Seduce Me... M/F (*UPDATED 6/9* Fantasy, Fandoms, Monsters and More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Dujour

Super-Earth

SUMMER IS HERE: This English Professor is done grading her students' work, and is looking for some stories!

Fondest Greetings to You All
I am Belle Dujour. I have been on Blue Moon for a while now, and have met some incredible people, and now that I have a moment of peace during the Christmas Holidays I thought I might update this thread. I'm thrilled at the prospect of meeting all of you!
A little bit about me. I am 25 years old, a female, and a college Master's graduate. I've been role playing for about ten years of my life and have found no greater pleasure or outlet than crafting very sensual, gripping stories with unforgettable characters. All that to say - everyone likes a bit of smut now and again, and I am no exception. But let's start out with what I *have* exception to.
Absolutely Not:
* Scat/Watersports
* Straight up Non-Con or Sexual Torture
* Vore
* Vomit
* Extreme Body Modification
* Fisting, Macro toys, or Sexual Brutality
* God-modding
* Disrespect/Intolerance
* Abusive Behavior

Still with me? Lovely! Now, let's get to the good bits - what I absolutely adore! I do not as of yet have an F-List but I will very soon.

Absolutely Yes:

*REINCARNATION - I am craving a romantic story exploring the themes of reincarnation. Perhaps lovers have been reincarnated into strange/opposing forces, maybe one into a dark or evil role, but which ever there is a mutual bond/connection when they first meet that they can't explain but tangibly feel!

* Dominant/Dominant Leaning Men - By this let me expressly state I do not play overly submissive women - the blushing flower. I will play an ingénue, an inexperienced woman, but I am certainly not in the business of playing waif-ish, passive women who lay back like a limp fish! I'm more of a Switch leaning Submissive in the bedroom.
* Seduction - The title of the thread says it all! Seduce me! I love the passionate build up that makes my character want to jump your bones! Even in Smutty little scenes, make my character want to screw your lights out!
* Rough and Passionate Sex
* Biting
* Men in Suits - This can be modern day three piece suits, Medieval/Fantasy robes, or uniforms in general.

Now with the technicalities out of the way, lets get to the fun part! Here are Settings/Genres I love to play in, character pairings, and Fandoms I desire to engage in.
Settings/Genres:
* Medieval/Renaissance
* Fantasy
* Ancient Rome
* Celtic/Viking Era Britain & Scandinavia
* Scottish Wars for Independence (Both 'Braveheart' timelines as well as 'Outlander' timelines)
* American Revolutionary and Civil Wars
* Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Creatures and Settings

Character Pairings:
* Reincarnation Pairings
* Christian/Roman Man x Celtic/Germanic Woman
* Peasant/Knight/Prince/King x Princess
* Peasant/Knight/Prince/King x Peasant
* Gladiator x Roman Lady
* Beauty and the Beast esque couples (Were-Dragons, humanoid creatures a la Disney's Beast, which is the closest I'll get to Furry/Anthro)
* Werewolf x Human
* Vampire x Human
* Dark Sorcerer x Apprentice
* Reaper x Mortal Woman
* Demon x Mortal Woman
* Fallen/Angel x Mortal Woman

Fandoms:
EDIT: For the vast majority of these I will only play O.C.s as main cast - supporting cannon characters are fine by me! Those I will play Cannons for are indicated by a (!)

Books:
* A Song of Ice and Fire (!)
* Lord of the Rings
* The Dresden Files (!) (I have not read past White Knight - though I am anxious too - so no spoilers past that book please!)
* Harry Potter-verse
* Dracula
* DC Universe (!) (Since there's such a vast majority of possibilities, just message me with whomever you would like to play agains)
* Marvel Universe (!) (See above)

Movies:
* STAR WARS (!) (I've recently discovered I ADORE playing the lovely Rey - and if there are any Kylo Ren/Ben Solos or Star Wars OCs who would like a story with her, let me know!)
* Van Helsing
* Underworld
* Twisted/Erotic fairy tale movies based on Disney movies.

Video Games:
* Dragon Age: Origins
* Dragon Age 2
* Dragon Age: Inquisition (I have NOT played the new DLC so NO SPOILERS please)

And I am sure many others that I have not listed, but I'm short of time as of now. If you have a Fandom and want to try it out, message me! The worst I can say is no!

I think that is it for now! Thank you for stopping by and do let me know if you find anything here that interests you. I look forward to getting to know you.

RE: Seduce Me... M/F (Highly Sensual Fandoms, History, Fantasy and More)

I have returned and am spending the night replying to my current plays and looking for a few more! Let me know if you're interested!

She is truly an awesome partner. So be sure to RP with her if you get the chance!

Awww thank you, Rivine! And you are magnificent yourself! :)

Hey, you blocked me for no reason. Would you please unblock me so we can RP?

I blocked people who I was role playing with when my Dad was in the hospital so I didn't get any emails from the site. Unblocking now!

Free bump for an awesome roleplayer and story-teller. :)

Aw! Thank you Sync! You're so sweet - and amazing to boot yourself! So your compliment means the world to me :)

Bump for updated thread! Am off for Christmas in the family, but do send me a PM and I will reply as soon as I get back.

Happy Holidays, lovelies!

RE: Seduce Me... M/F (*UPDATED* - Highly Sensual Fandoms, History, Fantasy and More)

After taking a bit of a break from Blue Moon due to a family issue, I have returned. If you were engaged in a story with me and wish to start it up again, let me know. My responses will be a little limited as I'm still dealing with the fall out from said issue, but I can certainly begin role playing again.

And if you weren't role playing with me before, but are interested in something, run that lovely idea by me and lets see where it gets us.

RE: Seduce Me... M/F (*UPDATED 3/16* REINCARNATION, Fantasy, History, and More)

Update for 'Where Have I Been?'
Please read my first post once again for an explanation of where I disappeared to. If you have any questions or plot - please let me know.

Bump for Star Wars update!

Bump for morning roleplayers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom