Let's Play With Fairy Blood! [MxM/MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowSprinkles

Lil Psycho
original.jpg
I see you~​

Hello and welcome to my MxF request thread!
Before I get into any information, if you're interested in MxM at all... I'm really craving it at the moment, so take a moment and look there first. Just click right HERE.

My Rules.
★Writing. You have to be semi literate for me to not rip my hair out at how to talk in the roleplay. No text talking, proper use of punctuation. You don't have to be perfect because I am not, but I need to know it's English and know what's happening.
★Length. Paragraphs. I match my partner, or go past my partner when it comes to writing. I will sit there and count lines to make sure they match, or a little over/under. If I can't write a ton then i'll contact you and ask some questions or see if it's okay if my post is a little shorter than normal. Time. I'd like it so you can reply once daily, or maybe more, or maybe less. If you take a week to reply to a roleplay i'll lose interest instantly, unless I really like how it's going and you're just having a slow time.
★Communication. Talk to me. I like to talk about what might happen, and if we both hit a wall on what happens next then we can talk it out. The roleplay will just die out if you don't fix issues or talk about events that could possibly happen. We can help each other get the others juices flowing.

What I like to roleplay is rather simple. (Genre)
★Fantasy! Demons, angels, vampires, werewolves! Now you'll need to excuse my knowledge on some species, because i'll have no clue.
★Modern! I can't go back in time, or into the future. I like the world how it is now... where we have cars, and phones, and most things are stable.
★Horror/Gore! I like dark and twisted things. Mature plots that involve death, suicide, and all that jazz. I also enjoy fighting, where it can be very bloody and filled with disaster.
★Anime! This doesn't count as a type... and there isn't a ton of anime i've watched, but I love roleplaying anime!

Anime.
I will only play an oc, but you can play cannon if you wish.

★Tokyo Ghoul.
★Black Butler.
★Vampire Knight.
★Attack On Titan.
★Seraph of The End.

Turn offs!
★Any bodily fluid besides spit and cum.
★Don't cut my character into pieces.
★Heavy bondage.
★Overly Hairy Bodies.

Turn ons!
Very long list.

For basic roleplays where sex isn't the main factor, but it's to help a relationship grow, or just kind of happens.

★My character being pinned to a wall, a bed, the ground.
★Biting. Breaking through skin, or just a playful nibble.
★Teasing. Light touches, public touching, whispering something naughty in anothers ear.
★Spanking. Nice red ass is always nice, along with the quiet squeak/yelp.
★Playful struggling. Where the bottom is playfully acting up, trying to get out of the grasp of the dom.
★Aggressive dom. Where the top wants to be the top and will hold down the bottom forcefully, fully knowing the bottom wants it.

This is for a more MasterxSlave plot.

★Gagging. Either with a ball gag, or just normal gagging on a cock from an inexperienced mouth.
★Light bondage. Rope/chains to tie up body so the person can't resist.
★Whipping. Hitting with a hand, whip, or paddle to make an ass red.
★Branding. Burning a mark to claim as property.
★Humiliation. Pictures/Videos. Maybe a live web show of it. Maybe a vibrator strapped to a dick, a remote control able to turn it.
★Orgasm control/Denial. Bringing them so close then stopping, only letting them cum when the person says so.

Other plots will have a set lists of kinks if they're special.

RE: MxF, Looking for long term partners!

Plots!
Colored=Mine
[WIP]

Plot Based

★Ronno High.★★★★★★
WARNING: This spoiler is really long.
Note: This requires multiple characters 4+.
Will do MxM, MxF and FxF parings.
If in MxM search, at least one of that.
If in MxF search, at least one of that.

Ronno High is not your average high school. The only similarity is the classes, and even those are different.

These are the grades.

If you're 18-19 you are considered a Freshmen.
If you're 19-20 you are considered a Sophomore.
If you're 20-21 you are considered a Junior.
If you're 21-22 you are considered a Senior.

The 'Rooms' are like this.
Depending on crime you are put in specific 'Rooms', everyone in that room will be by your side the entire four years of the school.

A - Small crimes. Only been in Juvi for Half a year up to two years. Unlucky enough to be put in at 17/18 years old.
B - Bigger crimes. Robbing, Abuse, Gangs, Drugs. Been in for two years to four.
C - Bad crimes. Murders, Rapist, and such. Four+ years.

A-1 = Room A, Freshmen.
A-2 = Room A, Sophomore.
A-3 = Room A, Junior.
A-4 - Room A, Senior.

Each room holds a color uniform, and the year they are placed on. (1-4).
A = Red.
B = Orange.
C = Purple.
Numbers are white, placed on the right side of the chest.

Uniforms!
Males - A button up shirt/t-shirt with the color of their room. A tie with the color of their room. Slacks/jeans. No holes/tears in the jeans, and must fit right, belts required. Sneakers/Formal.
Females. A button up shirt/t-shirt with the color of their room. A skirt/jeans. No holes/tears in the jeans, must fit right, belts required. Sneakers/flats.

Dyed hair IS ALLOWED.

Rules!
1. No weapons.
2. Get along with others.
3. Do not confront a student who is having a mental issue, get a teacher or officer.
4. No leaving school grounds.
5. No drugs.
Remember! We are here to help you get a more stable life. It's here or jail.

Protection!
Armed police officers.
Cameras nearly everywhere. (Not in dorms/bathrooms.)
Bulletproof glass.
Metal detector at entrance of school building/dorms.
Windows do not open all the way, unable to fit a body.
Activated electric fence/guards.

Dorms!
Everyone will be given a dorm partner. Unless a student holds a mental illness that is a risk for others.
Any grade mix. A freshmen paired with a Senior.
The rooms are also mixed. A paired with C.

They contain
One bedroom. (Two beds. Two dressers, Two nightstands, One closet, One desk.)
A living room. (Cordless Tv/Couch/Coffee Table)
A bathroom. (Shower/Bath. Toliet/Double vanity)
A kitchen. (Stove/Microwave. Fridge/Freeze. Counter/Cabinets.)
A storage room. (Shelves.)

Events!
Events can happen. We can decide when.

Examples.

Drawing contests.
Talent shows.
Field days.
Movie night.
Dances.

-----------
Pairing ideas.
Color=Mine.

One Pairing. Freshmen A is paired with a Senior C.
Second Pairing. Junior C is paired with a Senior C.
Third Pairing. Two senior C's.
Forth Pairing. Sophomore A is paired with a Freshmen C.

Plot Idea.

It would start with each picked pair opening the door to see who their dorm mate is for the year. A small freshman A, A thuggish looking Sophomore B? Maybe it's an awkward meeting while the other is yelling? It'd be a complete mix of reactions and type of people who have been forced to basically live together. Not much of the school days would be written, just after school. Unless there are two characters who share the same grade/room. Or if there is an event that characters are planning to be involved in.

Can be romantic/sexual.

I left a lot of space. I didn't say the direction it's going, or anything really. Simply stating how i'd start off. I want my parent and I to think of it together.

-------

MY rules.
1. Color code a specific character speech. Set a color to them so every time they talk I know who is talking. Plus it makes it look pretty!
2. Character sheets are NOT required.
3. A picture of your character is also NOT required. If you want them from me they'll be strictly anime/drawn.
4. YES. Unnatural hair/eyes is alright with me.
5. Lets say A and B are talking in the library, but C and D are talking in a dorm. Separate the text with a divider.

★HotelOwnerxNewWorker.
A girl has just got out of her first year of college, majoring in art decides to make a rash decision and moves away from her small home town to a large, busy city. With little money, no schooling in the summer, and nothing but a few bags of her belongings she's struggling to live. She is living in a motel.

One day the girl takes off to a very popular hotel, they were looking for someone to work behind the desk. With beautiful ginger hair and paint covering her clothes and skin she walks in. She meets a very professional looking man who seems disgusted by how she looks. A child is all he sees as she tries to ask for a job. Before he could reject her, his sister comes rushing over.

"You can't be so uptight, if she cleans herself up and wears the uniform you'll see her in a completely different light!" And she was hired... only because of the sister.

I want this to be a slow romantic roleplay. Between a young girl filled with hope and energy, and a serious, hard working man. (Late twenties?). I'll be playing the sister as well~

Make your character interesting! Why might he not like a childish looking girl, maybe he wanted to be something more than an owner of a hotel and would hate to see someone with potential waste it.

Smut Based

Fandom Based

★GhoulxGhoul.
A virus has broken out in the city of Tokyo that affects both humans and ghouls alike.
A young ghoul has recently joined a group of others, and finds herself often tested by the leader of the group. Other say its normal, that he's trying to make sure he isn't carrying weaklings. She assumed that would be the case as her nickname was "Blood Angel". Angel wasn't very convincing of her strength.
One day the ghoul manages to save the leaders ass before they made an escape. Two infected ghouls at his front, one at his side, and two at his back. The price for putting her life on the line was one of her eyes. Most of the lower members calling her insane for risking herself, though she had come into contact with some of the top members. They had a completely different attitude to what she had done, they were the ones who really cared for their leader... was he the only newbie that cared for him as well? She was called to her leaders office a while after when she was given wrapping for her wounds and a patch to cover the new hole in her face.
What happens next is the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom