Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the KINGDOM VISTA ★ [ ooc ]

Osheaga

Supernova

• the Kingdom Vista â??[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

During the frigid month of December, 1984, an eerie wind swept through a London hospital. The building itself was filled to the brim with 3000 occupants, both ill and injured patrons as well as the employees. For three days no one heard not even a whisper come from the hospital. A young woman with a newborn child who was severely ill traveled to the prestigious building one evening, gingerly prying open the front door to be confronted with something that made her heart stop beating. The walls were thick with smudged, bloody hand prints and revolting splatters. Bones torn from sinew and severed limbs - with significantly large bites taken from them - littered the lobby and other rooms. The woman howled, shrieking and sobbing, which unintentionally beckoned forth the creatures that committed the massacre. No one really knew what ever happened to Gloria Longhorn and her child that evening, nor the 3000 occupants of the building. Well into the new millennium they investigated but not even a sliver of evidence presented itself. No one knew what happened that night. Not any human, anyhow.

For hundreds of years communities of paranormal creatures had been living underneath the humans. It was those creatures - which they had called gluttons, that murdered the inhabitants of the hospital. In fact, during the 1700s, it was the gluttons that caused the extinction of the vampires. Today there are not many of them - that the other species believe. During the year 2009, modern-day lycans believed that the gluttons had found food scarce without causing a panic to some degree, so they submitted to their primal urges, otherwise known as cannibalism. Despite being cannibals, gluttons were immensely intelligent beings. They hunted in groups and easily covered up their tracks by devouring anything that would unveil their crimes to humans. Though no one had heard from the decades, there have been instances suggesting that their existence hadn't yet waned from the planet. Certain species of animals going extinct may have been due to the gluttons favoring them over the others.

Unfortunately for the lycans, their hypothesis was completely wrong.

Early 2010 brought upon an event known as the Sundering, a period of time between early May and October where the gluttons had resurface, in greater numbers then ever. Rather then seek the humans for fodder, they targeted their kinsman that have kept their existence unknown to mankind. However, they have also kept massive families of gluttons from openly attacking humans, which dramatically limited their food supply. Inevitably fed up with eating restraints, the gluttons took a hiatus and increased their numbers. Come 2012, the underground communities numbers had dwindled. Their kingdom was left for dead after the genocide, leaving little to no one to pick up the pieces. Those who still had authority erected safehouses for the younger generation of the underground beings so they could grow and develop their gifts while under the watchful eye of a significantly powerful being. These safehouses were called Kingdom Vistas, dubbed so by a powerful being that gave a very emotional speech to the remnants of the broken underground.

"Our once proud kingdom has fallen at the knees of a gluttonous enemy. Their sins are not our own. Our youth have been left broken, parentless and with no one to teach them how to thrive in this world and live unseen amongst the humans. We protect these beings, who in a sense, are below us, and for what? Ridicule and slaughter. My job here is not to sway you against the human beings and make you think ill of them, but it is to make you cognizant that this world is no longer split into two divisions ... but we are now fighting over one motherland. With one land will be one winner. We will be that winner, for the cost of losing is unmentionable."

[ IC ] [ CT ]​

sky_of_my_city_by_misteryboys-1.jpg

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Ok, we aren't using anime images or anything like that?

Durn, I need to think of a different character.

Yeah, I had ideas for a gaunt white haired guy...
But I have to reconsider.

A lot of people here aren't too keen on Playbys.

• Well, I'm off to bed.

Show me the anime pics you'd like to use,
        and if they're tasteful then yes, we'll use
        anime pictures instead, I don't mind : )

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I don't usually use raunchy or distasteful anime pictures for profiles like this. I'm sure I've got a few you'll approve of.

What would be a nice occupation for Lucien...
I am thinking of having him run a nightclub or something
Maybe even a nudie club.

Of course I should also give a reason that he is a good fighter, perhaps he runs the nightclub as a front to something more sinister.

Oooooh....

I dunno if I should or not Dreamie..
It's interesting and all but...

Schoolzorz?

I wanna be a Banshee... > >

And mebbe a Human for my male character.
Tay...
Emily and Gerrit are coming back. >:D

Yuh..
I just finished my first one.
Where do I put it? D:

Back
Top Bottom