Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is lost is now pure pleasure! (Zero5906&Hinata)

Sintan

Supernova

One lovely morning and another day for the two Siblings Ricky and Faye living together in a house on their own, their parents have passed away long time ago leaving them all the money which lucky for them the parents were sorta rich.
While Ricky is in the kitchen at the pub table having some coffee reading something as his very attractive sister just now wakes up deciding to take a shower to start the day off. She heads to the only bathroom in house down the hallway only wearing panties as what she usually wears to bed, she strips off her panties as turning on the shower for hot water. Once she got in the hot shower and started to bathe herself as enjoying herself but once the bar of soap slipped out of her hand hitting the ground, he bent down to pick up as from there she slipped down to the shower floor hitting the shower wall with her head. Before she went unconscious she yelled out to her brother Ricky in panic, "Ricky! Help!" then right as hit the shower floor hard with head all her memory was lost of who she was, why she was here and even her potty trained instinct was erased to.
Ricky heard the scream of his sister in panic quickly dashing to the bathroom opening the door to find her naked knocked out cold in the shower, he has no choice but to pick her up and carries her out to his bedroom and layed Faye on his bed then sat right next to her side looking at her worried, he held one of her hands firmly in his. "Faye..Faye...please wake up...please"

(Shall he tell her that they are brother/sister to even though she is now his lil pet slave???)

Faye groaned softly in pain as she started to come around. It was around two hours after the fact. She squirmed and shivered slightly. Her eyes opened a moment. She looked at her brother with a blank look on her face. Then shut her eyes again. She was confused and unsure about things. The girl tugged her hand away from him before rolling on her side and shaking again. Then she went and pulled the blanket that was under her over her. She was cold after all.

"Whats going on?" She said softly. "Who...am I...W-Who are you?" She said her eyes still closed, her head throbbing,.

Ricky wrapped her up in the blanket then pulled Faye into his lap and cradled her like a baby then starts to explain things to her.
"Well, your name is Faye and I am Ricky your brother and biggest thing is that is your my pet slave to do anything I desire in my wants or needs, but dont worry I am very loving and caring for my baby sis pet" Which Faye could obviously very much tell since he was holding her close to him and his voice tone. He slowly took off the blanket exposing her curvy sexy body and admired it very much, he wrapped her legs around his waist and held her chest tightly to his pressing the breasts firmly against his chest, Ricky was only boxers to but he took those soon in matter of minutes so that his morning wood would arouse her virgin very tight pussy. He rubbed her back up and down caressing her lovingly and put her head over his shoulder, then softly rubs her head to ease the pain and throbbing to go away.

When the blanket was pulled off of her she shook slightly her hands rubbing her shoulders. "F-Faye....My name is...Faye?" She asked him slowly before closing her eyes again. "Ricky." She whispered his name, she still of course was acting very upset and unsure about things. "What do I do...as a...pet?" She asked in the same unsure voice. He did seem like a nice and kind person. She slowly pressed herself against him not wanting to be cold along with having a head ache. She winced as he started to pet and rub her head. She turned her head a little and rested against him. It felt good but it also hurt a bit. Faye stoill had a blank look.

"Yes your name is Faye, and as a pet you are to must to do anything in my sexual desires,wants,and needs plus not to forget wear anything I request. But also as your brother and only person you have close to you in your life we are to must mate to keep the family going alive" Ricky picked her up off his lap alil so he could slide his long thick hard member into Faye's virgin very tight pussy all way into womb penetrating the cervix wall then slowly put her butt back down on his lap making the cock sink deeper and stay inside, thus making her pussy throb and tighten around him very tightly not letting it escape out.
"If it hurts alot, I suggest wrapping your legs around me as tight as can and soon the pain will pass so you will get used to it"
As usual, Faye needs to poop and pee very soon and has to go very often in long durations plus she lost her train of skill of potty trained so Faye has no morals of where to poop or pee so just goes where ever she is sitting or standing.

(Position way for her to wrap legs around him)
cuteleghug.jpg

"So...we have to...have sex to have kids?" She asked slowly as he informed her of these things. "And I stay only with you." She said softly her arms around his neck gently. When he lifted her she was slightly confused that is until he started to lower her down onto his member. She gasped trying to pull herself off of his cock but tht was to no avail. She winced as he pushed his cock inside of her tight pussy. Of course it hurt since it was her first time doing this. As her hymen broke her pussy dripped a bit of blood but not much. Faye nodded gently as she slowly slipped her legs around him and held them there tightly not wanting him to release her. It hurt but she was not going to cry out. She did have to poop but not so much at the moment.

"Yes indeed my pet sis, and you also must stay within my sight every second no matter where" Ricky's hard member was throbbing in pain from being so hard but also felt great pleasure being inside his sister's womb. Not too long later after 30 minutes of him being inside her, he starts to pump a constant flow of sperm into her womb fertilizing her ovaries and kept pumping sperm in her nonstop. The sperm was filling her womb fully of it and seeped out alil from her pussy, all the hot sperm should be the exact thing his sister needed to wash away all the pain and grant pure bliss and pleasure. Ricky held her very tightly to his chest pressing her breasts hard against him, Faye's pussy walls tightened around him extremely tight keeping him in place sealing all the sperm in the pussy. "Faye, how do you feel now my dear?" Ricky didnt mind the blood trickling down her pussy all over his member and balls, he wanted to stay like this for rest of day and let his member keep pumping hot sperm into her womb, his goal was clear as water that he wanted her pregnant and have a nice round big belly.

As he filled her womb up with his hot sperm her belly expanded a little bit. Shew squirmed slightly before looking at him a moment. It was starting to feel extremly weird, having that much liquid inside of her. It did not seem like he was stopping anytime soon. She poked her belly lightly. She was feeling very full, but she also felt like something was going to come out, meaning her pee and poop, although she did not realize this of course.

Ricky crept a finger in her asshole deeply checking if need to poop, since Ricky already knows his sister so well and every personal thing bout her including she has bodily waste problems of tending to go loong durations of pooping and peeing as well needing to go very often plus her being not potty trained at all. "Faye, start pooping on my lap" He pulls his finger out slowly then rubs away the clit skin folds covering the bare clit nub so he could her rub her clit directly to make her needing to feel urge to pee more. "Faye, let out ALL of your poop and urine on my lap right now sweety" Ricky spreads her butt cheeks apart to make it easier for her to poop, as he waits for her to start pooping nonstop he starts to suck on her erect nipples from her body excitement. "Oh by the way, are you hungry at all?" He says right before he started to suck on her nipples for Faye's for breast milk, hes really hoping shes hungry and thirsty so he can get her to start eating his feces then drink his urine and cum.

Back
Top Bottom