Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy - Dissidia Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ein

Ein saw the Inn within the gate, and his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas Day, his stomach growls loudly upon getting there, and now that he was alone with Tifa. An awkward silence grew over the room, he watched Rikku move down the way leaving the two of them alone together. He was noticibly favoring places where he was burned a little from the magical fire, he got hit everywhere yes, but around his torso and half way towards his hips was where much of the burns resided.

Ein, then drifts his gaze over the beautiful brawler, his eyes then drift to her breasts, and then lower. He gulped audibly and it was clear he was quite the shy one now, "So, you look like you took a few hits there huh?" He spoke gently, and runs his fingers through his hair slowly, his short spiky black hair would sway back and then fourth. He grabs his bandana and would raise it up, the thing seemed surprisingly durable, as it didn't look damaged at all... His eyes drift over the simple cloth article, it was clear it was a memento... The young man looks at her, and then produced the last potion, "I took a bit before I wager you want this one, though if you want applying it anywhere specifically... I can, help...." He looks to her shoulders they seemed to look a little stiff, "May...maybe a massage would do you good..." He said slightly with some hesitation.

Thrice

Thrice gave the woman a watching while she fixed herself up, the cowboy looking droid would fix himself up adjusting his hat and checking the cooling unit of each of his guns, when she winced because of applying the potion directly to a wound his eyes flash momentarily, but look right away, believing a lady deserved her privacy after that. He then registered she was speaking to him, and would look at the damages on his body, which really weren't sufficient and over all his hydraulics and motion systems still seemed to work. "Names Thrice, and no, I don't have a destination..." He looked her over, seeing she was now much better off then she had been. "I will need to find someone good with bodies like mine if I am to get these fixed, in this... strange world I have a strange feeling finding such people will not prove to be difficult...." He said gently.

Any forward motion that Gauthiant might have had was stopped in brief moments as the Archer refrained from shooting him, instead taking a...different approach to trying to persuade him to the side of Chaos. While the mage might not approve, and vocally so, it did have an effect on the Elezen as he eyed the archer, taking in what she was willing to show at the moment with no small amount of interest.

"I suppose I could be persuaded," he replied at last, standing up once more as he slid his rapier back into its sheath. Really, he only saw one problem with it, and the fires that were currently lit in the forest were dealing with the issue of temperature quite well. Unintentionally, to be sure, but it served the purpose well enough.

A hand resting on his hip, he looked between the two, considering the competition that seemed to be developing over him, a situation he most definitely didn't mind. "Well then, it seems only fair to let you go first then," he said to the archer, before addressing a question to the both of them. "Though, could I perhaps have both your names? If only for the sake of comfort and conversation."

Ein Kebia[/u]]
[Cornelia Plains - Midland Gate Approach]

While Ein's armour was pocked with a few dozen little scorched holes here and there, his bandanna had in fact -by some miracle of chance- escaped harm. Tifa eyed him with a noise that sounded suspiciously like a strangled chuckle as he spoke, then her eyes darted to the doorway Rikku had disappeared through, as though ensuring the excitable smaller girl wasn't still watching them, (though the sound of hissing and sizzling -not to mention the smells already beginning to waft from the kitchen area- suggested that she was hard at work doing as she'd said she would).

Finally she gave a smile that seemed to have the faintest hint of a smirk in it. "Lets get that armor off first.." She reached over, delicately sliding her hands up to Ein's sides to undo the clasps of his chestpiece one by one, slowly peeling the leather away. It was not the most sensual thing, but sensuality was difficult in such a task, and there was nonetheless a sort of charge in the air as her eyes met his, her hands working busily away. "Lift your hips a little." That teasing tone was back in the brawler's voice again as she started to unlace the leather girdle around Ein's hips before she let herself slip off her chair as she removed it, kneeling before him as she undid his greaves one at a time, letting him finish removing the rest the armor on his upper body.

Finally, Tifa stood up, glanced back towards the kitchen again, then looked Ein up and down. "I think between the two of us that should be more than enough if carefully applied..." She took the potion and motioned for him to hold out one hand for her to pour a little of the healing salve into and then did the same for herself before turning around to sit on Ein's lap, practically straddling his hips! "Start with my stomach and uh-... Work your way up..." She instructed him, right before he would feel her start applying the healing potion mid thigh, spreading the salve as it tingled and occasionally stung slightly, slowly working her way 'Up'."

Thrice X[/u]]
[Mirage Sandsea - Southern Pass]

"Des-ig-na-tion." Lightning spelled out, with a hint of humor in her voice that hadn't been there before. "Thank you for saving me Thrice." Light played blue around her and the energies in her hand dissipated as she sighed wearily. "I know of smiths who might be able to help, but none who frequent these parts. For now, we should make for that gate, I have..." She hesitated, then -after a moments thought- sighed again. "I have important information I need to deliver to the southern continent, and I don't doubt others will try to stop me just as he did. Will you come with me? The assistance would be most welcome..."

Gauthiant Nadeau[/u]]
[Elven Snowfields - Southern Woodlands]

The archer was already striding forwards at the invitation, hips as delightfully a-sway as before, prompting the mage to hurry towards Gauthiant as well to keep up. "My name is Fran..." She replied, voice low and filled with unspoken promises before she dropped to her knees in front of him, deft fingers already moving to undo the buttons and clasps of Gauthiant's pants, prompting another series of startled exclamations from the mage. "Wh-wha-!? Y-you can't-... Just..." The mage flushed, dropping to her knees herself a second later, quickly joining her opponent. "M-My name is Rydia!" She replied quickly, working with surprising grace and dexterity considering her apparent shyness.

As outerwear was pushed down Fran moved quickly to do the same to Gauthiant's undergarments, only for her efforts to snag as Rydia's green gloved hand got in the way for a brief moment, tracing a light caress over the Elezen's crotch through the fabric. The look she gave the other woman made her shrink back immediately, but even with that brief action Rydia showed she was either less innocent than she seemed or quite sneaky when it came to it...

Then the underwear came down, and whatever little feud had flared up over that died quickly as -shy or bold- both women took a good first look at what they had unveiled.

Ein

The way she went to work on removing bits of his armor had the young man stunned, and a little bit star struck, the whole time she kneeled before him unbuckling this, unlacing that. He felt his face rather flushed, his farmers tan made it less noticeable fortunately.

The young man couldn't tell where was polite to look at the moment, the way she moved it was while not sensual at the moment, there was a fluid grace to Tifa. Then as the chest piece of his leather armor was left for him to remove, he readily slipped it right off, his tunic underneath was in shambles, and as he had the lee way to, he removed it.

His upper body wasn't that impressive, it was toned in places, but over all it wasn't a warriors build, it was clearly a farmers build. "I um, I guess we can apply the potion together...." Suddenly he felt her weight drop and straddle his lap. He was over all, feeling the heat her body produced was rather maternal in feeling. She wasn't heavy, she wasn't even as hard to the touch from her rump upon his lap allowed him to feel, she was soft and strong, it would seem she managed to find a way of exerting strength, without her muscles harming her delicate look to her.

Then came the feel of her rubbing medicine on him, he looks to her back carefully, and attempted to try and move the dab of healing potion in his hand across around her waistline and across Tifa's stomach, his hand slipped carefully up under the suspenders connected to her black skirt.

The hands of his rub gently, smoothly rubbing her abdomen with the potion, the cool herbal feeling medicine stung a little but the healing would be worth it, as he roamed his hands up however, he stopped just at the hem of her small shirt, and looked to her. "Am I allowed to go higher?" He asked in question eyes locked upon the center of her back, and seeming to let his eyes drift down, his bulge in his pants seeming to be working up against her backside and laid just lightly up against the crease of her skirt that dipped in to curve along with her backside.

He flushed at the sign of his erection, and looks to her and then looks dead center shyly. Rubbing a little more of the potion in slowly and carefully trying not to move his hips up against her to much, as he did not want her being made aware, he was actually aroused right now.

Thrice

Thrice hears her spell out Designation, and his light eyes would flash as if he were twitching from his own pride. But he swallowed his metaphorical pride, and sighs. "Yes, seems my fall down the hill side may have tossled up my mental sensors, forgive me for that mistranslation." He simply said, and looks to her and down the way, she had a weapon good for close range, he did not. Over all, if she was going some way it was liable to be good to follow for now. "You seem to know your way through here.... I'll tag along if you arn't to be minding."

Gauthiant was almost taken aback with how eager the two of them seemed, even if the mage was responding to what the archer was doing, rather than acting of her own initiative. Now that he was about to complain, the way the archer spoke sending chills down his spine, even if it was a simple introduction. Definitely not what he had expected when he had woken up here, but he wasn't about to complain, that was for sure.

"Well then Fran, Rydia, it's a pleasure to meet you both," he told them as they quickly got to work, the two even seemingly competing as they strove to remove his clothes at the same time, with Fran succeeding at first before Rydia swooped in. Pants went and then undergarments, while Gauthiant looked down at the two of them, simply admiring the scene and letting his anticipation grow in the process. He was a lucky Elezen, that was for sure.

The sudden brushing contact took his by surprise, earning a rush of air as a tingle ran through his lower back, and earning a slight smirk in the process. Well then, it seemed that the mage was more than she appeared to be, at least when it came to actions. He supposed that it wasn't that much of a surprise all told, though it took him aback nonetheless. But it would definitely make this more interesting, especially if she could provide some good 'competition'.

At last the undergarments fell away, revealing what the two were looking for, with his cock already springing to life from anticipation and arousal. It was hardly small, that was for sure, though Gauthiant hadn't exactly had many opportunities to make comparisons. But he was sure that it wouldn't be a problem. "Now then ladies, just keep in mind that I'd like to be able to judge the two sides fairly. Other than that, I guess I can't really stop you." He was looking forward to seeing how persuasive they could be

Mike thought about the two path he had before him. He sat down at the water edge and took out an apple from his pack which he ate slowly before he said "Clearly I can't swim it, pulse only know what could be waiting for me in that water. So that leaves me with two options, both which could lead to ether good or bad endings. Hmmm". He stood up and paced for a few second before he flip a spare coin he had. Heads was left and tails was right, he flipped it and then, he took the right side hoping not to run in to something bad.

Ein Kebia[/u]]
[Cornelia Plains - Midland Gate]

For all his efforts to shrink back and keep his erection from pressing against her, Tifa seemed to flinch at the cool touch of the healing potion against her skin at first, though he would have sworn he could hear her smothering a giggle as the little twitch pressed the curve of her ass right up against that growing bulge.

"I asked you to tend to my wounds didn't I?" Her tone was teasing, if only gently so, and she reached one hand up for a moment, flicking the straps of her suspenders off her shoulders and then raising both arms to pull her shirt off. Beneath that was a band of cloth to hold her breasts in place as she fought, and given how easily she slipped that off in turn it seemed to clasp or tie at the front rather than the back. "I guess you couldn't see them though, so I'll forgive you this once..." The invitation was hardly explicit, but it was quite plainly there for Ein to take her up on it...

While she let him work up the nerve to reach that little bit higher, tifa reached back down to resume her steady application of the potion, hands smoothly working their way up Ein's toned legs. she scooted backwards a little as she worked, grinding her rear against that growing erection and forcing Ein to slouch slightly in the chair as she moved to straddle just slightly above his hips now. "Hmm... Better make sure I get everything..." The voice was contemplative, but Ein could hear the amusement underlying it before Tifa's hands shot to his underwear, tugging it down enough that he could feel his cock spring free mere moments before she wrapped one hand delicately around it and began to 'spread the healing potion' over it's length with slow stroking motions.

Thrice X[/u]]
[Mirage Sandsea - Southern Pass Gate]

It is only a few minutes walk to the gate, and inside, the world seems fragmented. A series of islands float in swirling nothingness, barren for the most part, though some contain green growth, groves and copses of trees. Thrice could even see a small stream flowing off the edge of one, though the question of where the water was coming from and where it was going seemed both of them to be rather an enigma...

Lightning for her part makes towards that island. Some of them have rope-and-wood bridges connecting them, but some require leaping across series of smaller floating platforms. Surprisingly enough, Lightning navigates these with ease, though she stumbles on the landings occasionally. Seems her leg is still troubling her slightly, after all, magic and potions can only do so much...

Gauthiant Nadeau[/u]]

Rydia looked surprised and both women seemed impressed at Gauthiant's size, but his comment about fair competition stopped Fran before she leaned in, and for a moment the two of them eyed each other.

"Ten second turns." The lapine woman spoke, almost more of a challenge than an offer of terms, and her counterpart nodded after a moment's thought before going wide-eyed as Fran leaned forwards without so much as an acknowledgement of the acceptance and slid her lips over the tip of Gauthiant's cock, tongue swirling around the head of his length delicately. Ten seconds later she pulled back, the meaning of their agreement becoming clear as Rydia took the initiative with surprising alacrity. The green-clad mage didn't play around with her tongue, instead simply bobbing her head on Gauthiant's length, pressing him delicately against the entrance to her throat and -surprisingly enough- managing not to gag as she did so.

Ten seconds, and Fran took the lead again, starting at the very base of Gauthiant's shaft and licking to the tip in long slow strokes of her tongue only for Rydia to take advantage of the newfound lubrication to stroke the elezen man's shaft with one hand while she sucked at his head again, repeating those little pressures against her tight throat once more, humming as she worked to vibrate those brief touches against the tip of his length. Fran was doing something similar when her turn rolled around again ten seconds later, having removed the dark metal gauntlets from her hands.

When Rydia went to bat again, Fran's eyes widened in shock as she finally realized what the mage was doing. She came at him almost bent over rather than kneeling, putting her throat at the perfect angle to be penetrated, and after five seconds of struggle during which Gauthiant could feel the mage swallowing against his cockhead she managed it, her throat bulging slightly with Gauthiant's thickness as she slowly pulled her lips all the way to the base of his shaft, leaving the entire length gleaming with spit-slickness as she regurgitated it two seconds later.

Not to be outdone, Fran changed up her tactics, and let her hands do the work of stroking Gauthiant's shaft while she took his sac into her mouth, delicately toying with his nuts with her tongue while Rydia -now loosened up it seemed- simply remained on the straight course of attack she'd already started, this time swallowing Gauthiant's shaft in a single motion and bobbing her head almost eagerly, fucking her throat on his length. The effort seemed to be costing her, as she coughed and massaged her throat after she pulled away to give Fran a turn, but it was clear she wasn't holding anything back!

Michael Fertar[/u]]
[Melmond Fens - Western Shore]

Heading right, the sky was clouded in pale grey, and as he travelled along the shore the air became steadily colder, a harsh wind that pierced right through his clothes coming in occasional gusts and swirls. There was even frost on the ground, and patches of half-melted snow here and there.

Ahead though, he could see some sort of swirling blue portal sitting against the shore, blocking further passage along it. There was a mountain there, and while he could climb or swim around the gate, he could also go through it instead, though who knows what he would find on the other side...

Ein

Ein was more or less stunned and gauking at the way, Tifa managed to undress. Her shirt came off revealing how it was she managed to fight so well with a bust so large, yet when the cloth strap came free. He gulped audibly and while he couldn't see them right away, he didn't need to pretend he didn't know they were an eye full to gander upon. The way she worked the potion along his skin though had him distracted enough, till he opened his eyes after reeling from an application to a good spot, where he finds his pants brought down around his ankles.

His cock at full mast now was sprung to life standing up, his cock stood at 7 inches fully, yet amazingly where some cocks may jut out straight, his had a slight bend in the center making it curved like a curved blade a little as apposed to a straight out straight sword. It had foreskin still and was clearly a virgin cock from the looks and get go.

Ein was flushed heavily, and he couldn't stop staring, it was clear. She was going to find he was inexperienced with this sort of thing, yet... Her application caused his cock to jerk, it was hot already to the touch, if she managed to pull down the foreskin some she may witness that his cock vein was rather engorged. The young Ein was panting readily and groaned.

"Your... good at this..." His eyes drift down and he shook his head, well she wanted this he would apply more potion to his hand if he could and would reach right to it, wrapping his hands firmly around Tifa's voluminous breasts, they were to big to flat out palm but he squeezed them just enough to get a good feel. "W...ow..." He said slightly breathy and it was clear the blood used for thinking was now in his cock, so he was hardly trying to apply medicine anymore and was more interested in getting the throbbing feeling of his cock to subside, though with her aid... That was not likely to take much time. "These, are awesome..." His breathy tone in time spoke, he was not sure if Rikku was still doing what she was doing, but at the moment he wasn't thinking much at all.

Thrice

Thrice managed to keep up surprisingly well with Lightning, if not for a few bobs and sways as he followed her on the less foot held ground. His frame was actually quite light and didn't seem to cause much stress on the foot holds as he tagged along, when she looked like she was having trouble with her leg again, he shook his head. "Let's stop and rest up ahead, my magitech core needs time to rest and you need time off that leg."

That wasn't quite what Gauthiant had expected when he had laid down that this needed to be a fair competition, but he still wasn't about to object to it. Of course, there was the chance that it might be ignored on 'accident', but that was a risk that was hardly his problem, and he merely prepared himself to enjoy it as best he could.With what he was faced with it would be unfair to do otherwise.

Then soon enough he was too distracted to care as Fran leapt right to it, engulfing the tip of his member and letting her tongue do the work, before swapping with Rydia, who skipped past that to take him inside her mouth. There was obviously some escalation going on, the one seeking to one up the other in what they were doing, and it most definitely promised good things for him in the process.

Back and forth they went, providing a delightfully exquisite experience as the cold of their surroundings contrasted with the warmth that met him on each turn, and the two proceeded along on their different strategies. Gauthiant did his best to hold back even as Rydia took his length into her throat, to be replaced with Fran doing much the same for his sac, and so on still. He didn't want this to end too quickly after all, even as each action sent building sparks of pleasure through his frame, earning heated breath and the soft groans that came out, a sign of how much he was enjoying this.

"Y-You girls don't...m-mess around," he said past shuddering breath as the competition went on. It was growing more difficult to hold on, his cock bobbing eagerly as it shone from its coat of spittle and the dim firelight nearby. Soon enough he couldn't stop it as pre began to leak from the tip, dripping down to whomever was lucky enough to collect it. Gauthiant definitely approved of this competition, that was for sure, and for the moment whom he would choose afterwards was lost from his mind.

Mike stood there feeling the frost hitting against his skin but he ignored it as best he could before he thought about his options. He could turn back or he could go forward and face what ever comes his way. With a deep breath and a tight grip on his blade, he walked though the mountains to face whatever dangerous thing would come. He was annoyed he had not met many people on his journey apart from that witch but maybe just maybe he'll find someone worth talking to on the other side.

Ein Kebia[/u]]

Tifa had been glancing to the kitchen door every few moments or so but as the two of them got more and more into their play she began to concern herself less and less with that little detail. She leaned slightly, her breathing deepening, interrupted every so often by little soft gasps as he played with her breasts and she in turn slowly stroked his hardened cock.

"You've got some swelling here... Might need some 'closer attention'..." She couldn't really turn around to wink at him, but the tone of her voice gave the impression of such anyways. She was quite enjoying toying with Ein, inexperienced as he was. She did care for him of course, but it was just so much fun!

"I knew it!"

Rikku's voice cut across the play and Tifa squawked in outrage, nearly toppling the two of them over before she managed to right the chair. The Brunette rallied remarkably fast, covering her breasts with one hand as she glared haughtily at the blonde intruder grinning at the two of them. "Aren't you supposed to be making dinner?! Quit Peeping!"

"But the stew is just heating now, and besides, I wanted a turn too!" Clearly there's been some talking going on that Ein didn't know about, and possibly something of a disagreement as well, although it seems to be sort of resolved? Rikku certainly seems to take the whole thing in stride, pushing down her bottoms and panties in one motion. "I can just watch for now though, don't mind me!" Tifa sputters as Rikku sits to one side, and Ein can see her spread her legs, idly touching between them as she takes in the two of them...

Thrice X[/u]]

"Just one more." Lightning muttered, navigating one final stretch of floating rocks with a series of running stumbling leaps before landing on the island and setting off towards it's grove of trees from which the lonely river emerged.

As it turned out, the source was a small pool, fed by what appeared to be a spring and around which a campsite had been set out, complete with tents, bedrolls, benches, a low wooden trestle table, and a firepit with a small collection of dried logs stashed next to it.

Lightning sat down near the firepit with a sigh, rubbing her leg gingerly as she delved into the stream, as though searching for something. a moment later, she hauled up a net, within which were tangled not fish but rather a number of various foodstuffs, preserved by the chill of the water? Perhaps...

Where was the water coming from anyways?

"Food and Shelter, though I suppose you technically need neither." Lightning explained quietly. "We can rest here a time, though Chaos' servants may yet seek to follow us, even into this place."

Gauthiant Nadeau[/u]]

Both women were going full bore now, Rydia swallowing and performing some interesting convulsions that set the muscles of her throat squeezing around his shaft in pulsing waves on her turns while Fran alternated between letting that quick tongue of hers toy with his head and toy with his sac while her hands provided steady stroking rhythm along his spit-slick thickness. Fran got the first drop of his Pre-cum, Rydia eagerly swallowed the next, but despite both of their efforts the little breaks, the minute downtimes between one and the other left both of them just short of pushing Gauthiant over the edge.

It got to the point that both of them wanted to make him cum, and Fran was the one who technically broke the rules first. The lapine woman reach under Rydia's chin as the green-clad mage fucked her throat on Gauthiant's length and started warming him up for her next turn with soft caresses, only for Rydia to catch on. The mage refused to give up her turn, and rather than make a real fight of it, Fran simply put her mouth to work as well with a frustrated growl. The talented tongue playing over his nuts while the tight throat pulsed and slid against hist shaft, neither stopping at the ten second mark but continuing? Gauthiant wasn't going to be holding on much longer, that much was for sure!

Of course, that made the question of the winner somewhat of a difficult one...

Michael Fertar[/u]]
[Melmond Fens - Southwestern Shore Gate]

The mountains were colder still, and desolate besides, their slopes snowswept and their winds cutting. Before long, Michael was struggling to climb, and he was beginning to tire too. He had been walking for a long time without any rest, which was beginning to take a toll on him.

He could see the peak, but if he pressed on much longer, he might pass out, and up here in this cold, that would mean almost certain death.

A pair of black feathers drifted in the winds before his eyes, like strange and misshapen snowflakes... Was he hallucinating?

(Dam lucky guys getting threesomes)

Mike stop and coughed violently. His entire body was shaking in the cold. "I know, I can't go much further but I know I can't turn back" Mike thought before he saw the black feathers and shook his head before he stood there trying to find a way to warm himself up. "I wish I had someone to warm me up" Mike said quietly.

Ein

While Ein had been busy, playing around with Tifa's wonderful breasts. The sudden intrusion of Rikku seemed to startle the whole situation. While he was still settled where he was, he had watched the whole exchange between them, then the sudden agreement from Rikku to which she settled down to play with herself had him rather wide eyed when she skillfully pulls her tiny shorts and panties on down and made herself comfortable... "Um... I can share... if... that would please the both of you, I must repay you both for sticking it out with me this far, I am not a great fighter surely, but... you've been so nice and all..." He tried to move to stand and gulps "I also may lack experience, maybe the two of you.... could teach me a thing or two..." His virgin cock hung low as it was hard and heavy, there was a musk coming from it clearly the scent of arousal was strong on him, and the two women alone were likely just as aroused.... "I could go far with two beautiful teachers like you to show me the ropes...."

Thrice

Thrice would settle in at the camp with Lightning and watched her get everything in order. He all the while was checking himself to make sure nothing important was actually damaged, when she brought up nurishment. He calmly gazed at her with his light like eyes that blinked on and off as if to signify he was blinking and comprehending what she was saying to him. "It is true I neither need food nor sleep, but water in my coolant tanks does help keep my systems from over heating..." He calmly states.. then looks as she spoke of Chaos. "So that boy was some sider with this Chaos fellow then?" He didn't out right think the young man back there looked inherently evil but looks could be deceving one might say.

Gauthiant fell silent once more as it seemed his two companions currently weren't in the mood for idle conversation, as opposed to continuing with their competition, and hardly slowing in that effort either. It brought his own release closer as his arousal surged all the higher. It was a delicious contrast between the two, the all encompassing massage from Rydia's throat on the one hand, and on the other Fran's quick tongue and stroking hands. Between that was the waiting cold of the snow, keeping his release at bay no matter how much he desired it.

For all his effort to hold to a fair competition, it quickly fell by the wayside as Fran decided that she wasn't content just waiting and soon enough the two of them were assaulting him with pleasure. He wasn't one to complain though, the contest far from his mind at the moment as he panted, groans and shuddering breaths heating the air as he did the best he could to keep standing and give them what they wanted in turn.

"F-Fuck," he panted aloud as the tension grew, both of them giving their all to giving him the pleasure that he desired. And at last it earned what they sought, length throbbing and leaping as he came at last. Whomever got the most from his release though, was another story entirely.

Zwei and the red mage were spending a long time in the shower at this point. She was moaning and enjoying the administrations from the darling red mage. She grips her hair and thrusts her hips out more towards the lapping red mage and groans throatly. "Ahhh this is great, a cute little mage to wet my tunnel and one willing to share her secrets and her body with me." She chuckles "How lucky can one girl get, so, my little mage tell me of all the females that are sided with Chaos, and if you know any good targets on Cosmos's side I'd be more then a little happy to go out and convert them, with you at my side." She winks

Ein Kebia[/u]]

There was a long silence after Ein finished speaking, a pause in the motions and words.

"That was so corny it was almost painful..." Muttered Rikku, though she said it with something of a smile on her face.

"Kind of cute though..." Tifa replied, to a nod from the other woman.

"Sensible too..."

"Quite..."

Another long pause, then Tifa lifted one leg up and turned on Ein, swinging her entire body about to face him as her leg went over his head. Her brown eyes caught his, fixing him in her gaze for a moment. "Just so it's clear, we chose you Ein. Not the other way around."

A moment, as she waited for confirmation, Rikku -having risen from her chair and moved a little closer- listening attentively for his answer.

Zwei Kebia[/u]]
[Bahamut Isles - Elayne's Camp]

The Dark skinned woman doesn't reply for a long minute, still attending dutifully to Zwei's needs, but then she comes up for air and takes a deep breath. "Lulu is with us, a Dark mage... Fran, a warrior of some sort, Ultimecia was once aligned to Chaos but she has turned to Cosmos of late..." A pause for thought, punctuated by a long lick up Zwei's pussy and a brief suckling at her clit before Elayne brings her fingers back into play, pushing two of them into her mistress' wetness and slowly pumping them in and out as she muses and recalls. "The Cloud of darkness, though female only in form... Rinoa, though she has all the appearance of Cosmos herself..."

She thinks another moment, then shakes her head. "There may be others that I do not know of Mistress, but those are whom I have met and heard spoken of." Elayne nods. "As for easy targets, Yuna is a summoner, and relatively weak on her own... Terra's mind is often under attack by that vile clown, and so she is more easily broken... And there is Rosa, not weak-willed, but hardly a fighter, easily captured if not easily broken..." Something deep down inside her chills at the clinical precision of her analysis but she pushes it down, and finds a certain joy in doing so. Zwei's corruption is rebounding, affecting her in turn, though she does not quite realize it even as streaks of red and black decorate her silver hair...

Thrice X[/u]]

"I do not remember him being an enemy... But only those of Chaos have any command over the manikins." Lightning confirmed, before adding. "The water is pure enough to drink, I am sure it will serve for your systems as well..." She herself takes time, pulling wrapped bundles of meat and cheese from the bag before searching around another part of the campsite, returning with a sizeable hunk of bread and a roll of cloth bandages.

Finally, she settles herself by the fire and begins to carefully and meticulously devour the food set before her. Between bites, she manages to ask a few more question though, most importantly. "Do you sleep? I would rest here a while longer but I don't dare to do so without a guard, and I would ask if you could keep watch."

Gauthiant Nadeau[/u]]

Fran caught the moment Gauthiant's balls tightened in preparation and shoved at Rydia, though the sudden impetus didn't stop the mage from catching the first spurts of Elezen seed in her mouth. Fran caught the next, though in her haste some impacted her lips rather than her tongue, and Rydia came back with a vengeance, eagerly mashing her cheek against Fran's.

The end result was that neither of them caught much in their mouths, but both Rydia and Fran had their lips, cheeks, and chins decorated in thick ropes of sperm.

For a moment, that was enough that both of them relaxed a little...

Then Fran looked up at Gauthiant with a gleam in her eye, and Rydia quietly licked her lips, scooping what seed she could catch with her tongue into her mouth. "Well, that was hardly a decisive victory for either of us..." The Lapine woman smirked. "What say you to a tiebreaker the-Mph!" As she had spoken, Rydia had shifted her attention and now she pounced, holding the Vieran warrior down by sheer force of surprise for a few seconds as the Mage's tongue danced over the other woman's lips apparently without reservation or restraint, eagerly lapping up the cum that decorated her rival's face, leaving it the next best thing to spotless by the time Fran rallied enough to shove her off.

Unfortunately for Rydia, two could play at that game, and for a moment they were distracted from Gauthiant entirely as Fran bore Rydia to the ground to do the same back to her.

On the other hand, this left both of them with their backsides to the Elezen, revealing wetness on both their thighs. If he wanted to take a little initiative of his own on either one of them, this would be a perfect chance to do so...

Michael Fertar[/u]]

The black feathers swirled again in front of his vision, making him blink again, and then -suddenly- the snowflakes were all black feathers, swirling around Mike like a vortex. He could still see snowflakes outside them, the mountains around visible through gaps between one dark shape and the next.

Something was happening to him...

The feathers thickened, until the blizzard and the mountains outside were gone, and for a moment, the chill reached into his very bones, less cold and more the utter and complete absence of warmth.

Blackness

Then, with another rushing howl of wind, light, warmth -genuine warmth, a wooden structure, a roaring fire crackling, sounds and sights and scents all rushing up to meet conscious mind.

And the voice of the woman from before behind him. "While travelling the middle path to the point of suicide could be seen as admirable by some, I see no reason to let you waste your life, at least, not by a foolish accident."

Ein

Carefully, Ein realized that, in all truth if they did not wish him to be there. They would have abandoned him on the spot. So their words rang true. "I guess my words were corny.. but. I do need the experience, and while this may not be experience for combat, experience learned is experienced gained.... I fully accept the two of you as my teachers, if you would have me as your student." He may have still sounded corny, but over all, he wanted to enjoy them, and certainly, they could do with enjoying him. Then slowly he leaves his hips thrust out, and bared the curved cock of his and out thrust. "So, I wager you both have much experience to pass on to me." He looked to Tifa's lifted up leg, and he gulped. "So, shall we start the lesson....?" He calmly clears his throat. Standing firmly, and strong watching Rikku move in closer, this was getting exciting, the young man had a hard time keeping his balls from flat out just busting everywhere due to the excitement of this, valuable 'lesson' to come.

Thrice

Calmly, Thrice looked to lightning and took a funnel out and began to scoop some of the water into a beaker and inserts the funnel into an uncapped cooling unit, and slowly began to pour in. The other unit had a hole in it from the last encounter. So upon applying the water into one of the cooling units, he had to make sure he wasn't losing to much coolant in the other, as his unit need proper regulated cooling, as he did often prefer fire to shoot. Then upon hearing her ask if he needed sleep, he slowly finished what he had to do before answering, "Well, I am not to confident about your condition, even if its better then before its, still not good... so I shall stand watch, I can keep my unit running for a little while longer, but once we find someone good with machines, I will need to pass along to them, my unit is different then an organic frame, something breaks it must be fixed manually."[/b]

Upon hearing that Cosmos had a summoner on her side. The woman grew a large smile across her lips, "I see, a summoner, if we were to move her to our side, could be quite the asset, would you not agree.... summoners are quite the rarity are they not?" She spoke and grunts pressing her folds up in towards the womans administrations, enjoying it the fingers thrusting her depths caused her juices to flow like a river, for ones still in the shower, they were becoming quite the dirty mix of fluids and musk. "I must say your hands are skilled, you must tell me how you've come... mmmm... to possess such skill, and when we finish with our fun, I wager we go for a hunt, a Summoner under my rule.... and a mage of your design, why I think we could become unstoppable." She groans, Zwei's body thrusts down onto her fingers.

Gauthiant was barely aware of the competition between the two as Fran and Rydia fought each other over the 'reward' that he had for the two of them. He was a tad distracted by his own situation, the heady cloud of pleasure that had descended, arching his back slightly as he came. Of course it also ended well for him, leaving him with the erotic sight of their faces sporting more than a bit of cum on them.

A few deep breaths allowed him to recover as he came down from that high, the cold returning anew to bite at him and set him shivering, if only for a little bit as he waited on what might happen next. At this point he had no clue which side he would choose, especially given the performances from the two thus far. They were hardly left wanting.

Fortunately for him he didn't have to, as Fran met his gaze with her own, voicing her desire for more, for all of a second until Rydia took the both of them by surprise. Gauthiant was left to watch in stunned silence as she went at it, giving quite the show as she lapped at Fran's face, cleaning the mess. Then it happened in reverse as well, with Fran turning the tables on Rydia to do much the same. With the position that both of them ended up in it left their backsides exposed, arousal all too obvious to see.

"Hm, not bad," he muttered to himself, enjoying the kinky sight. It was more than enough to get him ready for another round, as he considered what he should do about the situation at hand. Both of them looked eager and ready, but he couldn't exactly get them both at once. While Rydia was certainly appealing, his attention naturally gravitated towards the more 'exotic' (at least in his minds eye) Fran. Besides, Rydia seemed like the type to appreciate tag teaming the archer, if he didn't miss his guess.

With the decision made he advanced up to the nearby pair, dropping slightly as he brought his cock up against her wet snatch. He would give her a moment as the tip brushed against eager and heated flesh, in order to realize what was about to happen before he acted, slowly yet firmly pushing inside her. A wink was given to Rydia, offering the opportunity to take advantage of it if she wished as he started the next round.

All this happen a little too fast for Mike mind and then when he found himself in a warm wooden structure and heard Ultramecia voice behind him a calm chuckle came from him as he said "Aww, see you do care about my welfare, I apologize for my words last time we met. Confusion and a lot of stress made me say those things"

Ein Kebia[/u]]

The two of them smirked at each other, and Tifa grinned at Ein, rocking her hips as much for her own enjoyment as to let him feel her slick heat as her womanhood ground against his curving shaft. "You're close..." She muttered, "Too close for now..." She glanced up, catching Rikku's eye again before looking back at Ein with a smile.

"Ein?"

She slid her hips forwards, and though He couldn't see it, Ein could feel Rikku's presence close behind the brawler, her slightly smaller hands now the one wrapping around his cock. As well as a heat, her breath washing over the tip...

Then Tifa, speaking moments before What could only be Rikku's mouth enveloped the head of Ein's shaft.

"Shut up and suck on my tits."

Zwei Kebia[/u]]
[Bahamut Isles - Elayne's Camp]

"Yes Mistress." That word comes easier now, the service comes easier now. Some part of Elayne still balks at what she is doing, but some part of her enjoys it, revels in the amorality if it all, the sense -however faint- of betrayal...

Commanded to finish, the red Mage throws her all into it, angling her fingers to hit those spots that make Zwei gasp in pleasure and bringing her mouth back to task, alternating between sucking hard at the lady knight's clit and lashing her tongue over it, determined to bring about her mistress' climax as she has been asked.

Though she hopes quietly that her Mistress will let her cum too before they set out...

Thrice X[/u]]

"Thank you, and I know..." Lightning is still eating, albeit quite quickly now. "There is a girl amongst our number, a mechanist of some sort. If anyone in this land can help you, she can.

Another few moments of silence, the a careful replacing of the leftover food before lightning sinks the majority of it into the stream or hides it back in it's little hollow again. "Six hours should suffice... Will you wake me?"

For a moment, she looks as though she wants to say more, but the it passes. Some things are not to be concerned over in the middle of enemy territory like this...

Gauthiant Nadeau[/u]]

It had been clear within mere moments of Fran taking her 'revenge' in Rydia that the Mage stood no chance in a contest of strength without the element of surprise on her side, as the lapine woman had pinned her with almost insulting ease. However, Gauthiant's little intrusion provided her with exactly such an element...

As Fran turned, mouth open in an expression of surprise, some word or other on her lips... Gaunt hint never got to hear whether it was a word or a startled moan really, as a green-gloved hand snaked up around and pulled the Lapine woman back down in the moment of distraction, sealing Fran's mouth with a kiss while Gauthiant sealed her womanhood with a thick shaft.

Fran was tight, really tight, but more than wet enough to take him with ease, and though she might have been about to speak before, she moaned as Gauthiant thrust into her. Her back arching despite Rydia's arms clearly visible, clinging about her shoulders as her hands toyed with the clasps of the black armour Fran wore, managing to remove it in a matter of mere moments.

"Oh gods..." Fran was muttering, telling that her lips were now free, and Rydia had squirmed to reach her hands lower, working the buckles of what remained of Fran's faulds and stomach plating to reveal more and more of those dark-skinned curves...

Michael Fertar[/u]]

"I suppose that's as close to an apology as I'm going to get?" The witch's footsteps sounded, pacing around until she came into view in front of him. "I saved you because of what you represent, not because I have a fondness for you or anything." Her eyes are hard, and her voice is cold. "Even if I had held such a fondness, you did a good job of trying to anger me before, and you are hardly making up for it now..." She added.

Ein

Ein was stopped dead watching as Tifa closed in. He gulped but once his shaft ground up agaisnt her pelvis he found himself groaning, her motions were good, really good. It was when he suddenly felt Rikku come up from behind Tifa, and go straight for his cock head wrapping her succulent mouth around his cock head, his cock was so damned sensitive, just upon inserting it in her mouth, she would likely taste pre-cum gushing out. "Wow... this is a new experience..."

Upon Tifa's orders suddenly he looked doe eyed then found himself in no position to say no, even should he want to, which he had no desire to. So in essence he wrapped his hands around her breasts, his hands were strong and calloused a farmers hands, not necessarily a warriors hands, but they were rough in contrast to the soft smooth flesh of Tifa's wonderful globes. Hands moved in a careful circling motion as he tested their weight, and their softness, for one who fought with her fists, she remained soft where it was needed for her. "These are... nice..."

Groaning again his cock was at an angle in Rikku's mouth as he thrusts forward to press up more towards Tifa's breasts, it was clear that his cock's strange curve to it meant one would have to get creative with taking it dow their throat. Upon getting right in close, and his hands moving to uncover her nipples he puts his mouth around the right nipple, he took notice that her budding nipples were soft and light pink in comparison to the pale white of her globes. With his mouth around her nipple, he teethed slowly on the nub to get it nice and harder before he contented himself with suckling slowly, and gently every now and then teasing the nipple with his tongue, for a virgin he seemed a little eager about teasing her. The lapping tongue of his was careful and circling the areola of her nipple, the skin surrounding the nipple just before it became the pale white breast flesh.

The young man's cock was quivering from the stimuli which in this case couldn't get more stimulated, however, if one wanted to provide maximum pleasure, peeling back his cocks foreskin would reveal the more tender side of the young man's throbbing weak point, which was now half way in about 4 inches of its 7 inches down within the blonde thief's mouth, he couldn't hear any gurgle of surprise from Rikku, if she had made any sound at all, his brain was no longer processing the sounds around him, as most of the blood for his brain drained down into the vein of his cock, which quivered more if and should Rikku manage to graze it with her tongue or with a little pressure from her fingers.

Thrice

Thrice, nods as Lightning told him that someone amongst her ranks may be able to fix what breaks on him. "It is good to hear one is capable of fixing me, it is so difficult maintaining this body by ones self..." He slowly hears her request to be woken up once 6 hours suffice, his blinking lights for eyes gazed out towards the Sun, or where he thought the Sun was, and began to fit the number 6 in his mechanical brain as the hour to wake her. "I will stay watch, and if you should need anything do not fear waking to tell me..."

He said calmly drawing out his rifle and hooking it up to a cable on his body, it didn't have enough reserve alone so he had to hook his own Magitech core to it, for a sort of charging effect, and allowing for him to split the remaining mana between him and his weapon, he may need to find a mage soon who could provide him with some mana as well... He would whistle an old western sounding tune once he was certain Lightning was asleep, an odd thing for a synthetic man like him to be fond of whistling.

Mike shook his head and said "No, I am truly and deeply sorry for angering you. If you would allow me, I would happily find a way to make it up to you for everything that you are doing for me right now". Mike turned to face her this time so he could look her in the eyes as a way to show his sincerity and minor fondness for her. It had already been a long day for the young Au Ru but if he could find a way to repay Ultamicia kindness he would.

Gauthiant was hardly surprised to find that the mage wasn't the most physically oriented person, especially when up against an Archer who probably had a lot of upper body strength. Fortunately for her though he was there to provide that element of surprise and turn the tables, allowing her to get the upper hand on her opponent. That was something he had a feeling that she would be quick to take advantage of, and he wasn't disappointed there.

For a moment there was naught but a muffled moan before Fran could speak once more, and Gauthiant noticed as Rydia began to remove the armor that she wore, to bare curves and dark skin that served to draw his gaze, even if he wasn't in the best position to do that at the moment from behind. Oh well, somehow he would survive. "Have fun," he added to Rydia with more than a bit of mirth in his tone, guessing the mage would appreciate it.

Certainly he was enjoying himself, the tight caress of her sex providing an immediate warmth that almost staggered him, if only because of how wet she was. At least it made it easier on him, allowing him to bask in the radiating heat and the e,brace that sent feelings of a whole different nature racing through him. Once confirming that Rydia was taking advantage of this opportunity he would move, hands coming to rest on her hips as he rocked in a firm rhythm, sacrificing speed for power even as he pulled out and slammed back in. He could control the pace and did so, but she would get what she wanted soon enough, even as his grunts resumed once more.

Zwei moaned out once her little Red Mage got more into it, she was doing good work so far, and the way she rolled her fingers, and alternated between using her fingers and using her mouth. It wasn't long before the continuous assult to her groin and pleasure spots caused her to groan, and looks down at the red mage "Gooood, soo fucking... ahhh." She reachs out burying her fingers in the woman's hair and firmly gripping down tugging the girl further up against her pelvis and moaned with each flick and dive of her tongue and fingers. "Ohhhh, wow....mmmmm" Zwei felt an orgasm surging within her like a flood about to break a Dam. "Ohhh for your continued effort, I have a gift for you...." She groaned out, and her hair flung back as she arched her back and hips and splattered the face of the woman, and groans long and deeply, then smiles, "Come now, you lean back against the wall..." She said after she recovered feeling like she should repay the Red Mage with her own administrations at this point, after all they would be allies in this land, one should always pay back what one was gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom