Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"To boldly go, where no one has gone before" (me and Kolath)

His cock jumped in her hand as she touched it, he needed her badly and couldnâ??t wait anymore. His hands grabbed hers and forcefully turned her around to face the wall. he bit at her neck lightly as he pulled her hips out a little and slipped her panties off letting his hard cock rub against her slit.

Elise yelped a little when he turned her around to face the wall like a sack of potatoes. She groaned when he teased her with his cock and bit her neck. She close her eyes and she began to move her hips, rubbing her self against his manhood.

He didnâ??t wait any longer as it was near torture to wait this long. He pushed forward driving his hard thick cock deep into her tight wet pussy. his hand slipped into her hair pulling her head back slightly though being gentle about it as he nipped and kissed her neck starting to thrust roughly in and out of her tight pussy.

Elise moaned when he slid into her. The feeling as he filled her way absolutely wonderful. She moaned and closed her eyes as he pulled her head back and began to kiss down her neck and thrust out of her pussy. she began to roll her hips against his to meet his thrusts, enjoying herself immensely.

He groaned as she started moving with him making his thrusts even deeper. He pounded hard in and out of her tight little pussy. his fingers scratched at her hips roughly as he pounded her. His teeth leaving a trail down her back before he leaned back and just focused on taking her hard and deep his thrusts hitting her g-spot every time.

Elise moaned loudly as he thrusted even deeper into her. She groaned as he scratched as her hips and his teach trailed down her back. She felt him hitting her g-spot and her moans grew louder. If he kept hitting that spot she would not be able to hold out for much longer. She moaned out "I'm gonna cum!"

He didnâ??t stop his slamming into her pussy or her g-spot he wanted to feel her cum had around his cock and take it even deeper still into her tight pussy. growling he leaned down kissing her neck growling more into her ear, â??Then cum for me.â?

Elise moaned loudly. His words of encouragement tipped her over the edge. She found it such a turn on when he growled at her and finally came hard, her pussy clenching around his cock inside her, trying to milk him for all he was worth.

He knew what to expect and pushed deep into her as she came letting her milk him knowing that he could hold out through it. his lips sucked at her neck lightly letting her finish her orgasm before he slowly pulled her back against his chest nipping her neck. â??mmm lay down on the bed.â?

Elise felt his nips at her neck and she nodded and she walked to the bed and climbed ontop of it and lay down on her back. She looked at him, the desire she held for him still in her eyes.

He was quickly up between her legs spreading them wide apart rubbing his hard thick cock against her pussy a little before pushing deep into her again. He started thrusting hard in and out of her quickly bringing her legs up onto his shoulders as he pounded in and out of her tight wet pussy.

Elise moaned and closed her eyes, her hands digging into the mattress of the bed and once more he began to fuck her deeply. She rolled her hips to meet his thrusts and moaned, loving the pleasure he was able to give her.

He growled pounding hard and deep in and out of her tight wetness wanting to drive her to orgasm again before his own every growing orgasm came. He took her breast in his mouth sucking on it hard groaning into the nipple lashing it with his tongue.

Elise moaned for him as he relentlessly pounded into her depths. She felt his mouth claim her nipple and she groaned and closed her eyes tightly, feeling a second orgasm approaching fast. She wrapped her arms around him, her nails grazing down his back, digging into his flesh.

Groaning he pushed into her deeply as he felt his own orgasm rising. He nipped at her breasts before leaning back giving him as deep of penetration as he could and started to cum hard deep inside her as he continued to pound into her even as he filled her with his seed.

Elise moaned and came with him, her pussy clenching down on him as he continued to pound her with his dick. She groaned and panted, looking up at him as she came down from her orgasm.

He finally stopped moving inside her still kneeling over her by now the toxin that the gas had produced was working its way out of their systems and he blinked his mind slowly clearing. â??Eliseâ?¦I mean Lieutenant Bradlyâ?¦I fear thatâ?¦something beyond my control has made me act inappropriately toward you.â? He was still kneeling over her his semi-hard cock still inside her, â??I hope you can forgive me for my actions.

Elise looked up at him. The gases effect on her had lessened and she looked up at him and she looked down feeling embarrassed. She heard his apologies, it did make her feel better but she was still very much insecure with the knowledge that he was still inside her, she she was half naked under him. She bit her lower lip and said "Ummm...could you please get out of me?" she asked softly.

He blushed horridly and quickly moved back slipping his soft cock out of her just stopping the groan of loss. â??Iâ??m so sorry Iâ?¦damn.â? He turned his back to her pulling his pants up and righting himself waiting for her permission before turning back around.

She felt him pull out of her and she watched as he turned away. Blushing she noticed her panties had been torn in two in their rather lustful encounter. She blushed and fixed her bra and did her dress back up righting her self before she hopped off the table. She picked up the remainders of her panties and put them in her pocket, out of view before she looked at him and said "You can look now..."

He slowly turned around his eyes downcast feeling very ashamed of himself. â??Iâ??m sorry about thatâ?¦I honestly donâ??t know what it was that came over me.â? He blushed deeply as he looked up at her eyes already knowing what the rest of her body looked like by heart since he had just been touching her in the most intimate way.

Elise looked at him and said "Please... It's my fault as well...I never tried to stop you. Let's just forget that it hapenned" she said queitly. She then felt a little awkward and said " I'll let you get back to work" she said and began to leave the room.

He reached out to touch her shoulder stopping her from leaving. â??I am still sorry and I hope this wonâ??t effect our ability to work together because of a mistake.â? He looked into her eyes looking hopeful not wanting to have ruined any chance they had of getting along.

Elise felt his hand on her shoulder. She paused and looked back at him and said "We....should be fine" she said softly and continued to make her way out of the room. She wanted to think they would be fine, but she knew deep down it would always be awkward with him around.

Back
Top Bottom