Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A free... place?" Grank raised one big claw and dragged his claws across his lower jaw to scratch. It sounded like two rocks being aggressively rubbed together to make a loud noise. So this boy was looking for a place to stay? Grank honestly knew of such a place since he hardly ever stayed within the city itself. Stilll...
He looked down the street. "There is a place of spirits down the street. I am actually heading that way," he growlingly said. "Many humans go there simply to become drunk, or to rest..." A grumbling burp came from his throat, which he closed his mouth to muffle. Sounded nasty all the same. "I can show you. Perhaps the owner there, or someone inside, will want to trade with me." Both his eyes came back down on Felix to see if he would take the offer.

He gives the paper a good read to ensure the "pirates" will give a proper fight. How are we spliting the bounties? I might be a bit more than you bargained for in the sack I would suggest you think very long and very hard about inviting me there. He passes back the paper obvioulsy intrigued.

Lex would nod once to the question then waited quietly as the dragon seemed to think he did however winced up his face pointed ears twitching a bit at the loud sound coming off of Grank. A place of spirits? Eyes got wide with eager anticipation that just sounded amazing! Felix bobbed his head eagerly, "That sounds perfect! Please lead the way," he moved out of Grank's way letting the dragon navigate. Going back over to his sister, he shook her gently wondering if she had done that thing were falls unconscious sporadically from time to time? It seemed she had. It was because of the dark diamond halves in each of them it made inconvenient things happen like this. Shifting their merge sacks around to her back, Felix picked her up on his back and began following Grank. He jogged to keep up with the amazing dragon as they went along down the street, "Thanks for doing this showing us the way.... so you trade things?" after a moment the male could not help ask, "If you burp would you breathe up fire?"

OOC OMg sorry guys. My enternet crashed and I couldn't fix it until today soooooooooo sorry!

Fay woke up and glanced around. "What--what happened?" she asked mostly to her brother. "The diamond right? Again?" she sighed.

OOC: It is okay Kuzi-san! Happy holidays to everyone~

Felix's pointed ears twitched as his sister arose from her state, "Yeah it is that again, you okay? In any pain from it?" he did not let her down wanting to make sure she was stable enough to walk. His attention was between his sister and Grank.

She shook her head. "No I'm not in pain just tired that's all." she said yawning. "Stupid diamond." she looked at the dragon. "Lex who is that?" she whispered.

"Okay then you stay up here," there had been moments were it was the opposite where Fay carried him on her back. They were both quite slim due to their upbringing before turned vampires. Gold eyes lit up and his mouth sped off, "This is Mr. Dragon. Can you believe it????!!! A real dragon~!!! um anyway he is taking us to a place to stay for free, maybe we can find work for coin."

Grank didn't turn his head to the two as he walked. Each step made the ground slightly rattle since he was just so damn heavy. "I have a name, and my name is Grank. I am not a Mister of any sorts." Forward he went, and everyone made way for the hulking powerhouse, less they get stepped on and crushed by accident.
"I trade, yes," he finally answered. "I trade whatever I find. It is hard to catch deer and anything else to eat. So I trade for food and other things."

"Oh um I'm sorry Grank I guess the diamond hit when me and my brother were introducing ourselves. I'm fay Felix's twin."

That's to depend on how many of us work on the case. Half if its you and I... plus the company in bed as a bonus?" he quirked a brow, smiling at the other before chuckling a little. "I promise you I will have no trouble keeping up in the sac."

((Sorry christmas was chaotic I shall be around more from now on : ) ))

((Holidays are crazy no worries:) ))

A bit confused on why one would not want to be called mister but the younger male shrugged glad he had a name. Grank. Raven brows raised lightly at the fact that the dragon said he could not catch anything. He was HUGE! how- oh wait maybe that was why. Well, he liked deer? Felix was thinking he could go out into the woods and bag some deer. He was well trained at the hunt.

Grank should not mind if the blood was drained from the creature, it was the meat Lex was assuming he was after. Felix moved his eyes around at the scrambling people and thought it was pretty cool to have them all have to move making an easy path. Felix listened to his sister introduce herself knowing Grank would not understand about the diamond halves inside their body.

Grank didn't really acknowledge the greeting, but he did immediately ask about the gemstone. He angled his head back at them again. "Diamond? What diamond? I see no diamond." His tiny eyes searched their bodes from the head down, searching for the precious gemstone they spoke of.

She pointed at her body. "It's inside our mom she swallowed it so it's a curse on us Felix has half and so do I. It's a curse." she said stopping and thinking about. "So sometimes it makes us pass out or well tired." She looked down at her brother. She touched his shoulder.
"Are you all right?"

Felix was still carrying his sister nodding as she explained about the diamond inside them. The powerful rumbus seemed to only have negitive effects nothing positive but Lex kept quiet not wanting to say the gem was practically killing them from the inside out it was attached to their life core and could not simply be removed. Though, since becoming vampires it did not effect them as much or heavily as being humans even if they were half mage and fallen angel it kept it from killing them fast.

Maybe fast would have been better.

Lex shook away that ugly thought coming back into focus. Life was good there was still much to explore adventures to have. Death was a thing he feared greatly like most others.

"I am fine." he answered simply.

"Hm..." Never heard of anything like that before, Grank was sure. A diamond inside someones body that effected them? Sure, why not. The world was big, strange and bizarre. Once, he was now remembering, he saw a dragon like him with had a human-like body and two pairs of gigantic breasts. Now that was a surely strange as day, for sure.
Maybe he felt empathy or something, but... "If your tired, you climb onto my tail until we get to the place you want to go." For whatever reason, he showed a kind gesture on a whim for better or worse.

Your ship so you get to decide how many we take on I imagine. And we will see how much you can take in other areas...

"Thank you." Fay said yawning. She was tired, butfor now she was fine.

OOC Sorry everyone cuz it's short.

Lex nodded his head agreeing before voicing his own gratitude to Grank, "Thanks! A lot!" without any hesitation the young male gingerly as possible climbed onto the tail. He let Fay off his back then settled himself crossed legged. He was grinning like a loon because this was pretty much riding a dragon.

Continuing on, Grank tried his best not to move his tail so that they wern't thrown off, or pinched by the many craggy spots. Really, Grank's skin was more like jagged rocks and surfaces, so sitting on him was like sitting on a boulder if you could find a spot smooth enough.
The stroll down the street was probably a bit slower than on foot, though not by much. He was just so big that he took a while to get anywhere, really. Soon the pub came into view. He stopped just outside it, and looked back to them. "This is it. Lots of travelers come here."

This was also, curiously, the same pub a few other interesting characters were in right now...(ooc: this is my way of making a opportunity to happen for characters to meet, so this is the same pub everyone else is in)

A rather shoddy raft pulled up to the docks of the City's port and off of it stepped a lone female passenger. Her clothing definitely placed her as hailing from a land far, far away from these shores along with her exotically tanned skin. She fixed her rather large hat on her head, shifting herself a bit as she grabbed a small napsack and slung it over her right shoulder. The girl herself stood at a mere 4'8, a short little thing beyond any measure of doubt, though she had a bit of muscle built on her - it was clear that while she was tiny, there was a whole lot of punch packed into her frame. The very air around her felt different too, it felt fresh, clean...pure. She drew in a deep breath of her own, placing a hand on her hips as she cast her gaze towards the large city walls, "Alright, Nora. Let's get a move on, it took you way too long to get here." She scolded herself softly before setting off on her way - but not before giving her small raft a final wave good bye....just as it broke and sank to the bottom of the sea. Well...shit. Guess there really is no going back now.

She blinked as she watched her sinking raft, not even sure how to respond before shaking it all off and proceeding forward. With the aid of her portals, she was able to reach the gates within minutes, startling the guards quite by accident by leaping out of a portal just before them, "Hey there. I'm new to these lands...Mind telling me where I'm at right now..?" She pondered a bit, tilting her head slightly. The guards just stared in shock for a moment before one finally peeped up with, "P..Polsworth.." That seemed sufficient enough for the young Eliatrope, "Alright! I made it afterall! Mind letting me in? I could use a good night's sleep after my trip here..." She smiled. They took their time inspecting her for weapons or other contraband items before decided she was safe to let through.

As she passed through the main gates, she took a moment to drink in the sights of the city within, not bad. Not bad at all. Still, it's no Haven bag.

[Ah, yes. The haven bag. a wonderfully magical creation gifted to the Isles of 12 by the gods themselves. Each bag holds a pocket dimension that can be utilized for various purposes including, but not limited to, Storage of items and money, Housing, vending, etc.]

She really wished she had brought hers from home, would have made traveling so much more bearable. She wandered through the streets until something rather interesting caught her eye, a dragon. She blinked a bit, rubbing her eyes slightly as if to shake off an illusion before letting out an ecstatic trill! It wasn't an illusion! A dragon! If anyone knew anything about Eliatropes, it would be a dragon for sure! Without any delay, she bolted forward, launching a portal in front of her and one just by the dragon's eye! She leapt through, popping out by Grank's eye with a loud "HEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOO" As she fell towards the ground, gracefully landing on her feet, and looking quite proud of doing so.

((Was that an okay intro? Or did I...overdo it...again...?))

Nah I like that intro :)

Fay smiled then jerked back as she saw...she didn't know how to describe what she saw. She glanced over at her brother then at the dragon wondering if he had scene what had just happened. She did slide off his tail and land on her feet. "Thank you for the ride." she said smiling.

The random little girl jumping up in his face made Grank flinch, if only cause something screamed point-blank in his ear. His eyes watched her as she fell to the ground, then he would just stare at her. What the hell was this? Human? ...She looked it. Something was off, though. Then again, so where the siblings he was just giving a ride.
At any rate, he then said "Hello..." to her and then asked the obvious question. "What was that for..?"

Nora straightened herself out a bit, brushing her rather pink hair off her shoulders as the Dragon spoke his greeting and asked his inquiry, "Simple, You seem to be a dragon. I happen to be an Eliatrope from a land far across the oceans. My job over there is to guard dragon eggs as they rebirth, I was wondering if you happened to know anything further about Eliatropes or the life force known as Wakfu." She blinked calmly. No doubt sounding quite...strange in this new, foreign land that she'd been in all of two hours at best. Though, she really did think Grank would be her best shot at finding any solid leads on her whole journey of self discovery thing...or possibly a way to repopulate the eliatropes.

"I am a dragon, yes." He would scratch his neck absently. "But I have no idea what a Elia-whatever is, and I dont know what this Wakfu is. Is it anything like Kung Fu? I heard that is something from a far away place..." Grank obviously had no idea what so ever she was talking about. "Whats this nonsense about dragon eggs and rebirthing? I never heard such a thing." As if it to solidify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom