• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This made no sense and though Zuko was unarmed, literally and figuratively, he was no fool, nor stupid, and his eyes narrowed once more, the puckered skin of the scarred left eye a blatant reminder of being foolish once upon a time. In her case she'd pluck it out, or impale him with ice.

"Why?" he asked her simply, though he did move to lead her along, the feel of her slender fingers around his cock still felt as he moved. She was quite exquisite, and that he would never deny. He'd often been offered many women as well, both willing and unwillig, and yet this felt different. Something was not right here but he had yet to place his finger upon it.

Waiting for an answer to his question, he led them down a long corridor, the main hall of the ship that ran slightly off-center and the entire length almost as well. His bedroom was the largest, as the Captain's quarters and she was briefly paraded in front of the men, as was he, to gain access. Zuko paused at the door to his quarters and turned once more. "Why?" he asked again, seeking answer for why she would acquiesce now. Why with him? Why in such a manner, sexually or otherwise?

It was obvious he would make her stand on the deck, ogled by his men, his cock swinging between his legs, for as long as it took to get some agreeable answer. Zuko was no novice to lying. The Avatar, Aang, had often eluded his grasp and he'd had to place such deceipt upon his lips. Even if she lied he had determined that he would take her to his bed. The manner in which they laid together would be determined by his own judgment. Zuko could be accommodating, or she could be thrown to his men, or worse, to the Komodo Lizards in the hold.

The fish perhaps was not as completely on the hook as she thought, and it made her careful. She didn't object to walking nude throughout the hallways, but she did do her best to cover herself, one arm across her breasts and the other cupping her sex softly. As they walked, her eyes were admittedly watching him, admiring the power in his legs and the firmness to his ass.

He wasn't an unattractive man, truth be told.

But he was suspcious, and rightfully so. She had to take a moment to think of why she would decide to lay with him as such, one that wasn't a complete lie. It came to her easier than she thought originally, and it wasn't a lie. "You aren't an unattractive man. You have done terrible things to me and have made me suffer. But I understand that I don't have to suffer. You will take me Either way. I can either make things so I enjoy them as well or continue to fight you and make my situation worse."

She paused, hesitating over her next sentence, chewing her lip as she thought how best to word it, "And perhaps if we can... Both enjoy ourselves in your bedroom, you will feel less inclined to have your men make me return to fighting you." It was a compromise - willing sex with him at the cost of no sex with anyone else. She could agree to him, but the others were of no interest to her even on the chemical level.

"Besides," She moved the hand that cupped her sex, taking his hand and leading it to cup her, slipping his fingertips against her wet entrance. It was very obvious that she was aroused, her body quite ready to take him, "I might not like you as a person, but my body is appreciating you as a man."

Zuko had noticed the way she covered herself, his situational awareness quite keen as a warrior-born elite of the Noble Family. His senses had been honed through the years and he brought all of that to bear as the girl, Mizuki, spoke. He'd been only partially aware of how she'd checked out his physical form, though as she brought his hand to her soft warm sex he could tell that something had indeed been awakened in her. Thorugh thought or sight, or even the thoughts of the things that had come before, she seemed willing now and he detected little to no falsehood in her statement.

Leaning close Zuko brought his hand away from her pussy, his fingers smelling gently of her musk and he kept his eyes locked on hers as he gently sucked each fingertip, the subtle taste of her now on his tongue. "An agreement then. You wil be mine, and only mine, and I will protect you from my men." His eyes searched her face as he spoke, and then he continued. "We stil have other matters to discuss, but I find your wisdom in this accord refreshing. You are right; I would have taken you anyway, my men as well, maybe even the beasts down below. But this way perhaps it will be enjoyable to us both."

Zuko might have laughed at such an offer and had her raped until her mind and body broke anyway, but in truth his attraction to her was not fleeting. She was bold, strong, and adaptable. The makings of a great ally even... if they could get past certain aspects of the way they'd met.

With his other hand Zuko gently took her by the wrist and pulled her into his quarters, shutting the doors as he tugged her into an embrace. Well-muscled arms slipped around her form and his lips sought hers. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it right, and just as he was aware she was bending him to his will, he wanted her to bend to his as well.

The kiss he bestowed upon her, unless she pulled away, was not taken with power, but plied with warmth and understanding, the kiss of an old and caring lover. Almost.

Mizuki watched him with guarded eyes as his fingers touched her in the most intimate of places, watching for any sign that he didn't believe her, though she had the best of physical proof. He took his hand back away, sucking each of his fingertips clean of her slowly, as if her flavor were a delicacy to him that he didn't want to waste. The part of her that was thrilled by him felt a bit of excitement and she cupped herself once again.

He believed her, at least up until this point. And he made no qualms about the terms of her agreement. But as she feared, It could have been far much worse off. His men were disgusting creatures and she didn't want to think about them mounting her and filling her virgin puss with their seed, each one taking the chance of gathering a bastard with her. She would rather service the dragons than service his men.

"Agreed, then." She said, offering him a slow smile now that they were both on the same page for her treatment. She could make things be very profitable for him to permit her certain freedoms, as she had been taught all about the physical pleasures she could bring to a man. Mizuki knew well what it took to keep a man sexually satisfied, and he would be the type to put her skills to the test.

There were no further words between them then as he tugged her into his chambers, the door shutting as he pulled her close. In comparison to her, his skin was so hot, his arms around her securely as he brought her up to him. Their lips met and the fire was sparked in her again. His kiss was not forceful, but it had the passion of a trained lover and the tenderness of someone that cared deeply for their partner. It was almost affectionate.

Mizuki returned his affection with zest, arms unwrapping from herself to instead draw him in, touching his body with hunger. She could feel a slow, throbbing ache between her legs as her arousal grew to be a roaring fire, a soft noise of need coming from her. She broke the kiss, breathless and needy. Her body pressed to him, pushing him backwards towards the bed.

"I want you," She whispered into his ear, a confession that she felt ashamed for, but couldn't deny, "I want you to take me. Fill me and make me scream your name so loud that your crew knows that I am yours." She kissed his neck, moved to his throat and but gently. Her passion, this time, wasn't faked. She wanted him.

She came to his embrace so willingly and even though he succumbed to it, in those moments Zuko turned himself over to it all. She was a woman, and he a man, and that was the way of things. Her honeyed words perhaps held barbs he did not detect and yet reason had drained from him and all he knew was the softness and warmth of her skin and those words she now whispered in his ear. That she wanted him, wanted him to fill her and make her scream.

Zuko was no novice pup, and yet those words sent a frisson of energy along his spine that heated him in all the right places. The kiss they shared lingered, then deepened and Mizuki would find herself hard pressed against the wall as Zuko's tongue danced with her own and his cock was pressed between them, so hot that it would not be surprising to see it glowing red like the heated metal from minutes ago.

There was no doubting the young Prince's passion and soon he was guiding her to the bed. The kiss had broken and was now replaced with smaller lighter affections and Zuko laid her down. "I will fill you soon enough Mizuki, have no fear on that." he assured her, though he climbed onto the bed with her, his mouth and hands caressing skin wherever they touched and his mouth dipped down along her neck, then her throat, nipping playfully and his tongue dipping into the hollow at the base of it, before descending further and she found his lips catching her peaked nipples.

Zuko licked and sucked, taking his time, bringing her desire to a boil, letting it grow. His tongue flicked over pebbled skin and he continued his exploration of her body as he drifted yet further down her torso, her taut nubile body played like an instrument until he was satisfied. The tip of his tongue danced around her navel and then lower still, until his mouth plied kisses on her soft mons, just above the heated cleft of her pussy. He could smell her now and he reached between his own legs to stroke himself, once, collecting the precum at the tip of his cock and reaching that hand up to her, presenting it as a prize, finger glistening with his effluence.

Leaving her to her own devices the young Prince kissed her thighs, spreading them and letting his mouth drag along them, down to her wet sex and then placing the gentlest of kisss there before his tongue flicked out to gather a taste of her and tease her softly pulsing clit in the process. It was obvious he was going to take his time and that there would be no simple coupling. If she wanted her first time and her virginity to be taken by a patient and willing man, then her call had been answered. Surely there had been others who had wonted her before, and yet Zuko seemed to have snatched the prize and he was going to make the most of it - both for himself and for her. A deal was a deal.

There was no more acting and no more restraint, the only thing left between them was passion, fueled by mutual sexual interest and hormones gone wild. His body felt so good against her own and though she hadn't laid with a man before, she knew that she wanted it now more than she ever had. His mouth was intoxicating, making her guard slip and her body crave him like a drug.

Between them she could feel his cock, hot and hard and ready for her, throbbing in tune with his heart and making her own arousal for him grow. She could already feel the craving to have him almost as terrible as a need, her body wanting him. She let him lead her towards his bed, laying down willingly and eager for him to touch her, to please her.

His mouth moved over her skin, relishing her like she was a treat and letting his tongue move over her flesh. She felt an awful mix of shivers and heat, her hands clenching softly as he ravished her. She had wanted things to be memorable, and he was supplying her with all that she could ever want. His tongue danced on her as his mouth teased further, arousing and making her nearly squirm beneath him in need.

His gentle attentions were driving her wild, but it made things all the much sweeter as his mouth finally made contact with her aching organ. His lips kissed her before his tongue slid against her, tasting her and teasing her further. Her thighs clenched and she let out a soft frown, hips rising up against his mouth against her will. She made a soft noise of complaint and slid her hand down to touch his hair, grasping it gently in her hands.

"You tease me terribly."

Zuko looked up as she spoke and took the finger he had offered to her and gently swiped it across her lips. It seemed she needed a bit of guidance. "Patience, Little One." he told her, and despite the impromptu pet name, his tone was not condescending in the slightest and seemed in fact quite affectionate. With a smile he brought his hands to her smallish perky tits and allowed his thumbs to rub over her peaked nipples and tug them gently before his togue dragged the length of her now glistening slit, from bottom to top.

Zuko, in fact, felt her labia split at his attentions and part for him to allow his tongue to probe deeper, tasting her more fully as his nose pressed hard into her clit as his tongue began to probe at her tight pink entrance. A soft moan left him, sending little vibrations through her soaked flesh and his breath was hot on her wet skin.

His tongue swirled inside of her, her petals giving way to his attentions and he slowly brought his head up to flick his tongue over her small button, before sealing his lips around it and sucking softly, his tongue still rubbing that bundle of nerves.

His finger across her lips only made her want to teach him a thing or two about desire, she wanted to slide that naughty digit into her mouth and treat it like his cock, to swirl her tongue around the tip and suck him softly to show him just what she could be doing to him. What she would be doing to him later on, if he would ever quit teasing her and truly give her what they both wanted. But she relented to him, letting his hand move down to her breasts and tug at her nipples, her body arching into his touch with desire. His skillful but teasing tongue slid up her slit again, making her let out a soft noise.

He quit teasing her then, his tongue delving into her body and making her sex clench around him. She could feel his nose against her clit, sending small shocks of pleasure up into her stomach. Her hands gripped his bed sheets and she fought against the urge to buck up into his mouth, her feet instead digging into the bed as she struggled against it.

It was only when he lifted his head and started to tease her clit with his tongue did she fully let go, a gasp then a moan coming from her as he stimulated such a sensitive piece. Her hips bucked against her will, something she couldn't control in the least bit, and her thighs clenched around his head, her toes curling up a bit. The hands in his hair turned to fists, her soft noises becoming louder as he sucked and flicked her clit in his mouth. It was almost too much stimulation, the pleasure so acute it was almost a pain, but god did it feel amazing.

Prince Zuko smiled into her soaking swollen pussy, the musk of her filling his senses as he teased and bossed around her clit with his tongue and her fingers fisted in his hair. He could imagien them, knuckles white, feet pressed hard into thr mattress as her thighs quivered and her hips bucked. The fel of those dancer's thighs, soft and feminine and yet so toned, had pressed at his head and Zuko had doubled his efforts. He wasn't quiet about his work, licking and slurping at her sex like a starving man, and though he brought her to the brink he didn't tip her over and instead he simply stopped and lifted his head. Seeing in that moment the expression on her face, the sweet agony and the way her toes curled.

Quickly swipping his mouth with the back of his hand he moved up her body, not nearly as slowly as before and still he had one more tease as he took hold of the base of his thick cock and rubbed the bulbous head along her slit, watching how her soft pussylips parted for him. Zuko let her feel that inner heat. the way his thick cock throbbed hot against her soft cunt, and though he managed to only start to stretch her, he did not yet pluck that flower and maidenhead instact, though the mushroom head of his cock was now kissed with her own juices, Zuko moved up along her.

With her back arched Zuko could see how slender and athletic her form was, her ribcage gently prominent under her perky soft tits. With a smile the Fire Nation Prince presented the head of his cock to her. "I would but ask that you return the favor." he told her gently, and he moved from astride her to lie on his back beside her, still grasping that thicknes and holding it erect and majestic, presented for her, and expectant.

Mizuki was writhing beneath him, the waves of pleasure started coming closer and closer to the peak, she could feel her orgasm building slowly until she was almost about to be over the edge. Just as she felt he was going to let her finish, he pulled his mouth away from her, wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand. Her sex ached now more than it had before, the sweet pain of orgasm almost had making her press up against him, letting out a small noise of want. She let go of his hair and pouted her lips at him, knowing that he was doing this on purpose just to tease her.

She got her proof that he was teasing when he came up to slide the thick head of his cock slide against her opening. His tip just barely slipped into her body, not enough to break her virginity but enough to make her body clench in preparation of him taking her. She fully expected him to slide himself into her, to help her reach her orgasm, to finish her as he had promised that he would do. But no, he pulled away from her with his cock's head still wet from her body, her lips slowly forming a frown. He was only making things worse, her body wanting nothing more than to make him take her...

But no, he wouldn't just let her get pleasured and not let him get the same treatment, leaning back against the bed with his cock still erect, his hand grasping at the base to offer it up to her. She didn't waste time, rolling on top of him to straddle his hips, her hands on either side of his head, "Return the favor?" She asked, staring down at him as she leaned in close so that the tips of their noses touched. "I could take a card from the fire nation and take what I want," She purred, her lips pressing hard against his as her tongue delved into his mouth. Her hips moved closer to him, sliding his cock's head along her slit, letting it rub her opening in slow motions as she moved up and down in calculated motions.

She broke the kiss with a devilish smile, her lips making a trail down his body slowly. Mizuki eased herself to between his legs, her hands taking his cock gently as she licked slow at the tip with the center of her tongue. Her eyes moved from his cock to his face as she slipped the very tip into her mouth, her lips making a seal around the edge as her tongue started to swirl in slow circles, then figure 8s. She slid more of him in, starting a slow suction as her tongue continued to dance, moving left and right across the underside as she moaned around him.

Zuko knew he was keeping her on edge and it was all to ease her ushering into womanhood. Eventually he would take her, deeply, and roughly, and he wanted that experience to blow her mind and leave her with dreams of the next time he would take her, bringing out what he was sure was a deeply rapacious nature that he would then exploit for himself.

His father be damned, in truth.

Mizuki had been sent to him and already, though they both sought benefit from the other - she was his. "Good girl." he praised her as she moved down his body, the rotation and swiveling of her hips as she held her heated wet sex along his shaft and teased him making him want her just as much. That was forgotten momentarily though as her mouth worked magic on his cock, and his eyes rolled back in his head.

Slowly he looked to her, seeing how her lush lips sealed around his shaft and he wondered if she'd had experience in this already. "You're not entirely unschooled with your mouth." he stated plainly, though it was not accusatory. He found it nice that she knew her way around a dick, even if only with her mouth. That or she was applying technique she'd heard about many times. It mattered not.

"Mizuki..." he whispered softly andas she had done to him, his hands found his way to her hair, soft locks caressed by his hand and though he did not push or force her down on his thick cock, he did guide her and urge her to bob on him. Zuko knew she'd not be able to take his entire length. Not yet, but it was something that they culd work on, and he liked to hear a woman gag on his cock regardless.

Cock throbbing against her tongue hot and hard, Zuko said, "You please me." to let her know what her mouth and instinct already knew, especially as his ass clenched and his hips lifted, trying to force more into her eager wanton mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom