Cute, nordic girl here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishGirl

Super-Earth
Hey all,

I'm looking for something fun. It can be both long term, short term, with a deep plot, without so deep a plot - i'm honestly quite open. Although, I do try to avoid uninspiring setups like "we r roommates an ten we fuck". Sorry, if that's what you're gonna suggest, then we're not gonna have a lot of fun. I expect a decent level of literacy from my partner.

I don't really do 'pairings' as such. If you're gonna ask me which ones i like, you're not gonna get an answer. I think it's more the overall setup, than whether i'm your maid, student, queen, princess or whatever, that makes it fun.

I'm quite fond of using visuals during the role-play. Actually, it's almost the only 'must have' i include. I really, really want a picture/gif/video/whatever you can make up, of how our characters looks as a bare minimum. And I also really like, having a selection to choose from - it's nice to have the same idea about what a girl looks like.

For inspiration, these are some visuals I'd like. You can be inspired by them, if you come up with a plot-idea based on them.

Moving pictures​
1, 2, 3, 4 5 - i love contrasts! 6 7 8, 910, 11

I have a love for transformation role-plays (of most kinds), changing looks, cum, clothes, pregnancy-fantasies, corruption, celebrities and ice cream.

Things i won't do.

Incest (unless it's original. If you're in doubt whether or not it is original, it's not.)
Furry/anthro/whatever name you have for it - sorry. Won't happen.
Foot fetish - just don't get it.

Sorry if i sound harsh and all - I'm just trying to clear up as many understandings as possible, after having been contacted by quite a few "perverts" (i know it's not the best word for it - i guess my friends would consider me one, if they knew what i do here)

Hit me up :) looking forward to chatting with you

Btw. I think i have my first 'craving' bimbofication - something like 'level' 2 or 3 in that video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom