Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Futanari Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica did not waste any time she pulled off her top and bra dropping them to the counter lest she make a mess on the floor and walked over to Denise with her tits hanging out for all to see. she moved in close to her Mistress grabed on boob and held it out for her to suck on it. she looked down below to see Bailey working the Mistress's cock and smiled watching her close enjoying the sights and smells of the kitchen . the sounds of the moaning was like music to her ears she closed her eyes after a bit to quietly listen to it . She was joining in on the fun and all thoughts of being shy was slowly fading away from her as all she could think about was pleasing her Mistress.

"Right mistress," replied Maria. She instead focused on the invitation Christine offered her. She moved her soft, kissable lips into position and went to town on Christine's sweet pussy. No wonder the brunette is always playing with it. It feels good and tastes even better! Maybe she had taken a serum mod as well? Maria put that thought out of her mind as her wet and nimble tongue explored Christine. Though Maria didn't want to hog everything to herself. "So Denise, how about you put Christine through her paces? She is already gift wrapped and everything," Maria said in a sultry tone.

Gabriel didn't care when her little dicklette between her legs would be locked up for a few months or years as long as she got a pair of real breasts. Sure, there was still the possibility of plastic surgery, but she didn't want to walk around with fake tits. Gabby would wait for her breasts instead of getting silicon or something else to make her look more like a real woman.

The girly trap always wanted to obey her beloved mistress and hurried to get below the table. Gabriel crawled under Bailey and began to eat out Denise's wet pussy. She loved the sweet taste of pussy juices and always lapped at the vaginas of the others when they told her to give them head. Gabby's nose rubbed against her mistress's clitoris while she burried her wet tongue into the depths of Denise's snatch to lick all the good spots inside after licking her labia for a few minutes.

Just as Parsee was about to reach an orgasm her alarm clock started to it annoying buzzing Bring the young scientist back to reality. Parsee turned her site on the clock turning the alarm off, it was at that time where everyone should be up and having breakfast. She quickly dressed herself with a button up grey shirt, knee-length navy blue skirt, and her lab coat. She then put on a strap on, but it was missing the dildo. That when she turn to her collection of sex toys from your basic dildo to vibrators that active when a set sound was made. She picked out an eight-inch long purple dildo made to hold any kind of liquid and squirt it out by squeezing the rubber bulb attached to the dildo. Parsee filled the fake cock with a serum she made last night to increases breasts sizes and start lactating. Once she had pocketed the dildo full of her serum and an empty test tube into her lab coat's pocket it was time to leave the lab to find a test subject.

Making her way to the dining hall where she saw everyone had already started the with an orgy. After grabbing herself a cup of coffee, Parsee took a seat near Gabriel letting her foot rub the femboy's ass making him the target for Parsee untested serum. "Good morning." she said to anyone that answer back taking a sip of her coffee.

The movement of Christine ass became faster as she felt the eager tongue sucking her juices before they could even drip down through her restrained legs. Soon her arousal was hard to bear and wished for more regretting when Maria stopped to talk even as it was only for an instant. Lowering her body while shaking and raising her ass up in the air she asked for more "Please don't stop" she begged, she had already started fantasizing about what Denise could have planned for later but really wanted something going deep inside her right now from thanks to the skillful sucking and licking from the latin woman. Chris wasn't into anal as much as Maria was but she enjoyed it as well, besides she really wasn't in a position to refuse right now, her ass being so high up it had spread her asshole as much or even more than her tight pussy.

Gabriel was still eating out Denise's wet snatch and didn't notice Parsee even when she felt a foot on her exposed behind. There was a middle-sized buttplug inside the traps tight asshole, but it could be pulled out at any time by one of the girls whenever they wanted to use a strap-on or a double-dildo to fuck and prepare her for their mistress's big cock. The sexy scientist had pushed the plug a little bit deeper into the femboys hole and activated the vibrator which caused her to moan into their mistress's pussy while she was eating her out. She hoped that Denise would cum soon so she could share some of the first load of her thick semen with Bailey in a passionate kiss. Gabby was still a virgin and training her bumhole in order to get deflowered by her beloved mistress. The thought of getting married to Denise and becomming her wife was something she always wanted. They could have sex on their honeymoon after all the changes were done.

"That's a good girl baby." Denise said as she grabbed ahold of Erica's breasts. The dark haired maid's breasts may not have been as large as Maria's or Christine's, but Denise adored them just as much as she adored anyone else's. She valued all of her harem babe's bodies. Worshiping them as she expected them to worship her in return. Denise was nothing if not a generous lover. As eager to provide pleasure to others as she was to receive it from them. She began to massage, lick and kiss at the woman's breasts.

Turning her attention to her other lovers, Denise watched with a lusty expression as Maria ate Christine out. She could tell from Maria's expression and enthusiasm that the booty babe was really enjoying herself. That was probably due to the fact that Christine had one of the most delicious pussy's Denise had ever tasted. She usually made a point of eating it at least once a day.

"You two have fun for a little while." She replied to Maria. "I've promised Gabi some of my cum, and I'd hate to not be a woman of my word. So you'll have to play and I'll get to her lovely body once I'm back in action."

As soon as Parsee entered the room wearing her lab coat, Denise knew that the scientist woman had undoubtedly been working on another serum. What's more, by the way her foot caressed Gabi's ass, it was clear that she was the test subject Parsee wanted. "Gabi dear, I think Parsee has something she wants to use on you." Denise commented. "So why don't I give you some of my cum and then you can talk with her about it."

Grabbing her cock, Denise shoved it into the trap's mouth and moaned. She began to face fuck him harder. "Finger mistress's pussy dear." Denise ordered. "I want to cum from my cock and cunt. "

Denise grabbed Erica's nipples and began to tease them with her tongue. As she did, the face fucking she was giving Gabi was enough to shoot her off. So she grabbed the trap by the head, and drove her cock deep into his throat, shooting off a very large load into her. All the while, her lips never left Erica's lovely breasts.

Erica was moaning and groaning to the touch of her Mistress on her breasts she knew she was becoming wet from all the sounds of the others . she did not move thou she stayed put let her Mistress enjoyed her breasts while she enjoyed her tongue and lips on them along with her warm breath. she softly wispered "i love you Mistress". so that only Densie can hear she opened her eyes for a second to take note of her new family and with love in her eyes she looked at all her sisters knowing she also loved them just as much.

Maria knew it was a poor substitute, but she began to spit on Christine's back door while fingering her pussy. Once slick Maria slid a slim finger into her ass. She worked it nice and slow trying to relax the petite Christine. Maria went up to a second finger with the same process while teasing her pussy. "We need something bigger. Parsee! Do you have a wonderful toy or something we can give Chritine? My fingers alone won't cut it," Maria asked the other womn sipping coffee.

The wet saliva on her asshole followed by the skilled finger surprised Christine would was only able to moan while trying to get a hold of herself but the continuous teasing on her pussy made that really hard soaking wet Maria's hand and her own thighs. "Oh yes! please fill me tighter!" she screamed as the table was slowly starting to get wet on her juices. Her legs kept tightly shut even when her small panties were already easy to pull down but she liked the feel of being held plus it also kept her cunt tighter increasing the feeling of Maria's fingers on her pussy while allowing her spread asshole to be pierced deeper.

Gabriel was still eating out Denise's wet pussy when she heard who was playing with the buttplug in her tight ass. The tought of being able to taste the first big load of their mistress's thick semen caused her to stop and to move upwards. Gaby began with licking from the base of Denise's cock to the tip and back a few times before she wrapped her soft lips around the sensitive head of her lovers member. The girly trap moved slowly forward with her head while she used her tongue to lick around the rock-hard cock inside her mouth. She picked up the speed to make her mistress cum so she could see what Parsee wanted. Gaby gulped every single drop of Denise's delicious sperm like she was starving. "Thanks, mistress...your cum was delicious like allways!" She cleaned up the futas cock with her tongue before she got up from under the table. "What do you need me for, Parsee?"

Parsee eyes were focused on the show that Denise and Gabriel were putting on as she played with the little sissy's buttplug. Her attention then turned towards Maria and Christine being ask for one of her toys. She took only a moment to go back the lab and bring back a pink and smooth 9-inch long vibrator. She handed over the toy and it's remote to Maria and headed back to her seat. Damn she thought to herself seeing that she had missed the climax of the show, but it was now her turn to have some fun. Once Gabriel close enough Parsee grabbed her collar pull the boy to her eye level. "Ready to test out my formula and see if you get big milky tits" she said as one of her hands grabbed on to Gaby's nipple twisting and pulling at it, as her other pull out the purple dildo attaching it to her strapon panties.

"And I love you as well." Denise whispered back to Erica. She gave the woman a kiss and drove her tongue into the woman's mouth. "So since everyone else is a little busy, care to help get me back to full mast? You can ride me first if you do?" Denise's cock had gone a little soft after pumping Gabi's tummy full. Just like anyone else, she needed a little time before getting back at it. So took a minute to admire the orgy before her and then went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of sparkling water. She sat down and pulled Erica on her lap.

When Parsee returned with the vibrator for Maria to use, Denise couldn't help but smile. "Well then, be gentle with Christine's ass dear." She commented to Maria as she sipped at her water. "But don't be too gentle. Christine has been a dirty little slut recently, so I hope you give it to her like she deserves. "

"why don't you bend Gabi over the table and fuck her from behind?" she called to Parsee as she woman strapped up. "I want to see her slutty little face as you pump her full of that stuff. I really hope it works. Gabi is going to look so fucking good with big milky tits. Which are mine by the way. "

"i'm seriously going to knock you all up one day." She said to her whole harem. Very aroused by the idea of having a whole house full of sexy pregnant sluts for her to fuck.

Gabriel couldn't wait to get huge with milk filled knockers and nodded before she whispered a "Yes..." to answer the sexy scientists question. She loved it when somebody was pulling on her collar, it made her feel more submissive and slutty than she already was. Gaby got into position, her hands and knees on the floor with her girly ass high in the air, facing Denise just like she had told her. "Don't make me wait too long, Parsee. I want to have big breasts like our mistress has...you know that my whole body always belongs to you, mistress..." The thought of getting knocked up by the gorgeous futanari turned her on as much as the idea of marrying her. "Oh, I can't wait to become one of your slutty wives, mistress...and I'd love to bear your child too..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom