Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets Play With Fairy Blood!❈Looking For MxM, FxF, MxF❈

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowSprinkles

Lil Psycho
✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・✧・゚:​
Welcome to my little escape of insanity, known as roleplaying.
Thank you for clicking on this little thread I made, it's much appreciated.
Enjoy your reading.

Little things!
MxM only please!
I am a switch/Submissive.
I will do replies from 3-6+ paragraphs.​

✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・✧・゚:​

Some Information about me.​

★ My real name is Alyssa, my common nickname is Aly. But please, call me Leafy~
★ I am in schooling still, well not right now, as it's summer break.
★ I have no life! I will reply multiple times a day unless my creative flow gets blocked and i'm unable to think of something.

Things I enjoy in a roleplay~

Genres!​
★ The type I enjoy the most is a fantasy type of roleplay. This could mean we take place anywhere that the mind could think of. Or maybe a place just like here, just containing mythical creatures! I think my favorite is a modern fantasy.
★ The next thing I enjoy is horror. I like being scared, or scaring another. Maybe something filled with murders, non-con... Darker themes don't scare me, I promise. Want something more touchy, I can do that! Makes it more fun in my opinion.
★ I do like modern, but it has to be an interesting plot behind it. Otherwise i'll just loose interest within a few posts and want to drop out. This means no full smut incest, that's just boring.
★ Anime! I know this probably isn't a genre, but it's something I enjoy to roleplay. There will be more information about that down below.

Species!​
★ Humans. Obviously! It's what we are, and I wouldn't mind playing as what I am.
★ Elementals. Hehe, I love the ability to have my hands pulse out columns of fire into a forest! Hehe~
★ Vampires. I haven't played them much myself, but I think I like it most when it's either a newer vampire, an elder... or a savage one.
★ Werewolves. I know people ca be very specific about these, and I don't know exactly everything about them. If you don't mind, teach me! I love wolves...
★ Demons/Angels. I have played these A LOT. I have taken all my angel/demons/mixes and made them into a family tree... so it's most likely my characters are related. This line started about three years ago with my very first roleplay. So they hold a special place in my heart.
★ Neko. For my a neko is just a human with animal like ears, tail, eyes, teeth/nails. Though I know Neko means cat... but that's what I mean when I say neko.
★ Furry/Anthro. What's the difference? Is there one, or do people just like using different names? I'm also okay with these! I have no played them much.

Random Things!​
★ I enjoy fighting. Physical or verbal.
★ Sad/Mature themes. Suicidal characters, abuse victims, rape, and so on.
★ Flawed characters. Most of my characters are fucked up.

What I do not enjoy in a roleplay!​

Genre!​
★ I have never tried Sci-fi, and I honestly don't want to. I'm not all into the future/robots, time travel or overly scientific things.
★ Another thing I don't like is historical. Taking place in a place in the past and needing to know specific facts. I'm not the smartest gal, and I don't want to mess things up by my lack of attention of History class in high school.

Species!​
★ Robots. I'm not all into the scientific things.
★ Aliens. I'm also not into slimy, tentacle covered, or scaly creatures.

Random Things!​
★ Helpless Characters... My characters have a backbone. They might have issues and seem skittish but can burst if pushed.
★ Vanilla sex. That's boring. Clawing, biting, teasing! Anything but just straight sex.

✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆✧・゚: *。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・✧・゚:
O/Os!

'Normal' Kinks.​
★ Biting/Clawing! Receiving/Giving. It could break skin. Licking/Sucking blood doesn't bother me.
★ Pinning! Receiving. I think this might be one of my biggest ones. Being held down to a bed, wall, ground.. between someone else.
★ Hair Pulling! Receiving/Giving.
★ Choking! Receiving. Kind of explains itself, breath control.
★ Playful Struggling! This means my character wants it, but wants to play a little hard to get.
★ Humiliation! Receiving. Another big one I enjoy.

Are these weird? Kinks.​
★ Saliva. I don't mean drool all over me... like trails coming from lips, or cock. Drooling is good as well, just not slobbering I guess.
★ Pre-cum. I like things that drip I guess you could say? And it's fun to see boy get as wet as a girl can.
★ Cum. Not an excessive amount, but i'd rather have it in my mouth and squirted all over my body.
★ Food play. I don't mean force feed me. Like a Popsicle or a long lollipop... drips and saliva.

Turn offs​

★ Feces.
★ Extreme bondage.
★ Overly Hairy Bodies.

Things I don't care about.​
★ Urine. If you want me to piss on myself or in my clothes i'm fine with that. Though i'm not okay with someone pissing on me, or making me swallow it.
★ Furry/Anthro/Neko.
★ Femboys. If I play it.

My Plot World!
[Work In Progress]
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Currently there is!
Six MxM, Two FxF, Two MxF.
Key.
♂♀=MxF
♀♀=FxF
♂♂=MxM
✦=Craving
Picture Plots!
Here
A Curious Soul.[♂♂ Only.]
After a deadly war on earth between heaven and hell earth is in ruins and most humans have been killed off or gone into hiding. A curious human[Me] has nowhere to go, as his city fell with nothing left but him. He ventures into the forest to look for food or shelter but instead finds a wounded demon and an odd looking companion.
-------------------------------------------------
Here
Wiches Grasp[♀♀ Only. High fantasy, 'world'[Forest] building, possible multiple characters?]
A forest known as it's own separate world. A vast land that seems endless. Filled with magic and mythical creatures. It's known as Witches Grasp, a dangerous land where no human should go in... as they can not leave. Stories tell that what lives inside feasts on human flesh, and the plants give off a strange aroma that causes sickness.

A forest elf[Me] spots a human, and watches from a distance. Inside the forest the kin are told humans are dangerous. They're aggressive, thick headed, rash, disgusting and want to destroy their home and turn it into a pollution filled city. But this little forest elf wanted to meet one, though she was still afraid.
---------------------------------------------------
Here
Running[♀♀,♂♀,♂♂]
He[Me] is being tracked down by a fairly trained killer, his father had done some pretty fucked up things when he was alive, but commit suicide a week ago. He knew what his father did and why but not in detail, he wasn't a good guy but he was an amazing father. Time to try and run and hide inside the city, learning how to deal with pain, tear, and sleepless nights. It's a cat and mouse game, and he's the mouse.
Basic Original Plots.
I'm Always Being Watched.[♂♂ Only]
Elijah[Me] knows he is being stalked by someone. Ever sense middle school he felt a pair of eyes digging a hole into his back. He never knew who it was and when he expressed it nobody believed him. He often got notes and letters in his lockers, books, or even his bag. 'Cute boxers.' Was one of the first ones he had ever gotten. They were simple things at first, 'I like your new body spray.', 'Your smile is so cute!'. Soon they turned into multiple sentences, then paragraphs. In high school it got worse as gifts and letters were being left at his front door. Sometimes he expressed to his friend how he wanted something and the next day it was sitting on his steps with a note on top. Now in college and at his own apartment Elijah notices things are going missing or out of place. He tried calming himself, telling himself he's simply going crazy, but he knew the person was constantly inside of his house.

One day Elijah wakes up in the middle of the night with someone who he could only assume was his age trailing his fingers down his bare chest and stomach.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you lying![♂♂ Only]
After a life time of friendship and a year of a relationship Haru notices his boyfriend is acting strange. Coming home with mysterious injuries, becoming distant, and sometimes not coming home for a night or even a day. Becoming more and more worried Haru is scared his boyfriend is cheating on him.

One day when he says he's going to work Haru follows, and see him going into a hotel with a boy who looked under eighteen. With a heart filled with pain he runs back home and decides to do nothing but cry. No cooking, no cleaning like he normally did. The house would be silent when his boyfriend returned, instead of the smell of dinner filling the apartment.

Little did Haru know that his boyfriend was holding a secret to protect him. He was a demon hunter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Angel Singer[♂♂ Only]
A shy, introverted teen lets out his voice after his mother died. She admired it greatly and always thought he'd do great things in life. Letting go of his fear of stage fright he decides to sing at a local talent show, his older brother in the front row of the packed theater.

Little did he know that his idol was also there, just watching to have a good time with the band mates.
More Thought out original Plots.
Because I can't get the spoilers to work right, and I don't want this to be three miles long, these will be put on hold until I find some way to fix the duplication
Smut Plots.
My Kinks![WIP]
✦Daddy kink! Referring to someone else as daddy. Giving.
✦Strangulation! Feels oddly nice, let's not judge. Receiving.
✦Age gaps! Eighteen with Thirty. Not a pervy Thirty, a mature an professional one. I want to be the young one.
✦Toys! Dildos, vibrators, all of it. Receiving.
✦Whipping/Flogging! For master/slave situations. Receiving.
✦Hand cuffs! Metal ones, fluffy ones, one with a tie/rope. Receiving/Giving.
✦Biting! Adore it. Receiving/Giving.
✦Cross-dressing! Forcing a boy into a dress/panties. Receiving.
✦Humiliations! Any kind honestly. Receiving.

Working on it.
Fandom Plots.
Pokemon!
---------------------------------------------------
Adapting.[♀♀,♂♀,♂♂. Written in ♂♀]
A new region has been discovered.
Nobody knows anything about it as the locals force researchers away.
They will only allow new starting trainers.

This island is very dangerous compared to the others.
Pokemon are killed, not fainting.
Pokemon can kill humans.
No pokeballs, trust and bonds must be formed for them to listen.
Actual weapons are used. Bows, swords, daggers, guns, etc.
Team Misfit. A group of people who use the aggressive nature of
this island to their advantage. Killing both human and Pokemon.

Safe areas are towns, which aren't completely safe.

Five trainers are allowed on the island to research, given no Pokemon, way of communication and limited supplies it's not certain what'll happen.

One happens to be mine, leaving before her family could argue. It was her chance to finally become a trainer after being deathly sick for so long. Now eighteen she enters the undiscovered region. Straying away from the group and running into a forest. Going deeper she finds another trainer, before she could get a word out a high pitched screech left her as she turned, A Mightyena teeth deep within her left calf.
Plot Graveyard.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom