Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Strange Inheritance (DonVoltonus x FutaFanatic)

They grinned. "I'm sure if you take a good egging one of us can.'

Off to the back was a very shy looking harpy with white feathers, covering her crotch.

She looked to her, raising her brow a bit at the words, offering to help in exchange for letting them use her."Oh?Is that all?"

She smiled some with a nod, looking among them all before she pointed to the white harpy in the back, licking her lips."How about you? and I'm sure you all could eventually..I own the monstergirl brothel that closed down a while ago..Returning it to its original setup and adding new things to it..feel free to drop by and enjoy yourselves sometime.."

They chuckled. "You probably don't want her. She's albino, looks nice but her eggs are all hollow."

"Your point being?"She asked with a smile."still doesn't mean she isn't enjoyable to play with.."She pointed out before she looked to the rest of them."Perhaps her and one of you would care to have fun with me?"

"We don't really share mates." One muttered, all of them moving away for her to reach the shy female.

She giggled a bit, shaking her head some at their words."Then I take none of you would agree to come stay at the mansion? and enjoy all the pleasure and leisure you like?"She offered as she made her way towards the woman.

Emily smiled at her words, nodding a bit as she moved closer."Hollow or not makes no difference to me, and if they don't want to enjoy fun as well then their loss not mine."

"Can we do it a little more, Private?" she asked, moving to the opening of a cave, staying covered.

She nodded softly and smiled, waiting for the girl to lead the way as she followed, licking her lips in excitement

Once inside she spread her wings, revealing a cock that was a full foot even flaccid, with what appeared like a single testicle swaying beneath.

She looked at the woman as she revealed herself, Emily licking her lips with a smile, moving closer to the Harpy. "So..are you're eggs really hollow? as in nothing inside them..?"

"Well no...just no embryo." She sighed, fluffing her feathers. "You're really okay with that?"

She smiled a bit, giving the harpy a kiss as she gently rubbed the harpy's cock."Mhmm if you don't mind coming home with me? could really use your eggs as food..if you wouldn't mind?"

"They're just eggs." She groaned, already swelling thicker. "I'd be happy to live with somebody who likes me that way."

She smiled more, loving how the girl react, loving how her cock felt"Then come home with me..you'll be well liked there..but for now..."With that she kissed the harpy once more before falling to her knees, lifting the cock and giving the tip a kiss, all while jerking the meaty rod." Let wake this lovely thing up hmm?"

She groaned, swelling up into a full 18 inch beast of a cock. "S-sorry I'm so big." She panted, dribbling clear lube.

"No sorries sweetie.."She mubled, licking her lips as she stroked th cock more, taking a few inches into her mouth, sucking softly

She moaned, her single egged sack swaying. "Ohhh damn, nobody ever does this for me..." She panted eagerly.

She smiled, saying noting as she sucked harder, bobbing her head slowly as her other hand moved the massage her sack.

She pushed on it for a moment before she now used both hands to stroke the cock as she sucked, pushing some of it down her throat.

"S-stop...I need somewhere to put the egg, it's about to come..." She panted. "In your womb or on the ground, I don't want you to choke...."

Back
Top Bottom