Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quae Questum Orbitae (Character creation)

Oh, nice choices! Let's see what I can whip up for you, Booyah. By the way, do you want to involve some smutt or go on normal adventures?

Name: Ciel Arclight

Appearance: Looks completely human with the exception of bright iridescent eyes. Commonly ties medium length dark brown hair back in a tied headband. Black body tight shirt with a long coat over it. Simple cloth trousers tied with a black sash leaving his feet most often bare. 6'0, 240lbs

Element: Metal

Jobs: Bounty Hunter, Traveler
- Catches those who would escape the law to bring them to face the law of the land.
- Spends time telling stories of the places he has been, and an extra hand in camp details. (Many stories he tells sound as though they are made up.)

Class: Negationist, Spell-Thief
- Focuses on canceling an opponent's spells, or more advanced redirecting them back at the attacker.
- Uses the abilities of his opponent sometimes after he has seen the spell, and more advanced even before the opponent has used it themselves.

Looks very good so far! Do you like riddles? By the way, what's your favorite animal? And last, but not least: everyone can chose a form of kinesis (telekinesis, pyrokinesis, terrakinesis and so on) that they'll start with.

I enjoy all forms of mystery, is favorite animal tied to what I summon? Cause I kinda have an idea for that. Would there be some kind of metallic kinesis?

Yes, your favorite animal will be your first summonable creature. I do that with everyone so they have a companion during their journey even when they want to be a lone wolf, but it's not mandatory and more like an optional choice.

Of course you're allowed to answer the question, Booyah. And yes, you can have metallokinesis Arclight.

For me it would be a liquid metal slime, it would be the closest thing that fits him for what he does for his job too.

A liquid metal slime...like the one in the Dragon Quest series? You can have a small sentient blob made out of metal, but it'll start as Lithium and might be able to change/evolve into other metals later.

The type of metal actually matters little for the character, but that will work at the beginning it would be little more than a sentient blob that follows him around, As it gains power it would take on a more feminine shape, and start actively protecting him.

Oh, I like the idea of that! By the way, summonable creatures only stay with you as long as they don't get defeated. But don't worry, you can summon them again after a while.

Last edited:
And you're ready to go! All that is left now is chosing a weapon before I send you on your adventure. You wanted to do the tutorial, right?

Yes I have, and we were referring to it in chat before ^_^

If you ever want ideas for devilish trials in fantasy, and magic check out the Arcane Ascension Books, the first is called sufficiently advanced magic.

By We I was referring to chat I do not believe I have seen you in chat... I could be wrong. Might just be fantastic timing

Ill put the OOC on my watch list, and anything not character related can start going over there sorry.

Back
Top Bottom