Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sampling of the flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0Fact0r

Dust
Greetings and welcome to this space-- where the mind can wander farther than the feet know how to go. I'm Zer0, and I'll be your guide through this post.

First off; I will not write for a specific gender, as it makes me uncomfortable I prefer to write for an 'other' gender which doesn't exist. My preference is M x Other, but I can work with almost anything if the character is interesting enough.

I don't have any hard and fast deal breakers for most settings or plots, however these are the few things I won't even consider as they make me uncomfortable:

- anything including bodily waste fluids in a sexual manner
- objectification of a character
- underage characters (18+ only please)
- plots greatly involving cheating as a main point
- anything involving religious concepts as a main plotline, as it is too politically controversial for me to enjoy

I have no issue with darker plotlines or more 'taboo' concepts for the most part, and don't mind settings involving kidnapping, slavery, dub-con or themes of horror, etc...

If you're interested, PM me and we can see if we could work together.

Here is a sample of my writing capacity:

'It started with an accident.

Well sure, shoving the books off the table had been on purpose. Ey'd been mad and ey figured ey could pick them back up easily enough before anyone noticed...but the vase? That incredibly intricate and expensive looking vase? That hadn't been supposed to fall. Ey had no idea what to do about it now that it had.

Eir whole system was tense, a familliar panic swelling in eir slender chest. That sickening twisting sense of impending punishment that ey'd hoped to have left behind was back now. Only a month and that blissful dream of safety was over, and it was eir own fault too. Ey'd long ago been trained not to break eir owner's things if ey wanted to be treated nicely, ey should never have allowed emself to be lulled into a false sense of security. Ey should have kept eir guard up, a few kind words meant nothing now.

Ey stood frozen only a single moment, mind racing, before turning and fleeing down the hall. Eir bare feet made light slapping sounds on the cool stone tiles as ey tore around corners on eir way to the stairs. Ey practically flew up them, breath ragged and harsh in eir throat. The room ey shared with Sound was at the end of this hall, and ey didn't stop until ey'd whipped around the door-frame. Ey nearly fell as ey scrambled to slam the door shut behind em, ending up sliding to the ground with eir heaving back against it.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom