Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5th Ed DND

I'm looking to run a game that is adult, but not smut. No "cum everywhere", but at the same times, it is a world that isn't just full of rainbows and unicorns with a dark looming cloud. Is there an interest?

This is what I want. Any ideas on how heavy you'll lean on mechanics and optional rules from the DMG?

Also curious about setting ideas.

Starting basic. I'm not going to push hard on additional rules. I want this to be enjoyable, especially for new players. I will be adding in some house rules to simplify things, such as HP per level merely being maxed, which support more combat as needed. I want a group minimum of four, probably cap at seven. Major NPCs I might incorporate visuals, though the animation approach is something I'd want the players to agree on.

Reasonable, any class/race restrictions? Are feats in play?

Not sure what you mean by that last sentence there, animation approach?

We've moved to an era that people tend to prefer visuals to engage more. I may use a picture for NPCs to give that mental visual, so to support the story.

Feats are okay. Id stick to common races, though I'll consider uncommon with a back story. Stats will be the points system. 32 points. Same table.

Score of 8 - 0 points
9 - 1 point
10 - 2 points
11 - 3 points
12 - 4 points
13 - 5 points
14 - 7 points
15 - 9 points

Anyone have any questions so far?

I do like the use of pictures as long as it doesn't hinder written descriptions
Anyway pretty generous to give max hp instead of halve+1 and 32 points instead of 27, I find both too much, but it's your call.
So just player handbook then or DMG, EE and UA options too? Also curious about setting and maybe a little background about the adventure

I think that better, no need for max hp if we can take short rests, anyway as for options just player handbook or would any other be available for choosing classes and races
And for new players just mentioning it is easier to learn than previous editions and as well as Fractured Wickedness I'm also available to help teaching

As am I, I've not done much with the system yet; but I do have the books around me so I can assist with rules minutiae.

So setting details? I think that's what people really want to know about.

Hi there, looking this over, and I'm wondering if you have room for a Warlock? Thinking Elf or Tiefling, not exactly sure which yet. But, will be aiming to be as much... seductress as blaster.

Fractured Wickedness said:
It was a plan, but I'll gladly reduce to 27 points and half dice +1 for HP.

How about 32 points and half dice +1 for HP? Especially in an adult/erotically themed game where for example I'd like to not completely dump my Charisma score even if the class I choose does not really need it?

Or let those players who are unhappy with 32 points build 27 point characters, and the rest build with the full 32. :)

Oh yeah, I should mention that I would also be interested in joining, preferably as some Elven Monk. Knowing about the setting would be helpful indeed, though. And this would be my first 5e game as well. :)

Hmm, I'll have to think of a new character idea. Was considering going Tiefling Warlock myself; but there are other things I can do.

Still, setting materials would be lovely, and I am quite partial to original concepts.

How about something a bit less medieval themed and leaning more towards an Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt based setting?

Ah, Rome and Egypt, both... interesting places, though Egypt poses a few troubles to the normal adventurers. Passes and Identification to move anywhere being one of them.

And sorry for stealing your idea there Nihilistic_Impact :blush: But, as you had not posted anything in the way of a character yet, and Tieflings fit so well as Warlocks, well, I like the mix. Though, deoending on the setting, might go human, though the loss of the 1 Int and free cleric cantrip will be.... moderately felt, I can rework her easily enough, if you'd like?

Though, after thinking it over, possible to make a bit of a custom background? Want to do something in the vein of Temptress or Seductress, someone's whose words are at least as dangerous as their magic.

No issue, I just had a stray idea of doing a tiefling that pretended to be an angel and the warlock class worked best for it.

I have other ideas like a spy master bard, halberd using fighter amongst others.

Back
Top Bottom