Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

little red riding hood (L337GAM3R)

Rin smirked and pulled his fingers from her pussy and licked his fingers with a smile. Moving behind her he placed the head of his cock, guided by his right hand, at the soft, wet folds of her sex. "This is going to feel wonderful for me at least." He said as he grabbed her hips and forced every last inch of his cock into her. Penetrating her up to her cervix, the head of his cock trying to continue further as he buried himself into her warm, wet sex. Growling he smirked. "Do you like that cunt, huh?"

Rena let out a scream as she was thrusted into. Rin's rock hard huge cock forced all the way into her. It hurt she could not stand it yet throw the pain she wanted him to move and pleasure her. She was happy she was restrained to the spot since it had hurt so much she would of collapsed. Rena was breathing heavily as she looked back at him as best she could. She wanted to see what kind of expression he had as he was deep in her.

When she turned to look at him the look on Rin's face held a sadistic smirk, he winked at her when she looked at him. His right hand moved to the back of her head and grasped hard into her hair forcing her eyes to look back at the forest in front of her. "I think I might tear you in half." He said with a chuckle as he pulled back slowly and slammed back into her, her cervix easily opening and letting part of his cock into her waiting womb. The feeling brought a groan from the demons throat as he started to thrust in and out of her at a rough, hard pace.

Rena let out another scream that was mixed with pain and pleasure with every thrust into her body. She looking at the forest as she was thrusted into again and again. She could not believe how this felt it hurt but she wanted more but she wanted him to stop yet keep going her mind was confusing her.

Back
Top Bottom