Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cradle to Hammock (Alina and Wolvenrogue)

She stood up in front of him and quickly undressed herself. "Im not cold.." she said, her voice trembling with excitement. "In fact.. im too warm. It's like a fever.." she mumbled, like talking to herself. Now she exposed all her pale-white skin, a little freckled on her shoulders. She feared he will not like her small breasts. Her nipples hardened, almost painfully. Then she stood right in front of him, waiting.

"Sit down." he said softly , in an otherwise baritone voice . He indicated the sofa opposite where he was seated, and motioned toward it. " Spread your legs and place your hands on your knees and keep them there. We are going to continue, but you are not to cum until I allow it. He raised his foot and placed it between her thighs, and as bbefore began massaging her clit with his great toe while two smaller ones caressed her wet inner folds. "you like that don't you? Remeber, you must not come until I give you permission."

There was a large pitcher and a glass on the table next to her. "Pour a full glass of water and drnk it down , I don't want you dehydrating." In fact, what he wanted was to see how well she held her water or didn't which ever the case was. He knew that the urgency to urinate would exagerate her arousal, and it was that he was after. Before this morning was out he wanted her begging, and if she disobeyed, he would reden her creamy skin. She would be broken, but gently.

She felt his toes again caressing her pussy and sliding between her pussy lips. He told her that she was not allowed to reach her orgasm without his permission. But his saying so only brought her one step closer. She was fixated on the tone of his voice and she could feel every nuance and vibration of his deep voice. She felt it in her tummy and between her legs.
Drinking a large glass of water, she realized how thirsty she really was. Her lips burning dry, indeed as in an intense fever. The release she felt from satisfying her thirst, coupled with the man's big toe rubbing just then on her erect and moist clitoris, made her body almost burst into a sudden orgasm. Her breath accelerated, then her heart stopped for a moment. Her toes curled. "Please!" she whispered, in a quick deep breath. But he said "No!" His voice was sharp and cold. She closed her eyes and tried as hard as she could to regain her breath and slow her frantic heartbeats, delaying her orgasm.
Then he motioned her to drink more water."If i do, i will soon have to use the toilet" she said, her voice sounding strange and ghostly, still trembling after her near-orgasm experience.
She waited for an answer, but he just silently motioned her again to drink more water. And from his thin smile, she suddenly understood, like in a flash, where he was leading her. Her eyes sinked in his steely gaze. She had that same dreamy look from before. And her hands poured herself another glass of water.

He could see she was struggling with the situation. Her body wanting to cum, her mind wanting to obey. He smiled, She was starting down a road from which the only return came through him, through his will. It was the place he wanted her, and if he was right was the very place she longed to be. Seeing her glass only half empty, he filled it. Drink! he said, in a voice that communicated calm power.

His toes had never ceased to tease her and he could feel her body clutching at him. He removed his foot and asked her to stand and come stand in front of him and between his thighs. He didn't get up but simply waited for compliance.

Hearing his voice, she stood up, finishing her glass of water standing. After he removed his foot, she felt deprived, as if something was missing from her own body. She stepped closer to him, now standing between his strong thighs. She stared at his crotch. She couldn't help wondering how big he was. She fought the thought away.

He reached out a finger and ran it ever so softly along he slit almost tickling her, teasing open her slit. He plays at her pee hole for a moment before beginning to circle her clit. "Don't you pee on me" he says to her smiling. As he withdrew his finger a long sticky string of her juices clung to his finger. He licked it off and smiled. "You want to cum badly don't you? well not right now." He reached between her thighs and after pushing them apart a bit, ran his finger lightly from the top of her ass crack all the way around to her clit and then back again.

The movement of his fingers gave her shivers. "I never peed on anyone, yet." she said, trying to smile back at him, but still concentrated to keep herself from cumming. She saw him tasting her again, and that made her attraction towards him even more intense. He was getting intoxicated by her, as much as she felt intoxicated by his presence. At least that was what she hoped.

"Do you like how i taste?" she asked in a low voice, at the same time rocking her hips a bit forward, against his hand. 'Now you're not ashamed anymore..' she heard in her head. 'So this is what you want..'. The words were forming in her head, but her lips also moved, almost uttering them.

He didn't answer , but instead took her hips and holding them tightly, licked her nectar right from the source. now circling her clit with his tongue. he didn't release her nor did he slow his teasing.

She reached for his head with her hands, her fingers diving in his grey-ish hair. She pushed herself against his face even harder than he pushed his mouth on to her pussy, with his hands keeping a tight grip on her hips. The circling of his tongue made her loose her self control completely. Her fingers pulled on his hair, her right hand even gripping his ear. If she was lying down, she would have wrapped her leg around his neck, to keep him there forever. But as she was standing, she only had her hands to keep him to herself.

Totally carried away, after some time, she couldnt tell if seconds passed, or minutes, an alarm shook her whole body. She was going too far. She was too close. The need to pee, and the flick of his tongue around her clitoris, all this was too much. Her heart stopped again. "Pleasee! I need...." she uttered, but her voice broke into a long sigh. She pushed herself furiously against him, and felt something sliding between her pussy-lips. 'His nose' she thought. But she couldnt stop, and she couldnt turn back.

He smiled against her pussy. She was comming hard against him. He dipped his tongue deep inside hee keeping her on the high she was experiencing. There would be time for correcting her error but at this moment he would enjoy her.
When she finally began to calm, he pulled her away, and said "You have been naughty, lay across my lap."

He pulled her across him and admired her soft bottom. rubbing it with his bare hand.

She was still recovering after her second intense orgasm, when he pulled her across his lap. He was handling her so easily! she thought. His hand felt so soothing, rubbing gently over her bare bottom. "Thank you..it was so good" she said, caressing his leg.
"I'll soil your pants.." she mumbled, conscious of her wetness. "And I'll need to use the toilet soon."

She reached for his other hand, hanging by his side, and brought his fingers to her lips. She kissed his large heavy hand, then started licking along and between his fingers.

He had placed her in his lap for a good hard spanking and not just to admire her, but her sweet ways were endearing, and his attention had been stolen by her wet slit poking out between her thighs so provocatively . He toyed with it, running his fingers along its length, her need of a spanking forgotten for the moment. When she mentioned the toilet, he grinned. He had no intention of letting her use it. He was going to enjoy watching her squirm, as he tickled and teased her, trying to avoid wetting. If she soiled his pants, so be it. She would have to correct the problem, and pay a penalty. That he would enjoy as well.

"My you are a naughty girl!" he chided. He let is finger seperate her outer lips and collect a dolop of her sticky lubrication, before lcking it off. "You are taisty too!" he said with a smile . He ran his finger nails up and down her inner thighs tickling and teasing. He knew that it would not be long before she could hold back no longer. His cock hardened in his pants at the thought.

As she felt she could not hold anymore, she fought him and escaped from his lap. A few drips of warm pee were already running down the inside of her thighs. She ran to the toilet and released herself, breathing hard and fast, in a mix of pleasure and shame. She felt close to another orgasm, but it didnt happen. Just the relief and lightness. She wanted to touch herself, and even did so, as she wiped herself there. But then she fought her mind out of the sexual trance he had induced in her. She looked in the mirror and took a long minute to recompose herself. Cold water on her face. Then, decided to be brave, she stormed out of the bathroom, quickly put on her clothes and in no time she was at the door. This time she she easily handled both locks. "Good Bye!" she whispered, before closing the door behind her and running down the stairs.

The chilly air of the night helped her regain her self control. She stopped a taxi and headed home. Arriving at her place, she went straight under the shower. With the hot water enveloping her body, she touched herself furiously, thinking about him, his large heavy hands, his feet, and the part of him she didnt get to see, but felt it thru his pants. She pushed herself against the bathroom wall and continued to press her small hand between her legs, until she finally found peace, with a soft moan. Then she went to bed, naked, and slept like a newborn.

Rex was a patient man, and what's more he knew he would see her again. He had her in his control. This was only a temporary lapse in her obediance. He knew she would be missing him and when life had had returned to normal an emptiness would sink in. She would think of him each time she felt a full bladder, and long to be touched as he had touched her. She would long for the spanking she had just missed receiving. She would be his at a word.

He hadn't lifted a finger to chase her as she made her escape. He chuckled to himself as she hurried off. He would do nothing to persue her for several days, being sure that she was left to her own devices and would become a captive of her own desires.

Two weeks later he returned to the park and as before sat on the bench waiting. He knew she would be there soon. He knew instinctively she had been there each of the last four days. He could smell her on the wind. He could feel her presence. A small smile came across his face as he waited for her.....a knowing smile.

Two weeks that seemed like two full years. She found another job, thru a friend, taking care of the archive at a law firm. She tried dating an ex-boyfriend from college. She kept touching herself during the morning showers, thinking about the old stranger. Sometimes she did it suring the day too. She had strange orgasms as she peed, that happened two times and each time took her by complete surprise. And she kept coming to the park. After the first week, she lost hope of seeing him again. But she kept coming, in the afternoons, after work.
This time it was a sunday. She came from home, dressed casual, jeans and sweater, walking along with her mind wondering.

Rex smiled as he saw her. "I knew you would be here Lina" he said to her and patted the bench next to him. "Sit down" he he said in the same soft voice he always used. " I brought you some water " he handed her a one liter bottle. " I want you to drink it now while we are talking. I have not seen you in jeans before . Are you wearing panties or a bra? " he asked her. If you are wearing a bra take it off now Lina" His voice was even and calm but also commanding.

"Hello!" she said in a low voice, aproaching the bench and sitting next to him. Her heart started beating faster and she felt ligh-headed. She took the water, places the bottle beside her. Then she reached under her sweater to undo her bra. "What do i do with it?" she whispered.

He held out his hand. "I will take it" he said. "Are you wearing panties? I asked you once. Don't make me ask again. " He watched as she pulled of the bra beneath the sweater. When she had and emerged with it in her hand, he looked at her chest and was pleased that her nipples now pressed up peaks in her sweater. He held out his hand to collect it.

"Of course im wearing panties.." she mumbeld as she handed him her bra. "I didnt think i would meet you again." She stared at his large hand now holding her folded bra.

He placed the bra in the paper bag he had brought the water in. "Drink the water. All of it, right now. " he said and as he spoke he took a second liter bottle from the bag. "Drink both of them" He was testing her compliance, and he was taking her back to the moment that had brought her back to him. This time there would be no running away and no need for her to realize that she had to obey. She would want to and he knew it or she would not be here.

She knew why he wanted her to drink the water. She opened the first bottle and forced herself to drink more than half of it on a single try. She paused and looked him in the eyes. "I wished you drink some too.." she said, and then finished her bottle. Her nipples felt the cold airand stiffened even more, but her small breasts were warm. She looked at him again.

"Alright now take off the panties, right now" he said looking her straight in the eyes with a steely gaze. next time you wont be wearing any, will you? You knew better!"

She looked around, the park seemed empty. But still it was too complicated. She had to take off her shoes, her jeans, the panties, then put jeans back, shoes back on.. "Cant we go somewhere..inside?" she wispered, looking at him, pleading with her eyes.

"Use the bushes behind the bench" he said "there is cover enough there. I will wait for you here" he said "bring them back and set them in my hand. " all the time the man was very quiet and calm .

She did as told. Went behind the bench, in the bushes, and came back with her panties folded. from her hand, to his. As she moved, the jeans rubbed against her smooth pussy lips. She felt them slightly swelling. "Here.." she said, setting her panties in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom