Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thoughts on Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaigen said:
I think you're a little off in why Isis exists. It seems like you've only listened to rhetoric instead of actually studying up on the facts. Isis started under a different name in the late 80s when our foreign policy was a bit different. It has very little to do with our policies.

ISIS was founded in the early 2000s as a noname force that had no weapons and no money but managed to create limited problems for the american military in Iraq. To gain power they shifted their focus from the Iraq war to the civil war in Syria. The problem was that they weren't able to secure a foothold there either. What tipped the scale was when the FSA, funded by the west with enormous loads of weapons turned to ISIS and joined forces. ISIS managed to take control of oil fields, securing them a high steady income and securing the weapons the americans left behind after the Iraq war gave them the extensive arsenal they have today. Afterwards they marched in, conquered Mosul and the rest we know.

Not correct. al-Zarqawi was at work setting up training camps and gaining support between Afghan and Jordan since 88.

You can not simply say. Oh. They became a coherent organized force on x date. So they came together because of this. You have to look at the ideologies of the leadership.

Nothing makes me feel better about ISIS other than hearing they're being wiped out. But they renamed to ISIS from ISI a couple years ago. But their roots go much deeper than that.

Much of what you've been told on CNN and other mainstream media outlets is very very incorrect. You have to dig much deeper to find the true origins and reasons.

I ersonally get my ISIS news from Anonymous and Ben Swann.

None of my information comes from mainstream media/the big propaganda machine.

Kaigen, I've seen you assert ideas in this thread. I would like some sources so that I may read them.

And Trump is a fascist that should not be allowed in government.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Kaigen, I've seen you assert ideas in this thread. I would like some sources so that I may read them.

And Trump is a fascist that should not be allowed in government.

Hear, hear!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jama%27at_al-Tawhid_wal-Jihad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi

I had to do a dissertation on Zarqaw for my entrance interview when I went from trigger puller over to counter Intel. I'll see if I still have it someplace. Or if you like I can summarize it for you.

Trump is a mad dog building a platform on fear, intolerance, and hatred. He is a fearmonger and a demagogue. His very existence as a frontrunner is an indictment of America, the Republican Party, and the election process. Voting for him or saying you will should legally be considered giving up your right to vote. Honestly considering claiming political asylum in England if he's elected. The man's parallels to other dictators are far too close for comfort.

deadmanshand said:
Trump is a mad dog building a platform on fear, intolerance, and hatred. He is a fearmonger and a demagogue. His very existence as a frontrunner is an indictment of America, the Republican Party, and the election process. Voting for him or saying you will should legally be considered giving up your right to vote. Honestly considering claiming political asylum in England if he's elected. The man's parallels to other dictators are far too close for comfort.

I already compared him to Hitler before..

Has anyone here every read any of his books?

I have. And he's clearly playing all of you. By no means the best person to become president. But as I've so richly read over recent weeks, Trump is a product of our modern political landscape. He represents the overall populations disgust with political correctness, media, and the whole system. It's worth note that no one calls Obama anything he actually deserves to be called.

And this coming from someone who hated Bush FYI. He was a warmongering fool who's relationship with the Saudi's makes me cringe.

Hillary makes me want to vomit and scream. She's no friend of woman, man, or anyone who doesn't serve her own interests.

At least Bernie, while terrible at math, isn't a cold hearted bitch who should have been jailed for insider trading and other crimes.

I'd love it if people took him seriously. But I think people won't listen to him because they thought his father (whom I loved) was a crackpot.

I hope that you're surprised. He has a very strong grassroots movement. We will see what happens after the various cacususes and what not.

kaigen said:
And yet you're still spewing the rhetoric that the mainstream media does.

Trump is far more for freedom than Hilary is, in fact Hilary and the "Left" of politics are the new fascists. Trump will make a difference, Hilary will just keep going down the path of Obama destruction.

Manic said:
kaigen said:

Trump is far more for freedom than Hilary is, in fact Hilary and the "Left" of politics are the new fascists. Trump will make a difference, Hilary will just keep going down the path of Obama destruction.

Trump is for freedom as in the freedom of not being able to travel to america if you're a muslim or have any kind of rights if you're a muslim?

Are you one of these people that think Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery?

Jeufufns said:
Manic said:
kaigen said:

Trump is for freedom as in the freedom of not being able to travel to america if you're a muslim or have any kind of rights if you're a muslim?

Are you one of these people that think Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery?

Have you read about recent events in Cologne Germany? I don't have a problem at all with restricting Muslims coming to first world countries.

Slavery? Still practiced in Some parts of the world none of which are in the west. I'm not a left wing PC muppet and I really don't care if you come out with all the usual PC insults that mean nothing anyway.

Manic said:
Jeufufns said:
Manic said:

Have you read about recent events in Cologne Germany? I don't have a problem at all with restricting Muslims coming to first world countries.

Slavery? Still practiced in Some parts of the world none of which are in the west. I'm not a left wing PC muppet and I really don't care if you come out with all the usual PC insults that mean nothing anyway.

I live in germany and I guess I don't have to explain to you that just cause 6/10 criminals were muslim on a single event doesn't mean
They're all rapist satanists.

And you're right, you're not a left wing PC muppet, you're a right wing PC muppet :3

And that slavery is practiced in for example India is relevant how?

I didn't say they were satanists and it sad that people like you deny the problems like that.

You brought up slavery, you tell me how it's relevant.

"it sad that people like you deny the problems like that. "

It's sad that people like you ignore facts. If muslims were only part of the rapist crew, they were only part of the rapist crew. Being left or right doesn't make their number decrease or multiply.

And tell me again what makes muslims so dangerous huh? That they believe in a religiin that is near identical to christinaity only that muslims have actual historical reasons for the 'weird' shit they do.

I'm an atheist defending muslims......what am i doing with my life.....

Manic, logic seems to be escaping you here.

Slavery was brought up as a bad thing, I'm supposing you believe that slavery is an unethical act here.

Jeufufns, is presuming that you are an individual that thinks the Affordable Health Care Act is just as bad as slavery.

Okay, this hasn't really fostered any serious discussion at this current point, so I'm closing this, all this is turning into is accusing people of this or that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom