Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Hoard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregor sure had a good time the night before lowering at least for now his needs ans lusts. They had slept few time as most of the time he and Sasha kept banging in the woods not caring at all if they were heard, either by their companions or by any wild beast. It was in the morning when they joined the rest finding a new member in the group, the busty girl Gregor saw the night before, only now he had a closer view of her bra-less figure. His libido quickly rising again for he was a man who knew not the meaning of being tired, not even after hours of sex followed by just a short rest. But it was not time for lust now, the beast had to be found and killed and the reward collected So he moved up ahead of the rest just in case any danger could be found.

Once inside of the cave he took a torch to keep on the lead, after all there were mostly females who need to be taken care of behind him, and judging by the initial size of the lair it was obvious there was no ordinary beast in here.

As the party went forward, it would be inevitable not to at least turn to the treasures piled in there if not grabbing some. And that was exactly what the barbarian did, he had no qualms about taking a handful of coins into his pack without stopping or even slowing down his pace, thinking they would need several wagons to take it all out, there would be time for that later.

But sooner than later in the middle of the maze-like cave Calista stopped and shouted what seemed to be a senseless warning which was only followed almost immediately by a huge outwordly roar, nothing he or any of the others could have ever listened, though the paladin and the sorceress had a very clear idea of what it was. Chaos broke through in the lines of the party while the most gargantuan beast appeared over them, scales red as hell flames and thicker than any shield covered the creature. Most of the group run and hid but even if he could spot most of them what chances did any of them had against such a majestic dragon.

The creature asked them for their intrusion but it was clear he had no intention of dialoguing. "RUUUUNNN!!!" he just shrieked throwing the torch to a side and taking one of his axes out before charging toward the creature alone with his shield ahead and immersed in battle rage, not really hoping someone else would join him in his suicidal feat. "Why don't you start with me better, oversized lizard"

He was even ready to face the dragon's terrible breath as he had been able to resist fireballs before without the lightest burn thanks to his skill with the shield, although this was a complete different thing, but he wouldn't just stand as a sitting duck for the monster, for his race forward ended with him jumping onto the beast, latching himself to its scales ready to climb his way to a more vulnerable spot. If he was going to die here, at least he would do it as a warrior and leave a scar that would make the beast remember him by for whatever years it would have yet to live.... or at least that's what he had intended.

Woken by Calista, Lizzie packed what little she had and joined the others. She's slept better than she'd thought she would (having been suspecting something from either Gregor or the woods) but was presently surprised. Upon reaching the cave she let out a low whistle. The sheer scale was impressive and, behind a band of tough looking individuals she had gained some confidence in their chances of success. At least until she saw the wealth that had accumulated. There was no way this was the work of some animal, much less the work of thieves. It would take an army of well armed, well coordinated and disciplined brigands to do something like this, and that was something they had no chance against. But all that gold had a pretty sheen... Waiting for someone else to make a move with barely restrained enthusiasm, she began to pick rings and necklaces from the piles and secreting them away on her person the moment she saw Gregor scoop up a handful of his own. That was when Calista spoke up.

The woman's warning caused her fear to multiply ten fold and, when she heard the roar (and saw Calista run for cover) she followed, hiding in the darkest spot she could find by the paladin.

Calista was at least pleased that the party was scattering, increasing the chances of someone getting out alive. She even had some grudging admiration for Gregor who seemed so eager to become the first victim on his own terms. It was Lizzie though that she placed most of her hopes upon, that and some emotional attachment to seeing the younger woman survive. She pulled the thief close to her, whispering into her ear, her warm breath caressing her soft skin even as she gave what were likely her final instructions.

"You have the best chance at escaping here. Follow the tunnel out, I will try to buy you some time. You must warn the village and tell the mayor to send riders to my Order." She held the pretty young thief's head close to hers until she acknowledged her instructions. Then for reasons even Calista didn't understand, she kissed her full on the lips. It was passionate but only with her lips, no grotesque tongue being forced into her mouth. Almost reluctantly Calista broke it off, her lips tugging gently at Lizzie's as she whispered "Good Luck!"

Ling had barely got into position and gotten his shot lined up when Gregor started his charge. Whether this inevitably suicidal attempt against the beast was driven by barbariac bloodlust, some sense of nobility or some other force, the rogue could not say. However this did give Ling the perefect opening he'd been waiting for, possibly enough to allow the two to save someone in the party, if not themselves.

Now that the Barbarian leaped for his strike, Ling took his own shot. With practised aim, the man threw the dagger between the great dragon's hind legs, aiming for the most sensitive point. He wasn't under any illusion that his blow would cause any serious damage, the blade being little more than a thorn compared to the beast. But he knew should the blade hit home, it should hurt, perhaps enough to distract it from Gregor's attack and allow someone to escape.

Margaret had kept her distance that night. They seemed like a fine enough bunch, but she was exhausted from her run to catch up and had just knocked out. That morning, she made the walk more tolerable with her jaunty music and upbeat attitude. The cave was amazing, and fun to explore.

When she saw the treasure, the greedy bard couldnt help herself. She started grabbing coins and gems, a couple necklaces. Her hands filled with gemstones, she heard the thunderous voice, felt the great dragons steps. She needed no prompting. She knew the punishment for stealing from a dragons horde. While the others planned and fought or knelt, Margaret bolted. In a frenzy she picked the tunnel closest to her, (Tunnel #2) and ran as fast as her shapely legs could carry her.

While she did feel bad for abandoning her party, she knew they were all going to be eaten by a terrible flying lizard, and that one paladin chick did say someone had to get out alive. Why shouldn't it be me?

"Please don't let this cave be filled with a fuckload of traps. I'm really not in the mood to have to stop and look around. Just left this one tunnel be safe, please. I know I'm not the best follower, or the most devout, but please, God of Travel and Traps, don't let me die here. I didn't want to die in the woods. I don't want to die in a dragons nest."

Jittery and nervous, Lizzie listened silently to Calista's instructions, too keyed up to notice the way the paladin held her. She nodded absentmindedly when Calista had finished, debating whether or not it would be safer to skip town or lay low until the dragon found something better to do but the paladin's kiss completely derailed her train of thought. Caught off guard she almost tumbled into the pile of gold the pair were behind, only catching herself at the last moment. It took her a second to come to grips with what had just happened but she recovered soon enough, returning the older woman's kiss just as passionately. As Calista broke away Lizzie could feel her face reddening. With a hurried nod she glanced towards the dragon, running the second she was sure she was out of view. She flew back the way they had come as silent as if she had never existed, though Gregor's yelling and the dragon's own movements were more than enough to cover for her anyway.

Gregor wouldn't turn to see how the rest run, hid, covered or even bowed before the dragon, he just continued to climb as quick as he could hoping the dragon remained over-confident until he could reach a spot where his scales wouldn't protect him so much but as he ascended that spot seemed nonexistent, the best choice seemed to be to aim for a javelin throw right into his eye.

Live with glory, die with glory, that words echoed in his head as he kept moving upward through the colossal reptile. And he knew his seed remained in several women so his cast would remain alive, he was not afraid, in fact he was even smiling as he approached every second to his possible death. Just a few feet more and he would be able to have a clean shot to the beast eye globe, just distract him a little more he was thinking as he used his axe as an escalating tool while he took out his piercing weapon.

He had lost all hope of leaving this cave alive, perhaps someone of the group would be lucky to make it out alive, but not him, if he regretted something that would be missing the chance with some of finest girls and women he ever had the chance to cross paths with, if there was a life after this he sure wanted to have his prize with Calista, Lizzie and the new girl with the pretty voice, wonder how her voice would sound as she moans in my bed. Memories of his night with Sasha went through his mind before the decisive time arrived for his first and final strike.

Calista spared the briefest of moments to watch Lizzie begin her race against death. She felt her eyes well up before she blinked it away and turned away from what might have been. She had been in many battles and she had an eye for keeping track of the battlefield and adjusting her tactics to suit the moment. She trusted Lizzie would do her best and her tactics shifted to how best distract the dragon from Lizzie's escape. With Gregor providing a frontal assault, and Ling going for a sensitive spot, Calista decided to challenge every dragon's weakness, their pride.

"I will give you the peace you desire just as my forefathers did for your kin." Her voice projecting a confidence she wished her body could match as she ran back into the dragon's line of sight. "I am Calista Del Rey of the Order of the Silver Flame and I bring your doom dragon!" Despite her brave words she merely made a target of herself as she crossed the dragon's path and sprinted for one of the other tunnels (#4), her red hair flowing behind her as she half expected to be engulfed in flame before she could enter the tunnel.

The dragon looked over Sasha. It was easy as she bore herself to him. Presenting seemed to be the term that came to mind even though for him that usually meant a raised tail and an enticing scent drawing him in. Unfortunately she had no tail and no sweet scent. That could be fixed in time though. "Very good girl." He purred. This was new. A human offering herself up to him. He would reward her well.

But the rest of her group didn't seem to be willing to go quietly. He eyed the men charging and yelling. "Pardon me girl. I must deal with this." He used his tail to gently brush her to the side. His scales tingled on her skin. She could almost feel magic flowing from him into her.

His first worry was the barbarian charging him. First he had an ax and then he had a spear. Neither would hurt him all that much. But neither would be pleasant. He would put a quick stop to this. The human was watching him. He would no doubt dodge out of the way of his attacks. Troublesome vermin. They always insisted on being annoying. But he made the classic mistake of keeping his eyes on the dragon's paws as he expected them to attack him. Silly humans always forgot the tail. The dragon smashed his tail down on the man hitting him like a club and smashing him down into the gold. He crushed him with his massive tail pinning him to the ground. That was him dealt with.

The dragon smiled as he got an idea. He looked to Sasha grinning at her. "Dear. Come here please. Take care of this man would you? I think you could take his mind off battle. I can't take care of all these creatures at once. If you can keep him busy I will reward you. Maybe if you are lucky I will use you to distract myself." He moved his tail to expose the barbarian's crotch but still held him down. He would give her a chance to get the man's hind onto something else.

Then the little knife hit his sack. It didn't even break his scales or draw a drop of blood but it stung. The dragon shot his burning glare to where it came from and found the little man trying to hide. "You fucking little pest!" He roared angrily. His mouth glowed red with his fire. His roar rang in the cave and hurt the ears.

Ling found himself thrown to the ground by magic. Then his body was thrashed with pain. The dragon grinned toothy and evil. And he started working on the man.

"You all serve me now!" He roared angrily. "You all better learn that quick." He grinned down on Ling as he started twisting his body. The pain was mind breaking. Soon he wouldn't be a man anymore. Slowly he would start melting down to a smaller more manageable size.

There were two other girls. One ran deeper into his caves and the other was trying to escape. Neither would get very far. He let the one escape his cave. Maybe that would keep the others from fighting too hard. Let them think one escaped. Give them false hope. Then he could let her tire herself out running through the woods. He would easily track her and scoop her up once she was worn out.

The other one would get herself lost in his caves. There were no traps. The endless turning hallways and caves of gold would keep her lost and trapped. Besides there was only one way out and it was behind him. Once he got these ones taken care of then he could hunt her for fun.

That left the paladin. His eyes were narrow on her. He knew who she was and who her grandfather was. He could smell it on her. He was going to take sick fun in this. "Now. I think I shall start with you." As though nothing he had done yet was starting.

Ling cursed as he saw Gregor go down, he'd waited a moment too long to throw, too late to help the Barbarian, but not too late to piss the Dragon off. As the beast whirled on him, mouth burning red, Ling attempted to take cover, expecting a blast of fire. What he got was thrown against the wall with unseen force before being shoved down to the ground and held there. This suprised Long, sure it hurt like hell to be thrown about like that and wind was taken out of him, but he was expecting far worse.

"Come on princess, is that all yoGAH!" His speech cut off as pain wracked his body, not just where he impacted the rock, but everywhere. He tried to bite back to pain, but soon let out a scream as his body began to painfully shift, surcomming to the Dragon's will. His visioned darkened as his body began to shrink and compact, limbs shortening, thinning and bones snapping into new arrangements. His head got the worse of it, face elongating and shrinking, a snout forming. His skin hardened and cracked, the once smooth flesh toughening into Draconic scales, colour matching the Dragon.

Course from the outside this transformation couldn't be seen. All the party witnessed was Ling's body crumple down till he was a hidden, screaming mass under all the clothing and armour he had worn. The change in sounds they could hear though, his voice modulating to become more high pitched, but raspier and more harsh, though that could be from screaming too long.

Eventually the pained sounds slowed and stopped as the transformation completed, the heavy panting of the man clear in the silence, course Ling was no longer a man as the group would soon see. Crawling out of the pile of clothes, a small reptilian form pulled free. This reptile formally the human Ling was bipedal, soon getting back to his feet once untangled from the clothes that no longer fit his two foot tall form. Most would be able to identify him as a Kobold, the small decendants of dragons that typically served and mined for their masters.

Ling attempted to spit out a curse as he looked up at the Dragon, but found it comming out in garbled Draconic. Confused Ling looked down at himself and for the first time saw what had happened to him. Shock came to him and he just froze as he looked at what became of him, realising the power the Dragon must have to have done such an elaborate transformation with ease. His eyes shot back up to the Dragon and he gulped, not daring to move.

'Careful what you wish for' Calista thought to herself as she ran for the tunnel. It was like a dream where you ran as hard as you could but just didn't seem to be getting there fast enough. She heard Sasha's traitorous words and it became apparent why she had felt so distrustful of the girl back in camp, she was part dragon! Calista wished she could have cut her down where she knelt but that would have required a departure from her route to the relative safety of the tunnel. It wasn't that she held any delusion of victory or even survival, this was all about buying time for Lizzie. The tunnel would limit the dragon's options, especially the wicked and deadly tail.

She couldn't see but she heard the barbarian's fall and subsequent 'fate' and smiled thinking he would at least die happy. She could only assume the spy had been burned alive, not imagining the dragon had the power to transform so easily. It seemed like an eternity though it was only moments until she made the tunnel and turned, her red hair fanning out brightly as she flashed her swords defiantly towards the dragon. He would follow, she was sure of it, he had to. "Come and get me you pathetically slow lizard, you must be getting old, your time is almost finished." She taunted him hoping only that she could drag this out long enough for Lizzie's escape then a quick and relatively painless death. Of course she knew the legends of why dragons were so fond of virgins, she tried to keep it contained to the back of her mind, but she knew it wouldn't be quick and there were far worse things that could happen to her than death.

Perhaps, he should have made his thrown earlier, perhaps he waited too long, no! that couldn't be, it was as if the dragon was able to read his mind, knowing the exact moment when he was about to make his attack, knocking him with its tail the very same moment he was more vulnerable, knocking him out through the air. Gregor was nimble but not acrobatic enough to reduce the impact either on the wall of the cave or his fall to the ground, only the very hit of such tail would have enough to kill a commoner, not to mention the two impacts that followed, yet Gregor remained hardly bloodied, still enraged and willing to fight cursing the dragon as his tail pressed his against the floor.

With titanic strength Gregor struggled against the gargantuan tail, slowly moving it aside, he would not remained pinned down for long, if the creature could see into his thoughts, it would know how mighty and stubborn he could be, and no single woman, not even the lovely Sasha would distract him from this challenge now. He had already tasted her luscious body for hours as her walk was still funny, but it would just take much more to make him submit to the dragon's will. "I..am not...defeated!!!" Making an extreme superhuman effort, more like a just a big effort for Gregor, the barbarian was able to raise the tail of dragon above his head while slowly standing, it became easier as it had to take care of so many scattered people, although it seemed most to be playing with them, but his cock had already been exposed by the maleficent intent of dragon to have Sasha take care of him.

Hearing the defiant challenge of the paladin and not able to try to to climb again, Gregor moved to the side of Calista, his cock exposed as the dragon had told Sasha to take of him, but he was glad that someone remained with the will to fight. "I'll cover you", he said covered in bruises, that seemed to not diminish his determination or courage at all, and stood before the paladin. Spear and shield in hand and completely naked, his shaft had stiffened as he was excited with the will and beauty of the warrior woman but his mind remained completely focused on their enemy.

As Lizzie raced for the exit the fighting reached her in echoes though she paid them no mind. There was a dragon, a real live dragon in this cave and she had to get away from it. More importantly, she had to let the Order know about it, at least for Calista's sake. She tried to push Calista from her mind but couldn't quite do so. Calista's lips locking with her own, the passion of that one moment... She was a thief and a coward, a woman more likely to flee across the countryside and pretend this had all been a bad dream, so why had she chosen her?

The thought gnawed at her mind until she reached the exit and managed to lock it away. Right, she was out, now she needed to get back to town. But who knew what was crawling around in the woods. Better to find a place to hide until nightfall, big enough for her to be far from the exit but small enough that the dragon couldn't get inside. Taking a left she searched the side of the mountain first. Calm down Lizzie, you're safe for now. Worst case scenario you hide in the undergrowth.

Margaret kept running. She slowed in the dark winding tunnels, doing her best not to trip, but in her heart, she was running. She hoped they fought and died well. She hoped the dragon forgot about her. The tunnels were winding, but nothing terrible happened, and for that she was thankful.

When she came to a room with more treasure, she cheered and started looking for the best stuff. Anything she could wear, take with her. Bracelets and necklaces and armbands, a tiara, rings. She filled a few of her empty bags. She listened, heard nothing coming for her, and set off further into the tunnels.

She didn't think the dragon would keep weird cursed stuff in his hoard. (3 on a wisdom check)

Sasha moaned lewdly when the dragon brushed her to the side, his motion surprisingly gentle despite his enormous size. She was already excited and dripping wet from the sight of the dragon, fantasizing about having his glorious cock inside her and blessing her with a dragon curb. So when the dragon touched her and almost sent even a fraction of his power into her body, it was all she could do to not cum right then and there and collapse from the sheer ecstasy of the majestic creature's touch, trembling as she did so.

"Of course, your majesty." snapping out of her trance a when she heard the dragon's order, Sasha's way too eager to please her new master...which means pleasuring and distracting the barbarian first. "Looks like we're gonna do it again, darling." Sasha chuckled sweetly as she walked toward Gregor, wondering what spell should she cast on the brute. With someone stronger in body but weaker in mind like him, she could easily enchant him and make herself the target of his monomania...but that would be boring. "Tell me, how do you like this?" she asked as she began to jerk him off...with a Mage's Hand, while she's still walking toward him, slowly and teasingly, shaking her hips and bouncing her tits every step of the way.

Why would everyone kept thinking he was a brute, sure he was a barbarian, but he was not a mindless ravager, his life on the streets had taught him well and made him sharp enough even to have a small gang of his own, sure he was not as sharp as a wizard but no magical handjob would distract him either, if the sorceress wanted to stop him, she would have to try harder and see if she could actually beat his focused mind.

"Stand aside sorceress, this is not the time for this kind of fun." Of course he would not harm her either, he just pushed her aside with his shield and moved forward, if the Paladin plan was the same as his, to buy enough time for the weaker to escape, they could not let the sorceress stand in the way. If this were how thing were going to be then so be it, let the strong have honorable deaths, "Let's go Calista, let's prove this foul creature we are not just toys for him", now he only hoped her previous words had really made some effect on it to take them seriously.

-Dragon's Lair-

The dragon grinned at the rouge as he melted away into his baggy clothes. Finally standing back up out of the clothes he used to wear. A perfect kobold. The dragon was excited to have kobold servants again. He would only be the first. Slowly the beast was thinking through more and more elaborate plans. He grinned evilly. He was coming up with a wonderful scheme. Ling muttered out some bad draconic as he was not yet used to his new language. The dragon smiled with another idea.

But first he wanted to get the rouge very distracted. The new body would have new nerves and every touch would feel like the first one. He would have no resistance to anything until he got used to it. Add to that the fact kobolds fucked like rabbits. His libido would be easily able to overwhelm him. At least until he was able to get more control of his new body. The dragon leaned down his massive head to the rogue. He opened his mouth and it looked like he was going to eat him in one bite. Instead he put out his tongue. His tongue was bigger than the kobold himself. He licked up the nude kobold's front paying special attention to the new slit that hid his kobold cock. "Welcome to the race." The dragon said in draconic. He licked him again. The massive tongue curled over Ling's reptilian crotch. He flicked the tip of his forked tongue a little into the slit. "Explore the new body little one."

But the dragon had other things to deal with. The barbarian and the paladin ran off. He looked over to his new loyal servant. He wasn't mad at Sasha but she would have to try harder. He reached down his tail clearly to pick her up with it. He nodded for her to climb up onto his tail. "Come along little girl. I still need your help." He said in draconic. She could suddenly fully understand it.

Leaving behind the kobold after teasing him the dragon left with Sasha. He chased quietly after the two escaping. He crept up on the two and gently set down Sasha. The dragon's tail snuck around the corner they were hiding behind. In the pitch black of the deep cave it was easy. It curled around Gregor's feet. Then it quickly tightened. He lifted up the barbarian by his ankles over twenty feet in the air. He shook the man violently to shake off any weapons he had left to disarm him. Then he slammed him back down to the ground to knock the wind out of him. "Stay down man. You have lost. Now why not take some pleasure? At least I am not giving you a painful death."

The two of them felt a tingling in their throats. The kobold had given the dragon an idea. He changed the barbarian's and Calista's vocal cords and minds. He erased their knowledge and ability to speak common. He replaced it with draconic. Let's see the Order believe their story when they could only speak it in draconic.

He kept his tail curled around the barbarian's legs. No more he was tired of this. He wasn't getting away again. "Come my little lady." He gestured Sasha over. "Now little man this is your last chance. Lay back and take the gift of pleasure I've given you..." He grinned with another evil idea coming to him. "Or I will have to punish you creatively." He almost wanted the man to continue to resist. He wouldn't even see it coming.

Then there was the paladin. The dragon picked her up in a paw. He put a single massive claw up to her throat. He could easily gut her with one flick but he wasn't going to make her punishment quick. He flicked his claw to tear off her breastplate. Then he moved lower to break open her pants. He stripped her of all her clothing. She was in her paw. He rubbed his massive thumb over her breasts and nipples. He lifted her up to look right into her eyes. He smiled. "Hello girl." He was speaking draconic now. Let her figure this out. "I know who you are. I can smell your family blood. It was your father father who killed my beautiful mate and eggs. Your line almost killed all of my race. But now you have the chance to make it right." He reached down his other paw to stroke at his crotch slit. They would all be treated to the sight of his draconic cock. "Your grandfather killed the race. You are going to bring it back."

He rolled onto his back. As he stroked at himself a pure black pointed cock started to poke out of his slit. There was already a foot of it sticking out and it only kept coming. He brought the paladin down to his cock holding her in his paw like a little sex toy to fuck.

- In the Caverns -

Margaret snuck through the caverns. The dragon knew exactly where she was as his ears were tuned to the individual sounds of his hoard. Every chamber had its own distinct sound. Every footstep went right to his ear.

But her downfall would be her greedy hands. She was picking up so much it was only a matter of time before she picked up something she really would wish she didn't. It was a rather innocent looking golden necklace. It had the image of a coiled lizard on the talisman. She felt the magic immediately. It snapped at her neck tingling her. Her hand twitched and curled into a claw. Thick black nails ripped out from under her fingernails. They grew out into sharp long black claws. She couldn't take the necklace off now. It was cursed yes but it was a curse the dragon rather liked. The thieving bard was going to do his job for him. Her hand cracked and went scaly.

The rest of her body was changing too. She felt a pain at her tailbone and it ripped out of her backside tearing open her pants. Her other hand started turning like the first. Her feet ripped out of her boots. They became massive three toed clawed paws. Her legs cracked and changed shape. Her mouth stretched out into a growing muzzle. The curse was taking away her beloved body shape too. Her massive breasts shrunk away. They were not something lizardfolk had. If she wanted them back she would have to beg the dragon. She grew a foot taller. All the clothes she still had on got painfully tight except at her chest which deflated. Her little body quickly bulked up. She grew another foot and doubled her weight in pure muscle. When it was done she was seven feet tall and three hundred pounds of sculpted reptilian muscle. Her face became a toothy fanged muzzle. Her eyes yellow slits. Her hair fell out. Her whole body was covered in thick scales. A long thick tail twisted behind her.

But the curse wasn't done yet. Her clit started to grow out from her slit. Her pussy changed into a reptilian slit but her clit was growing inch by inch. It grew out into a two foot long slick reptilian cock.

- Outside -

Lizzie escaped or so the dragon wanted her to think. By chance she stumbled upon a male ranger bathing in a stream.

"I am truly sorry for my failure, your majesty." Sasha hung her head in shame when Gregor escaped with the Paladin, angry at herself even if he wasn't mad at her. "I will make this right." she swore and climbed onto the dragon's tail, licking his cold scales with her drooling slits like the obedient little bitch she was. As soon as the dragon pinned the barbarian down on the ground again, she jumped down from the tail and wrapped her ample breasts around his cock, enlarging her tits with her spell to engulf his full length. "Stay down, sweetheart." she purred her stern warning, ever so sweetly, before she began to suckle and lick his tip. Believe it all not, Sasha still had feelings for him, and she'd rather bring him down with pleasure than having to break his will with magic...whether it was coming from her or the dragon

"Your majesty!" she couldn't help but calling out when she saw what the dragon was about to do to the Paladin. There's nothing she'd like more than to see the righteous being broken in the most brutal ways, but... "Would you bless this whore of the gods with your glorious seeds before your royal servant?" she asked, politely yet ruefully, couldn't contain the jealousy in her heart. "What would I have to do to have the honor of bearing your majestic offspring?" she changed her position and sat upon Gregor, riding his enormous cock with her magically tightened cunt, roughly and forcefully, as if using the barbarian's cock as a replacement to relieve her frustration of not having her cunt and womb filled with dragon cock and seeds instead. "Will I obtain that honor if I break this barbarian for you?" she asked again, desperately.

Gregor tried to cover Calista run, trying to give at least a few extra seconds for everyone else to escape alive, but why protect the paladin above everyone else, well she seemed to Gregor to have the better chances of surviving and besides she had a connection to some dragon slayers, she must make it out of here alive, but once again the creature was quick to grab him and rip him of the ground before slamming him into the floor with strength enough to break knock him out, all without letting him go. Fortunately for him though his rage still remained, making him conscious and strong enough to keep struggling demanding the attention of dragon if he wanted him not to break free again, although he was just about to be pulled out of his rage. "You will need much more than just a woman to...", where his last words when he realized he was speaking in a different tongue, then he heard about a creative punishment, he was able to see how Ling was no more and a kobold instead stood in his place, Calista was about to be raped and there was absolutely nothing he could do.

He would have chosen to have a painful but glorious death, but even that was denied to him making his defeat even greater. Completely defeated now he wasn't even able to struggle anymore. It was then when he felt the enlarged breasts of Sasha surrounding his full exposed cock, making him hard to his full extension, a few inches rose from between the humongous flesh globes allowing the sorceress to suck the tip of his head. He did not resist this time, but even as he enjoyed he didn't give in to his lust yet.

There was a chatter about the paladin then before she moved forward and sat on him, the sorceress' magic allowing her to comfortably fit the huge man shaft into her cunt, yet just barely. 'Break my will?' he was thinking, 'maybe if your pussy tightened me more, or even better, add Calista too and we'll talk about breaking me then', as there was no other female present.

Calista's battle honed reflexes were very quick, but not nearly quick enough to react to the dragon's attack in the pitch dark of his own cavern. It seemed that Gregor just disappeared into thin air, she could hear his roar of rage as he was lifted high above her, a rain of lethal weaponry falling onto the floor as the dragon disarmed him. She had shifted into a defensive stance, her swords ready but still she was simply snatched into his claw, the force of it knocking the wind out of her lungs and her swords from her grip. She felt the sharp point of his claw at her neck and wished simply to grasp it and plunge it into her. Self destruction was of course a dreadful sin, besides she doubted the dragon would allow his prize to be so easily destroyed. Instead she felt the quick powerful tug that ripped her breast plate and the underlying camisole from her body. Her pale skin almost seemed to glow in the dark of the cavern, perhaps reflecting the light of the dragon's eyes as he was so close to claiming her. Large pale breasts rose and fell as she struggled to refill her lungs, the large pink nipples seeming to stare at their captor in wide eyed amazement.

Before she even had a chance to cover herself the sharp talon shredded her lower armor, exposing her virgin sex. She didn't even have time to reflect that the first and only male to see her this way was a foul dragon. It was as great an indignity for the proud paladin as she could imagine, her proud lineage and bloodline about to be tainted beyond her worst nightmare. She tried to cover herself, but the massive thumb of the dragon brushed away all resistance as it fondled her breasts and teased her nipples to a pert hardness. Her eyes went wide in horror, all her confidence shredded along with her armor, as he backed up his threat with the thick black cock slithering from his scaly crotch. The thought of her virgin pussy being stretched by his massive cock was almost as terrible as that of his draconic seed filling her pristine womb.

Only a skip and a hop outside the clutches of the colossal mountains’ brooding shadow a merry tune was being hummed, though it was quite off key. Drops of cool steam water glistened off the athletically molded physique of one Thorin Rooiwater, a ranger from the far northern woods. His skills and fitness honed from years of training and scarred by the many peril filled adventures that rolled into his path. The wondering lad had ignored the ominous rumble or maybe it was a roar form the towering mountain in the distance, the feeling lost in a storm like a row boat trapped in a hurricane. His focus to firmly held by his own recent adventure in the small nondescript town almost a stone’s throw from stream he was disturbing.

The lush mounds and tight valley he had plundered in the bland back room of a dingy tavern had truly invigorated the warm evening air. A dirty little smirk reforming his lips as indulged the indulgent graphic memories. Mentally thanking the trifle stream for having just enough depth to veil the stiffening limb attached between his thighs. The very same appendage that was bumping and prodding his upper abdomen. With a hefty shake of his head to remove procrastinating thoughts as calloused hands cupped tiny amounts of cool water, splashing it across his stubble matted chin and cheeks. With the help of the distracting plash, Thorin's thoughts rolled onto the tinge of regret buried in the back of his mind. Involving the missed opportunity to go forth and slay the town’s beastly problem and claim himself as a saviour.

The well versed ranger had arrived a day too late to embark with the hunting party and figured that by the time he caught up the vile beast would’ve been slayed. The glory stolen and the rich plunder divided. Thus the dark haired wanderer decided to trek onward to hopefully better picks. Maybe lady luck would smile upon him, allowing him to stumble across his very own claim to glory. Taking a few moments to observe his shrubbery surroundings for any signs of life and one last glance in the direction of his gear. His finely carved longbow propped up against the large oak tree, almost caressing the dark leathered sheath of his plain longsword. Just above his few means of assaulting foes hung the pieces that made up his attire. Thick leather garb custom made to fit his battle needs, belts with pouches and coat mainly used to keep the rain off his face.

Satisfied nothing would make a meal of him, the olive skinned ranger delved his head under the flowing stream, his shoulder length hair swimming in the water. Piercing almond coloured eyes gazing through the crystal clear liquid at the soft river bed devouring his feet below. Thorin idled in his hunched position for a couple of seconds. Only to right himself energetically, water spraying in various directions and causing ripples to play upon the surface.

Ling came out of his shock as the dragon approached him, backing up fearfully, soon his back to the cavern wall. It didn't help one bit though as the dragons neck spanned the distance with ease. The rogue braced himself fearing the worse as those jaws opened up, showing the terrifying teeth. What he got though was about the last thing he expected as a shocked gasp escaped him. The dragons tongue rolled over him, the forked tip pressing mostly against his new slit. With his new sensitivity and libido Ling's cock quickly began to emerge, small, but a decent size for his new body.

As the dragon pulled away to deal with the rest of the party, Ling leaned back, panting as he tried to focus. Try though he might, the desires to be satisfied ran through him, quickly overwhelming him. He cursed under his breath before giving in, wrapping one of his scaled hands around his erect member and starting to stroke. Soon the new kobold found himself sat back against the wall, desperately playing with himself as need took over his mind, he wasn't going anywhere for awhile now.

Margarets screams of horror and pain soon turned to moans of pleasure and desire. Her long purple hair gave way to light purple scales. Her new reptilian form was much larger and stronger, but the worst part was the 24 inch lady cock that drove her to fuck, to breed.

"Ohh... what... umm... I need... something... now."

Stumbling though the cave, her clothes in tatters, her newest appendage flopping around her knees. A horrible monster, she listened for sound, anything, and headed off that direction.

- Dragon's Lair -

The dragon looked over at Ling as he cursed and gave in. The dragon laughed, seeing the little kobold's hand wrap around his new little lizard cock. "Good boy. Obey your body, obey me. Obedience is rewarded." His reward was going to be backhanded of course, the dragon put a little more magical power into the kobold. First, empowering his libido even more. And second, he gave him just a little more cock. He made the little reptile's cock grow just a little, just enough to be noticable and exiting.

He decided breaking down the once human thief might be a little fun after all. After getting Sasha up, he reached out his tail and wrapped it around the little kobold, bringing him with him. As he held the kobold, he used his tail to rub just a little at his new reptilian cock. Not enough to get him off or give him any release, just to tease him.

He set him down once getting to the paladin and barbarian, leaving him up against the wall to continue tending to his needs for now. Maybe if he was lucky he would be able to find help in his need.

Sasha spoke, and then the dragon was mad at her. He snapped his gaze back around at her, growling loud enough to rumble the cavern. "YOU DARE QUESTION ME BITCH!?" He snarled, baring his teeth. The angry fire in his eyes made it hard to tell if he was going to kill her or not. "I AM THE DRAGON. THE KING. THE GOD. YOU DO NOT QUESTION ME." He roared. He was quite upset to find disobedience in the only willing loyal servant of the group.

He took a breath, letting himself relax just a little. "You will have my seed. You will have my eggs." He purred. "And they will be even more wonderful thanks to your great bloodline. Your loins will birth my greatest spawn." He looked back at the paladin in his paw. "But I AM going to start with her. I want to break the line of those who killed us. I'm going to use her to undo everything her family and order has done. I'm going to make her birth the first new eggs of a wave of dragons that will take over the world."

He glanced back to Sasha. "Now, get to work and you can earn your reward of my seed. BUT IF YOU EVER QUESTION ME AGAIN, you will NEVER taste my seed!"

The dragon next looked to Gregor. He sneered. "You still resist?" He rumbled. Maybe he could hear Gregor's thoughts. "You turn your nose up at the pleasure I offer you?" He grinned. "Her pussy isn't tight enough? No other women present?"

Gregor felt a tingle down into his loins. The dragon needed to figure out a way to break him, turn him into a servant. Maybe if he took away the man's pride and joy, then maybe he could bend him to his will.

The dragon used Sasha's cunt as his tool. She could feel his magic flowing through her, almost intoxicating. Her cunt tightened around Gregor's shaft, soon so tight that neither of them could move. It tightened so much it started to squeeze Gregor's cock smaller and smaller. In the meantime, his balls were shrinking.

"Maybe if you give in to lust. Maybe if you start obeying me more readily, I will give it back to you. Prove yourself and you can have it back." The dragon teased.

With a final suck, Gregor's cock slurped back into his body, taking his balls with it. What was left behind was a virgin pussy, a very tight cunt all of his own. The dragon chuckled. The magic spread out from there. His chest started to bulge, growing out. In a few moments he had a fair sized bust. A pair of pert hefty tits. His body hair was the next thing to go. The dragon didn't touch his muscles, no real reason to take those away. But of course he could if the man's insolence continued. So Gregor was left of something of an amazonian beauty. His face softened, becoming more feminine.

"If you continue, I'll make you into a milky little slight girl." He warned. "Continue." He instructed Sasha. "Show him her new body."

Finally he could look back to the paladin. He still held her in his paw. His cock was still growing, he was still stroking at it a little. There was three feet of cock now, and it wasn't done yet. The massive pulsing tower of flesh quivered out of his slit. It was huge and slick. The sharp pointed tip ready to pierce her. He purred. "Now. Let's get to breaking you in my new bitch."

He pressed the tip into her virgin slit. He started ramming her down. There was so much pressure. It should have killed her, it should have ripped her apart. But the dragon wasn't going to let her die. His magic let her stretch. By the time there was six inches in her, she was spread six inches wide. It forced her legs apart. The huge male cockflesh was stretching her out, bulging her belly. It was red hot, throbbing with his heartbeat. He stroked her down, slowly but firm. He made it sadistically slow, making this last as long as it could. He wanted this moment burned into her mind forever.

"Your great grandfather killed the last one. You will birth the newest ones. Doesn't that make you happy?" He said with a daring smirk. His cock pulsed harder and harder. It was four feet long, making its full length. Although he could change it at will, making it whatever he liked. Maybe he would make it five feet the next time he fucked her. The cock continued up her, stretching out her body. It made it right up to under her breasts, poking them up and jiggling them. He squeezed her a little more, really rubbing into her breasts. Finally he was fully in, her ass met his scaly belly. She was holding more cock than any woman ever.

- Caverns -

Margaret stumbled through the dark, her new body strange and hard to control. After a few passages and corners, she... or he heard a noise. It led the new purple reptile monster into an open cave. There were three women, two men. The last group that came to slay him. He had them all chained up. He didn't decide what he wanted to do with them before he had to deal with their group.

The men were fighters, heavily chained up, solid steel the dragon had melted out of their own armor. One woman was a wizard, with a perfectly cast gold gag in her mouth to keep her from talking and a single chain on her leg. One woman was a rouge, with her hands bound behind her back and fully coated in gold. Finally a ranger, with her hands and legs bound.

Margaret had her choice of meat.

The humans heard the monster's approach. They didn't realize it wasn't a human.

"Over here. Help, help." One of the warriors asked.

(Leat, you can take over whoever you like. I'll do the others.)

- Outside -

The woman stumbled onto Thorin. She was too nervous to even really notice he was nude. She rambled off something about a dragon. She pointed back towards the cave high in the mountain. Then there was something about other people captured. Then she said something about lots of gold. And she had to get back to town.

She had to inform the dragon hunting order. The order would no doubt show up and take all the credit and the gold.

Still with his will to resist, he felt how Sasha jumped and bounced on his shaft, but what she had said did nothing but irritate the huge creature causing it to roar angry making the whole cave and the ground shake and also increasing the pressure of his grip on him almost taking his conscious away. The sudden tremor and the sudden force made upon him had made him, together with the lustful effort of the loving sorceress, to thrust in a spasm deep into Sasha's womb and release a huge load of his own seed into the deepest corner of her magically enlarged cunt.

But it all changed then, her pussy started tightening him as it should, no magic involved but her real size, constricting him nicely as he likes, a ravaging feeling around the base of his cock that extended to his whole length, or that was what he thought as he was lying groggy in the floor eyes closed. Although his mind was still lucid, his senses were not. His cock started feeling numb not able to feel Sasha's lovely pressure on his shaft anymore, the words of the dragon heard only as gibberish, he was almost falling sleep or maybe he was just dying.

But no, suddenly a new feeling took over his senses, Gregor felt another woman breasts then, they were big and perfectly round as well, it couldn't be Cortia's as he could still hear her scream though far away, and from what he could feel now and had seen before they were bigger as well, could it be the busty barmaid he saw at the forest, no she run away a while ago already, as he couldn't tell who the massive globes belonged to he started feeling more and more aroused, a feeling he never felt or at least he hadn't felt in years, a sudden urge to fuck as a teen who just discovers his rising libido. Another woman voice could be heard now, moaning in hissing very weird way, even weirder as she followed Gregor breath with her moans. Then he slowly started regaining consciousness, first his fingers, it was then when a question formed in his head, how could he feel this woman breasts if his hands were empty, and how could he not feel his cock inside of Sasha if he could feel her thighs against his, another moan of the hissing woman, louder this time, and it was clearer this time, it came...it came from his own lips. Gregor opened his eyes suddenly only to see her new form, his size has not diminished an inch, he was still tall and huge, but his waist was narrower and his hips wider and a huge pair of firm and heavy fleshy orbs, surprised as he was from his new shape, he or rather she was very receptive to the caresses of Sasha, her new exotic body not only was that of a voluptuous and curvaceous beauty but it also bestowed Gregor of a virgin tight slit, and an overly sensitive body, this added to the abrupt hormonal change were making her have a constant increasing sex drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom