Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arranged Marriage(KaryxHinata)

1hinata28

Star
"Yes Father." Hinata said as her father finished explaining she would be married to her cousin Neji Hyuuga. "This will happen in two weeks. Neji has been informed of this already. Do you understand Hinata?" The head of the house hold asked the young ninja. She was only fourteen years of age and she was to be married to her cousin with only two weeks notice? "Yes father I understand." She looked down quietly. "Good, you are dismissed." He said waving his hand to his daughter. "Good day farther." She announced before quickly standing up and walking out of the room.

Hinata almost immediately got to her room, pushed the door shut and lay on her bed. Neji? Seriously? Her father was arranging her marriage with the one person who she knew despised her? Sure she did not know how other felt but Neji never tried to hide his hatered. Ever since the chunine exams two years ago she tried not to be a bother for him. Hinata tucked her shoulder length hair behind her ear and removed her clothes. She had just gotten back from a mission and she was sore from that. She wrapped a robe around her naked body and grabbed a towel before heading to the bath area. Hinata's eyes remained downcast even though she was of the main household.

Hinata opened the door and lifted her head before stepping inside.

Scoffed, he had headed straight to the Hyuuga training grounds after he was informed he was to marry Hinata. His pale colored hues narrowed on the training dummy. The wood of the dummy whined in protest to the constant barrage of hits began to make it splinter. Neji breathed heavily as he continued to train, his muscles had become sore, yet he continued anyways, he was too irritated to stop, that was until his Chakra was drained to the point in which he couldn't keep his Byakugan active.

Allowing his arms to hang limply at his sides for a moment, he turned and made his way toward that of a nearby towel, and moved toward the Hyuuga bathhouse. Once inside, he stripped out of his clothing, folding them on a bench near the door, and moving into the spring, sitting at its edge, he began to use the bathing bucket to pour water over himself. For a sixteen year old, he was rather muscular, and it showed.

His head turned when he heard the door open, and there she stood, his fourteen year old cousin. "So you heard?.."

She blushed softly when she seen her cousin inside the bathhouse, then again it was a family bath house so both males and females used it. She tended to wait until no one was around to take her own baths in peace. She sighed when Neji spoke and nodded a bit looking off. "How did you...guess." she said in her soft quite voice. She debated for a moment whether or not to just leave and come back later, or to suck it up. Hinata moved over to remove her bathrobe which she set down. Then Hinata moved to the completly opposite side her cousin was on, and sat her back facing him.

On her back were still a few scars from the past fight they had, and a few fresh cuts from her mission and her training this morning. She looked at her hands and sighed all cut up. She shrugged and began to wash herself. The girl was blushing the entire time as she waited for her cousin to speak next. She was not going to initiate a convorsation unless it was something she needed to do.

Hinata tucked a strand of hair behind her left ear. She still did not know how to come to terms with her fathers irder...but she had no choice.

Tilting his head for a moment, his pale hues looked her over as she had moved down into the water with her back facing him. He was fully exposed to her, laughing softly he couldn't help but smile. "Well cousin..We have no way out of this..We are to be wed..So you don't have to be so bashful with your body..I am sure they will expect a child between us.." He nodded his head and slid into the water, moving a bit closer to her, he began to slide his hands over her back, holding the soap to start washing it. His member had touched her lower back and buttocks for a moment as he had done so. "We may as well make the best of this as we can..Don't you think?.."

His hands were surprisingly tender as he worked on her shoulders and back, especially with a 'vendetta' against her, though also at the Chuunins, Haishi had told him why his father died instead of him, knowing he had willingly gave his life for hers. "You know I don't hate you..Your father told me why mine had died..."

The girl could not help but blush as he spoke. Children, she had not even thought of the children aspect. She sighed putting her head down and sighing. "Well..w-we are not married yet so...I can be how...e-ever I want." She muttered as she washed her front half. Even before he touched her, she sensed he was coming closer to her. As his hands touched her bac she jumped a little and shook slightly. She turned her head blushing as he washed her back for her. Hinata had not noticed his member touching her back, she was to busy keeping an eye on him.

"I suppose we have no choice..d-do we?" She murmered about backing the best of it.

"R-Regardless..I am sorry for your fathers death but I never understood why you did it in the firstplace. I was not even three at the time, I did not choose to be taken nor did I choose to be saved." She said in a soft voice before dumping water over her, rinsing the soap. Then quickly made her way to the water inwhich she sunk down to her chin in. No matter what he said she was going to be shy about her body.

Nodded his head for a moment. "I know..I was pinning my hatred on someone who didn't deserve it.." He had moved closer to her, sinking under with her as well as his hands slid over her back, down her sides, and across her stomach. His chest pressed against her back as he pulled her to him. "Do you think of me that bad Hinata?.." His head tilted to the side, before his hands accidentally brushed the undersides of her breasts, my she had grown a bit there, and after a moment, his hands would find their way there once more, as soft squeeze before he backed up. "I'm sorry Hinata..I guess I will leave you be..and we will discuss things when they happen.." He sighed and turned, heading toward the edge of the spring slowly.

She did not exactly answer him when he started to talk to her. She did not know how to express her feelings about this. She was blushing as his hands ran along her sides and back and of course her stomach. "No...I do not...think badly of you...I actually liked you as a child but...I have tended to stay away from you since...I figured it would make things easier..." She said softly and squirmed as he held her. When his hand brushed against her breasts before squeezing it a little she gasped and squirmed each time. "Wait...' She said taking his hand when he tried to leave. "We...We can talk...if you like...you do not need to go." She said softly with a small blush as she looked at the wall.

Neji stopped, turning toward her as she held his hand, his would take hers firmly as he returned to sitting behind her. "I was consumed when I was younger..I didn't mean to take it out on you Hinata..it wasn't your fault.." His chest pressed against her back, his arms moving around her once more. "You have grown into a beautiful young woman Hinata.." He smiled and softly kissed the back of her neck. "I can't say I will be upset if I wed you.." His hands massaged her stomach lightly, his warm breath flowing over her neck. "I want you to be able to talk to me.."

Hinata blushed gently when he moved to sit behind her. She did not mind too uch as long as he kept his hands in reasonable places. She squirmed a little still slightly afraid of him, for all she knew he was just doing this to trick her, then again there was not much of a need. She spoke after a couple of moments she leaned back and spoke. "I suppose I understand to some extent. Though I can not say I am happy about this marriage thing...I suppose it is not as bad as before." As he spoke to her she found herself blushing deeply. As he kissed the back of her neck she squirmed slightly, it had felt weird when he kissed it but that did not mean she disliked it, actually she loved that small kiss. "we can talk if you l-lke." Her stuttering was not as bad as it was in the past.

Smiled and softly kissed the back of her neck once more once he had realized she liked it. His chin rested on her shoulder as she had leaned back into him. His hands stayed in reasonable places, wrapped around her stomach as he held her body against his. "Yes well..No one is usually happy about being forced into a marriage..But I would like to at least be able to feel close to you when it does happen.." His fingers slowly slid over her stomach before his hands moved to her sides slowly, massaging them softly.

Hinata blushed as her neck was kissed again. Though she did smile gently as he did it. She just sat against him as he held her there. Her face was pink but she was not acting as bad as normal. "I am only fourteen...what is he thinking." She sighed softly before making a face. "Well..there is only two weeks until the wedding... so...I do not know how close we can be before that..." Hinata said in her soft voice. She seemed to be thinking about what was going on. Hinata squirmed again as her sides were massaged. Hinata was debating whether or not to get out soon.

Smiled once more, kissing her neck one last time before he had backed up a bit, moving closer to his towels. "Well we have two weeks to get close..so lets not rush things.." He nodded his head before he slowly got out of the water, wrapping the towel around his waist. "Enjoy the rest of your bath Hinata.." He smiled once more before he picked up his clothing and walked out, heading toward his room slowly.

She blushed a little at the last kiss as she watched him leave. "W-Wait a minute." She mumbled before getting up and pulling on her robe after drying herself a bit. She cuaght up to him quickly. "I know this sounds...weird...but...you want to go for a walk?" She tilted her head holding her robe closed. "I do not want to be by myself right now." Hinata decided it sounded to weird so she turned around and decided to go to her room. Though she said softly. "It was only a suggestion but it sounds dumb so I will just go to my room." Hinata said with a soft smile and blush.

Stopped when he heard her speak, tilting his head he watched her walk out in her robe, arching an eyebrow. What had changed her mind so quickly? "Sure..We can go for a walk, Where were you planning to walk?.." He grabbed her hand as she was turning away. "No reason to run away Hinata..Come on and lets take our walk.." He leaned close to her and kissed her cheek gently.

"Um...I am going to get dressed first." She was blushing as he kissed her cheek. "I will be right back." She said quickly going to her room, not wanting to walk around in a robe. She dried herself off before pulling on a blue nightgown since it was getting late. After putitng that on she pulled on another dry robe before coming out again to meet Neji. She really just did not want to stay alone in her room. "Um...I was thinking about taking a walk to the place we went as children." Hinata smiled again, when they were younger before the trouble with his father and hers they used to play together. They also went to a large feild in the woods, most people never bothered to look for such places.

Neji nodded for a moment before he turned to watch her walk back toward her room. He had returned to his room as well and gotten dressed, he didn't think walking around in nothing but a towel would be a good idea either. Returning shortly after, he had been wearing a pair of shorts in which he normally slept in, and a black shirt. His hands moved behind his head as he waited, watching Hinata as she had returned. "Sure..I haven't been there in years..." He allowed his arms to rest at his sides as he began to make his way toward the forest, waiting for her to head that way and walking next to her.

Hinata smiled a bit as she followed him to the forest. "I was there a few weeks ago but...it is not the same as when we were kids...not as...lively." She shrugged a little not sure how to explain it. That place had some of the few fond memories she had of Neji and herself. When they played and there was not a care in the world. Of course she was little at the time so she did not remember it all. Hinata sighed contently as she walked, hands behind her back. It was slightly cold outside it was around the end of fall, begining of winter. She hummed softly before speaking again, her head looking downward. "So... do you like anyone?" Hinata asked as she looked over at him, Hinata was curious and wanted to know these things before the wedding.

Stopped for a moment as he heard her ask him of who he liked. He responded with a slight shrug. "At one point, I had a crush on Tenten..But it seems she is more into Rock Lee..So I never pursued it.." He slowly turned toward her form, the place had seemed to died since their younger years. "Sometimes I missed the old times.." He moved closer to her and slowly moved his arm around her. "If I am to marry you..I will let you know..I will always be loyal.."

After she had asked the question she thought it ment nothing to her. She sighed softly then gasped hearing about TenTen and Rocklee. "Seriously? she always acts like she hated him." She paused a moment then shrugged as she walked with him. The place did seem slightly dead but then again she still liked it. "I always missed the way things used to be, when my life was simple and I did not have to worry about training..." She shrugged and smiled as he moved an arm around her. She tugged him to the ground before leaning against the tree leaning against him as well. "I never doubted that...you do not seem the type..."

Sat down against one of the trees, his arms pulling her softly into his lap, his arms around her as he rested his head on her chin, closing his eyes and smiling. "I am glad you know I am not like that.." He nodded his head at the comment about Tenten and Rock Lee. "Yes well..After the Chuunins..Her opinion of me dropped, after what I did to you.." He sighed at saying that, obviously not very proud of it. "And After the Rock Lee and Gaara fight, she began to respect him a lot more, and she seems to like him now.."

The girl sighed contently as he pulled her into his lap, it was nice and warm here. For some reason she was not that afraid of him here, or at all. Although she did not act or think of her fear sub conciously she did fear him and feard his touch. After what has happened it was hard to forget something that trumatic, her death nearly followed it. There was a good chance she would never completly get over it. "Ah well..I guess I can understand why...though I never seen the gaara lee match...I suppose it was something that made her like him." The girl shrugged and closed her eyes again. Hinata seemed to be breathing evenly and calmly as she sat with him. her mind was wondering.

Back
Top Bottom