Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hucow Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
nnaasttey said:
AndNich123 said:
He moved, his massive member teasing her sex. She was already aroused, beyond even. The scent in the room, the sexual tensions, and this handsome man before her was more than enough. His cock only added to the already growing lust that was within her. She gasped, her legs parting for him more. He called her cunt, and a jolt of electricity ran through her clit. She wanted his touch there. His fingers, mouth, cock, it didn’t matter. All she knew for sure was she wanted something from him to touch her clit and send her further towards the edge that she knew she would tumble from.

He pulled her shirt aside, and her eyes widened at him. She was stunned, to say the least, but Madison didn’t mind. It only brought their bodies closer together. She made no move to stop him. In fact, she wanted more. She always wanted more. He manhandled her breasts, drawing a slight groan from her. Madison delighted in the thought of bruises from him. Her nipples were already hard, and if she had not just milked them, they would be spilling milk all over his digits right now. A devious smile came across her lips as she thought about feeding him from her tits. His mouth around her nipple, sucking, taking her precious milk from her. She moaned again at the thought, only pushing herself to the point of no return. There was that line within herself that once she crossed, she would not come back from it until she had cum and has the cum of the man she was with somewhere inside or on her body. Dexter was pushing her there.

He grabbed her, and again she was stunned, but her surprise quickly turned into pleasure. His voice boomed, loud and dominating. “Yes Sir,” she hissed at him, sinking to her knees. Madison lowered herself as close to the floor as possible, pulling away from his grip, fighting him. She had her own plans. Her mouth touched the top of his feet, and she began to kiss him, letting her tongue touch his skin, working her way up to his ankle. His cock was there. She could have tasted him, but no. She wanted to tease him, to let him feel her mouth on his skin. Her kisses moved upwards, avoiding his cock. She licked his thigh, looking up at him. “You want my mouth, don’t you? I want your cock. Don’t tell me what you want. Fucking show me. Take what you want Dexter. Show me why you’re the bull and I’m the fucking cow.” She pressed her tits together for him, grinning. “Or maybe you would rather fuck my big tits. Would you like to slide your cock in between my tits Dexter? Right here,” she told him, leaning forward, rubbing her breasts against his cock. “Feels so good. Come on Dexter. I’m right here. Your white fucktoy. Come play with me."

Dexter couldn't help but think how lucky he was that he met such a sluty cow. Back home when he was a 4.0 student and seen as a nerd but he was a freak deep down inside, and he felt like he had hit the jackpot with Madison. As she do eagerly awaited his next move, gazing at him in suspense he had an amazing feeling of power and superiority over her.

"Ahhh, yeah..." he exhaled with enticement "That's what I like to hear, sluty bimbo white whores submitting themselves to serve black cocks, I'll make you my slutty aryan fuck toy just like you want, but be careful what you wish for cunt, my mamma always told me when I was younger, I would broke my TOYS and treat them like shit. Dexter palmer his 27 inch bull-cock in hand and swung it right to left with a great deal of force, slapping the Hucow slut right in the face with no regard for her safety. He was going to show her who's boss.

WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM

Back and force he slammed his big, black, schlong across her white face like a wrecking ball, easily bruising her flawless ivory skin with his fat and heavy penis. Both sides of her cheeks were a purple-ish blue. He rose up on her close enough so that he could set his giant melon sized testicles, swelling with his potent black seed in her face griping the slut by the head as he forced her neck back bending it harshly to give her a good wiff of his sweaty sack. Dexter's cock was so huge it rested on her forehead and curved over her head and stopped at her mid back. He wiggled his scrotum on her lips and they were so heavy he thought maybe she couldn't breath.

"Like my balls, hoe..."he commanded her "...Play with your master's sweaty sack in your mouth bitch! Before i shove this black python between this huge milk bags"

The impact rattled her hard, but Madison did not move away. The touch, the feel of his cock slapping her face only seemed to arouse her. She could feel the stinging in her skin turning into a dull ache as he continued to pound her face with his stiff member. Parting her lips, she kept looking up at him.

He took hold of her, still dominating, still showing her he was in control. Nothing could please her more. His cock draped over her. She could feel it touching her back as it swayed. Everything fell dark as he planted his balls right in her face. Her nose, her eyes, her lips were all covered by the skin. She could breathe, barely, as his balls didn’t rest flush against her due to the curve of her nose. A small area of skin did not make contact, and she was able to take short, shallow breaths. Still they were laced with his scent. Though he had bent her head back, Madison leaned back just a bit further before sticking her tongue out. His sweat was salty. The skin was soft. She continued to lap at his sack as much as she could before trying to draw him his balls into her mouth. There was no way she was going to fit all of them into her mouth, but this wasn’t about that. This was about tasting him and letting him feel her doing as he ordered. She groaned her appreciation. Her hands moved. She wasn’t able to keep where they were any longer. They ran up along thighs, feeling the muscles, the power they promised. She couldn’t wait to feel his whole body in motion. Madison was his toy, and she was going to enjoy being played with by him.

boyo111 said:
AndNich123 said:
His kiss was strong. It had always been. She often wondered what might have been back then. They couldn’t go back in time, but they could take advantage of the time they now had. There was nothing in their way. She moaned into his kiss as she felt his hand caressing her breast. It was a touch she had always longed for, and now she finally had it. Mia rested her hand against his, not in an attempt to stop him, but rather to encourage him.

She broke the kiss and starred into his eyes, still wanting his touch. “Just like when we were at camp. I want to sneak into your room Billy, and climb into your bed. Thoughts of us being together there can become reality now. You can hold me, touch me, kiss me, make love to me. They want you to,” she smiled, “and I need you to. I want to feel,” she began moving back a bit so she could look down and see his member. She was surprised at how aroused he was. Having spilled from his shorts, Mia could see his member. “This,” she finished. “I don’t know it’s going to work either, but we’ll figure it out. Surely we can, and you can give me all of you Billy, and I’ll give you all of me. Make love to me Billy. Let’s go back to your room so that I can undress you, see your body, touch you, and feel you. I want to Billy. I want you to show me everything you like,” she began, stepping closer and kissing along his jaw. “Tell me what you want Billy, and I’ll give it to you. I still love you.” Her lips meet his once more.

Taking a quick look around the room smiled at Mia, "I am not sure we need to sneak around." Kissing her again, pulling her close to him, his body on fire with the hormones that coursed through him accentuating his need of her from long ago. "I've never forgotten, even though I thought you did me. People rarely get a second chance, so lets take this one, you and me. For all the time we missed."

Holding her he slipped behind her, somehow feeling better knowing his long, thick cock was pressed against her ass where she could not see it. Impressive it was now, but it felt freakish compared to how he remembered Mia. He wanted her and as he kissed her neck, and up to her mouth, his hands over her tight, flat stomach feeling the warmth within his tongue slipped between her lips.

Hands reached up to gently caress her large breasts, Mia had been larger than many girls he knew but now she was off the charts. "I want to make love to you all night long, feel my cock touch you deep within, watch you lick all of it, taste you and suckle your milk." Adding the last as he felt the slight wetness on her nipples as he teased them. "Most of all, I want you Mia."

He moved behind her. Mia felt her cheeks warm at the touch of his cock against her body. She still expected someone to tell her no or try and stop them. Her eyes looked around the room. No one was even paying them any attention. This was normal and expected. Most importantly, it was what she wanted.

His mouth touched her neck, and new emotions, ones she had never felt before took shape, creeping over her body. She rested her hands on top of his across her stomach. His mouth was against hers’, and Mia melted into him. Parting her lips, she felt his tongue. The surge was incredible, unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her nipples hardened, and her clit tingled. She let his hands move further up her chest, but she did not follow the movement. He spoke. She didn’t want his lips to move from hers’. The words came from his lips, and Mia became more drawn to him. “I want you to make love to me Billy. I want your cock inside me, filling me, giving me a baby from you. I want to taste your lips, your chest, your cock, all of you. Can I lay you down and kiss from your feet up to your lips? Can I trace my fingers over your body? Will you lay me down and slowly make love to me? We’ve got all night. We’ve got longer than that. You can make love to me slowly, gently, tenderly, and then later,” she smiled, her lips barely touching his, “you can do more.” The words were unspoken, but later Mia wanted him to fuck her, taking her hard, fast, and as deep as possible. “Take me to your room Billy. I want to be in your bed. I want you in your bed. I need you."

AndNich123 said:
He moved behind her. Mia felt her cheeks warm at the touch of his cock against her body. She still expected someone to tell her no or try and stop them. Her eyes looked around the room. No one was even paying them any attention. This was normal and expected. Most importantly, it was what she wanted.

His mouth touched her neck, and new emotions, ones she had never felt before took shape, creeping over her body. She rested her hands on top of his across her stomach. His mouth was against hers’, and Mia melted into him. Parting her lips, she felt his tongue. The surge was incredible, unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her nipples hardened, and her clit tingled. She let his hands move further up her chest, but she did not follow the movement. He spoke. She didn’t want his lips to move from hers’. The words came from his lips, and Mia became more drawn to him. “I want you to make love to me Billy. I want your cock inside me, filling me, giving me a baby from you. I want to taste your lips, your chest, your cock, all of you. Can I lay you down and kiss from your feet up to your lips? Can I trace my fingers over your body? Will you lay me down and slowly make love to me? We’ve got all night. We’ve got longer than that. You can make love to me slowly, gently, tenderly, and then later,” she smiled, her lips barely touching his, “you can do more.” The words were unspoken, but later Mia wanted him to fuck her, taking her hard, fast, and as deep as possible. “Take me to your room Billy. I want to be in your bed. I want you in your bed. I need you."

As Mia spoke about what she wanted to do his cock stiffened more, dirty talk always kind of turned him on, now it was intense. That and the room where already the other bulls and cows were highly aroused, a few were already getting into some foreplay. One of the other bulls was smacking a cow across the face with his big black cock, somehow that turned him on even more. Feeling Mia in front of him, her body against him, the softness of her skin and breasts, it was like his hands and skin were on fire where they touched.

"I've always wanted you Mia, dreamed about you after that summer, I never thought we would get this chance again." Her lips were so lush, so full. He wanted to taste them again, feel them on his body. "I don't want to let you go, I want to please you, feel your body under mine." His cock thickened and began to press up against her.

Taking her in his arms, surprised at the strength that coursed through him as her body was pressed against his. Her large breasts pressed against his chest as he carried her out and down the hall, "for our first time let's make it just us." He smiled as he kissed her lightly, keeping his eyes open and watching as he carried Mia back into his room and laid her on the bed.

randomthingslover1 said:
Katherine felt the wetness crawl down, as she felt her face flush at her clumsiness.God, way to impress a guy by your clumsiness! Her mind retorted, as she smiled gratefully when Duke started to help her soak in the wetness."You are right."She spoke, nodding to him.The top was wet beyond any repair.
She leaded him to her room, walking over to her small closet.Damn, she'll seriously need to lighten up the room.He could see few fresh flowers and few long colourful beads handing from the top right corner of her mirror, in an attempt to brighten the room up bit.She removed her top, her back facing him as she went through her tops to pick out a new one.

Duke wasted no time. The bull stepped up behind the perky blonde and reached around grabbing her large breasts. He squeezed and hoisted them up some. He turned with Kat to face the mirror. "I saw how you were checking me out and blushing. I will do all those dirty things to you that you were thinking about Kat," he whispered into her ear huskily. The cowboy began kissing along her neck softly as he played With those massive breasts. Kat could feel his hard member pressing against her from behind as he embraced her. "Take off the rest of your clothes. I don't want to ruin them," said Duke.

Zeth said:
randomthingslover1 said:
Katherine felt the wetness crawl down, as she felt her face flush at her clumsiness.God, way to impress a guy by your clumsiness! Her mind retorted, as she smiled gratefully when Duke started to help her soak in the wetness."You are right."She spoke, nodding to him.The top was wet beyond any repair.
She leaded him to her room, walking over to her small closet.Damn, she'll seriously need to lighten up the room.He could see few fresh flowers and few long colourful beads handing from the top right corner of her mirror, in an attempt to brighten the room up bit.She removed her top, her back facing him as she went through her tops to pick out a new one.

Duke wasted no time. The bull stepped up behind the perky blonde and reached around grabbing her large breasts. He squeezed and hoisted them up some. He turned with Kat to face the mirror. "I saw how you were checking me out and blushing. I will do all those dirty things to you that you were thinking about Kat," he whispered into her ear huskily. The cowboy began kissing along her neck softly as he played With those massive breasts. Kat could feel his hard member pressing against her from behind as he embraced her. "Take off the rest of your clothes. I don't want to ruin them," said Duke.

Kat was still deciding when she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and cup her jugs up, making her moan out loudly. She turned as he made her, looking in the mirror to see.Soft whimpers left her lips at his kisses, as she blushed again at his words.She nodded to him, her fingers quickly sliding her skirt off without disturbing him too much.She stood in her red thong, her nipples going hard under his touch.

randomthingslover1 said:
Kat was still deciding when she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and cup her jugs up, making her moan out loudly. She turned as he made her, looking in the mirror to see.Soft whimpers left her lips at his kisses, as she blushed again at his words.She nodded to him, her fingers quickly sliding her skirt off without disturbing him too much.She stood in her red thong, her nipples going hard under his touch.

Duke stepped back as she did and removed his own clothing. Nothing but his cowboy hat remained. His augmented cock already rock hard and standing proudly. He looked down at Kat's thong and said,"Naught girl, I meant all your clothes."

With sudden surprising strength Duke picked up Kat completely off the ground than gently laid her on the bed. He shot her a grin then hooked his thumb in the waist band of her thong. The cowboy peeled away the last of Kat's clothes like he was unwrapping a Christmas present. With the blonde fully undressed he gave Kat's womanhood a kiss. Duke then go into position and traced his cock tip along her slit. "Are you ready for this?"

AndNich123 said:
nnaasttey said:

The impact rattled her hard, but Madison did not move away. The touch, the feel of his cock slapping her face only seemed to arouse her. She could feel the stinging in her skin turning into a dull ache as he continued to pound her face with his stiff member. Parting her lips, she kept looking up at him.

He took hold of her, still dominating, still showing her he was in control. Nothing could please her more. His cock draped over her. She could feel it touching her back as it swayed. Everything fell dark as he planted his balls right in her face. Her nose, her eyes, her lips were all covered by the skin. She could breathe, barely, as his balls didn’t rest flush against her due to the curve of her nose. A small area of skin did not make contact, and she was able to take short, shallow breaths. Still they were laced with his scent. Though he had bent her head back, Madison leaned back just a bit further before sticking her tongue out. His sweat was salty. The skin was soft. She continued to lap at his sack as much as she could before trying to draw him his balls into her mouth. There was no way she was going to fit all of them into her mouth, but this wasn’t about that. This was about tasting him and letting him feel her doing as he ordered. She groaned her appreciation. Her hands moved. She wasn’t able to keep where they were any longer. They ran up along thighs, feeling the muscles, the power they promised. She couldn’t wait to feel his whole body in motion. Madison was his toy, and she was going to enjoy being played with by him.

Dexter had felt he hit the fucking jack-pot with this kinky little white bitch. She was perfect so far, willing to perform his every command, she could barley fit his testicles all in her mouth at once because they were so full and swolllen with his sperm and still growing after the procedure, but that didn't stop her; inches by inch she worked her greedy mouth all over his sack licking and suckling at his loose skin. He felt her hands rubbing all over him with anticipation for what was to come. Where he felt her touch, he clinched and tightened his muscles so she could feel his powerful body, his strong body.

Dexter grinded his balls on her mouth, rolling his hips, moaning, grunting, gripping her head in his powerful palm, Dexter yanked her like a rag doll, his cock stiff bouncing in mid air, as she came from under his weight. Dexter looked around for a seat, and spotted one across.

"Come on bitch, I want to feel those titties give my dick a hug..." Dexter dragged Madison across the floor of the meeting hall, like she was a sack of potatoes and slammed her against her against the wall, tacking a seat in the chair. Now put those big milk juggs on my dick slut!

"Have you ever felt something so incredible before? Talk about orgasmic. I can't wait to see what more is in store once we get to greet our fellow breeders. Do you think anyone will be left out?" Aurora couldn't seem to stop talking to Gretchen.

They both had caught one of the last busses to the farm and had become fast friends. They had picked rooms close to one another that way they could go to the first social with atleast one person they knew. Now Aurora rambled on nervously. Even after the milking her breasts still felt sensitive and warm to the touch. They had never ached like this before. The halter she had thrown on only made her itch and she desperately wanted to tear it off, but she wasn't sure what the policy was on walking around in the buff.

She knew they were so late and had probably missed out on the opening ceremonies but she hoped they could sneak in un noticed. What greeted them had her panting like a school girl

~~~~~~~~~~
Gretchen knew the poor woman was a nervous wreck and listened to her sympathetically. Granted she didn't mind having someone to talk to about all this. Hell she was a bit scared herself. Adjusting to the weight added onto her body only made things worse. But she signed up for this and wasn't backing down. The feel of those cold machines draining her felt out of this world. She didn't even think it was possible to feel so damned good after having her nipples pulled on and pinched. Now she just had to hope that a real person doing the same would send her into overdrive. Walking in after Aurora she almost walked into her and grumbled. Looking over her shoulder Gretchen wanted to giggle. "Wowwe...looks like we missed all the fun huh sleeping beauty."

That shot was strange, and the effects upon his body were something he honestly wasn't expecting to be like how they were, he had worn some loose fitting pants, but even those were rather damn tight now cause of the effects of the shot he had taken. Of course, did it help that he was there late, no, he as sure it didn't, but he put it out of his mind as he figured that he might be the last one there, but that mattered very little in the end. He walked up noticing two females who looked like based on the look on their faces that they were new as well. He walked over and tapped his hand on the hispanic one of the two of them. These were what the cows were, he could see they were adjusted as well, and he guessed they were having issues with the change just like he was having.
So you two happen to be late as well," he reasoned as he looked at the pair of them sure that they both were late just like he had been late. Most likely they had been on the same last bus, but he hadn't noticed them on the way over.

Aurora shrieked a little not expecting anyone to come up behind them. The gentle tap had her spinning around and her jaw just about dropped to the floor. He had to be one of the most gorgeous people she had ever seen. She had to check herself for drool before she made a fool of herself. Her eyes tried desperately to stay glued to this strangers face but holy cow the bulge in the front of his pants just wouldn't be ignored. She knew the bulls were going to be enhanced...just not to the extent that she had seen so far. And here she thought that the woman would be the ones carrying the burden.

She knew he had asked a question and was looking more and more like a blonde bimbo when she didn't answer. Words tumbled from her mouth very rapidly after that and she clamped a hand over her lips trying to calm down. "Uhm...yes...yes we are late. Seems like the party has definitely started without us. All of us it appears." She laughs softly and looks him over once again. She felt like such a pervert eyeing him up like a piece of meat.

"Im Aurora and this is Gretchen. We caught one of the last busses out here, but we must have missed you along the way. That's something we will need to rectify don't you think." Aurora felt her body flush with heat. She wouldn't let her ex take away from her fun now. Not with guys like this around. "It looks like the buffet made it thru the frenzy...Are you hungry at all?"

~~~~~~~~
Gretchen eyed the man that had walked up and held back a whistle seeing as Aurora had set her sights on him. She listened intently though and rolled her eyes seeing how worked up her new friend was becoming. It didn't pass her either that rush of heat that made her large breasts and slick cunt tingle. The smell of so much frenzied coupling still lingered in the air. She licked her lips and walked towards the buffet table. She spied a pair of panties that had been torn and thrown off, now laying lewdly across a selection of berries.

She picked them and tossed them on the floor before nibbling on the juicy ripe berries. Staining her pale lips and dribbling down her chin. She eyed her companions and wondered if they would be open to some things she had read about before coming here. If she was going to be labeled a whore why not just jump on the bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom