Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5th Ed DND

I'm looking to run a game that is adult, but not smut. No "cum everywhere", but at the same times, it is a world that isn't just full of rainbows and unicorns with a dark looming cloud. Is there an interest?

Ah, I am almost ashamed to admit I selected Warlock due to getting Telepathy, and the Tiefling synergy. Really, while there is going to be flavor, I just picked it because it was a caster that was neither bard or sorcerer, were I could play a selfish... social climber.

homebrew based on historical would be interesting, although some classes could be weird depending on the setting chosen, I was thinking going pirate ranger or pally of the ancients (no need for honor just worrying on beauty) if melee are needed or cleric or bard if healing/support is more of a need (or even favored soul if UA is allowed), race would depend on class mostly but human is a favorite of mine for the scarce feat and 2 +1s to scores can be enough as there is no possible way to reach 18 at first level

mostly waiting for theme too

Just to clarify, when I suggested Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt, I was mostly referring tothe theme of that epoch. Like climate, archtecture, fashion, the likes. Not necessarily an exact reproduction of that period's buerocracy. :)

khan said:
human is a favorite of mine for the scarce feat and 2 +1s to scores can be enough as there is no possible way to reach 18 at first level
You might want to check with the DM on that one. The Human variant that gives the feat on lvl 1 is considered flat out overpowered by many players and consequently banished by many game masters.

Cherubian said:
You might want to check with the DM on that one. The Human variant that gives the feat on lvl 1 is considered flat out overpowered by many players and consequently banished by many game masters.

Didn't know that, considering it is allowed in adventurers league, anyway lets see what DM says on that as well as other options, still waiting for that and setting too.

Also forgot about that there is a mention on Greek and Egyptian pantheon on PHB so it should not be weird at all :)

Yes, but heavily biased towards good deities. Will be looking for some... darker ones. I know they have at least one evil aligned goddess in them somewhere....

Ah, perhaps Qetesh? I do not think she's in the book, so might be able to fit her in. She was a fertility goddess of sacred ecstasy and sexual pleasure, so fits in with my characters themes fairly easily, if we go for a Egyptian theme.

Back
Top Bottom