Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World Sex Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek chuckled and whispered in her ear "Alphas can go at least 5 or 6 rounds before all their seed is gone, But I reckon you can only handle about 3 rounds before your too tired my dear" With that Derek slowly began to push his cock inside her pussy as he nibbled and licked at her neck as well.

His statement surprised Nikki <<... Wha... five or si...>> she had not the time to finish her phrase that she felt his hardness pushing against her silky lips, causing her to gasp, feeling his shaft to slid easily within her until fully hilted. She felt so pleasantly filled eith his meat, gently sighing at the feeling of pure sex, without the bothering of a brawl...

Her hand moved to his back, hugging him; her legs spread and crossing behind his tail, she was offering herself to him. Smiling while looking in his eyes. Shame turn or not, nobody avoids her to enjoy the ride...

Derek kissed her on the lips as he began at a fast but gentle pace. His barbs rubbing against her walls with every thrust, giving her the maximum pleasure he could give her. After all, she was giving herself to him now but as he said to her, He predicted that she would only last about three rounds of sex before she would be too tired to go on.

With his thin lips on hers again, she moaned at his fast paced thrusts, savouring the feeling of his beastial features against her slick and moisten walls, enjoying as much as possible the pounding. Suddently she remembered of the floating holocams picturing the lewd act, again trying to imagine what will be the reaction of her family and friends, not only to see Nikki in a Sex Fight but actually enjoying and playing along with a beast.

Derek gazed into her eyes as he noticed she had remember the Holocam, which made him smirk as he went even faster and harder now as he played with her breasts and sucked on them, while also letting her breasts feel his tounge and hot breath on her breasts and nipples. "You are very impressive, How much do you want to cum right now?"

Her pussy was going numb under his quick thrusts, jolting with pleasure and squelching with juices. <<...as much as you do...puppy>> Said her between a moan and another.

____
((ooc: Can we speed things up?))

(I thought this rounds would last as long as the winner wanted it too? but fine, I'll end it now)

"Then lets end this" Derek whispered in her ear before he pushed himself balldeep into her pussy penetrating her womb as well as he blew his massive loud inside her pussy filling her pussy with all of his seed, coating her walls and womb with his seed but he kept going as he wanted to make her cum all over his cock as well

She was not ready for his final hump, Nikki gasped and yelped as he hilted himself into her, his barberd cock sending her over the edge, as she clenched his cock and hugged him tightly, she felt his cock to stiffen and twitch. A deep sense of liquid warmth spreading from her depths as Derek spewed his orgasm into her, sharung their orgasm in a blissful union of moans and pants.

After what seemed an eternity, in which her pussy clenched on his shaft, draining his seed, she opened her eyes panting. << Whoa... that was... amazing... puppy boy...>> then, without thinking twice, still with her legs and arms holding him into her, she nudged at his muzzle, kissing him one last time...

Derek kissed her back one last time before he slowly pulled out of her and the Audience cheered for her one last time, before he said "Still calling me a puppy? Even though you really enjoyed that sex"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom