orb of deception《 captain levi x ƒeral 》

"Nng, that's good," Kazu murmured encouragingly as Ahri took the first few inches of his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking simultaneously. Her technique was impeccable, zooming onto the his sensitive spots with precision, and he praised her with lust-drenched groans. But even more than her skill, it was her eagerness that undid him. The way she stared at his cock, voracity brimming lidded eyes, the way she moaned around his girth, as if savoring the most decadent of treats. She looked as though there was no where else she'd rather be, nothing else she'd rather do, and her needy, wanton slurping made his cock throb, his balls clench, made him tighten his jaw and voice his approval in increasingly raspier groans. He tightened his grip no further, heeding the warning bite of her claw, but continued to thread her hair, to tease her ears. Her crossness during their initial encounter made much more sense now with the way she shuddered and keened at his touch, and that piqued his curiosity, his fingers tracing the edge of her ear before dipping lower to toy with the finer fur on the inside.

"You do," he moaned out at her prompting, giving a little buck of hips as he silently urged her for more. "Only you get to suck on my big fat cock, my slutty little fox." He would have blushed at saying such lewd words if he wasn't too busy gasping, the sensation of his cock slapping against his stomach startling. Far from unpleasant, however, the faint sting only stimulated his glans, and the contrast was arousing. Her teasing, however, had its desired effect, easing him away from cumming too quickly, prolonging his pleasure. Or so he thought - then she took him down her throat. "Oh god, Ahri," Kazu panted out in a hoarse gasp, both hands digging into her hair as he bucked up roughly, almost overwhelmed by the suddenness with which she took him inside. And not just her mouth, but deeper, he could feel his sensitive crown pushing past the velvet muscles of her throat. His shaft teased by a dexterous tongue and squeezed by a tunnel so wet and tight.

His breath hitched and his blunt nails dug into her scalp, any earlier attempts at dominance forgotten as he surrendered to the barrage of sensations. "Fuck, you took my cock so deep, ahh...nnn..." He murmured in between gasps of breath, praising her ministrations clumsily. The visuals too - he watched his cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat, inch after stubborn inch, until her sinuous tongue was lapping not at his veins but against his scrotum, slurping greedily as if she wanted even his balls inside. She looked so hungry, so sexy, and it was all he could do to hold on and not blow his load immediately under her vigorous sucking.

"You are my slut," Kazu whispered back in affirmation, "my horny little slut that can't help herself around a thick length. You want it, mm? Want me to feed you all of my cum?" And he was close, he could feel it in the tension at his base, the tightening of his balls. But he greedily made her work harder, longer, wanting to enjoy this moment as long as he could. Even as she finally came up for air, still she did not relent her task, and the feel of her smooth skin and feminine swells squeezing around him was too much. He grunted, and his hands left her hair in favor of cupping her breasts himself, pushing them together for added pressure and friction. His thighs strained with tension as he bucked ever so slightly out of instincts, his cock flexing with each glide, well lubricated by her saliva and his pre. "That looks so dirty," he murmured, fucking between her breasts, watching his head emerge and disappear into her cleavage over and over again. Nor were his fingers idle. Even as he pushed her breasts together, he toyed with her nipples, rubbing, squeezing, even pinching as he stimulated the already pebbled peaks. He kneaded into her breasts, almost roughly, his large hands molding her flesh to his whim even as his manhood drove in between.

The pleasure was intense and eventually, no matter how much he wanted to last, he could take no more. "Argh, Ahri, ah, I'm coming-" he grunted out, giving one last, desperate thrust between her bosom before he came undone, his manhood twitched harshly in warning, before jets and jets of white hot seed erupted out of him, splashing across her chin before obeying the call of gravity, dripping onto her collar and breasts. His climax was always messy, and aroused as he was, his load was thick and pungent, a distinctive masculine scent permeating the air even as he coated her pristine skin with streaks of burning off white. "Fuck..." He panted in the aftermath, almost winded with how hard he had came. He couldn't remember a more glorious orgasm ever. But still his length did not soften, not fully, as if aware that it still had a duty to perform.

Kazu took a moment to recover, breathing harshly and catching his breath. When he came down from his high, he stood, pulling Ahri up with him with a gentle but firm grasp at her arm. "Bed," he spoke, tilting his chin at the general direction, his already half-hard length pressing against her stomach in a promise for more as he pulled her to feet. "Present yourself to me on all fours, my slutty little fox. That was a nice appetizer, but I want to fuck you properly." He demanded, eyes feral with desire.

The weight of her head pushed against his opened hand at the gentle strokes to her ears, the furred appendages sitting atop her tousled, inky locks twitching excitedly between his fingers. "Kazu," she purred, all too wantonly, with her lips glazed with spit and parted to release breathy, sensual moans. She only lifted her head to grant her summoner a better view of the obscene way his manhood fucked the deep valleys between her breasts, the way her flesh seemed to ripple with every bouncing movement. This time, his enthusiasm colored her cheeks pink, and she settled a bit onto her knees to watch him play with her tits with erotic fascination.

Eventually, his rough handling had her breasts aching in what Ahri could only describe as the most satisfying soreness she had ever experienced in her life. The skin around her perky nipples were rosy, bruised too easily by the harsh imprints of Kazu's thumbs, and her bosom had adopted the same coloration around it. "Mm, cum for me, Kazu?" she begged, although she hadn't needed to ask him so twice before the male's seed splashed across her chin and the smooth canvas of her skin. The palm of her hand held him tight, almost as if she was keen on deciding where he would shoot his generous load, squeezing him from base to tip to milk every last dribbling drop out of the slit. She was lust incarnate, the poster child of all things shameless and lewd, with cum strewn over her marked breasts and in her hair. Yet, the greedy grin on her face was the cherry on top.

She stood with his firm grip on her arm, her fingers still coiled loosely around his cock as if she was determined to keep it upright, to make sure it wouldn't soften at all. Ahri kissed him, briefly interrupting his command to pull him into a heated dance of their lips that even smelled enticingly of her summoner's natural musk. "I want a turn to do whatever I want to do to you," she hummed coyly, her expression emulating the friskiness of a feline as it lit up with interest. Her hands lowered to his hips, holding them just so the slightest shove backwards would have him toppling onto the mattress first.

The Gumiho's weight straddled him once more, although it was soon alleviated by how she suspended herself on her knees, holding herself over the hardened shaft of his manhood. She gazed down at him this time, her molten golds seeming to twinkle as she placed a hand behind her, on his thigh, and presented her dripping wet sex to him. Even the insides of her thighs were sticky and glistening with her saccharine juices. "Look at how wet you made me, Kazu," Ahri crooned, cupping his cock just to slide the inner, moist folds over the underside of his manhood. Slowly. The warmth of his sex collecting her honey aroused her so much that she emitted a vulpine cry, the lazy bucks of her hips soon turning into frantic cants to feel the way the fat crown of his cock pressed fast, then hard, against the swollen nub of her clit. She was radiating pheromones, the sounds she made now nothing short of bestial in the way she seemed to call for her mate to breed her.

Then, she positioned the head to the readied slit of her womanhood and sank onto it, both hands positioned on the flat of his abdomen to lower herself steadily at first. "Ooh," she whimpered, all nine tails swaying behind her, ears lowering in submission once his cock was embedded in the tightest part of her womb. The muscles inside her contracted around his manhood as she wiggled her hips to force more of him inside, as it was difficult to be sated when she was at the peak of her heat cycle. "Yes," she groaned in bliss, not at all shameless in the way she lifted her hips and slammed down to take his cock all at once. "I love your cock, Kazu... so big... rubs me in all the right places..."

She mewed again when it slid in deep at an angle she particularly liked, trying that spot over and over until she was reduced to nothing more than a slut in heat trying to force his cock to bend a certain way within her. A disappointed growl left her throat when he slipped out of her slippery heat, her voice low and sultry against the column of his neck. "Put it back in, Kazu... breed my tight little pussy, please?"

His lips curled at her words, jet black eyes twinkling as if to ask how what had just transpired didn't quality as her doing whatever she wanted to him. But who was he to complain of how Ahri wanted to take her pleasure? Not to mention that Kazu was feeling more than agreeable after that mind-blowing orgasm. He let himself be pushed back, tumbling into the bed with a soft oomph and a wide grin, black hair ruffled and falling into his eyes, framing his angular face. Even as she moved to straddle him, he tugged his peasant-like shirt over head, tossing it into a corner carelessly. His stomach glistened faintly with the attention she had paid to his muscles earlier, and each abdominal clenched in anticipation. He wasn't ripped, but his pecs were pronounced and his shoulders strong, biceps rippling faintly as he moved to lay his hand on her hips.

"So wet indeed, my slutty vixen," he purred, eyes glued to her sex, licking his lips as he recalled her rich tangy taste. "And I can say the same, you know," he jested, his eyes lustful and his grin easygoing. "Look at how hard you made me...surely you are going to take responsibility?" She didn't let him play around for long though. His Ahri paused only long enough to admire the view, before she was sliding up against his cock, the heat and viscous slip and slide making his groan. "Mm, that's right," he murmured in encouragement and approval, "tease yourself with my big hard cock." He stared up at her, hands settling loosely on her hips, drawing idle patterns into her skin. Watching her, watching the lustful mews and moans slipping from her kiss-reddened lips, the flush of her cheeks and collar. Marveling at the way her tails fanned out behind her, faintly trembling with her exertions as if with a will of their own. His fascination was short lived, soon too caught up in the moment to pay attention to anything else beyond her wet sex sliding up against him, wetly embracing his shaft and grinding against his blushing crown.

He didn't try to control the pace, content to lay back and enjoy the ride. Well, he supposed she was the one doing the riding, but if this was what it meant to be ridden, he'd too happily be reborn a stallion. He gave a little moan of pleasure as she lined up their sexes, eyes lidded with pleasure as he watched her glistening netherlips part, slowly but surely taking him inside one inch at a time. His abs clenched harshly, his own breathing growing more erratic as she continued in her ministrations. "Ahh...you feel so good around me," he groaned in reply, "squeezing so tight." His brows furrowed with the influx of pleasure, cock throbbing against the grip of her walls, his blunt nails digging against her hips, indenting the skin.

Her jerky and desperate pushes and grinds were doing wonders for his pleasure, and Kazu nearly whined when a particular rough motion caused him to slip out. And at her pleading voice, saturated with need and animal lust, he couldn't help but growl, possessive and wanting. With nothing more than a flex of his abs, he heaved himself up, his torso meeting hers. A hand settled firm on her pert rear, massaging and groping roughly, and the other wrapping around his own base, guiding himself into her again. He didn't wait - she was more than wet enough - before bucking up into her. And this time, he wasn't content to lay back down and let her set the pace. He thrusted forcefully, hilting himself into her fully, every last inch embraced by her folds as their hips met again. Not just her folds, he groaned as his sensitive glans forced through that tight ring of muscle, the additional stimulation making his cock twitch excitedly inside her. And again, lifting her before letting her fall, meeting her halfway as he slammed into her again. Kazu was setting the pace now, even with Ahri still astride him. Every powerful thrust asserted his claim, his lips seeking hers in another heated kiss even as he moaned into their liplock. "So good," he praised huskily, "Beg me, my little cockslut, beg me to fill you up with cum."

Back
Top Bottom