[NSFW]World Wrestling Sexual Entertainment (Potatolord x RoleplayMaster)

There has been much hype about the next match, it had been announced that it would be a title match between the current defending champion and her challenger, Stacy. This time, there was no handicap, but it was still going to be a bra vs panties match. The only change to the format is the divas would strip each other down to their panties only (bra off), and pull a wedgie, forcing the other diva into submission. The stadium lights became dim as the entrance theme songs play and the divas both made their way into the stage.

Both Paige and Stacy Keibler were at the turnbuckle, ready to tear at each other. The referee blew the whistle and started the match. They came cautiously towards each other. Paige started slapping Stacy before grabbing her and pushing her down to the ground. Paige ran across the ropes and landed an elbow on the long-legged diva. Being distracted, Paige quickly grabbed Stacy's top and ripped it off.

giphy.gif

Stacy got up and panicked. While Paige was parading her top around, Stacy grabbed her by the hair and sent her crashing to the corner. Stacy got there and gave her one of her high kicks, choking her before the referee made the champion stop. She used her high kick again. While Paige was recovering, Stacy gave a strong kick to her pussy, making her cringe in pain. The champion did short work of the challenger's top and bottom, quickly leaving her in only her bra and panties.

Paige was pissed and she attacked Stacy again. Once Stacy was on the ground, Paige quickly grabbed her pants and pulled them off. Both the divas were now only in their bra and panties. Stacy was rolling around in embarrassment.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Stacy then finally got up and rushed at Paige, catching her in a chokehold and while in that chokehold, she unhooked and removed her bra. Seeing that Paige's breasts were still sore, she slapped and pinched her nipples. Finally, she turned around and pulled Paige's panties, making it tug against her ass crack. It took a long while but Paige finally tapped into submission. Stacy was now the new champion.

giphy.gif

Rey Mysterio watched from backstage as Stacy and Paige fought, rubbing one out as their clothes slowly disappeared. By the time he came, Stacy was crowned the winner, holding her new belt above her head. Running onto the ring, Rey held her hand up as the crowd cheered, their cheers increasing as Rey pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. Paige laid down, defeated and in both physical and emotional pain as the champions of Rey and Stacy left the stadium.

And so ends the story of Paige and the Big Show, but Stacy and Rey have more problems ahead of them. A new contender for the belt, Kelly Kelly, has revealed herself, and declared war on her with her expertise of erotic dancing. Don't let her fool you, as she is also a strong contender.
With a new male ally by Kelly's side, Stacy finds herself with unfavourable odds, due to the stalkerish intentions of someone else.

Unfortunately, before the story may begin, script issues arise...

Characters
Face
Kelly Kelly
Hurricane Helms
Eugene

Heel
Stacy
Rey Mysterio

Vince McMahon sighed angrily as he read the letter of complaint sent to him by one of his female employees. She did not complain about the words said, or the actions she would make, but rather the story itself. Knowing the story would work, he was very annoyed at the interruption. Touching the intercom on his desk, the man spoke up. "Claire? Yes, please bring Stacy inside." He requested. A few minutes later, Stacy was found and brought to his office.

"I have read your letter and... I can't say I can agree. This story is solid, and will bring in a lot of ratings. Also with a lot of higher profile rivalries and stories going on, there is not much we can do in terms of actual matches, which is why a lot of it is backstage." Vince explained. Few people dared to argue about his company, because they knew there would be dire consequences.

Stacy Keibler looked angry and glared at the CEO of WWE. " Come on, don't you think that the whole idea is such a stupid idea? I can't believe you are making me do it. What will the fans think of me after this? I demand that you have a talk with the scriptwriters and come out with something new." The long legged champion stood there with her arms crossed, displaying her long perfect legs. " So, do we have a deal here?"

Vince glared at Stacy, rising from his chair and approaching her. Due to her strong stance towards the subject, she didn't move, so she soon would find herself pressed up against her boss. "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" he asked, his tone angry, but more of a subtle way, not a yelling way. Taking a deep breath, the man came up with an idea. "Christine!" the boss yelled, and his secretary walked in through the door. "Yes sir?" "Set up the throne chair in the middle of the stage." He requested, his eyes never leaving Stacy.

"Come with me." He instructed, leading her to the area just before they would be seen by the audience. "Now, I will change the script however you desire, but first you need to do something for me. Up on stage is a throne, similar to the one I sat in when I did that Sybian challenge. I want you to go on stage and call me out, saying that I am the best boss in the world and want to reward me. This will be a sneak peek into the new storyline between yourself and Kelly Kelly, since she is a stripper. You will then begin to give me a lapdance, and go along with anything do. No complaints, nothing. If you manage to do that, you will have your altered story." Vince promised.

Stacy was surprised when Vince promised to change the script to whatever she desires. However, she still kept her poker face and said " Fair enough." The diva walked out towards the stage and took a microphone. " You know, thanks to Vince, I had a shot at the title and even won it. I'm telling you guys, he is the best boss in the world. And as a way of saying thank you, I would like to invite him out to give him a reward for all that he has done for me."

Stacy stood there and placed her forearms on the throne chair, bending down, displaying her long legs and her ass. She started wiggling her ass left and right as she waited for the CEO to come out.

"Fucking idiot.." Vince McMahon muttered as she walked off. He watched with a smirk as Stacy proclaimed him as the best boss in the world, and invited him on stage. As his music began, the man walked on stage with his usual stride, walking up the steps and taking a seat on his throne. Her body was a masterpiece, so having her rub against him would be amazing. Of course, he intended full on sex with her in the middle of a live audience, but she won't learn that for a few more minutes.

The long legged diva gave a wink at Vince before walking towards him. She opened his legs and stood in between them. She started dancing, gyrating her hips and her legs on him. She then started grinding on his crotch, feeling his boner against her skin. Stacy grabbed the CEO's hands and placed it on her thighs, rubbing them against her thighs, guiding it to her crotch. She used his hands to grab her pussy hard and she moaned while that happen.

Once the dance was over, she gave him a kiss on his cheek before slowly walking away. She wanted to exit the arena, thinking it was over. " Well, that was easy" She thought to herself.

Vince smiled and winked back, enjoying the lapdance the girl gave him. Cheers and hoots from the audience encouraged her to continue, even as his boner pressed firmly against her butt. Soon enough, she was finished, leaning in to kiss him. It was clearly meant to be a cheek kiss, but his head turned last moment, making it a kiss on the lips, and looking as if Stacy was the one to initiate it.

Stacy had been standing when she kissed him, so he slowly brought her back down onto his lap, his hand lightly rubbing her pussy through her clothing while they kissed. It still looked like Stacy initiated the full thing, so Vince would be able to get away with anything. "I had a nice boner now thanks to you. You need to get rid of it before you leave this stage, or else you'll risk embarrassing me, and therefore not getting the script change." Vince whispered in Stacy's ear, kissing her neck as he spoke.

Stacy was surprised when Vince pulled her back down to sitting on his laps. While he was kissing her neck, she whispered back to him " What do you mean get rid of your boner? How do you want me to do it? You sick old pervert." Her hands touched her chest and she slid one of them into his pants, getting past his underwear to reach his dick. She started stroking them very fast, wanting all of this to be over as soon as possible.

She felt so disgusted but she still has to keep a smiling face in front of the crowd. There was no emotions in her handjob, merely mechanical movements to get him off.

Her delicate hand soon reached into his pants and stroked him, feeling quite good with the soft skin and the fast pace. "Unfortunately a handjob is something I can just give myself, so it will take you a long time before that works out for you." He warned the girl. "You'll get a cramp in both shoulders before I cum." he laughed. "Use one of your many holes." He added to the whisper. Vince was silent on the fact that his erections would last two or three cumshots, so she would be in for a long treat. "You better get to work fast, and make sure you make a show of it." He laughed softly, letting a finger slide inside her pussy briefly before back out again, just to surprise her.

Stacy jumped when his finger slide into her pussy. He was so fast and she didn't expected that. " What? Can we even do that here? " She then knelt down and pulled his zippers. She figured out at least she didn't need to strip naked if she gives him a blowjob. She pulled his dick out and the diva wrapped her lips around his dickhead. Her head started bobbing back and forth in a quick manner. His dick was huge and it was hard to try to even blow him.

She started gagging as she tried to deepthroat him and she used her hands to massage his balls while she was blowing him.

When the fans realised what was going on, they cheered louder, especially the ones behind Stacy as they could see her ass and legs with the perfect view. Gripping her hair, Vince helped Stacy move up and down his cock, forcing her to gag on it quite a few times. She felt amazing on his cock, and the saliva tickled in a pleasurable way when it trickled down the shaft. Due to the nearby microphone, the sounds of Stacy gagging on his cock echoed around the arena, and a few fans could even be seen touching themselves through their clothes. It finally seemed like the end when Vince ejaculated in Stacy's mouth without even warning her, forcing her to swallow it all. The cock was slowly removed from her mouth, and he rubbed her tired face against the saliva-covered body part. "It's still hard." he informed her, gently pushing her down onto her hands and knees. Her skirt was lowered, and soon she would feel a penetration she did not expect or want, in a hole that she felt was too tight for any entry.

Back
Top Bottom