Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its been three Years)(LustfullxCerberus)(

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Jessica sighed in relief when she saw her parents house come into view.She had gone for almost three years attending an out of state college, and now she was home to live and spend with her family.The cab stopped right infront of the house and Jessica let herself out, her eyes scanning the the white home, seeing it unchanged, except for some garden gnomes her mother must have bought.Jessica's parents lived in a quiet naighborhood, where no crimes were commited and everyone was part of the community watch.The cab driver placed her bags on the lawn for her and as he was tip'd and soon left, as if he had other things to do.Her blue eyes kepted themselfs from swelling up in tears and she gathered her bags and headed up the small wlakway, up the porch steps and knocked on the door.She placed a bag down and turned the door handle, pushing the door and poked her head in, calling out and hoping someone was home."Hello...Mom....Dad...I'm home.."she said stepping in and closed the door with her ass, making sure it closed right.

"Jessica....oh god Jessica is that you."A woman called out from the living room and rushed out, her arms out as she hugged Jessica tightly."My little girl is finally home.Bill...Bill..get down here...Jessica is home."the mother called out, placing Jessica's bag to the side so no one would trip."come on sit..it must have been a long flight."he mother said leading Jessica to their living room.

"hahah...yeah it was...you wouldn't believe how long it took just to get a cab and drive me here..I mean traffic was backed up for about an hour or so."Jessica said laughing a bit and looked up seeing her father."Oh my god Dad..its good to see you."she said getting up and giving him a warm hug.

"Great to see you too kiddo...so how was it.."he asked sitting down as he heard Jessica long tale of her collage life.

Cade knew his sister would be returning home today. It had been nearly 3 years since they had last seen each other but at this exact moment He was in his downstairs room watching tv like he always did. He might have been a junior in high school but he did have a life out side of his room. But it was a saturday. Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have teachers bickering at you and no school work to do. just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Slowly walking out of his room with shadow his husky trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his mother and sister talking. "Morning you two." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He then leaned against the counter and looked at His Mother and Sister . "So then whats for breakfast you two?" He tilted his head wondering what his mother was cooking up for a morning breakfast. Cade ran a hand through his dyed silver hair and yawned before going over to the couch and sitting down on it. Just like in fashion of his father he sat in his own recliner and watched the news on the TV.

Blinking he thought about it for a second before turning. "Jessica, Is that you? Its been what 3 years, Its good to see you, Thats right you were heading back for a while, How long are you staying?

Jessica just sat there not saying anything to here dear brother, since he had this habit of not noticing important people in his life.Her mother just shook her head and waved her hand at his request for breakfast."Your old enough to make your meals, be glad we aint' charging you for rent."the mother said chuckling and stood up heading for the kitchen after Cade sat down."Jessica..want something to drink."She caled pouring Jessica a cold glass of water.

Jessicai nodded and called out."Yeah mom, that'd be great."she said looking at Cade and crossed her hands."Oh haha, very funny, honestly your bad at remebering people."she said throwing a people at Cade's face."So I guess after 2 years you would forget me.Haha..but yeah..I might be staying for a year or so, my next classes have been cancelled for the quarter and such do to money cut backs, so basically right now....teachers are on strike."she said scratching her head andn looking at her dad."But hey, maybe I can get hired at my old job here, so don't worry dad."She said smiling.

Her father shook his head disappointed at how the economy was messing with school."Well..I'm heading for work, be home late, so don't wait up for me."he said leaving the living room, gathered his things and wentout the door with a simple, "love you all"responce to everyone."

"And I see you haven't changed Cade..what you been up to, Saturday morning games..honestly your never gonna get a girlfriend."Jessica teased and stood up, not before ruffling Cade's hair."And whats with the hair color.."she said walking away before he would have the chance to attack back.

Cade then thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Cade and barked. Cade laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did. He then sat back on the couch. He shrugged and gently patted Shadow's head when he came over to them. "Well we best go see How breakfast is doing so that we can eat then get ready for this day. He smiled before getting back up and heading over to the breakfast table. Shadow just looked at Jessica and tilted his head before barking playfully watching the two of them. Cade nodded and got over to his chair and sat down at it. He looked at the pancakes and smiled. "mmmm, Smells good." He took the syrup and poured it over the pancakes and began to eat it.

Jessica looked down at Shadow and moved herself so she was now sitting on the edge of the seat, her hands on her lap as she bent down to smile at Shadow."And what of you hm...how have you been."she asked bringing her hand down and rubbed him behind the ear, knowing how much he loved it."heheh...either he's gotten fatter...or bigger...not sure."Jessica teased as she took her plate of pancakes and reached over grabbing some berries and dropped them intop of the nice hot cakes, not bothering to put anything else, since she was watching what she was eating."So you guys doing anything for today..."Jessica asked her mom as she took another fork of cakes in her mouth.

"Actually...we were going out of town for your aunt's 55th birthday, though I know you kids don't want to go..she's wild about playing canasta or something."she said shaking her head, since Jessica's mom wasn't fond of her husband's sister, but what could she do."Were leaving when your father gets here, so its rather lucky that you showed up, you can sit Cade."She said finishing her fruit and washed her hands.

"Oh yeah...well babysitting little Cade, won't be a problem..now would it Cade."Jess asked smiling at Cade.

Back
Top Bottom