Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fathers Love(KaryxPanties)

After getting situated she swallowed, as she felt the tip of his member against her slit and she breathed in deeply. A low moan left her lips her back arched, panting with each rub of his head to her clit. Her fingers grasping the sheets, her toes curling and she cried out. "God.. daddy!" She groaned though she cried out soon after, as he thrust into her. Stretching her walls wide for him, though her face buried into his neck, her legs wrapped around his hips. It hurt a little bit with each slow thrust, though her back pushed into the cushions. "You...you feel so.. so good." She stammered to him.

Pressed his body into hers, feeling her head nuzzling his neck. He began to thrust harder and faster, feeling her legs wrap around him, he was having sex with his own daughter, but it felt too good to stop. He breathed heavily into her ear as he continued, slowly leaning down and biting her neck, every inch of his member repeatedly sliding deep into her. "Mm, I love you baby..I always did.." He leaned into her ear and nipped at it softly. "You need to make more time to come visit your father every once in awhile.." He continued to thrust, his free hand moving to massage her large breasts, his fingers pinching at her tender nipples.

"I love you too, daddy." She whispered and smiled before she laughed and nodded her head, not able to stop herself as she leaned up and pressed her own lips to his. To her fathers though she sighed, as well it felt too good to stop. Leaning up, her hips slowly and softly bucking, meeting his every single thrust down into her. "I will. How about.. e-every.. other weekend? Or..or every... weekend." She whispered, her fingertips trailing up and down his back slowly.

Smiled down at her as he continued to pound her tight slit, his lips meeting hers with the same aggressive nature. He held the kiss for a moment before he parted it to look down at her and nodding. "Mm..I want to be in my daughters like a a lot...more often..how..about..every weekend..Mm..Say your..spending..the weekend, at your friends.." He closed his eyes and shivered, kissing her lips once more, loving how her warm walls seemed to fit perfectly around his form.

"E-every weekend..then." She whispered and cried out, her back arching up as her breasts pressed against his chest. Her lips pressed to his neck and down to his shoulder. Her hands slowly traveled down to rest on his hips, helping to push and pull him into her. "I.. I think I'm close, daddy!" She whimpered, her walls tightening around his shaft, squeezing and tugging at him. Her walls holding onto him like a vice-grip, her lips kissing his back once more, continuously, softly.

"Mm..Me too baby!.." He closed his eyes, feeling her breasts bounce against his chest, he groaned loudly, his hips thrusting into hers faster and harder, the pressure inside him building. He grunted loudly, shivering before he had slipped himself out of his daughters entrance, and releasing on her lower stomach. He breathed heavily and kissed her deeply, closing his eyes, and slowly breaking the kiss. "Mmm..That's my baby girl.."

"A-ah..daddy.." she moaned and closed her eyes, her chest rising and falling quickly with each deep thrust though just as he pulled out, she felt his head brush past her clit causing her to erupt. She cried out loudly, arching her back, her fingers digging into his back as she released, climaxing. "That was wonderful." She groaned, her chest rising and falling quickly still, shaking and sweaty.

Looked into his daughters eyes, smiling lovingly as he leaned down and kissed her lips. "Mmm..I am thinking next time..I will take you from behind..Perhaps in the shower.." He looked up at the clock for a moment. "Looks like its almost time for your mother to pick you up.." He moved to grab some paper towels, cleaning up her stomach from his release. "I should get you back before she finds out you were here with me..Though I will miss my girl.."

She sighed lightly and nodded her head, rolling her eyes. "She'll freak if she knows." She chuckled and sat up slowly and she looked into his eyes, kissing his lips back before she shifted to place her feet down onto the floor and she slowly stood up with a groan, stretching her arms up above her head and she lowered her arms to pull her bra back up and over her breasts as she began to get dressed once again.

Smiled down at her before he kissed her back, standing up and watching her get redressed, pulling up his pants and re-buttoning them. "Mmm..Yeah I would have cops here so fast I wouldn't have time to take a shower..." He smiled once more and grabbed his keys. "So next weekend?.." He waited for her to meet him at the door before he opened it.

She laughed softly and she smiled, looking to him and she nodded her head. "Yeah." She nodded and grabbed her bags, resting it on her shoulder. "Will you pick me up at the park? Or shall I go ahead and walk over here after school?" She asked and opened the front door.

Smiling, he tilted his head, watching her form. "I should pick you up, just in case someone may follow you here.." He opened the door and locked it for when they walked out, he would shut the door behind them and moved toward the car, hitting a button to unlock the car. "Lets get you back to the park.."

The next few minutes passed and they slowly reached the park and she sighed, looking over to him and she smiled as she hugged her bags to her chest. She peered around slowly and she leaned over, quickly kissing lips and she sat back. Not wanting to get out of his car now.

Smiled as he looked into her eyes, leaning closer to her and kissing her lips deeply. "Mmm..Well..Your eighteen now..so you could technically move out of your mothers home..If you decide to..Let me know..I will have room for you..in my bed.." He smiled and kissed her once more. "But until you do..We need to make sure she doesn't see us together..."

She giggled and nodded her head slowly, "I don't want to leave." She sighed into his deep kiss and kept herself back enough so if people walked by they wouldn't see her. "Maybe I will, that sounds like a good idea." She nodded her head, she loved her mother. She really did, but she was very controlling especially if it was anything to do with her father.

"Well..You could call your mother and tell her you were going to stay at a friends to study or something...and just come back with me.." He grinned at the thought, tilting his head as he watched her. "How about that?..And you can walk to school from my house.."

She smiled and kissed his lips and she grabbed her phone, dialing her mothers number and called her up. "Hey mom, Katie and I have a project due tomorrow and we have a lot of work to do. I'm going to stay the night at her house so we can finish it up." She said and smiled. "I will, I'll be careful. We'll just be at her house." She said and soon hung up the phone and she smiled brightly.

Grinned when he had watched his daughter pull out her phone and lie to her mother about staying at her other friends house. He quickly turned the car around and headed back toward his home, pulling into the drive way and smirking to himself. "How about pizza for dinner?.." He got out as he moved toward that of his door, opening it and waiting for her to walk inside.

"That sounds good to me." She nodded her head, she loved pizza unlike her mother so of course it sounded good. She got out of the car and left back to his house, entering it and she sighed, groaning as she stretched her arms out above her head before she plopped down onto his couch.

Back
Top Bottom