Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Sibling Love! (Zero5906&SSlave)

((Ok... I'll try, and that was a typo...))

Abby moaned and goaned, tossing her head from side to side. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She yelled, cuming all over his face and the pee kept going. She smiled when she fianly finished. "Enough for ya? Heh..." She giggled and let out one last drop of pee before stoping.

Sarah was delited at his comment. She stoped riding him, and before a drop of cum could escape, was bent over, sucking it all in. She sucked hard as she could, to get every drop. She slowly fell asleep, using the cock like a pacifier.

Ricky kept his mouth open accepting the waterfall of Abby's cum into his mouth swallowing every drop of it, He arranges his sisters bodies so that both of their butts were facing him and them facing his package. "Lets get some sleep now my sexy sweet hearts. Abby you can use my whole ball sack as a pacifier while Sarah uses my cock as hers, and please try to keep your pussy over my face to" Ricky holds Sarah's butt very close to his face to and rubs her butt cheeks lovingly, he asks the both of them.
"What do you two think about replacing your menu to instead eating my poop and drinking my cum/urine and me doing same with yours?" Ricky needed to hear both of their consents for this big change decision.

Abby nuzzled up agsint him and stuck his balls in her mouth, fondling them. "Sure, it can't taste that bad if you liked mine so much..." She nuzzled her head into his leg and slowly fell asleep.

Sarah woke up as he talked and simply nodded, not wanting to remove his cock from her mouth. She giggled when she saw Abby and fell back asleep.

However, right as they fell asleep, Both of their belly's rumbled and their buttholes tightened, then both let out a mound of poop big enogh to cover them all, each. They slept right through it as it all kept coming out.

As the night went by quickly and being covered in both their soft moist feces, he slowly opens his eyes waking up then realizes the three of them are covered in a mound of their poop and came up all the way to his neck. Ricky took a bite of the combined feces of Abby and Sarah and swallowed it, he savored it for a moment and he noticed it had no bad taste to it, it actually had a taste of vanilla consistence, apparently the sisters like vanilla ice cream a lot so it made their waste taste just like it.
"Morning Abby and Sarah! Wakey Wakey! and so you two like vanilla alot? I ate some of your poop on us and it tastes purely of it!" He kept eating his sisters poop loving the taste till he was completely full, then he started to finger both their assholes deeply and pussies with both his hands.

Abby woke up and screamed when she saw all the poop, but reailised it smelled like vannila and herd her brother. "Well, we do like Vannila-" She was cut of by her own moaning at the fingering. As she moaned, a little poop fell in her mouth, but she didn't really mind.

Sarah woke up and giggled. "I ate a whole tub of it last night... and so did she!" She pointed at Abby and smiled. "Thank you for the fingering brother, but I'm not really in the mood for your fingers right now, and my belly feels weird..." She said, rubbing the area around her belly botton.

"Hmmmm, Sarah are you possibly hungry for more solid like food?" Ricky smiles at his sexy sisters naked covered in poop with both their butts facing him very closely, he digested the poop he ate before quickly as he has very fast metabolism so he eats the rest of the poop on all of them with every last bit of it. "If your really hungry Sarah, I got to poop myself so you can eat mine" He gets up into the dogy like style position with his butt raised up high for her as his saggy ball sack hangs down with his morning hard woody, both ready to be sucked on again. "Sarah, you get to rim my anus and suck on it as well eat my poop as it oozes out. Abby, you get to go under me and suck on my saggy ball sack, put pillows underneath me so you can rest your head as you suck"

Sarah smiled and nodded, getting up behind him and grabbing his butcheeks, parting them. She leaned forward and when her head was between them, let go so they clamped around her face. She stuck out her tounge and licked his asshole, the rim and a little on the inside.

Abby watched and sighed, she coulden't beleave what was happening. She grabed a pillow and got right underneath Ricky, leaning up and grabing his balls in her mouth and fondling them with her tounge.

Sarah grew slightly inpantant and put her lips on his asshole, sucking as hard as she could.

Ricky moaned in pleasure and squinted his eyes as he pushed his poop out then let his asshole muscles do the work, his poop was coming out in a nice thick stringy form. He looks down through his legs past Abby at Sarah looking at her amazing big thick camel toe pussy, the lips and flesh folds were thick and loose but bundled up it made it look like a weird juicy sandwich.
He also couldnt help but to ask the both of them a question, "Sarah, was your pussy always shaped and that thick camel toed looking? Abby, how much do you enjoy sucking on my whole saggy ball sack?" Ricky keeps pushing out poop for sarah to feed on, and the more Abby sucked on his sack, the more the excess skin of the sack sagged down and more the actual balls sagged down to. Though Ricky enjoyed every feeling his sisters gave him and didnt mind the thing bout his sack and he hopes Abby will like it more and more that way.

juicycameltoepussy.jpg

Sarah laughed as she slowly rook his logs of poop and swallowed them whole. She looked up at him. "Of course they did, you didn't notice before?" she asked litarly, before sucking on Ricky's asshole for more poop.

Abby kept sucking before taking a slight break. "Well, they do taste good, and have a nice texture..." She laughed and returned to sucking the very saggy sack with the utmpost intent

Sarah used one of her hands to stroke Ricky's cock, just to make him feel good. "More poop please!"

"Really? I love your pussy like that, I wanna suck on the excess pussy folds hard" Ricky pushes more poop logs out until the very last bit oozed out and dropped into Sarah's mouth, he flops over onto his back exhausted from being in dogy style position too long but leaves his legs spread open inviting Sarah to have her cock pacifier back again and Abby's very saggy meat sack pacifier. "Do you two have any ideas or plans for something fun to do later?" Ricky laid his head back on a comfy soft pillow to rest on while awaiting Sarah to put her juicy wet very thick excess folds and lips pussy on his face for him to eat out and suck on hard, he was so relaxed now and just took in all the amazing pleasure feelings his younger sisters were giving him.

Back
Top Bottom