Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Hoard - Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemDrake

Planetoid
Basically following the 5th edition D&D rules.

You only need to roll in the following cases;

-Fighting monsters or attackers out on adventure, avoiding traps, dangers, ext. Roll the dice yourself and use your rolls to determine if you succeed in your actions and how well you succeed. To make it go the fastest. Post your rolls. Don't abuse this.

-Fighting with other player characters. This could probably happen. If it does, I will roll the dice myself, and tell you the results. This will keep it fair. I will post what your rolls were. While fighting, please post what you intend to do, I will post the results. No one will die, unless the person to die agrees to.

-You can roll at any time, and use it as a guideline to your actions, but that isn't necessary unless you are fighting another player or out on adventure.

-Otherwise, just use your stats and your character's abilities to determine what they can and cannot do.

-If you do something beyond what your character should be able to do, I may post a retcon to change it.

On Kinks,

If you are going to involve someone in fun times, please check their character sheet to make sure their kinks indicate they will be ok with it. If you don't know if they are interested, ask them. If you ever want to opt out of anything, please post a little note saying no thank you as Out of Character. Everyone please respect it if someone asks no thanks. Failing to do so, will result in warnings and if you continue you may be kicked out of the game.

When posting,

We might start having a lot of different places in the game. At the start of your post, please post your character's location. For example,

Dragon's Lair - Main Chamber
Dragon's Lair - Rear Chamber
Town - Streets
Town - Tavern

This will help keep the game understandable. Because people might be in lost of different places at once.

Multiple Characters,

Some of you may want to take on an NPC in addition to your main character, to provide fodder for the growing army or whatever. Everyone if allowed to play one minor character in addition to their main character. Let me know if you want a minor character added into the game. I will let you know when you can introduce your characters. (We won't start out with any to keep things simple.)

These characters could be fun to play out things you don't want to happen to your main. And they can come and go as you like. They can become NPCs when you are no longer interested in playing them, and you can introduce a new one.

More rules will be added if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom