Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Gate (DnD 5e)

lilithsboy

Star
Okay so I am going to make an easy list.

Character Creation/leveling
1. Characters are built using the 5e point buy system as described in the book.

2. Characters get both the money from their class as discribed in the equipment section of the phb and that which they get for their class and background it is not one or the other.

3. Feats are allowed as well as variants.

4. I will only take one of each class at a time there will be no more than 6 player characters at a time. Players who have previously played this game will get priority over those who wish to start playing this game.

5. Max Hp first level

6. When a new character is brought in they will be brought in at exactly the same level as other players. Note I will allow people to switch characters if they so desire but only once and no switching back (we all know what it is like to play a race/class in a game and then realize you hate how it works)

In play mode:

1. Certain kinks and things are not tolerated in this game and will not be represented or alluded to. These currently are Scat, and sexual vore. This rule is subject to be added to and I will make a note of it in play when that happens but please check back often.

2. PvP If PvP happens I will make certain from both players it is not because of something outside my game. They will tell me their actions in private once I have both players actions I reveal them and ask for rolls. PvP as everything else can be lethal.

3. Loot is up to the players in game to determine.

4. Rolls will be at rolz.org room name lilithsboy's DnD 5th
Out of play

1. I expect everyone to be civil and not to make rude remarks about other people and their preferences. We are all adults we will act it.

2. If I ask you to leave this game I will let you know if you may play in my others please respect this decision.

Back
Top Bottom