Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unscheduled Absence

Raziel99

Pulsar
Woo, it's soo much fun being a GM to a large group -.-

Anyway, I'm sure those that actually look at this noticed that I was gone for most of the last week, and have had very sporadic posts over the last two or three weeks. Well, I'm now GM'ing L5R at my campus, and the last week was making characters. That with computer problems, and tracking down the material, it's been hell.

Anyway, I might take longer to get back into being a regular here again, definitely a few more days before the CC hell is over. But, I will post ASAP.

You've been missed. I made a comic with you in it mostly because I didn't see you around lately. *tear*

PadanFain said:
You've been missed. I made a comic with you in it mostly because I didn't see you around lately. *tear*
Aww, thanks Padan.

I really should get to work on my own comics, like i said i was going to. or at least images. But the L5R stuff has me tied up.

and thank you, Kikora.

I was having phone troubles(damn you t-mobile!) most of last week too. XD

Well, you've been missed.
Welcome back! <3

Even worse now, I'm feeling somewhat ill. Only on campus because of tests. And, hopefully, I'll be busy all weekend. I hope to see you guys next week, though.

*stabs Raziel's illness and shoots it with lots of guns*

You come back soon. >,<

Ugh.

Was sick all this week, couldn't do what I wanted to do this weekend because of it. But i'm starting to feel better, so hope for posts tomorrow from me.

Talk about hell on wheels...

This week was hectic, more tests and crap. But, I promise, tomorrow I'm making posts for everyone! But, I will also give this question to everyone that roleplays with me: Do you want to start over or continue?

Jeez, not again.

Thing's didn't go as planned. The weekend stunk. Tomorrow, I'm Gm-ing L5R. After, I'll get on and post. I promise.

Back
Top Bottom