Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cradle to Hammock (Alina and Wolvenrogue)

He unfolded them and held them up inspecting the crotch. He brought it to his face and inhaled remembering her scent before placing them in the bag. "Alright now drink the second water." he said. He knew they would have a 20 minute bus ride back to his place and by the time they waited for the bus more like half an hour. Her body would be well prepared for what was coming.

She started drinking, looking at him over the bottle. Her phone rang and she put the bottle down on the bench. It was her ex-boyfriend, the one she started dating again. He wanted to know where she was, if she was free to see him. She said she was with two other girls from the law firm, they were getting to know each other, she culdnt just leave them. She felt bad lying to him, but she did it in a cold manner. Then she finished her bottle of water.

With that done he picked up his bag and took her hand. "now its time to head back to my apartment. I don't think we can safely continue here any more. So what are your work hours these days?" he asked her. He was about to get the girl back on a schedule. His schedule if he could manage it.

"And if you ride the bus, how long to my door? Do you know? By the way, will you be keeping that boyfriend who sent you a text? " Just then the bus pulled up and they got on. He walked her a good ways back out of the sight of the driver and they sat down with her next to the window.

" Twenty minutes or so to your place" she said as they sat down. "And i dont have a boyfriend.." She crossed her legs and looked aside, by the window.

"So safely you can be there five thirty? For flexibility sake we will say five forty, every night. I think that will work. " he reached in his bag and took out a small egg shaped object. "Unzip your pants and put this in your pussy. Its your pager" You will know if it goes off but no one else will. If it does call me. "

I look at you with wide eyes. "What is this?" i whisper. I take it in my hand, reluctantly. "And what do you mean if it goes off..?"

"Put it in now and I'll show you. Its pretty easy. Go ahead! don't worry!"

I unzip my jeans and place the object pressed against my pussy lips, all the time looking at you.

He pressed a button on his phone and the object vibrated . He stopped it quickly. "If is inside you, no one will hear it . It is a way I can get in touch with you when you are busy." he said.

Back
Top Bottom