D&D - Controlling the Dungeon Master (Khan x Kurosaru)

Kyras smiled. "Ah, hello there, girls. Now, there's no need to bring this to a fight. I couldn't never bring myself to truly hurt a cutie like you~ Maybe we can come to a deal, huh?" He asked, walking up, attempting to use diplomacy to ease the situation, walking closer to the first girl and gently running his hand down her side in a sensual manner, as Kenji did the same to beatrix, leaning close and smiling at her. "Can't we just talk this out?" he asked, before speaking OOC. "Can I roll diplomacy, to try and seduce her? If it doesn't work, I'll cast charm person on the first bandit." he said, grabbing his weighted die an preparing to roll it, which would come up as a nat 20!

"A little unexpected as they already have their weapons out and ready actually meaning to harm you all, and there is no longer diplomacy but persuasion, but if attempt is to seduce her roll deception better and you will only be able to do one action Kenji if you fail your charm spell will have to wait for the next round"

Watching the natural 20, Beatrix says to Kenji he successfully seduces the one one who seems the leader of the rogues who gives up on the idea of stealing from such a nice cute guy, she will not help you out in anything important but if you play your cards good you might get some minor favors from her.
"WOOOWW nice done Kenjiiiii, show her who's the MAN! Um... what do I DOOOO now?, I shouldn't attaaaaack them then"
"Can I...huuh?"
"What? what! whaaaaaaat!!!"
"Can I charm one of them?"
"GreeeeaaaT idea Amelie!!! I will convince the last one to just leave then, but will wait until Lorelein cast her spell"
Oh, ok let me see then, wisdom save hard to save for a rogue, oh my a 6, yes she is charmed"
WWOOhhoo, now I'll just persuade her to....oops I dont I believe I can't persuade her with an 8 right? haha"
"I liked your plan, seeing how her teammates were seduced I'll grant you advantage on your roll Valerie so you may roll again"
"YEAH!! lets see now, yeeeeeess a 16 on the die for a total of 21, yay"
Beatrix then grants each 25 experience points for their victory but most important of all Kenji managed to seduce the lovely rogue played by the DM effectively letting him hit on his sexy teacher now.

Kenji smiled, walking up to Beatrix and grinning. "Well. Why don't you tell me about yourself. What's your name? What brought you to this point? I'm not judging, mind you, I just want to know the circumstances that allowed me to be introduced to such a beauty~" he whispered in her ear, wrapping an arm around her side. "And don't worry, you did nothing bad to us apart from a light threat, so we have no reason to attack or hurt any of you. I actually want to get to know you even better, perhaps we can grab some food at one of the taverns, or I can show you some skills that bards are fairy talented at. We do have to be quite charismatic, but that only gets us so far. We have skills that are much more... sensual and pleasurable, for when we get to enjoy some quiet time with cute girls like you!" he said, even as he wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her breast, groping her softly as he smiled and walked her to a couch, to symbolize walking her behind a tree.

"Oh my Kenji, aren't you a little precocious aAAaahh!, show a little respect for your mmhhh teacher, well you did ahh seduced the enemies." Beatrix moaned as Kenji groped her but did not resist she was instead pretty cooperative following his lead as if she was his couple for real. She was already standing up when just then the door opened, Christie coming in carrying some bags with beers and juice, it should be the first time for Kenji to see her at all, she had all the looks of a danger girl but seeing how she smiled as she entered she looked really cute instead. Behind her the so called owner of the house, Mel, walked in carrying some more bags with easy to cook food and snacks. To Kenji's surprise Mel was Melissa, another troublemaker girl that went in the same class as hims, she had an awfully rigid way of thinking but she was also known for loosing her temper with easy when someone challenged her or dared her.

"Whut's goin' on? Have you 'lready started? Huh? Whut's HE doin' here? He can't just...! Humph, he knows the rules right?, all right Christie, please take care of the food, I'll take care of this now." Asking for an explanation of what had happened she was told about how and why he was brought, she agreed, if he was playing by the rules he could stay and the mapping tool actually was pretty useful from them. But Melissa got upset then as Beatrix hadn't respected what she had planned for the adventure, bah! actually it was her fault for not leaving instructions and they surely took longer than expected at the store so she calmed down and decided to play along Beatrix decisions so far. Leaving the spot of DM for her Beatrix proceeded to sit on Kenji's lap.

Kenji gave a smile, waving. "Ah, hi Melissa. I'll be joining your game. I know all the rules and stuff, so I will be doing all the LARP stuff, when I am not busy doing the roll20 changes." He said, as he let Beatrix sit on his lap. "I'll let you continue whenever, I will be going back in character then~" He said, before clearing his throat. "Well, we are going to the tower in the distance. It is going to be quite dangerous probably. You do not have to go in, but perhaps we can meet again afterwards, or you can come with us to the entrance and I can give you a little 'farewell' gift!" He whispered in her ear, slipping a hand into her shirt to start groping her, even as his other hand slid down her hips and rubbed along her thighs, his hard cock poking her as she sat on his lap. "I'm sure my team wouldn't mind taking a break outside the tower to make sure we have everything ready. I can just give you the 'surprise' when that is going on." he whispered, giving a small thrust, his bulge rubbing against her ass in emphasis.

"So...Kenji right?, ok, stay 'n your seat then I'm takin' of this chaos now, Beatrix care t'tell what just happened here"
"Oh well they fought a few brigands trying to steal the map out of them but Kenji here had a brilliant idea of defeating their enemies without the need of any violence", Beatrix answered while running her hands through Kenji's chest even under his shirt as she had already unbuttoned a pair of his top buttons, she certainly was very willing to play her role as a defeated brigand even welcoming his hand down her tiny short pencil skirt which had already climbed all the way up her thighs.

"Ok no need t' explain any further, I can figure whut Jess is doin' right now, as long as she cleans the floor it is fine then, I can't tell you what t'do after all. Let's see now... the tower, the tower." She was already taking a notebook she had with several loose pages and post it hanging out, but then she remembered and tossed it away. There was no need for that as everything was already changed while she was out, no elementals in the tower of elementals, ha ironic, instead a lustful succubus and lots of traps, well if the rogue couldn't use her thief tools that could be fun as well.

The party would head it way to the caves leading to the towers of elementals which as they hadn't changed it location was an underground tower with its gravity reversed, just before the entrance where the gate lied upside down the group would wait until Medea the sorceress and Jenn the barbarian caught up with giving Kenji some time to seduce and play with her teacher's body while Valerie rolled for trap searching.

Kenji smiled, running a hand along Beatrix's ass. "Yeah, I managed to use my skills to make them stop the fight." he agreed with his teacher to her, as he began to move his other hand even deeper between her legs, until he slid his finger across her panties. He watched with a small grin as she tossed away the notes for the old version of the tower. He watched them prepare to wait for Medea and Jenn. "Uh, I'll head a few feet into the trees then, out of plain view." He said, as he began to carry Beatrix over to a couch, settling down on it and having her sit on his lap, her legs around his waist. Reaching down, he fully pulled her skirt up, and with a grin, moved aside her panties to grind his hard bulge against her. "So, miss Bandit~ Do you have anything you could tell me about this tower? Any hints or rumors you've heard? Or maybe info about where you have put your stash so far from your previous successful meetings with travellers. Who knows, perhaps I can think of something to persuade you to give me some information~" He said again, even as he reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out and slowly sliding it along Beatrix's pussy, using the whole 'interrogate' idea to have some reason to be alone and able to fuck her. Then again, he slightly expected he could just fuck her anyways. But he didn't want to take the chance now that Melissa was back.

It wasn't any news that a student had the hots for Beatrix, she was indeed very hot and even some of girls liked her too. She even had the chance to grope her herself but never thought about going so far as Kenji was right now. Melissa blushed while still watching them wondering if Christie would have done that with Beatrix too for she had seen them making out more than once while waiting for her to arrive. Dirty thoughts started running through her mind then, all of them concerning Beatrix, the fact that she so permissive and complacent made her kind of an easy catch but willing and experienced as she was it was a great catch too.

The young teacher giggled as Kenji carried her over couch and sat her on his lap, her behavior completely different to when she was at school. Beatrix almost seemed eager to be fucked by her young student as curiosity invaded her to test how virile he could be after having ejaculated on Jessica. She rubbed her ass against the bulge in his pants, her panties becoming wet as he pulled her skirt all the way up and grazed her most sensitive spot. But her soaked underwear wouldn't be exposed for long, Kenji almost immediately pull them aside getting a magnificent private view of her spread folds "Huh? about... the tower? rumor says... Um I may need further persuasion to speak about that mister" she answered in a playful tone. Hearing Kenji's proposal Beatrix didn't took long to firmly grab his manhood and start stroking it in a very skilled way, her hand stroked his whole length and her thumb rubbed its swollen tip while she swayed and grinded herself against it. "Rumors says there is great peril there and I just thoughts you shouldn't yourself going there... ah ahh!, but if you're brave enough as to go all I know is that... 'a great treasure awaits inside' just for you", she gave Kenji a wink then and just as she said that last words she suddenly shoved his cock between her folds swallowing him into her tight depths.

Kenji smirked. "Oh? That's good to know~ I'll have to look hard for that great treasure!" he told Beatrix, only to shudder as his teacher took him into her cunt. Gritting his teeth, he placed his hands on her hips, and began to lift her up, and then dropping her again and again, bouncing her on his shaft as he gave powerful thrusts to meet her, clapping sounds filling the room from them fucking. Kenji didn't even notice Melissa blushing from the table, even as he hammered into the hot teacher's soaked pussy, as he continued to fuck her. "Such a sexy bandit, you are! I am so glad we managed to come to an agreement. And hey, if I find a treasure like that inside the actual place, and not just your sexy cunt, I'll come find you afterwards to personally thank you for the information!" he said, playing along to the innuendo, but also hinting to the watching Melissa that there might actually be a 'great treasure awaiting him inside', or at least that she should consider adding one, as he hammered into Beatrix. "Fuck, I'm going to cum soon! Are you ready?" he asked, speeding up his thrusts as he rapidly fucked her.

Beatrix was really happy Kenji grabbed her by the tights and lifted her only to drop her once and again on his mighty pole, she really wanted him inside of her really deep inside of her and this way was just perfect as her whole weight fell on his eager hips. "Gah! aahhah!" A short moan followed by another longer one came out of the lewd teacher as she let loose her a sudden orgasm, she didn't expect Kenji to have a such a huge and he was quick to pierce her all the way to her cervix forcing his way deep into her. Beatrix's legs surrounded Kenji harder, pulling him against her while grabbing him by his neck, her large breasts had already jumped free of her sexy lacy bra and could be seen through her cleavage, the perky orbs rubbing against Kenji's chest letting him feel how soft they were and hard her nipples were.

"Ah you really think so Kenji...mmm ahh!" Beatrix blushed as he called her a sexy bandit forgetting about his bard for a second but she realized when he mentioned about the treasure "oh a bandit, ohhh yes yesss." Melissa couldn't take her eyes away from Beatrix and she was already licking her lips while her panties where already wet but nobody seemed to notice and only Valerie took her out of her trance when she asked about the traps at the door. Melissa asked for a perception roll but she wasn't even aware of the result as she heard "I'm going to cum soon" and just claimed she found none, she was already hypnotized again by the tantalizing moves of her luscious teacher being roughly fucked by her classmate.

Beatrix actually hoped this would last longer but knowing he had just fucked Jessica she might as well give him a little more time to recover before she tried again, little did Beatrix knew about Kenji's outstanding resistance and virility that would allow him to continue all night long, and he would recover even faster as the drinks and snacks arrive.

Kenji grinned, slamming his hips against her one final time, before he began to groan, his cock throbbing, pumping out rope after rope of cum deep into Beatrix, spraying into her womb as her walls were coated with his seed! More and more sprayed out, and as he slowly pulled away, it seemed as though the student was finished, only for him to thrust back hard, his cock slamming against her cervix once again, still as erect as before he orgasmed. "Well, maybe we can go another round or two, or perhaps I might..." he cleared his throat, calling back as though asking Melissa for permission, "be able to cast a spell to let you either come with safely so I can keep fucking your brains out inside, or perhaps like an altered, long-distance mage-hand or message. But instead, it's an onahole that is connected to your cunt. Essentially, I'll be fucking your brains out while we go through the tower. Maybe I can wrack my memories to see if there's a spell like that..." He said, glancing back to see if it would be possible, maybe a spell-check to alter his spells to do so. After all, if he was allowed, it would let him fuck his slutty teacher while back at the table. There wasn't REALLY anything like that in real life, so she'd probably have to be riding his cock personally the whole time, only a foot or two away from Melissa!

Beatrix moaned pleased with Kenji's performance and contracted her muscles in a very experienced way constricting his cock just before he pulled away but she didn't expect him to make one final thrust. Her pussy felt so narrow then making it hard to pierce through but his motion was so sudden that he managed to go all the way into his teacher, a slightly moan muffled by a gasp was all the noise she made as she began trembling over the massive rod invading her so deeply. Her sudden climax making her soak his pants with her overflowing juices, but hers wouldn't be the only ones as the distracted Melissa also wet herself with the lewd show.

Melissa wouldn't be hearing his words as he made his suggestion and it would be Christie, who suddenly appeared behind her and had noticed everything who made her snap out of her trance. Christie was smiling on what just had happened for not everyone was able to make Beatrix cum like that or make Melissa crave for some as well and she thought to just tease their loving dungeon master a bit more, blowing some hot air into her ear as she whispered to her,

"Whut hav' ya been doing naughty girl?" her hand had alredy lowered and joined Melissa's in her wet pussy.

"Were ya masturbatin' instead eh payin' attention t'de game?"

Christie was sure she would never allow for something like that but taking advantage of how distracted she had been she thought it would be fun to see if this Kenji guy could break her, "Whut do ya say about his question den Mel? Cause ya looked so attentive t'him."

"Oh DIDN'T you payed attention to my rooooll then Melissaaaa, were there traps or not, come on, teeell me, tell meee"

Was she so obvious, she just hoped Kenji hadn't noticed though her thighs were shiny wet. With so much pressure under her and not to be embarrased she aggred to whatever Kenji could have said and slightly blushed she turned to Valerie and added "N-no...ahem, There is no traps at the doo', it looks just a natural cave o' a beast's den"

Kenji gave a smile, and lifted up Beatrix, carrying her to the table as he sat down next to Melissa, still bouncing his teacher on his cock. Glancing up, he spoke out of character, "So, Beatrix, do you want to keep bouncing here, or maybe crawl under the table and do it. I am going to keep fucking you, but I'll let you choose how it happens." he said, letting her continue to get fucked by his large cock, spearing into her cunt over and over. Turning to the others, he smiled, as the 'spectral onahole' bounced on his cock under his 'robes'. "Shall we go in now? There are no traps, so I'm eager to see what sort of loot or creatures we'll find within!" he declared, cracking his knuckles as he prepared to enter the tower with the other sexy girls. "Oh yeah, leave your metallic things outside, don't want to fall prey to the forces within!" the bard said to them all.

Melissa interrupted nervously before her teacher was able to answer though in her current state it would be difficult for her to do it, "U-up the table, please", she just said. Unfortunately this would turn her on even more but she just couldn't let Beatrix to notice how dampened wet she was, she would certainly say something about it unlike Christie who was the only one who had noticed, or so she thought.

Valerie was distracted by the snacks while Amelie just tried not to look how the older woman in front of her was being fucked her brains out, but Christie wanted to play around a bit more. Who was this new player, this young boy who was a stud enough as to have fucked Jessica and be beating the hell out of Beatrix taking advantage on her condescendence. Suddenly taking her hand away from Melissa's wet cunt and making her shiver as she did Christie move toward Kenji and bent over him, her small shorts giving a nice view of her perfect ass to Melissa next to her.

With her face just an inch away from his she addressed him "And who be dis handsome..." she turned around to see his character sheet before looked at him again straight to the eyes in a seductive way "... half-elf? I'm Medea da so'ceress, pleasho' t'meet a fellow musician". Moving even closer to him she gave Kenji a deep long and wet welcoming kiss while swaying her tight ass straight into Melissa's face just to drive her crazy.

"Uh, uh, should-shouldn't we go on?... or not? I-I'll just..."
"What? ohhh excuse me, ye-yess let go on" Melissa words inevitably come out with a light discreet moaning.

"We-were was I?... oh yeahhh ahm, as you approach you find a door at the end of the cave, while from outside it only seem like a stone door carved in the depth of a cave, but once you open it with the command word in the inscribed in your map map you can see it was door with a perfectly polished stone."
"Greaty let's aaaaall go IN then"

With a smile, Kenji returned to his seat, and just had Beatrix continue to bounce on his cock rather than go below the table. "If you insist, GM." He said with a grin, before blinking and turning as the 'sorceress' approached and gave him a deep kiss. After the initial shock wore off, his smile grew wider, as he began to kiss back, reaching around to pull her into an even deeper kiss, his tongue wrestling with hers as he enjoyed the kiss. Once it finally broke, a string of saliva connecting their lips, he gave a small bow of his head. "The name's Kyras, I'm gonna be the bard here. It's a pleasure to meet you too! You play music too? Perhaps after this dungeon, or if we have some free time, we can practice 'harmonizing' together!" He said, patting her ass as he turned to the rest of the group. "Yeah, lets head in then!"

Giving a wink at Melissa after her kiss was broken, Christie pulled a chair a sat in the tight space between her and Kenji, she had intentions to keep flirting with him while still teasing her. It sure was interesting to have a cock in the group not to mention the chance to see Melissa completely out of herself.

"Shur Kyras, I'd love t'play somethin' fo' ya" she said while reaching out for Melissa's thighs as she leaned over his shoulder.

Melissa jumped slightly on her as she felt the sudden caress of her friend and was still blushing hard as her teacher kept being fucked but didn't say anything about it.

"Ah we going in already?, greah't" Jessica appeared from behind still panting a little but walked straight to her seat and grabbed a beer "Mmm thanks Christie"

"Mmm ye-yeah now that yo'hh open the doo' you can see everythin' inside upside dow-uhmm" Christie's finger kept teasing Mel she spoke but she soon stopped as she was surprised on the odd magic of the tower.

When they entered the strange magic of the tower became evident, the gravity pulling them up tearing all of them away from the floor and into the reversed gravity tower that was built to 'rise' towards the depths of the earth. Once in the door, which lied several feet above them, closed behind the group. Christie and Jessica worried about what followed, they hadn't removed their metal objects away before coming in and the magnetism spell was impossible to resist even while none of them wore armor.

Medea always wore fancy bracelets and necklaces while Jenn still had her gauntlets on, as such they would both be pulled against the walls and be held still as something moved closer. Melissa finally managed to remove one of her distraction now she just had to make Kenji to stop fucking her teacher.

The skeletons of previous victims peeked through the door leading to the next room. "Kenji ahm will you please STOP fuckin' Miss Miller and help me with the map here?"

Kenji chuckled, seeing Melissa being teased by Christie as she flirted with him. "Great! I can't wait to practice together." He told her as they entered the tower. 'Kyras' frowned as he saw the girls get stuck against the walls. "Didn't I just warn you that this place was magical, that you had to remove any magnetic objects?" He asked, waving at his own body, including the spectral fucktoy in the shape of a pussy sliding up and down his cock. "I came prepared with all natural and non-magnetic stuff. Wooden instruments, cloth garb with no metal buckles or latches, and so on. What were you doing while I was busy with the bandit leader?" he asked.

Kenji glanced at Melissa. "Hmm... I guess it would be out of character, so I guess I have to. Sorry Beatrix." he said, pulling out of the slutty teacher. But, he didn't bother putting away his cock, still slick with his cum and her juices, as he walked over to Melissa, "Sure, what do you intend to put on the map?" he asked, grinning at her as he prepared to pervert this situation as well!

"What de fuck!, warn about...? man! but ah' wasn't even here when ya... oh well whateva', have it yo' way I can't even cast any spell o' break free at all" Jessica on the other hand had listened but seemed to forgot about it after being pounded by Kenji's big cock.

"Ahh ahh you have nothing to... ahh excuse about my dear but... I'mhh afraid you do have certain metallic ring with you, it was a magical cock ring if I remember right" Beatrix spoke as she shivered while standing up, an then continued as she winked at Christie,"...I believe if Kyras and Medea were so close talking to each other you should have been pulled together against the wall"

Melissa trembled nervously as they all spoke, she perceived something in Kenji's glance, has he realized about her being wet about what had just happened? She blushed slighty and then deeper as Beatrix let herself drop to the floor to rest a bit, it was impossible she wouldn't notice and Melissa just hoped she wouldn't speak up while her teacher crawled under the table. "Di-didn't I just said sk-skeletons, half a dozen of them peek through the doo' with nothing but dusty rags and..." but Melissa suddenly shut then and lowered her head behind the screen almost hitting her head against the table. A slight moan could be heard and whisper under the table then some sloppy sounds that Melissa tried to conceal by speaking up loud "...Carrion crawlers... forget about the damn skeletons, three carrion crawlers make its way inside of the room towards the group" Melissa followed the suggestion she was just given from under the table as she was being toyed with, her dampened pussy quickly attracted Beatrix who was licking and sucking her thoroughly while fingering her deeply.

Christie on the other hand didn't lose her chance to ride over the juicy cock and before anyone could say anything she had already sat over him with the pretext they were both pulled together, though she couldn't fully remove her tight denim shorts beyond her wide hips in the hurry leaving only her bare butt exposed to Kenji as she usually never wore any panties. The soft heart shaped ass of the young adult rubbing against his slippery cock as well as a pair of cuffs hanging from one of her belt rings were sure to draw Kenji's attention by then.

Kenji blinked. "Oh yeah." He said with a grin to Beatrix, understanding what she had in mind as he saw her crawl under the table. His smile grew as he saw Melissa moan, before trying to cover it up as the teacher began to pleasure the GM. "Oh no, how could I have forgotten my cockring?" He called out in mock alarm as he felt the soft, plump ass of Christie slide against his cock. Grabbing the cuffs, he latched them around her wrists, pulling them back as he began to push his cock into the slutty girl's ass, the juices and cum lubing it up as he began to push into her backdoor, filling her ass with his thick shaft. "Hmm... I don't think there are carrion crawler tokens, Melissa. Maybe give something else? Or I can drag something off the net to use as the token." He said, grinning. "Or we can skip past and focus on 'escaping the trap'." he suggested, thrusting into Christie as he mentioned the 'escape', not really too into the idea as he fucked the cuffed girl.

Christie hoped to have a taste of Kenji's big fat cock on her eager pussy yet as she was in such she put herself into a compromising position that easily let him press himself against the narrow hole of her butt. She was surprised at how quick he was to restrain her with her cuffs just before pushing his massive rod into the impossible tightness of her ass. It helped his shaft was all slippery as it was allowing him to fully pierce Christie tight rectum as soon as he pulled her backwards and she practically fell on his cock. A sudden loud groan filled the quiet room but it clearly denoted how deeply she enjoyed it.

Amelie tried to avert her eyes not to see anything at all but Valerie had been watching everything the whole time and she quickly stood up and reached for Christie's pack before moving on to Jessica.

"You are trapped too JESSica, hee hee hee" and she immediately grabbed her hands and handcuffed her to her back too before she could react.

"What?... wait, no!" It was just amazing how disrespectful the short girl could be when nobody was paying attention to her.

Meanwhile Melissa just tried to remained cool as she was being thoroughly sucked and masturbated behind the table, it was already clear for everyone what was going but she still tried to hide it without paying much attention to the rest "Ok ok mmmhhh... drag in... whatever you find'hh and roll initiaah... initiatives"

It had been Beatrix intentions to give the party something slippery with several tentacles to have a bit of fun, after all she and Christie had some toys they could all use but it was Kenji's call on what to pull now into the room to molest the party.

Kenji chuckled, fucking Christie's ass hard and fast, enjoying the groan she let out, even as he reached past her to work on the computer as he hammered into her tight hole. Grabbing a few tokens, he pulled a tentacle creature onto the field, having a similar idea as Beatrix, but then he dragged out a robed female. "There, there you go Melissa. one tentacle monster, and either something like a busty zombie bimbo, a cultist slut, or whatever you'll have the busty robed girl be." He said, before rolling for initiative by kicking his dice with his foot, landing on a 14 for him, and then a 9 and 17 for the two enemies. Once he finished his task, he began to focus solely on Christie, grabbing her with both hands before bouncing her up and down on his shaft, grunting in pleasure as he saw the other girls get bound up or molested!

"Did she ahhh.. really had to be so busty'hh? And she isn't even wearing anything under those robes!" but she really couldn't ask anything more of him with Beatrix under her, she just tried to focus and endure. "O-ok aaahh cultist is fahh..fine" she said adding that the cultist would be a previous adventurer who is now a servant of the succubus that rules the tower.

Interrupted by the initiative call Valeria rolled her initiative die and got a 15, totaling 18 with her dexterity, so she was to go first while Amelie rolled a 3 so she would go the last.

"OKEY!! I'll get the cultist! I'll get the cultist!" taking out a light wooden club Ellimie dashed against the cultist and sneak attacked her, rolling an 11 she called for armor class 16 and immediately grabbed two dice to roll for damage.

"Ahh ahhh wait, wait" Melissa said as she tried to look for the stats of a cultist but it was really hard for her as it seemed she was already about to cum. As she confirmed the hit the damage was already over the table, "12 points of damage but I only want to knock her unconscious", Melissa had not been able to do anything yet but now she only bit her lips muffling a moan and letting the cultist fall unconscious.

Just then Melissa's body relaxed her head almost falling over the table and Beatrix coming out from a side "Ok its the turn of the creature then". Having to improvise on what creature was attacking Beatrix opened a random page of the monsters manual and decided to adjust to the situation whatever creature she got.

"The tentacled creature floats towards Jenn, the closest one and starts choking her with its tentacles" The creatures easily attached to the immobile barbarian and Beatrix dragged the handcuffed Jessica to her side and started molesting her making her gasp and moan loudly. It would be the turn of Kyras then, but even as he was in a troubled situation Beatrix called he could still use his abilities and spells.

Kenji grinned, still fucking Christie, his cock sliding into her ass, grunting in pleasure. "Ah? I can still use spells? Great!" he said with a grin, grunting as he pointed a hand at Jessica and Beatrix. "Jeeze, you really got caught by such a ridiculous foe? What, are you perverted enough to like it? I mean, that thing is the most cliche of the cliche, a tentacle beast, ooh, I'm so afraid! It is so weak that I bet even I could beat it!" Kyras said, taunting the beast, using Vicious Mockery on it, his voice gaining an enchanted tone as he mocked the beast, dealing... Kenji pulled a dice from his pocket, tossing it on the table... Max damage, 4 damage to the creature as he used the cantrip, even while he continued to move closer to it, pushing along the busty sorceress as well. "C'mon Medea, try to help me with this, and maybe we can get out of the trap too." he said in her ear, still sliding his thick cock into her ass, shuddering as he began to cum, spraying inside of her, his cock throbbing as it pulsed and shot out, filling her asshole with his seed. "That's my turn~"

Watching how Kenji fucked Christie and still intrigue about Jessica, Valerie dared to explore Jessica's pussy out of pure curiosity and continued by spreading her legs and slowly fingering her deeply.

"And such a BIIIIG thing is able to fit inside heeeeeere" she kept fingering the restrained Jessica while starting to play with herself too until she was dripping wet "There is not such a biiiig DIfference hehehe, I want to FEEL Kenji tooooo."

"Yeah conditions like restrained or grappled don't break your concentration in 5e but might hinder some somatic spells if you can't use your hands freely but this is not the case... Valerie!, stop that!, or else you will be punished!". Beatrix tone went suddenly harsh as if she was on school disciplining a naughty student. What kind of punishment could she talking about was still a mystery but she must have been talking about behaving out of character. Valerie immediately pulled back from Jessica and moved towards Melissa, she was all worn out and didn't move at all except for her heavy breath.

"Jessica is mine now and its the turn of the creature... Oh no wait, your vicious mockery" Grabbing a die Beatrix rolls the saving throw of the monster and unfortunately fails but somehow the creature doesn't seem to trouble at all showing some kind of immunity to that spell and continues to simply constrict the restrained barbarian with its tentacles while slowly choking her. Taking out a couple of toys Beatrix slid and turned on a big rotating vibrator into Jessica's pussy while also shoving a dildo deep on her mouth to emulate the creature tentacles.

"I-I'll help y-you Jenn" said Amelie shyly who didn't even want to look at what was going on, she rolled the die and attacked with her wooden club easily hitting the creature but only dealing 4 damage to it.

Beatrix interrupted then, "You only deal 2 damage to the creature, while this monster is grappling someone its victim takes half it damage so Jenn receives the other 2 damage"

"W-what!, how do we save Jenn then?"

Valerie had also been meddling with the toys already and was already heavily submitting Melissa, her hands firmly tied to her back, an open mouth ring gag on her mouth and she was already tying her ankles to her thighs.
"Let ME taaake care of the cultist so weee can interrogate her later and I'll be righty there with you"

Surprised on Valerie daring attitude all Beatrix was able to say was "its your turn again Kenji"

Back
Top Bottom