Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deterioration (Kayi)

As Day Fades

Supporter
Supporter
(This is a roleplay based in the Final Fantasy Tactics world, and is likely to incorporate a number of extreme fetishes.)

It wasn't often that clamor like this erupted in Dorter Trade City, a dingy, filthy place that wasn't so much 'run down' as it had never been much of anything to begin with. A series of slums. It had started its life as a crossroads where merchants would gather, remain for a few weeks and trade their wares back and forth, before those there semi-permanently decided to stay permanently, and more decided to stay after that. There was just too much money in trade to go back home, and so home came to them, the city coming into being in less than a decade's time.

There was no government in Dorter, no police, no anything official. For that reason it could get dangerous there, a city of slum after slum where most buildings were made of sheet metal and plywood, often times with dirt floors, and even the nicer buildings were uneven and often leaked. Ironic, considering how much money came and went there every single day... make the place too nice, though, and certain types of people would move in, wanting a cut of their own. So things were kept undesireable, and due to that a number of things tended to be in demand, adventurers-turned-guards one of them.

But nowadays things had turned bad. At the end of the Fifty Year War that had left both Prince Larg's and Lord Goltana's coffers bare and their food stores depleted, neither had the funds to pay for the legions of troops they each commanded. That led to numerous soldiers of all types being released, often without a thing to their name aside from a handful of i.o.u.'s. That meant they couldn't afford food, or shelter. That meant most quickly degraded to doing anything just to provide themselves with life's basic necessities. That meant that those who didn't turn to thievery and kidnapping, those who sought more legitimate means of keeping themselves alive ended up creating an overflow quite literally overnight of men and women who would do jobs for money, while the economic ruin meant there was no money anymore to go around.

That meant large amounts of people were getting very desperate, very quick.

'A young woman between the ages of fourteen and thirty is being sought for entertainment at a party on the eleventh. Must be pretty. No experience or special talents are required. Payment offered is 30,000gil

- Duke Malincieu'

It was amazing, the amount of people that could fit in that single, small tavern in one of Dorter's slums, shouting for more information, all asking simultaneously where it was being held. The poor bartender was doing his best to answer them, giving the location of the Duke's home a few miles outside of the city, shouting to be heard over the numerous women shouting back because they couldn't hear him. There had to be close to fifty or sixty women there trying to get the information all at once, and with an unbelievable offer like that it was hard to blame them - thirty-thousand gil, a purse ten times that often offered for a job where one's life would be in danger. And this could be earned in one night! At what, some sort of fancy cocktail party?

Oh, how often things were too good to be true...

"...But it's so much money..."

"Patience. There's no need to be a wild beast and push to the front of the line. The deal will still be there when we arrive to ask. Finish your meal."

"But... but..."

"We can't afford to waste food in case we don't get this job. We'll ask after we've eaten."

The young redhead huffed a few times and made a few more frantic gestures, trying to urge her companion to go sooner, but wasn't able to convince her. The traditional outfit she still wore and bow laying nearby hinted that she was one of the many recently fired mercenaries that were all desperately seeking work. "Are you sure? I can... you know... we ARE trained fighters after all..."

The other woman set down the cup of tea she was sipping and gave a menacing glare at her companion as she spoke, "And so are half of the other girls there. You'd get beaten senseless and thrown to the street. Probably robbed of what little money you have on the way, and after all of that, you'd only end up thrown in jail."

After a momentary look of defiance, the archer flopped back into her chair, pouting with her arms crossed over her chest. "FINE. We'll wait. But if we lose this job because of you, I'm gonna..."

"Going to what?" The white robed woman, clearly the older and more mature of the pair cut the archer off. "You're going to whine and complain, and blame me even though the job is just as likely to be taken by the time we arrive even if we hurry. All we can hope for is that they're looking for someone who's above this rabble. Otherwise, we're already too far behind those pushy women in front to stand a chance at getting this job. So shut up and eat." The priestess' words were harsh, but well meaning.

These two had been traveling together ever since their band of mercenaries was abruptly disbanded after the war, they weren't the first ones sent to pasture, but they were far enough behind that all of the stable jobs were already taken. Odd jobs and stray work like this rare opportunity were all they could get by on, they barely got through by selling their more expensive weapons at, much to their dismay, substantially reduced prices due to just how many weapons were sold en masse.

The priestess flipped her blond hair back and reached into her robes, pulling out a pitifully light coin purse, barely having enough to pay for the pair's meal after they finished their food. She looked up in time to see her young companion pushing through a group of gruff looking men to try to slip closer to the bar, hoping to get more information while the crowd was still forcing its way closer. "Figures." the priestess muttered, shaking her head slowly and standing, bowing to the waiter that took the money as she too attempted to slip closer to the bar now, not as eager to demand information, but wanting to keep an eye on her friend.

The shouting was still loud, but after four or five minutes, a length of time that felt more akin to thirty, the vast array of women crowding the bar gradually subsided. The bartender had stood up on a stool, whistled and waved his arms while a pair of men, one the innkeep and the other the waiter, used their deep voices to help call for silence.

"...Finally!" the man called with an exasperated sigh. "You women are insane!" Though he couldn't quite blame them, the middle-aged greying man thought as he fixed his shirt, it having shifted a bit with the flurry of his arms. Taking a breath, then a slower one after that, he cast a look to the waiter and the innkeeper, a nod of thanks to each.

"Alright. Alright, listen. Everyone quiet and listen," the bartender continued with a raised voice, though not as heavy of a tone, no longer fighting to be heard. He still stood on his stool though, looking out to a room full of feminine faces, some tougher than others. He was in the presence of everything from once-knights to ninja assassins, to chemists to dancers to women who were still young squires. Some weren't even mercenaries, simply daughters of merchants in Dorter, young merchants themselves, or even street urchins desperate for the odd job.

"Everyone listen, this is different from other jobs, you don't need to shout or fight over it. Well, not here at least! I don't care what you do out there, just not in here! ...Anyway, Duke Malincieu is looking for young ladies to entertain at some fancy shindig for a bunch of nobles tomorrow evening. Tch," he said with a disgusted sneer. To think, thirty thousand gil just for some entertainment? That's the reason the country is heading toward ruin right there! "That's all I know. When they came with the bill that was all they told me, that and the location... Oh, and I'm not goin' to be the one pickin' who goes, so stop shoving!" This came with a sharp look to a redhead still pushing her way through the crowd.

"Look, I've got the directions marked down on bits of parchment I got, and ten gil gets you one. I'm not pickin' who goes and who stays, you all can buy one. They're gonna pick who they like from whoever shows up there tonight or tomorrow. And from the look of some of you ladies, for an extra ten gil you can get cleaned up in the bathwater down the hall. It may be cold, but only been used a couple'a times so far I think, so it's still pretty clean. Don't wanna go to somethin' like this dirty, do ya? Maybe a change a clothes too, though I don't got none of those for you."

The last bit came with a little smirk. "Anyways, form a line if you want the info. Ten gil. No exceptions! There's too many here to barter with, you take it or you don't!"

By this point the chatter had picked back up considerably, making it good the bartender finished when he did. He stepped down from the stool and turned to pin the parchment on the wall behind him, its ink still barely dried. And with a breath he turned back to the crowd, pulling out a slip from his apron, handing it to the first woman to hesitantly part with her coins.

"Gimme some money!" The archer called back in an urgent whisper, her companion barely catching up with her as the priestess shook her head slowly.

"We don't have anymore. That meal was the last of it. We've got maybe five gil left..." She gave a stern look, and reached into her purse, only realizing shortly after she did that it wasn't a lie. She had meant to merely shun the waste of money on a deal that was likely to fall through, but now she was left more worried than before and sighing softly as she turned to leave.

"Uhm, 'scuse me... can we... get ten gil? Please?" the young archer tried asking other girls as she passed them, "Maybe we can borrow your map? Come on... it's not like you're the only one that can use it!" She even grew desperate to start offering her remaining weapons as collateral as she asked a few men for the gil, but the weapons would hardly be worth the gil with the was society had changed.

Out in front of the building, the healer was doing the same as her young friend, though with any luck, more effectively, she'd think to herself. "Pardon me, but would you be willing to make a small donation to a good cause?" she asked a passer-by or two, when more mercenaries passed, she approached them with a gentle bow, "Have you heard of the job being offered nearby? We ah... would like to know where it's at if you do... or maybe we could work together to find it?"

It was only obvious that the two friends, as well as so many other girls here, would grow more and more desperate as the day wore on if they couldn't get the money or directions... not to mention perhaps that bath.

"Ten gil?" came a voice from behind the redhead. It was heavy and gruff, and wasn't... it wasn't a normal tone. There was something to it, something portending about it. "I've got ten gil. I've got more than that, actually." A hand brushed up against the leather-clad archer as the man came into view, portly and tanned, his beard thick and dark, his hair still decently thick, but speckled with grey. If he wasn't twice the girl's age then he was twice her age with change. "I've got more... but it sounds like you're pretty desperate for ten."

He was a local merchant, a man with money in a city where money dictated law. The smile he gave the young woman was devious and filled with intent, combined with the physical touch of his hand gliding up her back, slowly from just above her backside up to her shoulder blades, then to a side, beneath one of her arms. "It's amazing how many women are going for one job, don't you think? I was watching the whole time. Them... and you. Mm. You're in a tough situation, aren't you? What's your name? I bet it's a pretty one, sweetheart. And I bet if you don't come across that money quick enough, one of those other ladies will get the job before you even get there."

Scouting something like this hadn't been the man's intention; he'd simply come for a meal and a drink, some thick stew and cheap beer, but when you saw something like this you didn't pass it up. Some women were still up front by the counter, eagerly awaiting their turns, but for the most part things were dispersing.

"Ten gil for a blowjob. Twelve if you swallow." To the goddamn point, and with a hell of a lowball at that. Desperation was an interesting bargaining chip. "My shop is three down on the left." His hand drifted from her shoulder blade down to her backside, giving her ass a quick, firm squeeze before he started past her. The man sauntered out the door smelling of beer and smiling a fun little smile. Maybe she wouldn't come. Maybe she would. There was a degree of fun in just the proposition itself.

- - - -​

"Four, five... alright, alright, who didn't chip in? Gregor? Fuck, man, is it every time? Alright, alright, that makes six now. That'll do, I think. Yeah. Look at her; that'll do, heh heh."

Whether or not the priestess had noticed them, they'd surely noticed her. It had started simple enough. She'd asked one of the men for a donation when he passed by, got shunned, and went to ask someone else. Innocent, right? Though when he saw his buddies across the way they asked what that woman wanted, and from there the jokes started. And from there the suggestions began to pour. After about thirty seconds of back and forth each of the six agreed to chip in a gil to have a little fun. This damn shithole was a place God had forsaken; were that not the case, perhaps one of the cloth would get a little more respect.

The gil in the man's green cotton cap jingled together as he approached the priestess, purposefully, advertising its existence. When his footsteps brought him to a stop beside the blonde he jingled it a few times more, smiling a fun smile, taking in the look on her face. "Hey there." He glanced down at her robe, specifically at the way it hung about her curves. Yeah, there was something nice beneath that thing, alright. "Six gil if you show me 'n my friends here the goods. That's easy money. ...How bad ya need it? Bad enough to stand out here 'n beg, eh?"

- - - -​

In a place like this, with young things like them, it apparently didn't take long for the offers to come in. Insulting. Degrading. Disgusting. Yet, were they men, they wouldn't even have an option. Were they men, out begging in the slums, it was unlikely anyone would even care.

The slender archer girl felt the man approaching her, still clustered in with other girls while the mess was starting to clear, and her eyes met his uncertainly as he began to make his offer. "Yeah, I ah.. I guess we are a bit desperate. Everyone needs money these days..." A few casual touches was nothing out of the ordinary, she was always fairly close with her fellows when money was plentiful and fighting everywhere.

"My name's Jenifer." she said softly, turning and giving him a curt bow, looking interested... right until he finally spit out his offer.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jenifer blurted out in response to his offer, already frowning when she felt his hand slide down and squeezing her rear, instantly bringing her to a raging boil as his haughty attitude and slowly trying to stumble out of the place met with her own gentle touch, in a fist slamming into his back when he turned on her. "You think you can just say something like that to me and walk off? I'm a well trained mercenary! I made more than that every time I fired my bow, you fat bastard! Apologize to me right now, or I'll simply beat an apology out of you!"

- - - -​

Outside of the building, the priestess had slowly moved down the road, asking for donations still, and slowly losing her steam. "Anywhere else..." she muttered to herself, though she knew better than that, after the war money was tight, and no matter what town she was in it wouldn't get any better. The few towns that were wealthy enough that she might have earned some money were flooded with others just like her.

The sound of jingling coins drew her attention and she smiled widely as she turned with her graceful bow, "Oh thank you good sir. Your deeds will not go unrewarded, I promise. May the light of th- ... what?" She blinked a few times, not entirely sure what the man meant. "I hardly consider this begging good sir, but if you insist on being given a demonstration of my abilities to prove I'm a priestess, I would be happy to ... if any of your friends are sick or injured, I would gladly treat them... You may call me Katelyn. Please show me your friend that needs my assistance."

It was instantly obvious that Kate had no idea what the man meant, misunderstanding his request to see her body as a request for her to use her skills. She bowed her head lightly and whispered thanks, "Though my skills are not meant to merely be for sale, I still appreciate these offers given to me and my friends."

"Urgh... nng... guh, you little cunt!" the large man groaned out as he fell to a knee. Standing, turning sharply, his own clenched fist was ready to strike her in retaliation when he hesitated.

"Take it the fuck outside!" the bartender yelled, face red, crossbow procured from beneath the bar and squarely aimed at the two.

That was why he had hesitated. It was a good reason to hesitate. "Fine," the man said with a sneer, glaring angrily at Jenifer. "You ain't that good lookin' anyway... no ass... no tits... Lucky I was in a generous mood in the first place. Tch. Lucky I don't hire one'a these other mercs with that gil to kick your ass so I don't gotta dirty my hands."

Then he spat down into her face.

And then he started walking backward, crossbow still aimed at them both. Backward, out of the bar, glancing to the bartender every few moments but mostly keeping his eyes on the archer.

- - - -​

The thirty-something thief looked over his shoulder to cast a quick, smiling glance to his friends. This chick seemed a little naive, but that could be worked with. That could be worked with. He looked back to the priestess as he slipped an arm into hers rather friendly-like, turning, turning her with him, hat of coins jingling in his other hand as he led her across the dirt road to the group.

"Everyone, this is Katelyn. Katelyn's a very pretty, and very nice young lady. Katie, this is everyone. They're not the prettiest bunch but I think we can all be friends."

"Forget that, I just wanna fuck her!"

This came with a bit of laughter, high-fives, and a few more lewd comments too quick or too low to be audible.

"Yeah, c'mon sweetie. Up with it," came a young, spry squire as he stepped in close, the smallest of the bunch, grabbing Katelyn's white robe to lift it up at the front. "Get friends with us quick 'n there's more gil where that came from, heh heh."

Jenifer grinned as the man cursed out, only to respond to the tender gleefully, "With Pleasure."

The stared down the man as he spit down at her only to have her spit back in his face in return, "Half the mercs here haven't even been in a real fight, and the other half have sold most of their weapons. The few that still have weapons would gladly join my side and split what cash we take off your corpse if I tell them they can split my share."

She knew the crossbow was aimed at her but didn't so much as turn to the tender while they left, keeping her eyes squarely on the man that was backing away as she followed him out of the bar, just at far enough of a distance that a fight wouldn't break out until they were outside, but not far enough she'd lose him easily.

"You really think hiring mercenaries to fight mercenaries is a threat?" Jen grinned widely as she followed after him while he was still glaring down at her, "The worst case, it's an easy job and a few less workers to go around... best case, your stupidity launches another major battle... and even if it barely lasts a couple weeks, it's still cash for all of us mercs." she laughed at the seemingly scared man, "I call that a win-win situation. Don't you? The worst case for me is you apologize and run like a scared dog."

- - - -​

Katelyn smiled as she took the man's arm in hers proudly, always happy to think she was ready to do some good while she followed the man across the street. She curtsied to the group with a wide smile as she was introduced, "Oh, I think you all look fine. I'm not one to judge anyone who wants to be fr..."

She stammered off in utter shock, blinking a few times and looking as if the man had just slapped her when that crude exclamation was blurted out. "I... I... wait... I don't think you understand what kind of friends that I want to be..." she barely made out a few words of those lewd remarks, but not enough to understand anything but their implications as she huffed softly.

She turned to the man who still had one of her arms, "I don't think your friends understand what I'm here for..." she began to protest, motioning at them with one hand just as that sly squire rushed her, lifting her robes, and giving all of his friends a rather clear view of the clueless priestess. Only a skimpy fur-undergarment covered her nethers as her robe was thrown upward far enough that it went right over her head, and her ample breasts were left completely bared to the men as she let out a horrified shriek, grabbing at her robes to try to pull them back down and cover herself, "MONSTERS!" she cried out as she tugged at her robes.

Snarling, the man wiped the archer's spit from his cheek with the back of a palm. Pride was on the line now. This flat-chested little cunt was gonna pay. Cautiously stumbling backward, half because he had a few drinks in him and half because, obviously, he was walking backward, the merchant kept his eyes on the young woman as he made his way out of the tavern. There weren't any rules once they were outside.

- - - -​

"Whoa-hoh, check that out!"

"Was that her bush? Holy shit!"

"H-hey, cutie, not so fast! You ain't gettin' paid for just a peek!"

One motioned two others, and before there was a chance to react two of the men had grabbed Katelyn's arms, one on each side of her. A third, the young squire, rushed forward to grab and lift her robe again to the cheers of his friends.

"Fuckin' beautiful, those tits. Check those babies out!"

"Goddamn, I'd like to milk this girl!"

"Hahaha"

"And nah, looks like that's just some furry underwear. You guys think her real thing's just as hairy?"

"Well we did pay to see, didn't we? Let's pull it down and take a lo-"

"A HUNDRED GIL!" came a sudden, thunderous shout.

"...eh?"

The quintet turned to the entrance of a nearby tavern where they saw a burly man stumbling backward, grabbing at his coin purse with one hand and pointing frantically with the other. Pointing at...? At a woman who came through the door a moment later.

"A HUNDRED GIL TO WHOEVER KNOCKS THIS BITCH OUT!" He wasn't a fighter. He hired fighters.

"...Well, that's certainly an interesting offer," one of the men commented on as he looked about to his friends. "Whaddya say we go do her real quick?"

"I'm game."

"One broad? That's easy gil right there."

"Alright. Yo, Greg, Phil, you two stay with Blondie here. Dooon't worry sweetie, we ain't gonna hurt ya. We just wanna appreciate, that's all." He cast her a wink. He cast her a grin. And with a wave, he and two of the others turned to head over to the merchant and the archer, daggers finding their ways to each of their hands. The other two men stayed put, holding Katelyn back, each holding one of her arms and having fun grabbing at her tits with their others.

Jenifer was loving it, watching that oaf stumble and trip over his own two feet as she drew her bow out, giving the bartender a polite wave, "Don't worry, I'm just testing it. I won't hurt him til we're good and outside." She called back at the man with the crossbow while she followed the man.

"Time's a wasting. Apologies or injury. Choice's yours."

- - - -​

"BEASTS!" Katelyn cried out in a rage, struggling to just barely get her robes down again as they spoke at her. No sooner was she covered again than their hands were on her arms and her robes were pulled upward again.

"Unhand me this moment!" She insisted as her large breasts were gawked at and those hands moved ever closer, her loin cloth grabbed and tugged at, loose knots coming undone just as the shouting was heard nearby...

Kate looked over and whinced. She instantly realized her friend was the one about to be horribly outnumbered, not only the men already about to molest her prepared to jump to the challenge, but countless others would be ready to as well. But it was worse than that. The man didn't ask her to be killed, but knocked out, which likely meant he intended to turn her into a slave for whatever she had done to him.

As much as she disliked Jenifer's antics at times, she knew nothing the girl would've done in such a short time warranted turning her into a slave for the rest of her life...

Lewd hands grabbing at her breasts as her loin cloth fell to the ground, those warm palms working over her ample tits and rubbing into her nipples, and her pussy coming into view, Kate understood that as a healer, even if these were common thugs, it would only take two of them to restrain her, and four more guys could easily beat an ill-equipped archer.

"WAIT... wait... why would you want to help a fat pig like that? He's only going to rip you off after you help him. That girl's my friend, he probably ripped her off to start this whole thing..." She knew it was a possibility, but was grasping at straws now to wonder why the fight was going on. "If you help me and my friend beat that guy up instead, we'll take the money he owes my friend, and the hundred gil, AND everything else he has on him, a bloated merchant like that probably has thousands of gil!"

She tried to tug against the two guys holding her as she pleaded with the group, "If you join our side, we have a major advantage that they can't match. I'm one of the few priestesses in this god-forsaken town. And the only one who'll actually be in this foul excuse for a fight."

Desperation and panic were getting the best of her, as she knew her friend would be in deep trouble very soon, but at the same time she was being held by a pair of rapists that were slowly kneading her sensitive breasts, while she was exposed to anyone who bothered to look in her direction, turned not only into a toy for the two on her, but an exhibitionist before anyone else nearby. "I... I'll take off my robes and give them to you for safekeeping even.. t..to prove I won't run away after the fight... I'm broke, I wouldn't have the money to buy new clothes. And I don't want to wander around THIS town nude... it would be like begging more people to do the same to me... that way you have every reason to help me... please?"

In her final desperate bid, she attempted to slip her robes off and give them to the group...

- - - -​

Jenifer's laughter grew dark after the man announced his offer. She could already see thugs from all around preparing themselves for the fight. She was more experienced than this lot, and in a one on one fight... even a two on one fight, she was sure she could take anyone here. But such a shout in the middle of this foul town was sure to draw a lot more than just a couple of thugs.

"A hundred? My word, if you'd have offered me that much in your filthy proposal, maybe I would've taken it. Guess we'll never know now, eh? Prepare to..."

The archer's words were cut short as she spotted her friend off in the background, being held back and her robes lifted while a pair of thugs assaulted her breasts, working the priestess' ample tits up and down in their hands. "K..kate?" she stammered, trying hard to shake off the sight. She had more pressing matters... like the battle she just found herself in the middle of.

She turned away from the sight hard and glared back at the man again, "On second thought, don't prepare to do anything... just smile and think you're safe. It will be so much more satisfying to stick an arrow in your ass when you're smugly grinning at me as if you've won already."

Bow already prepared, Jenifer attempted to take the initiative, rushing to get to some high ground and get away from anyone that would obviously be dangerous if they joined the battle.

Things were getting interesting. Interesting, and at a very quick rate.

Three of the men were approaching the burly, lecherous merchant from behind, though they were little better. Eyes were cast upon Jenifer as they came forward, steps upon the dirt slow, measured, hunters deciding the method in which they would pounce.

The two others, an archer and a chemist, were holding Katelyn firmly by her arms. That was, until she started making offers, squirming in their grasp. Her words were coming too fast for either to interject, leaving them to simply cast thoughtful glances back and forth as her words were considered. One, the chemist, looked over to the other three, to their unnoficial leader whom, by his movements, the chemist already knew what was being planned. He'd heard the priestess' words and things were about to get interesting. "Alright," he responded, letting go of Katelyn's arm. With a quick look and a nod the archer did so a moment later. Not exactly the picture of gentlemen, one eagerly took Katelyn's white robe as she stripped it from her body, the other snatching her underwear from the ground. And like that, of her own will, the buxom blonde priestess was left completely revealed to all who would care to see.

"Haha, oh shit, see that? She IS just as hairy as the underwear!"

"Whoa, hey - haha, you're right! Hey man, that's kinda hot."

Meanwhile, the other three, a pair of thieves and a squire, were approaching Jenifer and the man. One of the thieves was coming from the large man's right, Jenifer's left, a curved dagger finding its way from a brown leather sheath to a similarly gloved palm. "Don't worry, I've got this," he said with a twinkle in his eye and a devious little grin aimed at the redhead. He stopped beside the merchant, looking to her, swirling the handle in his gloved palm. "It's already over."

And then he made his move. Dashing left, the curved blade first found home in the man's side, in a lovely bit of fat below his ribs. The surprised shout of pain that followed was brief - a knee was kicked in, his hair was gripped and jerked back an his throat was slit, all in one fluid motion. Like that his body was released to slump forward, writhing around on the ground for a few seconds, grasping as his throat before his body no longer could go on. Once the twitching stopped the rest proceeded as if he weren't a man, as if he had been a deer in the forest, an animal killed for its bounty.

"Slick. I didn't even make it 'ere 'n you had him down."

The other of the three simply whistled.

The thief knelt down beside the body once the merchant stopped twitching. There was no fear of recourse. Dorter was a city of slums without laws; the only 'punishment' would be if this man had friends who would spend enough coin to get them back, which was unlikely. Cleaning his curved dagger against the man's clothes, he cast a quick glance up to the redhead before looking back to the slain merchant, feeling around in his pockets for the gil.

"Hey there... nice tits," commented the other thief, his eyes gone back to Katelyn. "Chilly, sweetheart?" he said with a grin. "Though I suppose you've earned this. And here, you've been an awfully good sport." Pulling the green cloth hat from his pocket, the one he'd stashed there with her promised gil at the start of the fight, the man added a second handful to the pile. He walked over to the priestess, and with a smile and a blown kiss he held ut the upturned hat with her coin inside. "Give her back her clothes, as much as I hate to see a pretty thing like this cover up," he continued, glancing quickly over to Jenifer before looking back to his friends. They could take the two of them, sure, but it would be better not to continue this scene. It would be best to get what they could from the guy's body and clear out. "Unless... hey, you ladies busy?" he asked with a grin. "We could get awfully friendly with the gil this guy is givin' us..."

Jenifer was growling, bow at the ready when she saw a few people start to approach. "One shot is all it will take for any of you..." she whispered, more to reassure herself than to threaten anyone. She braced for the attack to come, drew her bowstring back... and found herself suddenly without an opponent, the man slumping over injured before she had a chance to attack him. "H..HEY. That was MY kill!" she spouted off, highly disappointed.

Kate nearly screamed when the underhanded attack so quickly dropped the man, and she rushed to the man's side as his injuries slowly took him, "H..hey. I just didn't want this to be an unfair fight, not a slaughter... what is it with this town... you people..." she whispered in quiet horror at how casually someone would be murdered.

It wasn't that Kate had never killed anyone before, but war was always different to her. She gave Jenifer a long stare that the archer instantly knew, the slender woman merely shrugging it off, "Whatever."

A gentle healing spell would be all it took to keep the man from dying, though he would be in no condition to fight again anytime soon. Kate blushed darkly as lewd comments and teasing was hurled at her, but she could never stand idly and just let death occur if she could try to stop it... no matter the battle, she always tried to heal those that were on the brink, returning them to a point they could recover. "y..you bastards are evil..." Kate called back meekly at the dirty words over her while she knelt beside the dying man and recited some of her spells, sounding to the untrained like prayers for the dead. Her hands resting over him to check if he would make it, before she turned to snatch up that hat full of coins, a furious look on her face.

"Uhm, 'scuse me guys, but... WHY do you have my friend prancing around the center of town nude?" Jenifer finally blurted out, very obvious amusement on her face now that the pig of a merchant was dealt with. "As nice as her tits are." Jenifer added, throwing her arms around her friend's bust, half to seem playful to the guys, half to cover her friend's decency by some small margin while she spoke, "I can't imagine her doing this without being coerced."

The two women stood there together, Kate holding the small handful of coins and Jenifer holding Kate's breasts from behind, as the two both quietly hoped that the group would actually return the priestess' robes before the spectacle got any worse, Kate's rather gruff reply to their offer spouted angrily before she had her robes back, "No thanks, I've endured YOUR brand of friendliness firsthand long enough!"

At seeing the redhead getting grabby toward her friend, wrapping an arm around the naked blonde's generous bust, the men all seemed to grin in unison. Some were enjoying the visual of the naked priestess being touched by another female. Some were simply enjoying the bared curves, and the still exposed crotch. None answered right away. For a few long seconds the only sound came from the one thief knelt beside the injured merchant, robbing the man's pockets blind while he as too hurt to move.

"You're right," he called out over his shoulder, "buddy had more an' a hundred here. Not bad, not bad! There's gotta be six, six an' a half here close to. ...split five ways that ain't a bad payday."

The other four cast knowing smiles to one another, though never took their eyes off the girls for long. Split five ways. That was very clear; and if the ladies wanted to dispute that they would find themselves sorely outnumbered.

"Coerced, of course, but not forced," one of the men replied to Jenifer, though his eyes, and the wink in them were aimed at Katelyn. "She's a very pretty woman, pretty enough that when she went about asking for gil we thought we'd do the respectable thing and give her a chance t' earn some. ...She got what she wanted, and we got what we did. Matter of fact, she's still being generous enough to give us that show." Everyone laughed at that, leering at Katelyn's body still. The one silenced them with a raised hand though, reaching to take the woman's robe and underwear from his comrades. "Here," he said, balling them up togther and tossing them to the priestess, "all yours, sweetcheeks. A shame, though. I mean, like my one friend said, with all that gil maybe we could talk you ladies into an encore performance? Somewhere private, of course."

"If not," the one thief interrupted, knelt down by the merchant still, "then we should get outta here, guys, regardless. Drawin' a crowd here ain't doin' us any good. Did you give her back her stuff?"

"Yeah, she's got it."

"Good," he said, patting the merchant's pockets in a quick, final check that he didn't miss anything. The man's rings and necklace had also been pocketed in addition to the gil, some promising to fetch a better price than others. Standing, he turned to the group, "So what do you ladies wanna do? Go your own way or we all go have a private party? Either way it ain't gonna do us much good to hang 'round here much longer, if you know what I mean."

Katelyn sighed in relief as she snatched her robes back and quickly threw them on, still blushing a dark red, while Jenifer seemed to actually be giving the men's offer some thought as she poked her nose in the small hat of coins they were given.

Kate quickly turned to leave only for Jen to snatch her by the arm and spin her round again, demanding boldly at the group, "You owe my friend a lot more than this. And that man was my mark. So let's compromise. A small party, and then we make it an even split with both of us getting a share. Sound fair enough?"

The priestess gave her friend a menacing stare, and tried to protest, only to get yanked along anyhow, archer girl leading the way as she bolted past the group of common thugs and led the group away from the scene of the fight.

"What are you doing!?" was all Kate could muster when they were a few steps ahead, an angry whisper between the two of them.

"Don't worry about it. You'll keep your robes on this time, unless you enjoyed showing off. But that much money would go a long way towards our future. All for getting naked in front of a few thugs, when most bastards around here wouldn't give you twenty gil for a blowjob?... Yeah, we're desperate enough for it... I saw your coinpurse. The reason you didn't jump to buy the map is because we're broke."

It was a quiet understanding between them that they were doing this, as long as nothing went too far... as they slowed again and let the thugs lead them to where that private showing would take place at.

Excellent.

The archer's interest hadn't truly been expected. Not really expected due to the heat of the moment, she likely still angry and her friend uncomfortable, but nowadays it wasn't nearly a surprise either. Simply a pleasant turn of the coin.

None of the men had the chance to say anything before the two women had bolted through and past them, leaving them in a hurried walk in their wake. What little they were able to converse while Katelyn and Jenifer were up ahead was simply getting on the same page, hushed tones of depraved men all looking upon these women, and these women's desperation, as an opportunity to enjoy themselves and nothing more. There were a few light laughs from the group as they watched the two girls a number of steps ahead of them, even a brief conversation as to who had the nicer ass. Jenifer won that, though mostly because her outfit was somewhat tight while the priestess' was more loose and flowing; none had really gotten a good look at Kate's ass while she was nude, too busy enjoying the frontal view of her hairy bush and milkmaid tits.

"We're quite glad you've decided we can all be friends, ladies," the one thief chimed in, having increased his pace a bit to catch up with the two. Grinning, he slid his hands around each woman's waist, from behind, coming to stand between the two. Three of the other men were keeping a decent distance, enjoying the view of the girls' hips swaying with every step. The last of them, the archer, hung back a bit to kepe an eye out, making sure no one thought wise to follow the group. "You see, we really are a nice bunch once you get to know us. And we're just gonna go somewhere where we don't gotta deal with no one botherin' us while we build that friendship, right? I got just the place. It ain't Beoulve Manor or anything but it ain't too shabby either. Thing is though, we're gonna hafta blindfold you on the way there. For everyone's protection, yours 'n ours both. That alright, ladies?"

He didn't wait for an answer however, removing his arm from around Jenifer once he was done talking to raise his hand in a quick gesture, signaling to his friends. The chemist jogged up to the three with a pair of cloth scraps in his hands. They were long, a dark blue, ratty scraps torn from the hem of his ratty jerkin. Handing one over, he came up behind Jenifer to tie the length over her eyes, wrapping it twice around, while the thief took the honor of blinding the priestess. As he did he leaned over, whispering against her ear, "My apologies, pretty girl, if we were a bit... rude back there. Perhaps once we're someplace quieter we won't have to rush as much, and you'll have a better chance to see how fun we can really be..." Smiling wickedly, once both girls were blindfolded he made sure to take each by a wrist, standing between them. He leaned to Jenifer next, whispering in her ear just as he had with Kate, "It doesn't necessarily have to be an even split. Depending how much fun you ladies wanna have tonight, we might be willin' to part with the whole thing."

How they responded was up to them. Were they smart, were they intelligent enough to seize such an opportunity for over six hundred gil in just a couple of hours if they played nice they'd end up in a better position than most these days. For now they both had time to think while the men led them down the streets of Dorter's slums, a left here, two rights there, keeping a brisk pace while at the same time making sure to take wrong turns. At one point they completely turned around just to throw off any sense of direction in case either woman was trying to keep track; the worst thing a thief could do was let an outsider know where their hideout was. That it existed was no real surprise, but showing someone where to find the place you hung your hat was near suicidal in such a world.

Three more rights, a left, then several more blocks until they turned inside an old store, a strong scent permeating the moment the filthy wood and glass door was opened. It was either good cheese or bad wine. Whatever it was, the intention was to keep people away from the quiet shop. Nary a word was spoken among the group aside after the first minute or so of the women being led, they generally quiet as they brought the girls through the streets and into the shop, to the shop's back room, to the store room in the cellar, down a flight of stairs, and finally to a hidden room behind a wall that a large, spiderweb-covered shelf had to be moved in order for the entrance to appear. Once everyone was inside the shelf was slid, albeit noisily, back into place, shutting the group of seven in what was the mens' hangout for when they needed to lay low.

"Woo... ha. Alright, alright, madams, we are here," one said with a playful grin. Two others came up to help the girls off with their blindfolds.

The room was a decent size all things considered, though for the amount of people it was seemingly designed for it could get crowded pretty quick; and with the seven of them, more or less was. Twelve feet by twelve, there were eight beds in total, four sets of wooden-framed bunk beds to save space, two against one wall and two more against another. Under each bed was stored several small barrels and aleskins. Diagonally across from the beds was a table set in a corner against two walls, playing cards, dice, and other ways to pass the time strewn upon the wood. The floor was of a poor quality wood, not completely even but not horrid by Dorter's standards of housing either. The only light was from several lit torches set in sconces along the walls. All in all the room was hot, the air stale, dirty as a whole, and if more than two or three people were standing at any given time it had a very crowded feel.

The men had agreed to no names on the way here; the blonde seemed pretty dense but they weren't sure yet about the redhead. So they simply addressed each other with gestures or looks. "Help me pull out some beer," said one to another. A third took a seat on one of the lower cots, patting beside him as he looked to Katelyn with a warm, welcoming smile. Perhaps too warm. A fourth simply patted his lap as he took a seat on another cot, eyes on Jen. The fifth pushed dice and cards to the far end of the rickety wooden table so he could hop up, sitting on the edge, legs hanging over the side. It was the fifth, the second thief who sat on the table and who spoke up, smile as wide as a mile, "So, either of you ladies a good dancer?"

The two girls begrudgingly accepted the blindfolds, Jenifer with a bit more enthusiasm to the arm around her waist than Kate. The priestess' curt reply to the offer for more was a rather blatant, "I'm only playing along for my friend. I have no intention of being any 'friendlier' than we were back at that ghastly scene earlier."

Jen's reply significantly less negative and far more teasing, she leaned towards the voice and whispered back, "Well depending on just how much fun you want tonight, you better count it up again, because it might not be enough to pay for THAT kind of fun."

Jenifer already knew that there were going to be twists and turns, counting a few paces here and there, enough that if they desperately needed to find this place again, she'd have some hope of guessing where it was, though Kate, of course, was utterly lost. Soon the two had moved down into the tiny hideout and Jenifer merely began to chuckle. "All of that secrecy and you had a hidden room?" she asked after the blindfold was removed. "You could've just brought us into the basement and treated it like an abandoned building, and we'd be none the wiser when we left, guessing you probably hid stolen goods here until they sold on the market."

Kate merely tried to cover herself as she quietly took a seat, hoping to avoid the gaze of the men any further, she attempted to move as tightly as she could against one of the walls she sat beside, mumbling under her breath about her partner.

When asked to dance, Jenifer spoke up again with her carefree laughter, "boys, boys. If you wanted to dance, you should've taken us someplace with music... After all, how suspicious must it be for an empty building to be playing wildly because you wanna see if I'll... maybe slip my clothes off a bit to a rousing tune..." as she spoke, she undid her chestguard, though it was more armor than fashion, she rarely was without it, for not having anyplace else to put it, and it did help for the occasional skirmishes that broke out around own like the one this group had just left. Without the chestpiece of her clothes to hold it all tight, the upper half of her outfit was slightly ill fitting and hanging off of her slender body, making her seem almost like a child wearing her mother's skimpy dress as she spun round a few times playfully, not so much as a dance, but to tease the group about their suggestion of dancing, before she spotted the one patting his lap, and playfully slung herself across his legs, one armed wrapped around his shoulders while she arched back and showed off to the others.

Kate meanwhile couldn't help but look to the man who had finally returned her clothes, whispering softly, "Is this really what happens to mercenaries without a nobleman to order them around? Are you really this far gone that you can't stand up and make something better of this town?" She knew the answer as soon as she asked it, glancing at herself and Jenifer. If this were during the war, she would've cracked Jenifer on the head with her staff for even suggesting going with this group, and to come here herself was unthinkable after what they'd done to her. But here she sat, with the very people who humiliated her in front of the town, bold enough to strip and fondle her, and make dirty sex jokes, about a priestess no less, while she willingly was led to their hideout.

"j...just don't get too bold... we are not mere prostitutes who will sell our bodies for a few hundred gil..." Kate finally said in a defeated tone.

"Oh relax already. They had their fun with you before and they'll probably ask me to do the same. These boys just want to enjoy a few soft touches and some pretty women in their company... perhaps without clothes. I doubt any of them will give up a hundred gil just to have sex with one of us when there's plenty of cheap hookers back in town, and nicer places to have them at than this." Jenifer muttered, lifting herself back into a sitting position, her legs sprawled to straddling the man's lap she sat on and her short dress lifted enough to show off her furry panties while her dress was on the brink of falling off her narrow shoulders. She leaned back into the man she was sitting on and giggled again softly, "No offense, of course."

"None taken," he replied with a wicked grin and a growing arousal beneath Jenifer's furry panties. All of them were grinning at this point, completely relaxed from the events of only a few minutes ago, both the way things could have gone and the way things did. Everyone was relaxed, the eyes of some on the slow, tantalizing gyrations of the redhead, and the eyes of others on the blonde whose buxom beauty was still ingrained in each their minds.

"Soft touches," he echoed her words from a moment before, looking to Jenifer, looking into her eyes, his grin understandably larger than the others'. "Mmm... and you're right, you can't dance without music. I suppose we could convince someone here to beat a rhythm on one of the barrels, maybe go find a flute or guitar to pluck some strings if you'd like something to dance to. But if you're not the kinda gal that likes to dance while she takes off her clothes..." Leather gloved palms came up to each of Jenifer's knees, sliding up, sliding up the smooth lengths of her thighs to rest open palms on either hip. Grinning, he continued, flickering torchlight illuminating them both, "Then maybe you could just grind some, eh?" With that he pulled her hips downward, urging her crotch down against his, inviting the woman to feel the erection separated from her only by her furry panties, and by the man's few layers of clothes.

"Got 'em - alright, here," one of the others piped in, the squire, he and the archer having been knelt down to retrieve aleskins from beneath one of the beds. He handed one to the chemist sitting with Kate, tossed another across the room to land on the bed beside where Jen was straddling one of the thieves, tossed a third to the other thief on the table, and helped the archer come to a stand with a few more. "Some good, fermented beers there," he said as he popped one open, lifting it on high to take a good, solid swig. Maybe two swigs. No reason to skimp on the fun.

"What's the matter?" the one chemist asked Katelyn in a hushed tone. He took the aleskin handed to him to then set on the blonde's lap, He didn't care what was the matter. Like hell he did. This bitch simply had to loosen up, one way or another. He leaned in, warm breath dancing upon the skin of her neck first before his lips made contact, kissing the soft skin, meanwhile a hand moved to rest on her knee, fingers toying with the fabric of her white robe. The squire plopped down on the other side of her, youthful and grinning, content to sit there with his beer and watch. For the moment.

The archer took a hearty pull from his skin as he went over to the table, leaning against it, coming to stand behind the other man and join him in watching Jen. Specifically, in watching the bared skin of her shoulders as that oversized clothing threatened to slip off with every little gyration... mmm... though, the brief glimpses of her furry panties were fighting hard for their attention.

"A hundred gil, huh? Is that what you want?" the thief whispered while gazing in the redhead's eyes, smiling, smiling wide. His voice was low, as if a private, intimate conversation, "That's do-able, you know, pretty thing... One-fifty if everyone here gets to have his fun... Two if you get your friend to loosen up 'n play some too." He leaned in to kiss her, forcing his tongue to part the thin woman's lips, tasting her, savoring the sweet feel. The ratio of women to men on the battlefield wasn't very good; often enough you were surrounded by nothing but other guys for months at a time, and when you did happen to be grouped with a woman she was getting paid, and had no need to work for your coin. Nowadays though there were a million hookers in Dorter, women who would do whatever was asked for a third of this price, but there was just something about women who weren't whores... women who didn't do this as a daily routine, or at least didn't seem as if they did. That made it all the more naughtier. That made it all the more fun.

Breaking the kiss after a few seconds he then reached to grab the aleskin on the mattress next to them. Pressing it to the loose fabric covering Jenifer's chest in an invitation to get piss fucking drunk with them that night, he simply looked to her, that same wide-lipped expression seemingly plasted on his face, "Whaddya say?"

Kate felt those touches against her body and began to recoil, bumping hard into the squire when she felt that kiss, "please don't..." she whispered to him, blushing darkly as she tried to pull her garments along with her. "I hardly know you other than as the guys who stripped me nude in the center of a town... and... I'd... I honestly dislike you...." she said softly, as if it was the greatest insult she could muster, even as she found herself suddenly sandwiched between the two men.

The priestess' robes were shifted and moved as she slid over and tried to cover herself, but the outline of her body against the white fabric was only being made more obvious as she moved, ample breasts clearly outlined, her still firm nipples seen in the fabric by torchlight. "I... promised I'd play along... but only the same as outside... if.. you try anything else, we're leaving immediately... understand?" Kate said softly, blushing in shame as she actually agreed to the man's advances, a quick motion snatched the alcohol that she downed freely, not having ever drunk heavily herself, she knew that many people did so to hide their troubles, and hoped this would work for her as well...

- - - -​

Jenifer blushed when she felt the sudden hands spreading her legs hard and that erection against her pussy. She smiled around the group and giggled softly, uncertain, a little scared even, as she let her dress' top begin to slip down, showing off her modest B-cups to the men around her, "mh.. remember... not too far..." she whispered softly, "As long as it's not too far, everyone gets to have their fun..."

The young girl took the wineskin and gave it a quick gulp, groaning and holding it away from herself at arm's length, "Eeew, what is this?" she said between her timid giggling, a nervous habit she couldn't break while she was surrounded like this. "It's awful..." she said, before bringing it back to her lips for another quick, hard drink, "EEew.. urgh...how do you drink that stuff..."

Jen smiled at the men as her dress bundled around her hips, showing off most of her slender body, her small nipples excited, and she reached down to pull her undergarments aside enough to show off her young, perfectly hairless pussy, trimmed amazingly well as she grinned to the guys, "So what's the hundred gil party... and what's the hundred fifty gil party... and what's the six hundred gil party?" she asked teasingly, winking and blowing a kiss at a couple of the guys who were staring at her.

At being told hey were 'disliked' the two men sandwiching Kate could only snicker, bemused sounds trickling lightly from their throats. "I can live with that," the squire shot back, "I've been called a lot worse."

Meanwhile the other man, the chemist, continued to kiss the tender skin of Kate's pale neck, caring nothing of her hesitant recoiling. "So just what we agreed to before?" he whispered, open palm coming to cup Katelyn's left breast through the white fabric of her robe. He was in no way shy in his touch, palming her large breast, his fingers stretched fully to encompass the heavenly globe. "Before you were naked..." he continued to whisper, that hand leaving Kate's chest after a few seconds of fondling to slide down, down to the hem of her robe. But instead of pull it off himself he'd leave that to her; for now his hand slid back up once he found the bottom, up and inside, up the priestess' smooth, pale leg, up past the waistband of her panties to then let his warm palm caress her flat, smooth belly. "Mmm, and you were very gorgeous," he spoke between light kisses, that daring hand daring a little further still, delving down the front of her furry panties. Caressing her thick, womanly bush with his fingers spread wide.

The squire grinned as he watched. Taking another good swig of his aleskin, he then decided to reach to his crotch, shoving the front of his pants down a little just enough to pull his dick out, a decently sized erect cock and balls with a small patch of dark hairs at their base. The sight before him was great fun, her body, how she was being touched, knowing he'd get to see her naked again soon. How she acted like she didn't want this, but he knew she fucking did. So he stroked himself, his dick out shamelessly, grinning in enjoyment of the preshow.

- - - -​

On the other side of the small room the men were laughing at how the redhead recoiled from the skin, only to then take another hearty drink. "It's beer," called out one of the men by the table. "Ain't taste too good but it'll get you in a fun mood quick!"

"God, what a fuckin' cunt," the other spoke out in admiration when Jenifer pulled the furry fabric aside to show off her cleanly shaven little snatch. The words came a little louder than intended, but at that realiztion the man only grinned to her, taking another swig of his ale.

"The six hundred gil party," the man beneath her groaned out, smiling wide, quite enjoying her topless, lithe form squriming about atop his erect member, "mmhnn... That's if you an' your friend over there hang out with us, doin' whatever we want... wherever we want," a word he emphasized by moving a hand from Jen's hip around to her ass, taking advantage of the pulled aside panties to rub a fingertip playfully against the redhead's pert little asshole. This brought a hearty laugh from the two others watching. "With us... with each other... and that party don't end 'til the sun comes up..."

"Hey, spin 'er around," called one of the others. "Let us get a look at those tits." It was a request easily obliged. The thief's hands both went back to Jenifer's hips where he encouraged her to spin around, her bare back to him now, b-cup breasts exposed to the room. Both men at the table had their eyes plastered fully on her small, but still attractive chest. The thief's hands continued their attention to her body, one taking firm grip of her long red hair to pull it back, to guide her head back so his lips could lay soft bites at the base of her neck. His other hand delved down between her thighs, urging them apart, inviting her to retake that straddling position, simply facing away. His gloved palm rubbed firmly against the furry crotch of Jen's panties, as a simply, heady whisper left his lips, "Grind..."

Kate whimpered a bit at her breasts being groped again, hands rubbing against her and suddenly diving beneath her robes and into her panties, fingers spreading her pussy slowly...

It was humiliating to just let these thugs do this to her... all for a pittance of a few hundred gil. Her face flushed in hatred and detest at everyone in the room, as she gently reached down and lifted her robes, first showing off the man's fingers across her nethers, then her ample breasts coming into view as she tossed her robes behind her, angrily looking away, as if not watching what was done to her would somehow save her some embarassment.

"f..fine... just..." she stopped with nothing else to say. What could she say, after all? 'don't touch me?', 'don't go too far?', 'be a gentleman?', nothing that came to mind were anything this filthy lot would live up to, as she merely whimpered in growing shame, hoping they could already get their money and leave...

- - - -​

Jenifer was in fairly good spirits though, a bit lightheaded after her drink, it was affecting her rather strongly, and she only giggled when the man called out about her cunt, making her lift her hips and show it off a little more, "Ya really like it?" she asked a little teasingly.

She quickly spun round, sliding her panties off as she did, and her dress tossed aside next, so she found herself legs splayed and nude but for her boots as her hips began to move, rubbing up and down across that thick bulging cock that was still in the man's pants. "mh.. that feels really strangely good.." she whispered, growing hot in the face as she moaned ever so softly. "Ah... but I don't think my friend would enjoy the six hundred gil party... how about one fifty?" she asked, growing a little more bold from the alcohol as she rubbed her breasts slowly with one hand and spread her pussy lips with the other, modesty and common sense long gone from the foolish archer girl as she arched from the touches and the lips on her neck.

The man's hand was gone, buried beneath her panties now, outstretched fingers stroking through the thick blonde curls existing as proof of Katelyn's womanhood. His eyes were closed; he didn't need them to see. His lips kissed tenderly at the nape of her neck while his fingers delved downward still, down to spread her vaginal lips and to run a finger along her hot pink slit. "Relax," he whispered, lifting the aleskin to her with his other hand, urging her to take another drink. "Ain't gonna hurt ya, sweetheart. Just the opposite. We wanna be all nice to you, is all."

The other man seemed content in enjoying the show, at least for the moment. His dick was out over the top of his pants with his warm palm robbing the length in slow, relaxed strokes. The squire's eyes went between Katelyn's lovely, luscious bosom down to the furry panties still covering her crotch, grinning, knowing full well what his friend was doing by the raised fabric over the man's hand. Eventually he grew bold enough to scoot closer to the pair, right up next to Kate, then to a half kneel in front of her, between her legs. The squire's hand left his dick to travel up the priestess' smooth, bare leg, up the back of her calf and past her knee. Up over her thigh and her panties, across her stomach, up to her left breast, which he gave a gentle squeeze. To her right he leaned in, kissing the warm, supple skin of her nipple.

"See?" the chemist continued in a gentle voice against the timid woman's ear. "Priestesses are such lovely, forgiving women, aren't they? Maybe you can forgive us for what happened back there?" He urged the aleskin to her hands again, favoring the idea of getting the woman at least tipsy. She needed the help to relax. "Can my friend take your panties off? He was pretty naughty back there, wasn't he? I'm sure he'd like a chance to show you how sorry he is." Another kiss to her neck. Then he cast a quick look down to the squire, "This one is a lady. You have to ask her nicely." And instantly he was back to kissing along the nape of Katelyn's neck, slowly, from her shoulder to her throat, up to just below her ear.

"Mmm," the squire chimed in, kneeling in front of her, his lips wrapped appreciatively around the woman's right nipple. "May I?" he asked after a few seconds, saliva glistening upon her areola when he removed his lips to look up at her, a mischevious little smile on his crooked little face. "May I, please?"

- - - -​

He made sure to breathe on Jenifer's neck, letting his warm breath dancing upon her skin. There was no doubt to how much the woman was enjoying it from the way she arched her body and grinded down against him, and any encouragement to take his offer right now seemed entirely pivotal. "You strike me as a fun girl, you know," the thief continued in his whisperings, a hand moving to massage the breast Jen hadn't taken to herself. He squeezed her supple skin gently, very gently, rolling his fingers around the woman's tit, able to appreciate it despite Katelyn's completely bared only a few feet away. "Very fun." His other hand dipped fingers into her hair, into red strands at the back of her head, silently urging her to lull back as far as her head could go. After a second his arms tightened around her, shifting her body some, just a bit, just enough to move her head from his right shoulder to his left, allowing the warm breaths and tender nibbles to grace the other side of her neck now.

"Maybe... mm," he murmured, smiling. "Maybe we can come to a fair agreement later, depending on your friend... looks to me like she's doin' alright over there. And so long as you're willing to pick up any slack, I don't see why this party's gotta end 'til we've all had our fill." He turned Jenifer's head to his to kiss her again, lips hungry, his mind filled with a heady lust, struggling to even think of negotiating still. Those lovely gyrations. He couldn't help but moan into her mouth. His fingers left her hair when the kiss broke, soon replaced by another though, and another after that, to move down to the archer's fit, firm abdomen, caressing her belly.

The other men simply watched, sitting against the table, grinning, joking between themselves, mostly in hushed tones. One reached down to snatch Jen's discarded panties while the other took a heavy drink. Standing again, leaning back against the table, he was in no way shy in taking a long, solid whiff of her scent, grinning and staring at the bald little twat she was so generously spreading with her fingers. "Which hole do you think you want?" he could be heard saying to the other man as they exchanged items, one taking up the aleskin and the other checking out the worn undergarments for himself. Neither spoke again right away, simply grinning, enjoying the show.

Kate shivered in quiet disgust as those fingers played inside her panties, making her twist and writhe while quietly cursing these men... though in word alone. Those kisses down her neck as she was offered another drink soon had her downing the rest of the flask in hopes she could forget all of this by the next morning, her face flushing with oncoming drunkenness while the squire stroked his cock before her and enjoyed watching her nearly nude body.

Unable to relax or stop squirming at the unwanted attention, Kate felt herself moaning as the squire's hands caressed her breasts, and the chemist's fingers were making her pussy dripping wet. The man's words deceitful, but Katelyn could only nod and whisper weakly, "I.. fo..forgive you for what you've done... but please... stop now then..." she asked gently, head lowered in shame as those licks over her breasts made her nipples hard.

She looked down at the younger man between her legs as a couple tears rolled down her cheeks, "please don't..." she asked him softly, feeling those kisses on her neck. She hesitated, mouthing softly again, "please don't..." before she said in a hushed whisper, "If you must... then you may..." Her own fingers sliding down and beginning to lower her panties for them, knowing she would soon be bared once more.

- - - -​

Jenifer ever so close was moaning like a cheap hooker for the men, not to turn them on, but because of her hazed mind from the drink and those eager touches. Her body was hot and excited and her scent was screaming that she was ready, even if she wasn't quite there.

Panting from the buildup, her body feeling like it was on fire, Jen whimpered weakly, shaking her head, "I ah.. nnh.d..don't... don't...oooh..." if it would've just been left at that, Jenifer would've agreed without further hesitation, but she overheard the two other men nearby, her mind snapping back to attention for a hectic second, "w..wait... wait a minute... I... no! I d..don't want to go that far...mh...p..please, I'd much rather just take a hundred gil and be on my way... may..maybe.. coming here was a bad idea..." she said softly, trying to stand and pry herself away from everyone nearby, her eyes darting to the exit so she could hopefully escape, not even stopping to think of Katelyn yet, nor the fact she was stark naked.

He must. She had promised to strip to the degree she had been in the street, and in the street she had bared her thick, hairy bush to the world, not to mention the lovely pale ass sitting atop her thighs. The squire was all too willing to assist Katelyn in removing her panties, letting the priestess begin lowering them first before taking the waistband from her fingers to guide them the rest of the way. He slid the furry fabric down her thighs, down her calves, gently taking each of the woman's ankles to lift her booted feet enough to slide her underwear off. Though he didn't stop there, guiding Katelyn's left foot a bit higher once the panties had cleared the end of her boot. He brought her foot up and over his shoulder, letting it drape over back, scooting in close so that her knee was over his shoulder and her crotch now wonderfully close to his face. The other foot wasn't soon after, guided up to rest her knee over his other shoulder, however the panties hadn't been completely removed, instead left to dangle around the ankle of that second boot, behind his back.

"See? He's very helpful," the chemist whispered against her neck. "And isn't he being gentle with you? Like some kinda gentleman, right? Mmm, see, if you let us treat you nice, Miss Beautiful, we will." He placed his palms on either of Kate's shoulders to steady her in place for a moment. Shifting from his spot on the bed, the man moved so that he was sitting behind the blonde, directly behind, the hands on her shoulders guiding her now to lean back against his chest. "Relax, relaaaxx... your friend is having fun, right? And so are we. And so are you. Everyone here is having a real good time." A hand sought to guide Katelyn's chin to a side, his lips finding hers with a tender eagerness. Kissing her. Soothing her. And once he had her locked in that loving touch both hands slid down to her chest, to her bosom, eager to appreciate the fine rack her body was gifted with. Palming her breasts, kneading her tits like handfuls of supple dough. Making sure to catch a nipple between a thumb and forefinger, making sure to give it a firm little rub.

The squire hadn't hesitated for a moment. Hands were all over Kate's body at this point. His palms stroked along the outside of her thighs, moving upward, moving to her hips where they could stretch to encompass her pale, lovely backside. "Mmm," he murmured to himself as he lowered his face into her crotch, eyes closed, smirking at the tickle of her pubes and inhaling at the closeness of her feminine scent. No further words came. Simply lips. Simply tongue. He kissed at the priestess' shy little snatch, snaking his tongue out to glide up the length of her slit.

- - - -​

"Whoa, whoa, sweetie," the thief spoke hastily to Jen in a friendly, but quick-paced tone, reaching out for her when she tried to get up. He wasn't forceful, not in a harsh way, not yet, but he was firm in how he grabbed her waist and guided her back to sit again on his lap, on his eager bulge. "Not so fast. Heeeyy, don't be afraid," he tried to soothe her, one arm wrapping around her waist while the other reached to her crotch, firmly petting that bald, aching little cunt. "We're having fun. We're all having fun, aren't we? Mm, come on." A kiss to her jaw. Then another, his voice soft, trying to calm and to negotiate. "You're a pretty girl, aren't you?" Another kiss to her jaw. The petting at the apex of Jenifer's thighs quickly turned into a digit sliding up into that moist, textured hole. "They just like you, that's all... Don't be shy... And you can't get everyone all excited like this 'n then leave 'em all blueballed, can you?"

One of the men from the table came over to hold out his aleskin to Jen. "Here. We're all just havin' us some fun, eh, right? You can have as much as you like." In case she finished hers. In case it would loosen her any further than she already was. The other man was busy undoing his pants, sliding them down, sliding them off, his own thick, rock-solid cock coming into view. The tip glistened with a heavy amount of precum, no doubt a window into how lustful his desires currently were.

"Look at that. Mmm. See your friend over there? That shy little thing, even she's havin' a good time... makin' out with one'a my boys, gettin' her pussy eaten. Even she's havin' a good time. You're free to relax." Another kiss to her jaw. "See that?" Another. "How about this. How about you tell me what you wanna do, baby. Are you ok with it in here?" The glistening digit slid from Jen's bald cunt back to her puckered asshole, rubbing in a slow, firm circle. A few seconds later his palm went back to cup her crotch again, finger slid back inside her hot, wet vagina, a second finger sliding in with it to explore her textured depths. "Mmm, or maybe just here if you don't wanna? ...You gotta at least let us have one hole." Another kiss. "A bunch more griiinndiin', a bunch more driiinnkiin', mmhh, and then you kneel down 'n blow 'n jerk a couple'a guys off. You can handle swallowing a couple loads, can't you, baby? That ain't too unfair now, is it?"

Both girls quickly began to realize just how far the men wanted this 'party' to go, much to their regret in coming here.

Though Jen realized it first, Katelyn's realization wasn't far behind. She let her panties slide off and her legs soon wrapped around the squire's head, with the chemists's arms soon around her as well. Those fingers, grabbing at her large, firm breasts, kneading slowly, working her nipple, it sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine, only deepening her disgrace, as suddenly her wet folds felt their first lick, an overeager tongue working against her so suddenly brought what she was holding in to the surface. Kate gave a desperate moan of unwanted pleasure, her voice growing loud without meaning to, "OOooooooh ooh mh..."

Cheeks flushed with utter shame and humiliation at the pleasured sounds she just made, Katelyn began to struggle weakly, squirming in the arms around her and one of her hands lowering, putting her palm against the squire's forehead and gently trying to get him away from her wet pussy. "p.plea..ooh.please..mmh..s.stop.. I nnh..d.d...d...OOOOOOOOOH.... don't want this!" she spoke in a whisper between loud moans and whimpers, obviously desperate to get away now, but unable to bring herself to actually force her way free.

- - - -​

Jen at least was more forceful with her struggles, finding the man's lips suddenly against hers as she pulled him back down got his lip bitten. The finger against her pussy showed that despite her protests, she was excited as well, dripping wet and eager, even if she wasn't. His rubbing sent her into her own drunken moans as she tried to put her hand against his chest, both for support and to push him away, "I d.don't want anymore of your drink..."

The archer girl could see other men undoing their pants and hard dicks moving closer to her, and she shook her head firmly, trying to clear away what drink she'd already had. "Nh..I.. oh.. I wannt... I wanna... get out of this room... it's stifling..." she said quickly to his question, even as her backside was teased.

When that finger moved back to her pussy again, her knees nearly buckled, two thick digits in her slender body, and she was nearly on the edge of an orgasm as his words rang in her ears, 'griiindin' she heard, "kneel down 'n blow 'n jerk a couple'a guys off..." she winced. All she meant to do was get naked and tease the guys a bit, and this was fast getting beyond her.

Finally using a bit more force, she roughly forced herself off of the man's lap, trying to slip past the other men quickly and get to their hideout's little exit. She wasn't thinking of going out into the town stark naked, or that she'd be leaving her friend behind in a bad situation that she helped cause, she just wanted out... and fast... before she was on these men's menu.

The men tending to Katelyn's body had no intentions of moving away. Firstly it was too obvious she honestly wanted this, even if she was too embarrassed to ever admit it aloud. Second there was the fact that they were paying for this. And third, quite simply, you didn't get a woman naked and stick your face in her crotch to just have things end, certainly not before the man, or men in this case, had yet to be satisfied.

She wanted this way too much, and they were gentlemanly enough to try showing her that, to get her in the mood and wet rather than just doing this shit raw. The one knelt behind Katelyn and kept kissing her, first her neck and jawline, then her lips, before slipping his tongue between them, hiding any moans she would elicit within the confines of his mouth. His hands slipped beneath her arms, wrapping around her sides to fondle those gloriously beautiful breasts she bore, squeezing, caressing, grinning the whole goddamn time. She could be as shy as she wanted outside of this room, outside of this moment, but right now they were paying customers, and he was going to enjoy the alluring curves God saw fit to give her.

The squire was no less apologetic in his actions. Tongue lapping dotingly up and down the priestess' exposed pink slit, the fingers of one hand held her hairy blonde lips parted for ease while his other pumped up and down eagerly on his shaft. "Mmmm," he moaned against her crotch, both from his pleasure and the flavor of hers. He couldn't help but grin while going down on this shy, busty woman. Kissing and slurping, tasting any moist, shameful droplet she could no longer hold in, his heart pounding with the anticipation of more... an anticipation he could no longer hold the fuck off. Pulling his lips away from her crotch, the squire stood, pants down, ass bare, dick in his hand, dark curls poking out from beneath his palm and all around his sac. Wordlessly he grabbed one of Katelyn's legs to hook around his waist and then followed with the other, letting go of his member to take full hold of her lower half. And with her legs raised and around him his hips leaned forward, forward and down, pressing the precum-glistening head of his shaft against her hairy blonde snatch, preparing himself to thrust.

- - - -​

However, only a few feet away from Katelyn, Jenifer's sudden allergy to a good time wasn't going to sit well with the men, least of all the one with a hard dick which she'd been grinding her bald little crotch against. The archer had two things very much against her, one being her growing inebriation and the other the fact that the one and only way in or out was blocked. They'd moved a heavy shelf to get in, and in case of something like this had moved it back in place so no one could quickly get out. That meant that, should she come up to the back of the old wooden structure blocking the archway, she'd find herself cornered as three very horny men took her back by force.

Things didn't have to go this way.

They could all have a very, very good time, if only certain people would play along.

The men grabbed the nude, tipsy redhead, one taking each of her wrists and the other by her hair. They pulled Jenifer over to the wooden table, very forcefully bending her over it, slamming her down even, her small chest and one cheek coming to press hard against the wood. The man she'd been so gracious to grind against this whole time was the first behind her, dick out and ready, gloved fingers delving into her hair. "Fucking bitch, where did you think you were gonna go?" he spat out harshly. The other two snickered. A hard, very much ready shaft came to press against the curve of Jen's ass as the thief pulled his pants down over his bulge, pressing up immediately against her. One of the other men went to kneel by a bed to search around under it for a rope, the third standing beside the girl and his friend in case she decided to struggle.

"Nngnhn... mmm... fuck yes, that feels good," the thief groaned out as he thrust his hips forward, the wetness of her textured pink walls making the forceful entry that much easier. His body weight was fully leaning forward, pressing down on her, pinning her smaller frame against the table. "Mmmnn... fuckin' bitch... it ain't gotta be like this... ain't gotta be a rape..." He whispered his words right against Jen's ear, her hair falling in loose strands all about her face. "You call out to your friend over there to suck some dick, tell her to start riding like a champ, and we can all have a good time... Then you come back to the bed and we take turns with you proper..." The thrusts of his hips were already deep, his balls slapping against the back of her thighs, throbbing dick penetrating her hot, bald cunt. "Mmnngg... Or else we just do it like this..."

Back
Top Bottom