Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serenity's Original Requests F for M - Vampire x Human

Serenity

Supernova
Welcome to my req thread for my Original ideas. PM me if any of this interests you =)

First off, when we roleplay:

*I do not, and will not, ever play a "Naughty Mother" Or an older woman to a younger man. One of the things that I enjoy most through roleplay is playing a young woman (usually aged 16 and above, depending on what were doing) With an older male partner.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair.

-I will not dominate anyone.

-There is an F-List in my signature.

-Do not expect instantaneous replies. On my days off I will strive for once a day but its not guaranteed.

What I'm craving right now:

Modern

For Peace

A school was created, many decades ago, to foster peace and good will between vampires and humans. In the beginning the human students were kept ignorant of the secret of their vampire classmates and the two races were kept separate, one as a day class and one as a night class, though special events were made for them to mingle.

As the vampires became used to the presence of the humans and the smell of blood no longer tested their restraint some were allowed to integrate into the day class. It was only then that the true nature of the school was revealed to all and the real test began, for those of the human students who knew that vampires were real and walking among them were predisposed to prejudice.

-Vampire (you) x Human (me)
- The school would also be one of higher education, like university, with students ranging in age from 16 and up.

-This is heavily inspired by the anime Vampire Knight, in case it sounds familiar lol. However Im taking only the idea of the school and the day class and night class, and ‘guardians’ who will be select students (both vampires and humans) who are unbiased and seek only to protect from mishaps and believe in the goal of peace between the races. There can be purebloods and nonpurebloods, for the purpose of some kind of order among vampires, but that wont play a big part and none of the lore in Vampire Knight will be used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom