Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Together again~ (ZOMBiiE X 1hinata28 )

"Oh come on, it will help us bond a lot quicker." he told her as his hand reached down, gripping the top of her bikini bottom as he began to pull it down, still using his other hand to hold her up. He knew she would protest to this for a little while, but she was so good looking that he just had to try her out.

She gasped as he started to pull down her bikini bottoms. She took her left hand and slapped it away and tried to move away her hands across her chest. "Can you not do that!" She said suddenly a deep blush still on her face as she stared at her brother. She was not one to easilly agree to what people wanted from her when it was unreasonable.

"Listen, you are living in my house and you will do what I say. Anything I say. And right now, I am telling you to get naked." he yelled out as the girl pushed at his hand. If the girl wanted to stay in the house, she would have to follow his rules. His father was always out, and he would most likely be the one taking care of her all the time, she would answer to him. "Now strip down." he ordered her as he let go with both hands.

When he yelled at her a deep blush continuing to spread across her cheek. She stepped further away from him, her hand still across her chest. Along with the blush a few tears filled her eyes as she shook slightly. She was obviously very upset and did not want to do what he told her. Then she pulled off her top and shot it right into his face, followed by the bottoms. Then Faye sunk into the water before he saw a thing. "Happy?"

"Not yet." he told her as he pushed his body forward through the water, pulling her legs open with relative ease he peeked down into the water. "Mm, you keep it nice and shaved." he commented as he began to slowly rub his hand down her stomach, making it's way between her legs and rubbing gently at the young girl's clitoris. He looked her in the eyes and smiled as he moved quickly to do this before she could make much of a reaction.

She could not say anything, she was in complet and utter shock, her face showed that. When he started to rub her she gasped and quickly spoke up. "Stop it! D-Don't touch me!" She said glaring at him, biting her bottom lip. Faye could not help think it felt good, but it was also wrong, and she did not want the first man to touch her to be her older brother. Her legs fought against his hands as she tried to close them, her eyes still on him.

"Stop fighting me, it will feel good." he ordered her as he pushed two fingers into the girl's pink little hole. He forced his way in, fighting against her legs as he moved closer to the girl, forcing himself on top of her to give himself more of an advantage over her.

"Ow!" She said rather loudly as he pushed two fingers inside of her untouched hole. His fingers also brushed against her hymen as he did this. As he climbed ontop of her she stopped fighting, her eyes still looking into his. Her legs and arms became still since she had no way to fight him, he was much stronger then her.

"That's right, you're starting to like it aren't you?" he taunted as he began to gently finger her hole, moving his fingers back and forth slowly. He moved his face closer, giving Faye a gentle little kiss on the lips as he backed up a little to give her some room. He flashed her a smile before moving his head downward, beginning to suck on her little nipples a little roughly.

"N-No. I do not...l-like it." She whispered as he spoke to her. As he moved his fingers in and out of her gently it was starting to feel good, but she would never admit it. When he kissed her lips she abruptly turned her head and looked away. Faye suddenly let out a small moan when he started to suck on her nipple roughly. She was rather sensitive there.

Dylan soon moved away from little Faye, stood up in the tub so that his erection was pointing out towards the young girl's face. "Please take care of this for me, won't you little sister?" he asked with a smile as he used his penis to smack her face, hitting it against both cheeks as he laughed at the young girl.

"Get that dirty thing away from me!" She demanded as she slapped his penis away from her face, then made her move to quickly get out of the hot tub and run to her room. She slammed the door forgetting to lock it as she went to the bed and sat there looking at the door. She was pissed off and it was obvious, but if he did come again she would have no where to run and would be forced to give in.

As the girl ran off in a hurry, Dylan was close behind. He gave her a little head start, but as soon as she landed on her bed he was ready to enter the room. He pushed open the light wooden door, making his way inside the girl's room. He pushed the door closed behind himself, locking it and then stepping forward towards Faye. He pounced on top of the young girl, spreading her legs and forcing his head between her legs, licking roughly at her crotch.

She cursed herself when she realized she had forgotten to lock the door. She pushed herself against the edge of the bed and growled softly when he came inside and locked the door. Not that it mattered no one else would be coming in. "S-Stop that!" She said quickly as he licked at her crotch Faye started to squirm and try to get away from him, though she knew it was useless. As he licked her a small moan left her lips.

The moan only excited Dylan, that meant she was enjoying it. Even a little bit of pleasure could mean she would soon give in and join him. He would continue licking at her private area, switching from her clit and then licking inside of her tight little hole. Then he began using two fingers to penetrate her as he licked at her clit with his tongue.

As he continued to lick her she became wet, her juices coating his tongue. When he pushed two fingers inside fo her she yelped, still not used to having anything inside of her. "G-Get them out." She muttered not very convincingly. She was enjoying it to some extent so her will was breaking. She squirmed a little trying to get away but obviously not. Another moan left her small lips.

"Just tell me you want it, tell me you want my dick in your soaked little pussy." he teased her as he pulled the fingers out from inside the girl. He moved his hand up to his face and slowly licked the cum off of it, staring into the girl's face. "You liked it even more then I thought you did." he laughed as the boy leaned down to plant a kiss on the girl's lips.

She blushed when he licked his fingers and spoke to her in a teasing way. She turned her head away not speaking to him. Even if she had wanted to speak she did not get the chance since he planted a kiss on her awaiting lips. Her eyes shot open as he did this and she looked at him deciding maybe is she was good he would not hurt her. She kissed him back shyly her eyes shut

As Faye returned the kiss, he only became more passionate with it. His tongue pushed forward, rubbing against the girl's gentle lips until they parted and made it's way towards the girl's tongue, rubbing slowly at the tip and massaging it gently. His hands moved down and began to fondle her little breasts gently, squeezing the breasts for a few seconds and then working on the nipples for a little while.

Faye blushed as Dylan pushed his tongue into her mouth and ran his tongue along hers. As he rubbed her breasts and nipples she gasped but moaned softly as he rubbed her. She squirmed slightly as she continued to kiss his back. The moan had come out muffled due to the kiss he had given her. Faye's hands were gripping the sheets as she laid there trying not to fight him,

Dylan's hands soon released the girl's breasts, and his head was pulled away from her as well. The boy took a seat on the bed, stretched out his naked body and looked over at the girl. "Well, come take a seat on my lap." he ordered her as he took hold of his penis, by the shaft and began slowly stroking up and down, causing it to become more and more erect.

When he moved away from her she was greatly. She looked up, breathing heavilly. As he spoke to her a deep blush covered her cheeks as she sat up. She pulled her knees to her chest and stared at him. "I would...prefer not to." She protested shaking slightly as she watched him. She did not know if he ment to actually sit on his lap or to sit on his cock.

"Fine." was all he said as he reached forward to grab the girl's hair, pulling her down onto her back with her legs spread wide open. He positioned himself on top of her, still stroking his hard cock. He didn't waste time before making his insertion, he pushed it right in. His hands landed down at each side of her stomach, as his hips moved back and forth. He went fairly rough, and quickly.

She screamed softly as he grabbed her hair and pulled her down onto the bed. Her hands grasped the sheets the moment she touched the bed, her eyes clenched shut. "OW!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as he plunged inside of her tight hole. She never having been touched could not help but scream due to his sudden entrance. "Stop." She said softly her eyes still shut. Faye did not dare look at him.

Even through her pain filled screams for mercy, Dylan continued to thrust himself inside the young girl who lay hopelessly below him. His right hand made it's way up to the girl's supple little breasts and began to squeeze quite hard at it. His fingers pinched the nipples as he let out soft little moans, thrusting in and out of the girl's tight little hole.

Back
Top Bottom