Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need 1 Hacker, 1 Driver, Bank Robbery - Flexible Morals Reqd

Jude

Dust
As the title suggests, we are looking for fresh blood for our plot-focused crime RP. It's set in Paris during late April in 1998. The characters involved are not idealized in any way--they're horrible human beings intent on behaving illegally and immorally. Usury includes violence, offensive language, and deplorable acts.

The main character, Noelle, is hell bent on robbing her family's bank and willing to do anything that's necessary in order to accomplish her goal. From participating in the under-aged Asian Sex-Slave trade to murdering arms dealers, despite her inexperience she's determined to do show there's no task she cannot accomplish. Suffering from OCD, she specializes in planning, memorization of monotonous figures, and being as bitchy as humanly possible. Her mental state is half-mechanical, often leaving her unable to sympathize with others.

Jude is a capricious gunman with an unhealthy fascination with explosives. Through his seemingly unpredictable mood swings, he appears at times a hardened criminal, a charismatic miscreant, a lunatic, and sometimes a caring individual. Manipulate to the core, he's assisted Noelle by filling in the gaps in her expertise to keep the operation afloat thus far. His lack of discipline is his greatest fault.

We're hoping to find two people, preferably one male and one female, to add in two more cast members interested in developing unique and deep characters and adding to the plot. If interested let me know what kind of character you'd like to play, give us a few details, and some idea of what your availability for posting is.

You can reply here or contact me via AIM (ConceptualChair) or Trillian Astra (IotaDelta).

i could definitely be your hacker. what kind of hacking are we looking at here? tapping of phones, hacking computers, rerouting bank transactions, nullifying power grids, voice activated security systems, and the like?

Back
Top Bottom