Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

He smiles and kisses her softly "Relax baby... Sleep..." He pulls the blanket over her and starts to rub her ears, trying to help calm her body, he looks at her. "When you wake again... We'll go have a nice bath again... Sound good?" He barely got a slight nod from her, he relaxes and watches her rest.

When she woke again, he was right there "Hey... Be careful... I bet you're sore... You stay here... I'll get the bath ready..." He slowly got up and headed to the bathroom.

Rose couldn't muster the energy to return the kiss or even reply, the blanket being pulled over her was torture and bliss all at once, her body quivering as it was settled over her when she was asked about the bath she could only muster the smallest of nods, just enough to give him the idea that it sounded good before drifting off to sleep.

Rose awoke to her body aching, Alex sitting next to her keeping an eye on her. "Yeah...little bit." She replied about her body being sore. "Thanks." Alex headed off and after a minute or so Rose pushed herself to her feet, slowly walking to the bathroom to see Alex testing the water temperature. "Your such a cutie." Rose's eyes still half closed, she felt rested but still had the look of someone half asleep. "I'm never going to get to leave the house anymore am I?" Rose giggled before poking her tongue at Alex. "I need some dirt on you too...you know what I'm into so come on cough it up."

Alex looks up as she says something "Hey... I was gonna come get you..." He smirks at her and moves closer "You already know my biggest weakness... She's about this tall..." He holds his hand above her head "And has the cutest little ears and fluffy tail..." He smirks and picks her up, laughing softly at her surprised face, he kisses her slowly, enjoying her. "And I've waited my whole life... To finally have her..." He takes her to the tub and gently helps them into the hot water, he had added some oils to help her relax her sore muscles.

Rose's smile turned into a small glare when he began listing off his 'biggest weakness'. "Uh-HUH?" Suddenly feeling herself lift off the ground in Alex's embrace, but despite the surprise she eagerly returned the kiss, her lips pressed against his before being pulled back and placed in the bathtub. "Oh you are not getting away that easily, that only makes me more interested...threesomes? public stuff?" Rose starting to go through a list people may be embarrassed about sexually or at least scared to admit. "Is it anal? scat or watersports? Tell me!" Her impatience showing on a face that previously filled with fake annoyance now beginning to show actual frustration despite the oils helping her relax.

Alex chuckles softly and holds her close "Fine, fine... Hmm... Well..." He runs his fingers over her sides lightly "I like public stuff... And you acting like a kitty..." He smiles and kisses her neck softly "I guess I'll tell you more when I think of them..." He soaps a clothe and starts to wash her gently, "You know... I'd love to tease you a little at the mall... I bet that would be fun..." He smirks out of sight, remembering "All those people watching... Not knowing..." He whispers.

Rose's scowl started to alleviate when Alex began to list off actual kinks although she still held some of it when he kissed her neck. "That's a start..." She attempted to stay angry but his little proposal took most of her attention. "So is that your big one?" A blush crossed her face along with a streak of nervousness. She had 'accidentally' run with a skirt showing off her panties but being played with in public. "I-i....m-maybe...not sure about that one..." Rose's head dipping in the water to hide her blush.

Alex laughs softly "It's only a thought baby... We'll work on that... Slowly..." He smiles and continues to wash her, then relaxes and holds her close. "What shall we do today my sweet Kitten..." He rubs her ear and pets her tail softly.

Rose's blush wasn't dissipating despite Alex's assurances although when he began to pat her ear and tail she did relax, beginning to softly purr against him. "Not sure...but there is a certain part of me that definitely needs a break so no more of that for today." Rose sounding absolutely sure of it, unaware of the power that Alex still held over her and not even contemplating that she had two other holes for Alex to make plenty of use of. "Maybe just a walk down the street? See if there are any sales or anything happening? When does uni go back?"

Alex smiles and nods "Ok baby... No more fun today..." Well, any fun she would be conscious of, he continues to hold her "Hmm... I think we have to go back Monday..." He tips her head up and kisses her softly, cupping her cheek "We still have time to get used to each other..." He smiles and kisses her again, licking her lips softly. "Shall we go relax in bed again..." His phone was in his room, he had a few things on his mind to try with her still.

"Hmmm not to far away." Rose grumbled about going back to school surprised when she felt his hand tilt her head to kiss him. "Your a perv through and through..." Poking her tongue out to tease him after he licked her lips. "Nah I think I'm going to go find something nice to wear out." Rose hopped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself, leaning down and kissing Alex while he still laid in the tub. "Shout out if you need me okay?" Rose leaving after getting herself mostly dry, still wrapped in a towel she began to sort through her clothes, tail waving happily back and forth ears showing her interest as she flicked through her clothes.

Alex blinked and warched as she got out, once alone he finally got up, he smirks and quickly dried off, heading to his room. He pulls on a pair of boxers and grabs his phone "Sorry kitten... I'm not ready to stop playing yet..." He says softly before heading to her room, he peeks inside, the hits play as she was looking through her clothes, still in her towel.

Rose still hadn't found an outfit yet, a minor flicker of frustration crossing her face every now and then before she heard that tune, hands dropping to her side knocking the towel off as she stared forward with empty eyes awaiting a command, her tail falling still.

Alex enters the room and moves to her, he slowly leads her to the foot of her bed, taking the towel, he has her kneel over the towel. "Alright Sweety... Let's have a little more fun..." He kneels before her as well, setting the phone on the bed to continue playing. "Alright... I want you to remember how you feel... Just before you cum... Concentrate on it... Let that feeling fill your body... You are on the edge of cumming... That's it... It's right there..." He watches her as she does as told, her body twitching and tensing slightly as she stares ahead, he smiles "Good... Hold that feeling... From now on... When I snap my fingers and say 'here kitty kitty' ... You will return to this feeling..." He watches her, blinking slowly as she takes in her commands, "The only thing needed... To push you over the edge... Is my kiss..." He leans in and kisses her softly, showing her, allowing her to finally cum, he then leaves her there with the command to return to normal when the music stops. He turns it off once out of her room.

Rose's body followed Alex's moving her like a real action figure, kneeling onto the towel with only a light push against her back, when he started telling her to remember her body wind up but her face was still an emotionless mask, as she was given the trigger word this version of Rose took it all in her mind ready to put the other persona's through this at a moments notice, as he gave her the 'cure' for the condition she shook slightly her face still dull and un-moving the only change being the colour in her face changing to red instead of a pale white.

Rose moved back into position at Alex's command even wrapping the towel around herself, awaking in the same state as before a little bit of frustration tugging at her face while looking through clothes. "Screw it! Just functional." Not so fussy this time about what to wear throwing on some black yoga pants and tight fitting silver top along with some basic black sneakers. She headed out to the loungeroom. "How do I look?" Sounding less then impressed with the choice she made but was to lazy to go back.

Alex returned to his room and quickly tossed on some clothes, ripped jean shorts, a tank top and a baggy hoody. He went into the main room to wait for her, he sat on the couch and grabbed a pop from the night before, opening it to drink. He looks back a few minutes later when she enters and smiles "You always look lovely to me Kitten... So... Where to?" He stands and moves over to her, he hugs her lightly and pulls her closer "Where does my baby wanna go.."

"Such a boyfriend answer." Rose attempting to fake being angry once again but the hug melted it away before she could even build that up. "Not sure, we could head to...i guess just the mall and wander around until we find something? We probably need to go grocery shopping and stuff anyway."

He smiles "Alright... Do we need to make a shopping list?" He kisses her softly again and moves to the kitchen, he pulls open the fridge and takes a look. "Hmm... We need milk... Some more veg for sure... Maybe we can go to the liquor store... Get some drinks for later.." He turns to look at her again. "Well? Anything you think we need to get?"

Rose grabbed a notepad as Alex went through what they needed, writing everything in a gibberish fast script that most struggled to read. "Your such an alcoholic." Rose giggling while writing her favorite liquor on the list as well. "I'm sure there is something but for the life of me I can't think of it let's just head down I'm sure it will pop into my head when I see it." Rose grabbed Alex's keys and threw them to him. "Beat you to the car!" Rose slamming the door shut as Alex caught the keys sprinting as fast as she could in the direction of his car.

Alex reaches up for the keys "What? Hey!" He grabs them and makes a run to catch up, barely remembering to lock the door behind them. "I'm gonna get you Kitten!" He laughs and chases her, coming close as they reach the car "You... You cheated!" He laughs and grabs her from behind, lifting her up and leaning against the car, holding her. "I'll get you for that..." He starts to tickle her.

"Payback's a bitch!" Rose laughed as Alex finally reached the car complaining about cheating. "I win!" Rose's victory was shortlived as she was lifted up and pushed against the car. "Whatya gonna do big guy?" All her bluster breaking down into uncontrollable giggling as he tickled her. "N...no....stop it!" Her words filled with the sound of laughter. "Your so mean! ahahaha" Any attempt to fight back failed miserably with the tickling making her weak with laughter.

Alex grins and slowly stops his assault, but doesn't let her go "Mmm... Such a cutie..." He kisses her cheek and let's her go a few minutes later. He opens the doors and gets in the car "Ok... Mall or shopping first?" He watches her and chuckles at her red face and reaches for her ear as she gets in, petting softy. "Relax... I know you won... You cheated... But you won..."

Rose started to catch her breath once the tickling was over, looking down and then up at Alex. "Calling me a cutie and holding me up like this feels very...childish." A tiny scowl taking her face before she was finally let down and the two hopped in the car. "Mall first can't let anything overheat in the car after all." Rose purred as her ear was petted. "I'm okay my face is red because of all the laughter silly." Rose smiling up at him with the red starting to recede. "I'll get you back for the tickling though you just wait."

He smiles at her "Alright..." He starts up the car and heads to the mall, he glances at her "So... What do you think about trying something at the mall..." He gets on the highway and watches the road, it was rather full this time of day so they weren't going too fast. "We don't have to... I was just... Wondering..." He smiles and reaches over to hold her hand, rubbing it gently.

Rose finally regained her colour only for the red to rush to her face again when he asked about 'doing something.' The thought of doing something in public was a bit of a turn on but at the same time, embarrassing and scary. "L-li-like what?" Her voice shaking considerably as she asked, so many people would already be looking at her just because she was a cat girl maybe giving them more to stare at was a bad move. "W-what did you want to do and I'll think about it?" Despite the nerves it was obvious that part of her found it tantalizing, her chest heaving with panting breaths and the hint of hard nipples.

Alex was watching the road, so he didn't see her chest, but he could hear her breathing and it made him smile. "Well... We'd start out just kissing... Making out... Then I was thinking about touching you..." He glances at her "Of course we'd start away from everyone... Then move to where we can be seen, but they don't know what we're doing..." He smirks "And you start to moan, I kiss you..." He gives her hand a squeeze "I won't let you get caught my love... But the chance that you will be... I can hear is affecting you..."

Back
Top Bottom