Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~+* The Madness Network *+~

The Broken Lunatic

Super-Earth
Listening to:
Here Come The Bastards - Primus

What is it that makes people so goddamn stubborn, so stubborn that they constantly contradict themselves just to try to prove a point? Such a thing feeds on my kindness and patience that I don't think I have enough to go 'round for another year. I deal with stupid on a day to day basis, hardly enough to make me loathe humanity, but every once in a while comes along some idiot who is so wrapped up in their own lives that they don't even consider the fact that the world doesn't fucking revolve around them, Mr. or Mrs. Hot Shit.

I don't like people in general. I have my reasons and my experiences to back it up, and from that I learn. I've come to a point in my life where it's hard for me to trust those whom I used to call 'friends' because many of those 'friends' have damaged me and because of it, I've become somewhat skeptical, borderline cynical.

Anywho, I wanted to make my own journal here to mark my place. If you must comment, keep the negativity to yourselves, please.​

Listening To:
Random commercials on Satan's Dream Box.

Soooooo, went to see Zombieland today and it was AWESOME. It is, in my opinion, the best ZomCom since Shaun of the Dead. I'm not going to say anymore about it because I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't seen it.

That is all.​

Listening to:
The Sickness (album) - Disturbed

Got my first tattoo last night!! It did hurt, but the pain was tolerable...more like a million angry bee stings. Anywho, it's the Malkavian Mirror and it's on my right forearm. It's scabbing quite nicely though I need to purchase some antibiotic ointment when I go out today.

16647_1291048556851_1249365204_868316_6902584_n.jpg

Anyway, new projects, old projects, idle projects. Busy, busy, busy.

Luff.​

you got a tattoo of a clan symbol from Vampire; the masquerade?
Mind you I just looked that up, it looks decent though.

does it mean anything special to you?

I still applaude you my dear for being able to go through something like that and it looks very nice!

White Wolf said:
Even other Damned fear the Malkavians. The cursed blood of their clan has polluted their minds, with the result that every last Malkavian across the world is incurably insane. What's worse, a Malkavian's madness can take nearly any form, from overpowering homicidal tendencies to near-catatonia. In many cases, there's no way to tell a Malkavian apart from the "sane" members of other clans. Those few whose psychoses are immediately obvious are among the most terrifying vampires to stalk the streets.

For as long as even the eldest Cainites can remember, the Malkavians have always stirred Kindred society with their passage. Although the clan has instigated no great wars nor toppled mortal governments (at least, to the best of their fellow vampires' knowledge), the very presence of a Malkavian works a subtle change on a city. Chaos nips at the Lunatics' heels, and those who associate with even the most well-meaning Malkavian often find their lives or unlives altered by the Cainite's madness.

None can say what exactly makes the Lunatics so dangerous. Certainly, their madness often frees them from fear of pain or Final Death. More than a few demonstrate horrifying murderous urges or a complete lack of emotion, including compassion. But most convincingly, the Malkavians are free from the confines of rationality and may do whatever they like - and this freedom is coupled with an uncanny insight, a strange wisdom that cannot be perceived by the sane. The Malkavians possess a dark intellect that is often - and increasingly- set to frightening purposes.
Pretty much all there in digitized text.

Erato, I plan on getting an ankh on my left forearm next and eventually a big caduceus on me back. =3​

Back
Top Bottom