Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Master Where Art Thou?

Cherubian

Supernova
As the thread title indicates I am still on the seemingly perpetual quest of finding a like minded individual to take up the mantle of DM in a common endeavour to detail the sometimes glorious, sometimes exciting, sometimes funny and very often steamy erotic adventures of a lovely and sexy heroine. While I am not averse to being part of a larger group - I have previously participated in such roleplays on this very forum - there is some allure in a more individual experience that is hard to resist.

Regarding the medium to conduct I am currently looking for an IM roleplay. I know this can be difficult to get to work as it requires well coordinated schedules. This is aggrevated even further by the fact that I reside in Europe, and during the week only have time for roleplaying starting around 8 pm, GMT+1 (i.e. European Time). Weekends are more flexible, but also more erratic as to when I will be online at all.

What I am moostly looking for is a mix of good plot and good sexy bits. I would want the sexy bits to flow naturally from the story, and not be forced in a ham fisted way like playing a follower of a sex goddess or a sorceress fuelling her magic with sexual energy. Mundane 'normal' setups offer ample opportunity for the most kinky interaction if done right.

My tastes at the moment are at a point where the lead-in and buildup is what defines the quality of any carnal scene for me, at least to a much larger degree than the detailed description of its mechanical execution. And what better way to provide that enticing backdrop than an actual plot? Frequent to constant underlying erotic tension is welcome - be it through small remarks about the heroines attire, the reactions of the males surrounding her, small mishaps and minor bouts of exhibitionism - but near continual copulating is not.

Also, I am leaning strongly towards playing capable heroines rather than dormat type damsels in distress who seem to only stumble from one mess into another, to be overpowered to the point of helplessness and subsequently raped by an ever ongoing host of villains. Instead I would prefer conscious decisions on the heroines part to be involved in the path to fornication, even if that decision at times can be to spread her legs so she can continue maintaining her cover and hiding her true capabilities.

Setting wise (low magic) fantasy is preferred, but just like with the system used I am flexible there. I know Pathfinder and 5e, and I am definitely willing to have an interested look at whatever else you want to try out.

So please, you creative minds out there, come to my rescue and send me a private message so we might embark on a common journey of mutual delight.

I had the pleasure of briefly GMing for Cherubian before real life snatched me away and forced our game to stop. She is a brilliant player to DM for, both creative and a fast leaner of rule systems. If you ever wanted to DM a game with a strong female lead, like Red Sonya or Xena, she is the player that can do it.

Interesting post, and that's definitely an interesting recommendation. But what settings are you interested in?

One thing I can tell for sure, I'm not likely to run Pathfinder or the like, but there's enough other options.

Now this certainly looks interesting. I could run a PF (or 5e) game for you in a homebrew world. While still a fantasy world, there are a number of "modern" amenities duplicated by magic/alchemy (liquid sunlight streetlights and permanent levitate elevators, for example).

As for plot, there are two I had in mind. The first involves investigating the Eye of the World and the secrets it holds. This one will be mostly in the wilderness, and most of the sexual parts will be with various mystical creatures. The second is more political and revolves around the oceans outside of Temposis. There will be many more people in this one, but as you're an adventurer, you'll always come into contact with monsters.

I'd also prefer IM (I'm mostly on skype, but I can get whatever IM system you use if needed).

World Information
The world of Temposis. A single continent dominated by two large empires, Duramel and Amiron, that are constantly at the brink of war. The sea past the horizon is uncharted and unknown, save for a few shipping routes to island nations. The continent itself holds a myriad of different terrains, spanning from freezing arctic in the north to burning desert in the south. In the center of the continent is a circular mountain range known as the Eye of the World, holding a strange unclaimed land heavily infused with magic and strange creatures.

Excerpts from Library Prime in Vrietel
The western empire, Duramel is a land of progress and power. It covers roughly half of Temposis, an arc from the Lance River in the north to the Crescent Desert in the south. The empire is ruled by the Council, a group of five people who each manage one aspect of the empire: agriculture, commerce, internal affairs, magic, and military. Due to a long history of monster attacks and naturally greater resources, Duramel's military and technology are the greatest in the world.

Major Cities of Duramel
Vrietel: Capital of the empire. Located on the coast of the Edge Sea. This is a massive sprawling city covering over a hundred square miles of land along the coastline. The sheltered ports serve as an easy gateway to trade amongst the smaller island nations, as well as for transport to other coastal cities.
Vralix: Located near the southern half of Duramel. While technically a city, this is more accurately an enormous military-industrial complex that houses the majority of the empire's military and equipment, as well as designing more of the same. The only civilians that permanently live here are the families of those who work here.
Mavicora: A northern port city used as both a naval base and a port of call for trade ships heading to and from the islands. Also has the largest shipyards in the empire, as well as an incredible shipwright academy.

Excerpts from the Arcadium in Illitarn
Amiron is the eastern empire on the continent of Temposis, stretching from the Lance River in the north to the Crescent Desert in the south. Under the rule of Queen Cantora Valiar, it is a empire steeped in a long history of magical and exploratory success.

Major Cities of Amiron
Faeloria: Capital of the empire. Located in the center of the empire on a massive hill that allows it to overlook the lands beyond. It also extends halfway to the clouds in a truly massive feat of engineering and magic. It is primarily a center of government and culture, although there is a significant standing garrison located there.
Illitarn: The center of magic for the empire. Constructed within a large forest, this city houses the Arcadium, a massive library and magical research center.
Lantai: A city built along the Lance River, it has been heavily fortified to deal with the constant fighting on the border, and thus houses a large garrison and is the northern center of Amiron's military.

Excerpts from the Amiron Exploratory Corps Database
The Eye of the World is perhaps the strangest anomaly on Temposis. Located within the Tor mountain range, a ring of high mountains that blocks nearly all entrances to the Eye. A layer of heavy fog perpetually hangs over the interior, making aerial reconnaissance impossible. The mountains themselves are considered neutral territory by both empires, as the effort needed to secure and fortify any major outposts on them would far outweigh the benefits. The benefit of this neutrality is that a guild has developed that specializes in exploring the Eye for science and for the rare materials that may be found. There are two known safe (although some would debate the use of the word safe) entrances: the Lance River and Dragon Claw Pass. The first is a river traveling north from a crack in the mountains that feeds into the Edge Sea. The second is a jagged break in the mountain range that, while treacherous, is far safer than any other known pass. Only a small area around the entrances has been fully explored and is still considered dangerous territory. The only constant about the Eye is that it is an untamed wilderness bursting with life and magic beyond anything outside.

Unfortunately my roleplaying arrangements went the natural way of things and so I once again have this craving building up that wants to be satisfied ...

Back
Top Bottom