Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A strange new world (VR rp)

Plot: You look to the ceiling as you lay motionless on a table in a strange room, you don't remember how you got here, last thing you remember was heading to work, then bam everything went black. You here other chatting around you, you can make out words like 'test' and 'others' but much is blurred, as is your vision. Soon a shadow looms over you..then..darkness again.

You awake, naked, in a large field of flowers, you hear nothing but that faint wind, smell nothing but the flowers. Standing you hear a voice, "Welcome to Utopia, a Virtual World where all fantasy is reality!" He says. You want to respond but no words come out, "I have selected you, among others, to test our idea of putting someone's mind into a machine, as a way to save the person, even if your body dies, which it has," he chuckles, "so enjoy yourself..after all..your never leaving!"

With that there is near silence again, though who knows what this world has to offer..He did say fantasy, suddenly you check your body..what if your not human?????

So yeah basically a MMO game but without a real goal. More casual, and somewhat survival, not sure if I will have permanent death but for now you will just respawn, naked, in some random field. Oh also when you link a character sheet please note your player species, as well as any species that are off limits (sexually that is) and if your ok with non-con sex, as there are a lot of big creatures around..who knows. Also if you wouldn't mind, all girls start virgins and if they respawn they're a virgin again (if not please note, and when popped please note as well for consistency in case of respawn and what not)

Back
Top Bottom