gown I had made myself. It was a passion and talent to design and draw; I had always been artsy. My white gown was strapless and fell to hide my feet. The torso of the dress was a corset-like top. It was strapless, and the way it was designed, pushed my breasts up and together nicely, but nothing too exaggerated. The corset was tied up in the back near the tail bone to the mid-back, leaving the rest of the back bare. The dress puffed out at the hips and flowed down with its silky material. On the breasts of the gown, was lace and beautiful threading with beads. Near the bottom of the dress was also lacey material with the same pattern. It really did not look like it had been made by me. Because I generally was classy and liked the classical bridal look, I had a white veil over my face, and white lace gloves. There was also a little tiara clip on top, just to make me feel special. As for jewelry, I didn't have much. I only had on a simple pearl necklace and pearl earrings. My hair was long and braided into a large bun. In the bun were tiny diamond clips.

I brushed off my dress and pulled the corset up a bit, adjusting it so that my breast would not fall out or look like they were falling out. I patted my veil; make some last minute changes before positioning it just perfectly. I had stayed silent throughout your talking. I was ignoring you, it was obvious, but it almost seemed as if you weren't there, and I wasn't even listening. Finally, I rolled my eyes with attitude, and turned around to face you instead of watching you through the reflection of the mirror. "And what? You want better for me? You think I'm worth more than some husbandâ??s plaything?" I growled back at you. "You and I both know that is a load of crap. I never said this is what I want, and you're right, I don't have to do this. But why wouldn't I? The more I wait, the more I waste my life waiting. Women no longer have a purpose in society, we are just animals. I know I will not be satisfied, or protected, but I never will be anyways. At least I can feel happiness from a child I bring into this world. That is the only satisfaction a woman can get, if it as a satisfaction at all. I have a dream, but I can never live it, not today, not any day. There is no point in attending school, and do you really think I will find someone who doesn't have the same mindset as you do?" I smirked, "You aren't the one to speak. I'm marrying a man quite similar to you." That was harsh, but it was something I had bottled up for too long. I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.​

Back
Top Bottom