Tales of Xillia -- The Earth Spirit (Mystearica x Malfrost)

Jude looked at the awaiting Edna and blushed. Her reactions and attitude just made him fall more and more in love with her. He couldn't help it...why did she have to be so cute!

He pressed his throbbing cock up against her sopping and quivering pussy. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. It was full of love and affection and as he pulled back, he gave her a wide smile. "I love you...." He whispered hotly in her ear as he pushed his cock deep into her tight and wet pussy in one go, pushing up to her cervix, his girth spreading her open as he held her tightly.

"Wh-what!?" Edna managed before his cock thrust deep into her. Edna had not been a virgin, but enough years had passed since the last time she'd had sex that she might as well have been. She gripped his cock in a vise of velvety, hot flesh. Her hands pressed against his faintly muscled chest and she groaned deeply as he bottomed out inside of her. It was almost painful with how far he thrust, and it was all she could stand to take of him, but it was still oh-so-incredible.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, and her arms wrapped around his neck as he gave her exactly what she had needed. She moaned and whimpered as he fucked her, rocking her from her toes to the top of her head.

"I said....I love you..." Jude managed to get out between ragged breathes as he slammed his cock into her like a well oiled piston. In and out rapidly, his base slapping against her entrance with each thrust. He moved one hand down to play and tug on her clitoris. He used his other hand to lift one of her legs up so he could fuck her even more deeply, more of his cock pressing against her cervix with each thrust.

He removed Edna's socks from her leg and grinned as he looked at her foot. His tongue liked at the sole of her bare flesh as his tongue soon worked its way in and out of her toes before moving to suck on them between her lips. He wanted to make every part of her feel good as they made love.

Back
Top Bottom