Red Hair and New Faces ( Denna / Malfrost )

Satoshi took her words to mean she was fine with it. After all, she was leaning in herself and even though her hands were on his chest, she wasn't pushing him away. He wanted her, he needed her. He closed his eyes and gently pressed his lips against her own. It was an affectionate and loving kissing, but there was passion behind it too. His tongue moved out of his mouth and gently licked her lips, seeing if she would grant his appendage access to her mouth. As he kissed her, he pulled her into his chest, her breasts pressing up and molding against his chest as he pressed his crotch against her own, his bulge starting to grow in in swim trunks as he became aroused. How could he not be....he was kissing such a beautiful girl after all.

Shana melted into Satoshi as he kissed her. She leaned heavily on him, breasts pressed against his firm chest. She kissed him back, awkward, but enthusiastic. Not knowing how to deal with the strange emotions filling her up, she let go of her worry, and just enjoyed the pleasant kiss. Shana let out a small moan as Satoshi pressed his hard groin against hers. Desire rose in her, and she opened her mouth to his tongue, and basked in the warmth that flowed into her. Things began to tighten in her lower regions, and she pressed herself closer to Satoshi, her hands pressed against his leg for support. Her breath ran out, and she broke the kiss to gasp for air. She started into Satoshi's eyes, her own filled with desire. " Is it really ok? " She asked, trying to confirm her own feelings, as well as Satoshi's.

Satoshi's tongue was eager to get inside Shana's mouth as she opened it. His tongue explored her hot and wet cave, making a mental map of it before it sought out her own tongue. His tongue pressed up against her own and swirled around it while they kissed. He could feel her pressing up against him, knowing that desire was building up in her as much as it was in him. When she broke away for air, Satoshi licked her cheek, almost like he was claiming her before his lips moved to start planting kisses up and down her neck, his tongue like a brush on canvas. "I'm fine with it if you are..." he whispered hotly in her ear. His hand gave her firm ass a gently squeeze before it moved to start moving up her thigh towards her crotch. His fingers gently brushed against her clitoris in the water and he again waited to see if she was alright with his advances.

Shana leaned in for another kiss, but was stopped as Satoshi's fingers brushed her. She shivered, and let out a small moan. Her head fell against Satoshi's neck, and her tongue flicked against Satoshi's neck, tasting him. Breath coming quick, her hands moved to Satoshi's chest to cluch at his shoulders. " S-Satoshi.... I can't.. I need... " Shana panted against Satoshi's neck, confused by the feelings that tightened her lower regions. She wanted to embrace him, to hold him, but she was too weak. She started into his eyes, begging. " Please... I can't... I want you... "

Satoshi nodded his head at Shana's words, understand what she want. He moved her so she was sitting on his lap and facing him. "Wrap your arms around my neck, Shana..." He commanded her as he moved to press his lips against her own once again, his tongue ravishing her own, dancing between their mouths as they kissed. His hands move down to his swimming trunks and tugged them down to his ankles, exposing his large and throbbing cock under the water. He aligned it with Shana's entrance, his tip pressing against her clitoris before pressing against her entrance. He broke away from the kiss. He locked eyes with Shana. "Shana....I love you...and I'm getting ready to put...my cock inside you.." Satoshi blushed deeply but kept looking at her. "If you have any doubts...say them now...once I put it it...its too late to turn back." Satoshi spoke, wanting to make sure she was totally fine with all of this before fully committing.

Shana clung to Satoshi as they kissed. Her tongue twisted around his, teasing him. She let out a sad sigh as their mouths parted, and leaned down to kiss his neck, not wanting to stop. Shana let out another moan as Satoshi's cock pressed against her entrance. Her arms squeezed around his neck, which pulled her closer to him, and pressed her entrance firmly against his tip, almost causing it to slip inside. She pulled back, panting as she stared into Satoshi's eyes, face flushed and body tight. " I.... I want you, Satoshi... I don't understand it, but I'm aching all over. Please... I need you. "

Satoshi gave Shana a nod and slowly started to move his hips. He started to push his large cock into Shana's tight and virgin pussy. He could feel that his girth was spreading her open as he pushed his way inside her. He felt his tip touch her hymen, and in one quick and powerful thrust, he shattered it, pushing his cock all the way up to her cervix. He gave her ass a squeeze and used his free hand to tug and rub on her clitoris to try and give her some extra pleasure. "I'm in...Shana...how does it feel....? Are you alright...?" he questioned her as he planted feather kisses up and down her neck, hoping she was fine. "I love you....Shana...." He spoke hotly in her ear, wanting her to know his feelings for her. She was so tight and hot, and it felt amazing. He wanted to do nothing more then to fuck her roughly and ravish her, but he knew he couldn't do that.

Shana cried out in pain and pleasure as Satoshi slowly entered her. Another cry is forced from her lips as she is entered roughly, Satoshi's cock filling her all the way. Tears filled her eyes as her body clenched in pain. The pain faded slightly as the pleasure rose in her from Satoshi's attention to her clitoris, and she grew wet, but she still clutched at Satoshi in pain, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. Unable to move as she is impaled by Satoshi, she bit her lip, and fell against Satoshi's chest. She squeezed at his shoulders as she tried to vent some of the rising pressure that threatened to overwhelm her. Unable to answer Satoshi, she gasped as she slowly stretched around his large cock, squeezing tightly.

"Shana...." Satoshi voiced his concern as he saw just how much pain she was in. He wanted to help make it go away. He continued to rub and tug at her clitoris, knowing that that would help make some of the pain go away and replace it with pleasure. He moved his mouth down to her breasts and began to suck on one of her perky mounds. his tongue coiled around one of her rose colored nipples as he sucked and nibbled on the nub. "Let me know when you are comfy, Shana....I'll start moving then." Satoshi managed to get out between moans. Just having his cock inside gave him great pleasure from her tightness, but he didn't want to hurt her more by moving before she was ready.

A moan escaped Shana's lips as he began to suck at her nipple. Still biting her lip, she grasped his hair, and pulled him to her mouth. She gave him a deep, probing kiss, tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Hair tightly grasped, she rocked her hips forward, shifting herself on top of him. She let out another pained moan against his mouth, but she rocked forward again, pussy clenched tight along Satoshi's length. Wet and tight, she rode him, slowly rocking herself on top of him. Mouth glued to Satoshi's, she refused to let the pain stop her from what was obviously giving Satoshi incredible pleasure. And as she rocked on top of him, she slowly stretched, fitting more of him inside her. She grew even wetter, allowing Satoshi to slide in and out of her. She continued to moan, but more in pleasure then pain as she slid herself along his length.

Satoshi was surprised for a moment that Shana was being so forward and forceful. He thought he would have to lead her along the entire way, but it seemed like she was starting to take some control herself. He tongue shot into his mouth as he opened it and she began to rock her hips, pushing his cock deeper into her tight pussy. Satoshi could clearly see that Shana was alright now, so he started to be abit more forceful too. His tongue wrestled with her own, pushing it out of his mouth and into the area between their mouths to dance and coil around each other. His hands slithered down her side and grasped her ass. He gave her a spank under the water before gripping at her rear while she bounced on top of him. He also began to move his own hips, matching her motions so his cock pusher deeper and deeper with every thrust, his tip pressing against her cervix with more force every time. "Shana.....Shana....it's...amazing." Satoshi managed to get out between moans and the sounds of them making out with each other.

Shana cried out with every thrust, overwhelmed by the sensation of Satoshi's throbbing cock so deep inside her. She broke the kiss, and collapsed against his chest, unable to continue. Completely exhausted, she leaned against Satoshi as she gasped for air. " I haa haaa... I can't... but... haaa... don't stop... " She gave another feeble rock of her hips, but she was too exhausted to continue alone. She grasped at Satoshi's shoulders, holding on tightly. " Don't stop." She cried out, begging for more, as she clung feebly to him. After the constant thrusts, she had grown loose around him, and allowed nearly his entire length to enter her.

Satoshi complied with Shana's wish and continued to move his hips, driving his cock harder, faster and deeper into her with each thrust. He gripped her ass firmly and started to lick her neck once again before he bit down and sucked her neck, marking her as his with a hickey. He could feel her pussy loosening for him as he was able to push his entire cock into her now, but she still remained fairly tight. "Ahhhh...Shana....come...come for me..." Satoshi basically commanded her, not know how much longer he could last himself.

Shana shivered as Satoshi bit him, convulsing on top of him. As Satoshi sped up, her cries became more desperate, more demanding. Her voice rose with every thrust as she was brought closer and closer to climax. Unable to contain the rising pressure, Shana let out a loud cry, convulsing atop Satoshi. Pussy clenching tightly along Satoshi's thick cock, she climaxed, head thrown back as she moaned. Her hands grasped Satoshi as she rode the waves of pleasure that ran through her body.

Back
Top Bottom