Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~eric~ Master/slave ~naochan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Heather licked her lips as she looked around what would be her new home. She swallowed, wearing a long dress she had been in the past few days. The slave house hadn't let her bath or change clothes. She was surprised that they had even given her food while she was there. She opened that this man would be nice and allow her to bathe and eat regularly. What good was a slave if they were weak and dirty? That couldn't be a turn on.

She wasn't sure what she was allowed to do, so she stood quietly, her eyes looking around at her surroundings. It seemed to be a nice house and she wondered if the man who had bought her was really wealthy. Well, he had to be to buy a slave. Slaves were not cheap at all. Only the very weathly or spoiled owned a slave.

Eric, a blonde man who was her new master, then led her into the main bedroom. He explained "You are very lucky to have a master as merciful as I am. However, that can change if you disobey me. But if you do a good job for me, I will free you, but I'll have a request. I want you to marry me. I have been lonely for years since my original wife vanished. You remind me so much of her." He stripped her down nude, and did the same to himself. He then commanded "I want you to seduce me."

Heather blinked at his request. Marry him? Then she yelped as she was undressed and looked him over, licking her lips and swallowing nervously. Seduce him? She really didn't know how and she felt kind of dirty. "C-Can I shower first, please? I'd be able to do a better job if I showered..." she murmured, nodding herh ead at him.

He nodded and said "Go ahead. You can if you want to.", and pecked her on the cheek.

Heather nodded her head. "thank you," she said before going into the bathroom and showered quickly. She felt a lot better when she got out. She dried her hair but didn't bother to get dressed. She walked into the bedroom and looked up at her new master. "What do you want me to do?"

He then said "Do anything you can to seduce me." His cock wasn't hard... yet.

Back
Top Bottom