Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MewMew's Magical Plot Threads ( Still looking for Gender Transformation Rps!)!)

What do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewMew

Star
I am interested in being a futa, trap, cuntboy, or herm. All depends on what I am looking for. To be honest I am bit picky about being a futa and who my role play partner is. I expect you to have proper grammar and spelling I am not a grammar nazi, just prefer if my partner's words make sense. In addition I love having story and romance driven role play rather than sex so keep that in mind. Unless it is absolutely necessary, to have sex, there will be more plot than anything. Text size must be XX large or X. Font must be in color. I am having issues seeing so if can't do that, please don't message me. However if you don't know how I will teach you. ^_^

Settings

Fantasy
Modern
Steampunk
Sci Fi
Supernatural
Dystopian

If you want to roleplay with me my only requirement is to bold your speech

As of now I don't have any plot ideas in mind so feel free to message me if want to roeplay!

Here is my k list

Although I have no plot ideas, I do wish to do a role play based off this song, Boyfriend by BTR. I would like to play as cuntboy, would love to have a male play this with my character. Basically it will be about MC looking for a boyfriend.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/jUOdO5dqPeU[/video]

RE: MewMew's Magical Plot Threads (All are welcome!)

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
Welcome to Futa University ( Futas X Female)

Summary: Welcome futas! Welcome to futa university! Anna Mae has always wanted to attend futa academy because they had the perfect English program for her major. Therefore she pretends to be a futa when in fact she isn't actually a futa. What happens when her roommate and her roommate friends find out she isn't actually a futa? Not to mention the entire student body and staff! Well let's find at and see.

YC - futas MC - Ann Mae and few other futas.

Notes

This role play will have romance and smut.
Be able to play multiple characters
Capable of writing at least three or four paragraphs (more is appreciated!)
Be able to make text size XX large X large.
Be able to change color of text or font if necessary.
Have fun! Be creative!
Include what you want and why!
Be able to make character sheets

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Summary: Welcome futas! Welcome to futa university! Anna Mae has always wanted to attend futa academy because they had the perfect English program for her major. Therefore she pretends to be a futa when in fact she isn't actually a futa. What happens when her roommate and her roommate friends find out she isn't actually a futa? Not to mention the entire student body and staff! Well let's find at and see.

Notes

Have fun! Be creative!

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Notes

Have fun! Be creative!

To Save A Kingdom

Warning: Video nsfw!

http://3dhentaivideo.com/videos/24304/a-futanari-fantasy-sexual-unity-of-two/

This can either be a futa x female, futa x futa, or futa x herm. I am looking for a partner that is switch and flexible. This also has summary but it is different from the video, you could either be a the sorcereress or elven queen. If futa x female I am femalz only! Sorry!

SYNOPSIS: The Kingdom of Favalon's population is on the brink of extinction due to curse unleashed upon the Elfen race. The merely one who is able to aid the Queen of Favalon nd her people is a sorceress. She is Futa from the Futanari tribe and for centuries the Elfen people has discriminated against the Futanari and now they are in need of their sacred acts. The Queen of Elvefolk is ready to do everything, in order to save her people from complete extinction.

Kinks included in roleplay: Pregnancy, footplay, titfuck, multiple partners, anal sex, oral ssx (receiving and giving), tentacles, public scenes, other relationships with other characters.

Also would love picture of what your character looks like. If not, just use your description or based off what the characters look like from the video.

Remember multiple partners will be our main characters love interests but our main characters will end up with each other at in. Multiple characters will be either futa, cuntboy, herm, or female. No males!

If interested in this roleplay, please message me!

Attention all people who are still interested in the other role plays on profile! They are still open so send me a message if want to role play!

Anyways I saw this video on tumblr about Harley Quinn pouring Catwoman in the ass. Gordon was there but I think Harley Quinn pouring Catwoman in ass as a futa was so hot! So I was like hell, why not make a role play of it?

Here is the link to the video: Harley Quinn giving it to Catwoman

I want more than just sex for this role pay! Perhaps Catwoman gets pregnant or she keeps coming back to Harley Quinn to get pounded again! This will have story! The two will fall in love, potentially Catwoman will get pregnant! Also, I was thinking of adding other superheroines from other comics? Perhaps, we can add Storm, Jean Grey, Starfire, Wonderwoman, and Black Canary too, perhaps?

You don't have to know much about of their comics, we are only doing this for fun! I barely know much about Catwoman or the superheroines I mentioned so I will give you benefit of the doubt. But consider this, though, I expect you have a clear understanding of English language and can at least do three to five paragraphs at most!

If you are interested please reply here or pm me!

Another idea I would like is probably a scene with a young woman being teleported into another dimension and monster woman are attracted to her. How will she survive? I would be young woman and you will be group of monster woman. Monster woman can be futas, females, or herms. Anime pictured only please!

Color, text size, and font change is a must!

MewMew said:

To Save A Kingdom

Warning: Video nsfw!

http://3dhentaivideo.com/videos/24304/a-futanari-fantasy-sexual-unity-of-two/

This can either be a futa x female, futa x futa, or futa x herm. I am looking for a partner that is switch and flexible. This also has summary but it is different from the video, you could either be a the sorcereress or elven queen. If futa x female I am femalz only! Sorry!

SYNOPSIS: The Kingdom of Favalon's population is on the brink of extinction due to curse unleashed upon the Elfen race. The merely one who is able to aid the Queen of Favalon nd her people is a sorceress. She is Futa from the Futanari tribe and for centuries the Elfen people has discriminated against the Futanari and now they are in need of their sacred acts. The Queen of Elvefolk is ready to do everything, in order to save her people from complete extinction.

Kinks included in roleplay: Pregnancy, footplay, titfuck, multiple partners, anal sex, oral ssx (receiving and giving), tentacles, public scenes, other relationships with other characters.

Also would love picture of what your character looks like. If not, just use your description or based off what the characters look like from the video.

Remember multiple partners will be our main characters love interests but our main characters will end up with each other at in. Multiple characters will be either futa, cuntboy, herm, or female. No males!

If interested in this roleplay, please message me!

Attention all people who are still interested in the other role plays on profile! They are still open so send me a message if want to role play!

BUMP! All ideas still open! I want to do one of my ideas on my thread so not looking to plan out a roleplay just would love to see if someone is interested in my ideas!

MewMew said:
BUMP! All ideas still open! I want to do one of my ideas on my thread so not looking to plan out a roleplay just would love to see if someone is interested in my ideas!

BUMP! All ideas still open! I want to do one of my ideas on my thread so not looking to plan out a roleplay just would love to see if someone is interested in my ideas! Come on and ping me, I don't bite, unless provoked!

BUMP! All ideas still open! I want to do one of my ideas on my thread so not looking to plan out a roleplay just would love to see if someone is interested in my ideas! Come on and ping me, I don't bite, unless provoked!

I want someone to play a dominant trap for me. In this particular idea i want your character to be an agent or a cheerleader who flirts and make my character (a football player or baseball player) fall in love with her.

Remember, I want a good plot not just sex! Be able to play multiple characters if possible! Let your imagination run wild too! Want this roleplay to be fun for both of! Keep in mind i expect you to to play multiple characters! Must have real picture for your character! Thanks!

RE: MewMew's Magical Plot Threads (Always Open!)

Bump! What are you waiting for, come play with me so we can cum full of loads???

I really want to play my plot, "Welcome To Futa Universary", "To Save A Kingdom", want someone to play a sswitch/dominant character, and Rest Assured Babe, I Am Here, Now! I have a dc comic plot to with the female superheroes and villians! Contains plot, smut, humor, drama and so on! If interested any of those ideas please p.m. me I don't bite unless you want me too!

RE: MewMew's Magical Plot Threads (Update Naruto Gender Transformation Roleplays!)

Characters I Play As: Naruto, Konohamaru, Neji, and perhaps Sasuke
Characters You Play As: Jiraiya, Iruka, Might Guy, Kakashi, Kiba, Itachi, Kisami, Hidan, Pain, Deidara, Sasori, Danzo, and Sai

Naruto is the best girl

Naruto always got the ero senin with his sexy jutsu every time, easily fooled him into teaching him a new jutsu. But Naruto having a little difficulties with turning back into a guy! Well let's just say Naruto cannot turn back into a guy! Naruto decides to ask Jiraiya sensei for some help but before Naruto could get his help, Naruto has to drop those panties first!

Jiraiya of course try to help Naruto but there is only a little he could do for the girl, informed him to go to Kakashi sensei to see if he could help him turn back into a girl. But unfortunately for him, Kakashi cannot help him either instead, he ends up having a little secession with Kakashi instead.

Naruto then goes around trying to turn back into a guy only encountering Konohamaru who also ends up turning into a girl as well and trying to find someone who can help turn back into a girl.

Additional Notes: This will be smut/story driven! Keep that in mind! In order to role-play this with me must be able to use threads, okay with me using first person in third person narration, able to use color for speech and big size font! No exceptions! If you don't come with a subject in the thread, please keep in mind I will ignore you. I dl have plot for this roleplay so if you don't have any potential plot ideas, aside from smut ideas this isn't a roleplay for you!

Your Character: Naruto
My Characters: Woman characters of leaf and Temari

Another roleplay I have is Naruto has been using the sexy jutisu as of lately, has transformed into woman to snoop in the woman's public bath in the leaf village too much. One day while transforming into woman, it had a reserve effect, turned him into a futa instead of a woman!

Naruto is in serious trouble because some reason he cannot transformed back into a man. Despite that Naruto still wants to do some snooping today, goes to the woman's bath to spy on some woman however when he arrive he only finds that only person there is Lady Tsunade. Boy oh boy Tsunade has a body of a goddess. Naruto was only planning on sneaking up on Tsunade but he accidentally inserts his futa dick inside of Tsunade and from there they fuck!

Additional Notes: See how this going correct? Well if you don't basis of this plot is Naruto turned himself into a futa! Anyways, Naruto is trying to turn himself back into a man so he gets help from the woman around Konoha but also gets to fuck them on way too! This will have plot so don't think this will just be a fuck fest roleplay because it isn't! If you want to roleplay please be okay with all requirements I have mentioned in other roleplay notes I have made prior to this one.

Your Characters: Orochimaru & Itachi (if he is added in), Kimimaro, Sakon & Ukon, and Kidomaru
My Characters: Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin, Kabato, Jibiro, Tayuya and Juugo.

Orochimaru has always experiment on others including himself. Now Orochimaru has gone through a series of experiments, has finally succeeded in turning himself into a herm! Orochimaru likes Sasuke a lot not only sexually, mentally, socially, and physically but to be quite honest he actually loves Sasuke so much he wants to feel Sssuke inside him and feel inside Sasuke as well.

Orochimaru goes on a secret mission to make Sasuke his!

Additional Notes: There will be smut/plot in this story! Maybe at first Orochimaru has test run with being herm tries it out on someone! Maybe Kabato or Suigetsu or Karin? Who knows! Anyways want plot and smut in this! Be as a forewarning to you this may include pregnancy and other kinks. If want to know more about roleplay please message me.

RE: MewMew's Magical Plot Threads (New Update: Naruto Gender Transformation Plots)

MewMew said:
Characters You Play As: Jiraiya, Iruka, Might Guy, Kakashi, Kiba, Itachi, Kisami, Hidan, Pain, Deidara, Sasori, Danzo, and Sai

Naruto is the best girl

Naruto always got the ero senin with his sexy jutsu every time, easily fooled him into teaching him a new jutsu. But Naruto having a little difficulties with turning back into a guy! Well let's just say Naruto cannot turn back into a guy! Naruto decides to ask Jiraiya sensei for some help but before Naruto could get his help, Naruto has to drop those panties first!

Jiraiya of course try to help Naruto but there is only a little he could do for the girl, informed him to go to Kakashi sensei to see if he could help him turn back into a girl. But unfortunately for him, Kakashi cannot help him either instead, he ends up having a little secession with Kakashi instead.

Naruto then goes around trying to turn back into a guy only encountering Konohamaru who also ends up turning into a girl as well and trying to find someone who can help turn back into a girl.

Additional Notes: This will be smut/story driven! Keep that in mind! In order to role-play this with me must be able to use threads, okay with me using first person in third person narration, able to use color for speech and big size font! No exceptions! If you don't come with a subject in the thread, please keep in mind I will ignore you. I dl have plot for this roleplay so if you don't have any potential plot ideas, aside from smut ideas this isn't a roleplay for you!

Another roleplay I have is Naruto has been using the sexy jutisu as of lately, has transformed into woman to snoop in the woman's public bath in the leaf village too much. One day while transforming into woman, it had a reserve effect, turned him into a futa instead of a woman!

Naruto is in serious trouble because some reason he cannot transformed back into a man. Despite that Naruto still wants to do some snooping today, goes to the woman's bath to spy on some woman however when he arrive he only finds that only person there is Lady Tsunade. Boy oh boy Tsunade has a body of a goddess. Naruto was only planning on sneaking up on Tsunade but he accidentally inserts his futa dick inside of Tsunade and from there they fuck!

Additional Notes: See how this going correct? Well if you don't basis of this plot is Naruto turned himself into a futa! Anyways, Naruto is trying to turn himself back into a man so he gets help from the woman around Konoha but also gets to fuck them on way too! This will have plot so don't think this will just be a fuck fest roleplay because it isn't! If you want to roleplay please be okay with all requirements I have mentioned in other roleplay notes I have made prior to this one.

Your Characters: Orochimaru & Itachi (if he is added in), Kimimaro, Sakon & Ukon, and Kidomaru

Orochimaru has always experiment on others including himself. Now Orochimaru has gone through a series of experiments, has finally succeeded in turning himself into a herm! Orochimaru likes Sasuke a lot not only sexually, mentally, socially, and physically but to be quite honest he actually loves Sasuke so much he wants to feel Sssuke inside him and feel inside Sasuke as well.

Additional Notes: There will be smut/plot in this story! Maybe at first Orochimaru has test run with being herm tries it out on someone! Maybe Kabato or Suigetsu or Karin? Who knows! Anyways want plot and smut in this! Be as a forewarning to you this may include pregnancy and other kinks. If want to know more about roleplay please message me.

RE: MewMew's Magical Plot Threads (New Update: Naruto Gender Transformation Plots)

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Naruto is the best girl

BUMP all ideas are still available on past threads! If anyone is interested in any past threads please message me!

Anyone interested in playing with this futa?

Looking for cunt/femboys and herms. No sissy femboys or cuntboys please! I have a plot in mind if anyone is interested.

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Notes

Have fun! Be creative!

MewMew said:
MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Naruto is the best girl

BUMP all ideas are still available on past threads! If anyone is interested in any past threads please message me!

Looking for cunt/femboys and herms. No sissy femboys or cuntboys please! I have a plot in mind if anyone is interested.

MewMew said:
MewMew said:

Naruto is the best girl

Orochimaru goes on a secret mission to make Sasuke his! He wants to remake the Uchiha clan again and make Sasuke his!

Additional Notes: There will be smut/plot in this story! Maybe at first Orochimaru has test run with being herm tries it out on someone! Maybe Kabato or Suigetsu or Karin? Who knows! Anyways I want plot and smut in this! Be as a forewarning to you this may include pregnancy and other kinks. If want to know more about roleplay please message me. I also would like to add that Orochimaru has ability to transform into the snake so there be smut scenes when Orochimaru is snake. If you like maybe Orochimaru is a snake that can potentially lay eggs so we can have oviposition.

I want to play a cuntboy Robin and Superboy, need a Futa Harley Quinn fof Robin and Futa Black Canary for Superboy. Also I was hermOrochimaru for my cuntboy Sasuke. We can do same plot for HermOrochimaru one.

Also want a cuntboy Draco. I wondered what will happened when everyone finds out that Draco has a cunt rather than a dick. If anyone is interested please pm me for more plotting and I will informed you about kinks I had in mind.

I want to play a cuntboy Robin and Superboy, need a Futa Harley Quinn fof Robin and Futa Black Canary for Superboy. Also I was hermOrochimaru for my cuntboy Sasuke. We can do same plot for HermOrochimaru one.

Also want a cuntboy Draco. I wondered what will happened when everyone finds out that Draco has a cunt rather than a dick. If anyone is interested please pm me for more plotting and I will informed you about kinks I had in mind.

Still interested in a hermSeiya x Usagi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom