Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fathers Love(KaryxPanties)

Karyama

Super-Earth
Sighing to himself, Chris had waited within the confines of his car, watching the park. He hadn't been able to see his daughter since the divorce, and this was the only time he had the chance, while she came to hang out with her friends. His dark brown eyes shifted as he turned his head to take in the surroundings. It was a rather hot, cloudless day, and the sunlight being absorbed into the asphalt beneath the car in the parking lot didn't make it too comfortable. He moved a few matted strands of his brown hair out of his face, wiping the beads of sweat off his forehead with a rag he had with him. For now he waited, watching for his daughters appearance, his gaze shifting to the wrist watch. "She should be arriving soon.." He smiled slightly and returned to his more vigilant state.

Aubri breathed in as she reached the park, having walked there from the highschool. She was the first to leave the school, most of the others were chilling out at the school for a moment. She was young at eighteen, almost close to graduating from high school. Just a few more months and she'd be out and on her way to college like she had planned. She stood tall at a nice 5'9'', her hair a dark brown, her eyes a deep chocolate brown. Wearing a white button up shirt with a pair of blue jean shorts. Black sneakers and she held her bag to her side, peering around slowly as she leaned against the tree where they usually met each other. The sun was bright, shining down on her and she sighed as her eyes closed for a moment.

Smiled as he had finally seen the one he had come to see. One thing was off, his head tilting to the side for a moment. She was standing there, all alone. He pushed open the door to his car, stepping out and walking into the park. He looked around, making sure no one else had been there, that could get him arrested, because the court order stated he had no custody rights. As he approached, he smiled, his gaze looking her over for a moment. "Aubri?..You have grown so much, I hope you remember me, though it has been some time since you had seen me.."

Her friends would be there soon and she knew they would, when they made plans they never ditched one another. Though she heard the sound of footsteps but her name was spoken by a voice she didn't know. She turned her head and then slowly the rest of her body to see a man before her and her brow cocked a bit. He looked a tad familiar and she swallowed, "I.. I don't know." She said, he knew her. He knew her name, but she took in his appearance. Same eye color, same hair color, same stance and it hit her. She hasn't seen her father in years and her mouth opened. "Dad..?" She asked, if it was him he shouldn't be here. "You shouldn't be here." She shook her head, he wasn't allowed custody or even to be around her.

Looked her over once more, his arms opening to give her a hug. "Well I had to see my daughter, its been too long since I had the chance to see you since your mother banned me from seeing you.." He looked around the area, his dark colored hues passing over their surroundings. "Why are you here by yourself?..." He smiled for a moment, moving closer to her. "How about we go get something to eat? Catch up on things, I promise I will get you back before your mother finds out you were with me."

"How..did you know I was here?" She asked though she couldn't stop herself as she welcomed him in and pressed her face into his neck, her arms wrapping around his neck and she hugged him. "Well, I'm waiting for my friends to show up. We're supposed to hang out." She said, pointing to the tree and she looked to him. "I mean.. sure. I guess we could get some food I could let them know I can't make it." She said with a shrug and a nod. As much as her mother hated it, her mother knew she wanted to see her father and this was her chance without her mother knowing.

He couldn't help but smile as his arms were wrapped around her, holding her close to him, his hand rubbing along her back before he leaned back so he could see his daughters beautiful face. "Alright, well come on, we don't want to draw unneeded attention, I don't want to go to jail because I am with my daughter.." He smiled and took her hand, headed back toward his car, he opened the door for her. "Where would you like to eat sweetheart?.." He tilted his head, waiting for her to get in before he would get in himself and start it up, and after a moment, the air conditioning would start working, cooling down the inside of the vehicle.

She laughed a bit and she felt his hand grasp hers, pulling her towards his car and she smiled as he opened the door for her and she climbed inside. It felt nice as the air conditioner began to cool the inside down and her eyes closed. "So.. what's new with you?" She asked, looking over to him. He looked so different, but of course that was almost ten years ago, people do change and she smile, watching him.

Smiled and looked toward her before he looked out of the back window, putting the car in reverse, he began to back out of the parking lot. "Other than trying to see you..Working...I know, Loads of fun.." He turned toward her and patted her thigh for a moment before he switched the car into drive and began to head down the road. "Want to see my house?..We can make something to eat there, and I wont have to worry about your mother seeing us together.." He looked her over once more. "My you have grown..How old are you now?..Eighteen?.."

She nodded her head, "Okay that's fine." She sat back, crossing her legs as she got her phone out to let her friends know that she couldn't make it, texting it to them. Though she smiled softly, "Yeah, eighteen now. I'll be nineteen soon. Well.. as you know." She nodded as her birthday was coming up in a few weeks and she sat back. She had yet to see his house, but she had yet to see him. And now she had, turning her head to look to him and she smiled lightly.

Turned to look at her in return, his hand resting on her thigh as he slowly began to rub it. He had missed his daughter, and she had grown to be a beautiful young woman. His attention returned to the road as he had pulled into a subdivision, heading down a few winding roads until they reached his street. Pulling into his drive way, he put the car into part and opened the door, the house was modest looking, one story, but well cared for. He didn't need anything large, seeing as he stayed there alone. "Your growing up so fast..I have already missed out on so much of it..." He got out of the car, moving to let her out as well. "Well its coming up huh? Well what do you like? I will get you a present.." He smiled and made his way to his front door, unlocking it and opening it. "This is my house.."

She felt her hand on her thigh though she rested her hand down onto his and she watched him for a moment. "Yeah it is." She smiled as she got out of the car, walking up the front steps and she entered the house. "Wow.. you have a beautiful house, dad." she nodded her head slowly, taking it all in. The color, the smells the furniture and she sighed softly. "I don't know." She said with a small laugh, "Maybe some clothes or something?" She cocked her brow.

Watched as she stopped at the entrance to the door, his hand reaching down and patting her firm butt, squeezing it for a moment as he urged her into the house. Once she had entered, he would have followed closely behind, shutting the door and locking it behind them. He moved into the kitchen and removed two bottles of alcohol, offering her one as he smiled. "I doubt your mother let you drink, now did she?.." He smiled and slowly moved to sit down on the couch, patting his lap. "Come here and sit in daddy's lap..Since I never had the chance while you were growing up.."

She felt his grasp on her butt and gasped a little bit though she nodded and moved as she took teh bottle of alcohol and she smiled softly. "How'd you guess?" She teased him and took a sip and she sighed lightly before she coughed at the taste and the warmth of the alcohol going down her throat. Stepping forward she sat down onto the couch and onto his lap, gasping as she fell back a bit into his chest and she giggled. This was nice and she curled up onto his lap a bit, sitting sideways so her legs were bent and pressing into the arm of the couch and her arms to his chest and side.

Smiled as he felt the pressure of her body sitting on his lap, one of his arms moving around her form, rubbing her stomach. His body pressed against hers, rubbing slightly due his breathing. His right hand moved the bottle to his lips, drinking a bit of it for a moment before his left hand slid up her stomach, rubbing and massaging the underside of one of her breasts. "Wow..You definitely grew.." He began to massage it slowly, before his hand slowly slid over it, cupping and massaging, his fingers searching for a nipple. "How about letting daddy see how much his baby girl has grown over the last ten years?.."

She leaned back against him, taking another drink of the alcohol, her eyes closing and she sighed as his hand rested on her stomach just under her breast until she froze a bit as his hand moved to rest on her breast. She wanted to say no, but then she didn't want to at all. She stayed leaned back, swallowing and her breathing almost immediately grew deep as his hand massaged her breast. "Daddy.." She said a bit surprised, though she didn't deny him as she turned to look to him. Her nipples growing hard through the cloth, her hand touching his neck. Though she couldn't stop as she was facing him and her arms rose slowly aobve her head so he could move her shirt.

"Yes darling?.." Watching her move her arms as so he could lift her shirt, his hands moved under it, his palms sliding over her bare stomach, sensually sliding up her form, her shirt being lifted by the backs of his hands. First his fingers slid over her breasts, finding her nipples erect after his touch, then his palms. He smiled as he pulled her shirt over her head, laying it on the back of the couch as he looked at her wearing only her bra. His hands once more roamed her stomach, they were warm to the touch, and beneath her, she could feel her fathers arousal beginning to build. His fingers trailed the hem of the top of her bra lining, curling around the fabric, he pulled it down slowly, allowing her breasts to bounce free. He couldn't help but smile. "My how my baby has grown.." Leaning down, he slid his tongue over one of her perked nipples, before his lips surrounded it, sucking on it tightly, his mouth was warm, and his tongue continued to assault the tender skin.

Aubri had never expected that this would happen, but she also never expected to enjoy it. Her bra pushed down, her firm breasts bouncing free from their prison. Though she gasped out, her right hand resting behind his neck, her head tilted back. Aubri's lips parted while her tonge probed at her bottom lip. Feeling her thighs quiver, growing warm just between them as she could feel his arousal. "A-ah.. daddy." she whimpered a bit, her nipples hard and sensitive in his mouth against his teeth. Toes curling and her fingers traveled up the back of his neck to curl into his hair, grasping it lightly.

Closed his eyes as he continued to suck upon her hardened nipple, his teeth softly scraping along the soft perk. His right hand moved to place the bottle on the table next to the couch before it slid over her hips, onto her butt, then slipping under it, his fingers sliding over her entrance through her clothing, feeling how warm she had gotten. He felt her almost urging him forward as he felt her fingers slipping through his hair. He began to suck harder, a little more aggressively as he slowly began grind against her form, his member hardened through his pants.

The moment she felt his hand slip under her bottom and just between her legs. Her eyes opened and she groaned out, feeling pressure against her only drove her more crazy. She was urging him on and she grasped his hair more, pulling on it as her nipple only grew more red and darker from the attention he was giving to it. "God.. daddy. I want you to touch me." She swallowed, her lips against his neck. Wanting to feel his finger rubbing her moist lips and the thought only seemed to make it that much worse as she grew hotter. Though she would lose it she knew when his fingers would find her clit, the one spot that seemed to make her twitch, scream and moan out when it was being abused lovingly by fingers.

Listened to her pleas, and since his mouth was preoccupied with her nipple, his fingers responded for him. His hand slipped down the back of her shorts, his body shifted just enough to allow him more access, his hand squeezed her bare butt for a moment before he once more felt the lips of her moist entrance. He moaned against her nipple, causing his tongue to vibrate, and slowly his middle finger slipped between her lips, his knuckle finding her clit and rubbing against it as he began to slip his fingers back and forth inside of her, becoming slick with her juices.

Aubri moved her legs and her butt to allow him more room as his hand slid under her shorts and she groaned into his neck as his fingers rubbed her moist lips. Though the moment she felt his knuckle brush her clit, rubbing up against it and she gasped out. Giving a soft cry into his neck as her fingers curled, grasping his hair more and his shirt. Her hips bucking against his hand, her clit was hard and sensitive her head tilted back as a soft moan escaped her lips. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back forward and she sighed, her hips grinding down against his own. Her hand slid forward and down his chest and stomach, perssing down onto his crotch.

Felt her bucking her hips into his hand, causing his finger to sink deeper inside of her. He curled his finger to slide it along her inner walls, his knuckle sliding over her clit more and more as he began to finger her faster. His lips parted from her nipple, breaking heavily, feeling her hands on his shirt. "Mmm..Show daddy that pretty little slit of yours.." His left hand squeezed and massaged her breast, his fingers penetrating her faster and deeper.

She clenched her teeth a bit, panting against her father. Though hearing him she cried out as she felt her body grow numb, his finger rubbing her clit and her back arched. Climbing back from him, she pressed her back into the cushions of the couch laying down as her legs were spread. Having pulled his hands from out of her shorts, unbuttoning them and she pushed her panties down with her shorts and kicked them off almost.. eagerly as her moist, wet slit shown to him.

Watched as she climbed off of him, and eagerly removed her shorts and panties, licking his lips as he looked over her moist slit as she had spread her legs for him. He got onto his knees on the couch, unbuttoning and removing his hard member from his pants, he slowly lowered himself onto her. One of his hands was placed on the arm of the couch next to her head, the tip of his member pressing against the moist lips of his daughter, he began to grind, the tip sliding over her clit for a moment before it sank deep inside of her, curling his hips until hers made contact with his own. "Mm, I love you baby..." And with that, he had thrust against her form, using his arm as support, he closed his eyes and breathed heavily, starting off slowly before he began to thrust faster and harder.

Back
Top Bottom