Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for GM for lesbian FATE game

Drielle

Super-Earth
Hello there everyone!

A little bit tired from only GMing around here, I am looking for a GM interest on running a one on one lesbian FATE game. I am requesting FATE because I GM on this system here at the forum and outside too and because I think it is the most appropriate system to be used on a ‘by forum’ game. I am even into playing dice less if the GM wants to, as my experiences with this have gone very satisfactory.
I am into most of the scenarios and plot types, including many fandoms, but honestly I know nothing about anime/manga settings and the hentai aesthetic is far away to be my favorite, even if I am able to play under such aesthetic. I am ok with realism or 3D computer art, however.

I am up to many sorts of characters and plots, but I am not fond of fighting themes and characters, preferring the social characters inserted into investigation, social or other types of plot away from fighting. I do not care about having a fight or two, but I don’t wish having this sort of character or playing a hack and slash plot. I am perfectly ok with restricted selections of character types and options, and I am ok even if you present me a pre-planned character with a picture and many details just to fill the gaps. I would also gladly create a character brand new based on the setting and plot presented.
As I said, it is a girl on girl game, but I am ok if the story presents males, girls with gifts and monsters, as long these elements are not poured over my character all the time and the story somehow demands it. In addition, I prefer playing dominant characters, but I am ok with other types or even climbing the ladder up to the dominant behavior depending on the plot.

I am very flexible about kinks and limits, but if you have extreme things in mind, please, perhaps we should check before going into it. However, I may say I am looking for a very smuty game, as I tend to on all my replies, place at least one teasing detail or description. Games presenting high heels, lingerie and makeup on most scenes are far than welcome too, as I like glamour girls here and there.
I am planning to play on third person and by PMs, but I am ok playing by thread too in case you want to show the community your skills and ideas.

From settings I would be comfortable on playing would be : Fantasy, modern, Nuns, Schoolgirl, Sorority, future, space, Warhammer 40K, Startrek, Marvel and DC. Honestly, I am not that much into super heroes because translating them to a system is complicated, but if you come up with a good proposal, we may discuss about it. It would be a paradise for GMs who enjoys roleplaying submissive characters!

Madison Parker said:
Hero's unlimited revised great simple superhero system

Following Ron Edwards' GNS theory, I believe a Narrative gaming system would be far more interesting to be used as a tool at a Forum game, both because the different dynamic when compared to a gaming table as well as its stronger links to the literary process and production.

I am not saying that d20 is a bad system, but when you pay some attention you realize it's focused on fight. It is a Gaming system, where the fun part is overcoming balanced challenges in order to upgrade by level, with all mechanics bringing players to the meta gaming. It demands a succession of dice rolls and declarations of talents use. This is the kind of system which demands some skill from the game master to handle for by forum games. The only sad part is that polyhedron d20 does not support much of character's drama itself, demanding it be added apart from game mechanics and having a poor support to deal with that.

I play D&D 3.5 and roleplaying situations are easily handled just like combat situations. For example you use a skill to try to bluff intimidate or persuade someone yea its a die roll but if the DM feels a character could succeed easily give them circumstantial bonus to the roll or if feel is they shouldn't succeed give them a penalty to roll to ensure the attempt fails.

Madison Parker said:
I play D&D 3.5 and roleplaying situations are easily handled just

I know how D&D works . I already played it. But what I am saying is that there are different compromises for each roleplaying system. We are talking about a game focused on character sheet progression and sense of challenges with a lot of meta gaming involved.

Examples are good and you presented a good one. Then create two characters on D&D 3rd edition : a generic 1st level fighter and a 1st level fighter who lost his young son and is now tormented by this lost, falling into drinking as a escape.

Drielle wants FATE, not some other system. FATE is a light story game and most GMs on here run things with more crunch. So I wish you the best of luck Drielle.

Drielle said:
Hello there everyone!
From settings I would be comfortable on playing would be : Fantasy, modern, Nuns, Schoolgirl, Sorority, future, space, Warhammer 40K, Startrek, Marvel and DC. Honestly, I am not that much into super heroes because translating them to a system is complicated, but if you come up with a good proposal, we may discuss about it. It would be a paradise for GMs who enjoys roleplaying submissive characters!

You found your man. How about a game set in a british all girl private school? A place full of mysteries and where the walls of reality is pretty thin and strange things happens and nobody seems to notice?

Technical information

Refresh:4

Aspects:

Concept
Weakeness
Why did your parents send you to this school?
How are you dealing with the school?
And how do you react to the strange vibes which flood the school?
Sexual trigger

Skills piramid

2 skills in +3
3 skills in +2
4 skills in +1

Stunts: 3

That is all

Back
Top Bottom