Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

` ℮ с ℓ ι р ѕ ℮ - OOC/Main

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

• Yeah. . .I've seen Frank in youtube video's. Super Mutants should NEVER be allowed to even think about power armor.
    It ain't right. Ever. EVER.

I like deathclaws. They're cool looking enemies.
    A lot better than gekkos and the black things. Wan. . . .whatever they hell they're called.

I think New York is a good place where you could build up a story. Seems like there's plenty of room to build upon things there.
    Especially if you get into the culture of the place and play on it. The different factions that you could come up with are. . .well. . .
    almost unlimited. Play up the mafia, gangs, cops, businessmen. . . .things like that.

It just makes sense that people in other countries had something. America can't be all that's left.[/list:u]

Oh my god... The dude is a tank... almost literally an organic tank... and you need to fight him to beat the game, there is no way of talking your way past him, it took me 7 minigun turrets, an entire squad of enclave turncoats, and me, in advanced MK2 power armor armed with a gauss rifle and the freaking sniper perk to bring him down... I think he has 999 health and I couldn't seem to do more than 100 per turn to him. What is worse, they were planning to Mass produce him. Ugh...

Deathclaws are awesome, and the most vicious, deadly thing to roam the wastes (canonically mind me...) Of course they are going to be mentioned at some point... an "aw shit.. run" thing.
Talking deathclaws- They weren't enemies, they were polite, and kind... I liked them a lot, and was absolutely furious when the enclave wiped them out. Frank of course single-handedly destroyed them all... with his bare freaking hands...

Black things? This game gonna have wannamigos ? Oh. My.God. I would have to take a break from the game for a bit... those... things... would be terrifying in 3d. *shudder*

New York sounds good, especially if the city is still intact, Heck, most of it could be controlled by one organization, maybe like Talon's home base or something... The five buroughs could be each controlled by a different faction or something. The Commonwealth could even have a stand there or something (though I am sure it is based in virginia) I could of course make some other factions up... XDD I just imagined the statue of liberty armed with a laser cannon. Hell, NY could even have one area walled off, where they kept prisoners of war during the war, and a Vault with all convicts, like escape from new york! Of course it would have recovered since.

Heck, I think I will make an interest sooner than I thought, maybe tommorrow (they never seem to work very well when I post them after midnight), I am getting excited. XD, look for some other folks who are interested and can help with a plot... I could also do one in California, back on the west coast, maybe shortly after 2 or in Florida... There are actually quite a few places I could put a story based on the endings I got.

o_O; -is so lost at what conspired here-

So, kicking it back... what's going to happen at the meeting? And what's going to happen with Team Light? Been a bit since we've touched on them, so I don't remember what was finalized and what wasn't. o.o;

And on another note... on the painful note...

if someone attempts a punt - JUMP. . . prevent as much damage as possible <<;

Fanboy babble/group conspiracy happened here. We moved it to pms, then another thread, as why the posting about Fallout suddenly stopped.

For Valen's next post, I am going to basically have him shrug and say "lead on" His sickness is starting to afflict him at this point, notice he was looking pretty worn in my last one.

• XDD

I already talked to Middie about what we're going to be doing in Eclipse next. Just waiting for him to make his next post so we can get the good guys moving again. And we need Malak and Anoleis actually there before the king before we have the bad guys continue. Middie and I have talked about what to do there as well. So again, we're pretty much good outside of waiting for him to post I think.[/list:u]

Posted as Malak.

Vayne is next... Eh, so Have him discuss the business at hand with the invasion.
Were we going to have him send Nekar on intel detail? Or should she already have done that, able to present the information to the king so Malak and Annie can figure out some battle plans?

And I guess I could do another Valen if nobody wants to go for team light, start the battle for the shard...

• He should send her to do that.
    And yeah. . .we need to get that going so we can start moving things here again.[/list:u]

• I have to apologize to everyone here.
    I kinda. . .dropped the ball on GMing.
    To make up for that I'm going to start being a little harsh with things
    so that we can get things here running smoothly once again.

I'm going to ask everyone to help do your best with getting back up
    to a steady pace so we can breathe some life into things.
    Because, if this doesn't work out?

Eclipse is done for, that's the long and the short of it.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom